NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is everyone lately...?

4 posters

Go down

Where is everyone lately...? Empty Where is everyone lately...?

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:08 pm

Been nobody here for ages...

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Syl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone lately...? Empty Re: Where is everyone lately...?

Post by Syl Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:50 pm

Hi Tommy, I still look in every few days, just to see if anyone has been around.
Sadly, since Ben and Eddie seem to have given up posting on their forum, it seems everyone else has followed suit.

There is another forum a handful of us are on, Horatio runs it, I mod, Maddog posts there too. Eddie and a few others from here are members but don't post lately.

If anyone from here wants to keep in touch with others, pm me and I will give details.

Regardless, hope yourself, Ben, Eddie, Gels, Quill, Vintage, Didge, and everyone else from here is well. x

Forum Detective ????‍♀️

gelico likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:32 pm

I look in now and again but there usually isn't anyone around.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:33 pm

Same

“Against stupidity we have no defense. Neither protests nor force can touch it. Reasoning is of no use. Facts that contradict personal prejudices can simply be disbelieved — indeed, the fool can counter by criticizing them, and if they are undeniable, they can just be pushed aside as trivial exceptions. So the fool, as distinct from the scoundrel, is completely self-satisfied. In fact, they can easily become dangerous, as it does not take much to make them aggressive. For that reason, greater caution is called for than with a malicious one. Never again will we try to persuade the stupid person with reasons, for it is senseless and dangerous.”

— Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum