NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should the Burkini be banned?

+11
veya_victaous
Raggamuffin
nicko
HoratioTarr
Fuzzy Zack
Ben Reilly
eddie
Cass
Original Quill
Syl
Major
15 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Should the Burkini be banned? - Page 6 Empty Should the Burkini be banned?

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:38 am

First topic message reminder :

I can't imagine anything more uncomfortable on the beach, and the most ridiculous garment.

Is M & S wrong for selling it?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3519932/Bin-burkini-M-S-launches-UK-burkini-Muslim-writer-YASMIN-ALIBHAI-BROWN-says-insidious-Islamification-fashion-terrible-blow-women.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Should the Burkini be banned? - Page 6 Empty Re: Should the Burkini be banned?

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:10 am

You apologise over and again, and you do the same thing over again. This thread was going OK again, and then you appeared again with your hectoring tone and your horrible attitude - telling people what they should wear and how they should think.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:11 am

I am going to walk away now, and as seen how can someone claim harassment, when they continue to argue

In other words its bull

Again sorry for any disruption to the rest and my points still stand

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:12 am

And if you don't want me to reply to you, don't reply to me either - as you did re Nuns and Buddhists. Just keep your horrible opinions and overbearing attitudes for other people.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:13 am

Didge wrote:I am going to walk away now, and as seen how can someone claim harassment, when  they continue to argue

In other words its bull

Again sorry for any disruption to the rest and my points still stand

Good. Walk away and shut the fuck up.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:14 am

Anyway back to the points I raised and still nobody can say if these Muslims who buy into this belief they should cover once free from the religion whether or not would still then cover up to the extent of a face veil or headscarf?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:38 am

HoratioTarr wrote:I can't imagine anything more uncomfortable on the beach, and the most ridiculous garment.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3519932/Bin-burkini-M-S-launches-UK-burkini-Muslim-writer-YASMIN-ALIBHAI-BROWN-says-insidious-Islamification-fashion-terrible-blow-women.html

You've asked a question but along with that you've posted your own biased POV regarding something that you'd never have to be forced into wearing --- freedom of choice Suspect  Should the Burkini be banned? - Page 6 265384880 
clipped from your article > > >

In fact, my first reaction to M&S’s latest launch was: ‘I hate the way I look in a swimsuit, I’d love to cover up.’ But my second thought was that this is exactly why it’s wrong. Why? Like it or not, female clothes carry messages.
When companies sell overly revealing clothes to girls, they are colluding with the poisonous idea that women’s bodies are there purely to attract the sexual attention of men. Ironically, the same message is given when women and girls accept that they must veil parts of their bodies or disappear under full veils. These are two sides of the same coin.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3519932/Bin-burkini-M-S-launches-UK-burkini-Muslim-writer-YASMIN-ALIBHAI-BROWN-says-insidious-Islamification-fashion-terrible-blow-women.html#ixzz458Suptwn

Should the Burkini be banned? - Page 6 0BDF327B00000578-0-image-m-107_1459552591650  For every human with the ability to CHOSE what they want to wear in public --- great, do as you freely chose to; but to impose a 'self-righteous' opinion upon a faith based group of humans purely for the derogation of their belief and method of dress is just as wrong as reverse racism can be. But that's MY OPINION and I'm happy to be open minded enough to share it!  Should the Burkini be banned? - Page 6 630750432

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:41 am

4EVER2 wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:I can't imagine anything more uncomfortable on the beach, and the most ridiculous garment.

You've asked a question but along with that you've posted your own biased POV regarding something that you'd never have to be forced into wearing --- freedom of choice Suspect  Should the Burkini be banned? - Page 6 265384880 

In fact, my first reaction to M&S’s latest launch was: ‘I hate the way I look in a swimsuit, I’d love to cover up.’ But my second thought was that this is exactly why it’s wrong. Why? Like it or not, female clothes carry messages.
When companies sell overly revealing clothes to girls, they are colluding with the poisonous idea that women’s bodies are there purely to attract the sexual attention of men. Ironically, the same message is given when women and girls accept that they must veil parts of their bodies or disappear under full veils. These are two sides of the same coin.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3519932/Bin-burkini-M-S-launches-UK-burkini-Muslim-writer-YASMIN-ALIBHAI-BROWN-says-insidious-Islamification-fashion-terrible-blow-women.html#ixzz458Suptwn

Should the Burkini be banned? - Page 6 0BDF327B00000578-0-image-m-107_1459552591650  For every human with the ability to CHOSE what they want to wear in public --- great, do as you freely chose to; but to impose a 'self-righteous' opinion upon a faith based group of humans purely for the derogation of their belief and method of dress is just as wrong as reverse racism can be. But that's MY OPINION and I'm happy to be open minded enough to share it!  Should the Burkini be banned? - Page 6 630750432

She had an ulterior motive to impress a man who like pale skin

That was her real reason

Which has already been posted on here

Again so far she is the only known person to have bought one and to impress a man not over modesty but to keep her skin out of the sun.

Again the issue which people conflating is on the actual reasoning and beliefs behind the garments

Which I noticed you avoided answerding

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:37 pm

I love the way arrogant men who tell women that they can't wear something because they think other men might be making them wear it when they are not and it is the woman's decision, don't even realise they are STILL TRYING TO TELL WOMEN WHAT TO WEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:40 pm

sassy wrote:I love the way arrogant men who tell women that they can't wear something because they think other men might be making them wear it when they are not and it is the woman's decision, don't even realise they are STILL TRYING TO TELL WOMEN WHAT TO WEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again another falsified claim

What is being stated is how and why a reason is behind women believing they should cover up based off the man made views of a book written centuries ago, which plays off a fear and on their insecurities. That is if they do not obey, they will suffer in this make belief after life invented by men, who plagiarized other sexist men's views from other older books

Its up to people what they wear but its up to Liberals to help liberate those enslaved by men, by telling them the truth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:48 pm

Should the Burkini be banned? - Page 6 2794048296

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:49 pm

sassy wrote:I love the way arrogant men who tell women that they can't wear something because they think other men might be making them wear it when they are not and it is the woman's decision, don't even realise they are STILL TRYING TO TELL WOMEN WHAT TO WEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yipper, that is what Veya and I were discussing last evening {back when the forum child was ranting about ignoring Veya because he wasn't WORTHY}...the IRONY about this topic and so similar to the one about women's menstrual cycle and vacation/days off from work --- MIND BLOWING No  
And while the title under Didge-doo's avatar clearly states; 'confined to the basement' it would appear that the MOD F'd up that placement and Didge-doo is leaving his mental-midget diarrhea in every topic genre he deems necessary! Should the Burkini be banned? - Page 6 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:51 pm

Exactly right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:52 pm

4EVER2 wrote:

Yipper, that is what Veya and I were discussing last evening {back when the forum child was ranting about ignoring Veya because he wasn't WORTHY}...the IRONY about this topic and so similar to the one about women's menstrual cycle and vacation/days off from work --- MIND BLOWING No  
And while the title under Didge-doo's avatar clearly states; 'confined to the basement' it would appear that the MOD F'd up that placement and Didge-doo is leaving his mental-midget diarrhea in every topic genre he deems necessary! Should the Burkini be banned? - Page 6 2190311264

So zero points on the debate, yet again.

Again I have presented you with 3 posts.

Let me know when you can find an answer instead on the usual inane drivel presented above

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:53 pm

FFS, shut up Didge. You've said the same thing about 100 times now. You don't have the right to tell people their religion is wrong or try to bully them into giving it up. Leave people alone FFS.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:55 pm

Apparently Veya putting him in the basement didn't work for some reason, it's being looked into.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:FFS, shut up Didge. You've said the same thing about 100 times now. You don't have the right to tell people their religion is wrong or try to bully them into giving it up. Leave people alone FFS.

So where that poster just slagged me off and I asked about points on the debate, you tell me to fuck off and try to stifle and censu me from debating

Like I said, stop acting like a baby

I will post and challenge and if you do not like that, tough

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:59 pm

Hopefully it will be sorted soon Rags.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:00 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:FFS, shut up Didge. You've said the same thing about 100 times now. You don't have the right to tell people their religion is wrong or try to bully them into giving it up. Leave people alone FFS.

So where that poster just slagged me off and I asked about points on the debate, you tell me to fuck off and try to stifle and censu me from debating

Yes, I'm telling you to shut the fuck up. You're all over this forum like a rash spouting off about the same thing over and over again, and then insulting anyone who doesn't reply or who does reply but doesn't agree with you.

I hope you get shoved in the basement soon. Next time you flounce, leave my name out of it too - what a load of shite that turned out to be.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:01 pm

sassy wrote:Hopefully it will be sorted soon Rags.

I hope all the people stirring and fighting get sent to the basement

That would be fairest, as none of you are innocent

You have done your usual sassy and its very pathetic

Again Ben needs to clarify if Ihave broken any rules, which it seems you are desperately sending PM's to a mod we both know to get me sent in there

That really is pathetic

Why I ask are you continually stirring the pot

Move on if I bother you, but you wont be happy until I am banned from this forum

That has always been your aim

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:01 pm

sassy wrote:Hopefully it will be sorted soon Rags.

Will it? He'll just start threads in there anyway, and it will all carry on in there. Then the threads will be moved to the main forum when he's let out. What's the point in any of it?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Yes, I'm telling you to shut the fuck up. You're all over this forum like a rash spouting off about the same thing over and over again, and then insulting anyone who doesn't reply or who does reply but doesn't agree with you.

I hope you get shoved in the basement soon. Next time you flounce, leave my name out of it too - what a load of shite that turned out to be.

You can tell me, but you are going to be continually disappointed

I hope you get sent their too as well for your childish behavior and continually stirring

Again I suggest you grow up and move on

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:05 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You can tell me, but you are going to be continually disappointed

I hope you get sent their too as well for your childish behavior and continually stirring

Again I suggest you grow up and move on

I suggest you get help for your obvious mental problems - or have a personality transplant.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:06 pm

Anyway back to the points at hand

Why are people defending a belief that enslaves women?

This belief invented by sexist men?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:07 pm

Didge wrote:Anyway back to the points at hand

People are defending a woman's right to wear a burkini if they want to wear one. You won't get them banned, no matter how much you bleat on and on.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:10 pm

sassy wrote:Apparently Veya putting him in the basement didn't work for some reason, it's being looked into.

lol!

Sorry, I had to laugh at that.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:12 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:Anyway back to the points at hand

People are defending a woman's right to wear a burkini if they want to wear one. You won't get them banned, no matter how much you bleat on and on.

I never said to ban but to liberate them from poor beliefs designed by men to make them feel they are to blame for the wrongs done by men.
You are defending a belief, which misleads women through fear into thinking they will be punished if they do not wear.
If you were defending what they want to wear, then answer why then when Muslims leave this faith they discontinue to cover themselves as was required within the faith?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:14 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I never said to ban but to liberate them from poor beliefs designed by men to make them feel they are to blame for the wrongs done by men.
You are defending a belief, which misleads women through fear into thinking they will be punished if they do not wear.
If you were defending what they want to wear, then answer why then when Muslims leave this faith they discontinue to cover themselves as was required within the faith?

It's not your business what they believe. Leave them alone, you great bully. I will defend people's right to religious faith, whether you like it or not.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:14 pm

4EVER2 wrote:

the reason Nigella's wearing that burkini, is she felt too fat, and she knew the media would take great delight in photographing her cellulite.   I don't hold it with being a garment just  to keep out the sun.  The average woman isn't going to spend hours and hours in the sea, and if she sits on the beach she's gonna sit in the shade, not swelter in full sunlight in that fucking get up, sweating like a glass blower's arse!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

It's not your business what they believe. Leave them alone, you great bully. I will defend people's right to religious faith, whether you like it or not.

Never said you could not defend, but you are defending a belief born from the sexist views of men that blame women for how they look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:16 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:

the reason Nigella's wearing that burkini, is she felt too fat, and she knew the media would take great delight in photographing her cellulite.   I don't hold it with being a garment just  to keep out the sun.  The average woman isn't going to spend hours and hours in the sea, and if she sits on the beach she's gonna sit in the shade, not swelter in full sunlight in that fucking get up, sweating like a glass blower's arse!

She said it was because her husband didn't like her to get a tan, and she is a very pale lady generally. That was up to her of course - she could have told him that she liked having a tan, but it was her choice not to.

It's actually quite hard to keep out of the sun altogether, and even if you wear sunscreen, some rays get through. I know this. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:17 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Never said you could not defend, but you are defending a belief born from the sexist views of men that blame women for how they look.

I'll defend what I like. I don't go around telling people what they should believe "for their own good".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:17 pm

And even if Nigella's reasoning was that her husband liked women with pale skin, then that's one of the worst reasons for wearing it...pandering to a control freak who turned out to be a violent bully.   If that doesn't smack of all the Burqa stands for I don't know what does.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:18 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:And even if Nigella's reasoning was that her husband liked women with pale skin, then that's one of the worst reasons for wearing it...pandering to a control freak who turned out to be a violent bully.   If that doesn't smack of all the Burqa stands for I don't know what does.

Yes, but it was her own choice. If she didn't like it, she would have told him to get stuffed.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:19 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

I'll defend what I like. I don't go around telling people what they should believe "for their own good".

Again I never said you could not, but again you are defending a prejudice born from the sexist views of men
That is keeping women enslaved by views written down 1400 years ago.
Its the 21st century and again where women have left they have ceased to then follow this backward belief which used fear to make them believe they should wear

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:21 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Again I never said you could not, but again you are defending a prejudice born from the sexist views of men
Its the 21st century and again where women have left they have ceased to then follow this backward belief which used fear to make them believe they should wear

Yes, it's the 21st Century - where people have freedom to choose what they wear without people like you trying to bully them.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Yes, it's the 21st Century - where people have freedom to choose what they wear without people like you trying to bully them.

But again women are being misled, which you seem to have little concern over the fact they are being controlled by the views of men.
You do realise in the countries where this is law, it is enforced and many women suffer?
They cannot even leave the faith or will be executed for apostasy?
Its the worst form of enslavement and you are defending that

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:23 pm

Has anyone considered the practicalities of banning burkinis? I know it's been touched on, but how would you actually go about it? Would you police the beaches and tell any women wearing too much that they must take off some of their clothes?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:24 pm

Well can you walk around naked?

What happens if you did walk around naked in the high street other than causing mass hysteria and panic?

Again it does not have to be banned but to help educate how something is born from the control of sexist men. To help liberate them of this lie they are being fed

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:25 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

But again women are being misled, which you seem to have little concern over the fact they are being controlled by the views of men.
You do realise in the countries where this is law, it is enforced and many women suffer?

If they want to be controlled by men, that's entirely up to them. You'll find it's not against the law in this country to give up a religion. Anyway, you're telling them to give it up, so clearly you approve of them being executed for leaving Islam.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:26 pm

Didge wrote:Well can you walk around naked?

What happens if you did walk around naked in the high street other than causing mass hysteria and panic?

Again it does not have to be banned but to help educate how something is born from the control of sexist men. To help liberate them of this lie they are being fed

So if I'm covered up on a beach, you think the beach police should be able to come along and "educate" me into stripping off?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Should the Burkini be banned? - Page 6 Empty Dige-Doo's Cherry Picking Community Forum Rules~~~

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:28 pm

Didge wrote:

Pot & the Kettle; where upon you spew hate filled rants at every mod here {yes, even your fair haired little eddie has fallen below your bar of morality & ethics code} and verbally abused everyone here!!!  And that's just in my brief time as a member ~~~
Slagging Off, as you say: seems that you've forgotten what you've posted to Veya earlier in the evening yesterday > > >

Re: Should the Burkini be banned?
Should the Burkini be banned? - Page 6 Empty by Didge Yesterday at 7:24 pm

In fact veya, I have decided you are that stupid, even Tommy has more intelligence than you, and he is not worth debating at the best of time

I am just going to ignore your post when you are posting as a poster and more than anything because you back regressive backward views and is pointless even discussing with someone of your ignorance

Enjoy, being ignored as a poster, as i will no longer reply to your stupidity, its simple exhausting just reading how thick and stupid you are

Now jog the fuck on, I will wait for others who are going to at least tackle my points instead of you inventing and claiming unfounded nonsense which I have never said. So enjoy now being ignored in debates, as I have done before and will now keep to this time as I have given you too many chances to stop inventing and making up unfounded things I have not said on the thread
Why, I'd think you'd enjoy the basement; all of those topics you'd started and not one other member bothering you - disrupting your ego and brilliant posts - you were the KING OF THE ENTIRE REGION and you did nothing but WHINE & CRY all day long Rolling Eyes
Such arrogance and the morality is so low bar standard too Should the Burkini be banned? - Page 6 919144451

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

If they want to be controlled by men, that's entirely up to them.  You'll find it's not against the law in this country to give up a religion. Anyway, you're telling them to give it up, so clearly you approve of them being executed for leaving Islam.

So you believe in slavery now?

Can we have that clarified now?

I am not telling them to do anything other than open their eyes to the lie they are being fed upon

A lie that blames them for their beauty and that its their beauty which again they claim causes men to rape them

I mean how absurd and illogical would this deity be

He creates humans in his image and then is ashamed of this image to the extent of commanding them to cover up

They are liberated or free to choose because they believe they will suffer if they do not.

In other wordss fear is being played off to make them believe they should wear and worst of all you defend that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:30 pm

Nope, you are a man telling them to do what YOU think and they are not allowed to decide for themselves, your way or no way.  You are just as bad as any man telling them to wear it.   And, as already shown, here they are wearing it BECAUSE THEY WANT TO, but that isn't good enough for you, they have to do what you say.   You are absolutely no different.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:33 pm

sassy wrote:Nope, you are a man telling them to do what YOU think and they are not allowed to decide for themselves, your way or no way.  You are just as bad as any man telling them to wear it.

See again another lie

Show me where I have told them what to do?

I have asked that they see something for what it is, that means opening their eyes

Are you denying this is born from the sexist views of men?

Or do you actually believe a deity would blame women, for his own creation, thus admitting a flaw in his creation, to then command they are at fault for men sexually raping them and that they are commanded to cover up on pain of eternal suffering

So which is it you believe Sassy?

Last edited by Didge on Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:33 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

If they want to be controlled by men, that's entirely up to them.  You'll find it's not against the law in this country to give up a religion. Anyway, you're telling them to give it up, so clearly you approve of them being executed for leaving Islam.

I am not telling them to do anything other than open their eyes to the lie they are being fed upon

A lie that blames them for their beauty and that its their beauty which again they claim causes men to rape them

He creates humans in his image and then is ashamed of this image to the extent of commanding them to cover up

They are liberated or free to choose because they believe they will suffer if they do not.

In other wordss fear is being played off to make them believe they should wear and worst of all you defend that

Slavery? If a woman is told by a man she should wear a birkini, and she agrees, that's her choice. She is free to tell him to get stuffed. When will you accept that some women wear them from choice, and that nobody is making them wear them?

Tell you what. Why don't you barge into a convent or a Buddhist centre and tell all the Nuns there that they shouldn't be wearing that stuff, and that they're "slaves"?

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:33 pm

Good grief, he doesn't even understand what he is saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Slavery? If a woman is told by a man she should wear a birkini, and she agrees, that's her choice. She is free to tell him to get stuffed. When will you accept that some women wear them from choice, and that nobody is making them wear them?

Tell you what? Why don't you barge into a convent or a Buddhist centre and tell all the Nuns there that they shouldn't be wearing that stuff, and that they're "slaves"?

Better not have school uniforms, it's slavery.

What about the forces, they should be allowed to wear what they want lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Slavery? If a woman is told by a man she should wear a birkini, and she agrees, that's her choice. She is free to tell him to get stuffed. When will you accept that some women wear them from choice, and that nobody is making them wear them.

Tell you what? Why don't you barge into a Nunnery or a Buddhist centre and tell all the Nuns there that they shouldn't be wearing that stuff, and that they're "slaves"?

But the point goes over your head

If a women is led to believe they will suffer in an after life if they do not wear and believes this deity to exist and that they will suffer

Is that really a choice?

The choice is on believing that deity exists.

Thus its fear driving them to cover up, not a choice at all is it, thus being as there is no evidence of this God and the fact no high supreme intelligence would contradict as easily explain, then clearly this command is born from men, which they do not realise.

hence to help them open up their eyes and liberate them, as again how many who have left the faith have maintained covering up as they did whilst as a Muslim?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:37 pm

If they refuse to wear army uniform, they get shot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:37 pm

Basically, Didge doesn't agree with religious freedom, he thinks religious faith should banned. He absolutely hates people with faith, and he hides behind this absurd notion that it's for their own good to become atheists. Well becoming an atheist doesn't seem to have done him much good - he's eaten up with hate, he's a bully, and I think it's a mental health issue with him.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next