NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should the Burkini be banned?

+11
veya_victaous
Raggamuffin
nicko
HoratioTarr
Fuzzy Zack
Ben Reilly
eddie
Cass
Original Quill
Syl
Major
15 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Should the Burkini be banned? - Page 5 Empty Should the Burkini be banned?

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:38 am

First topic message reminder :

I can't imagine anything more uncomfortable on the beach, and the most ridiculous garment.

Is M & S wrong for selling it?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3519932/Bin-burkini-M-S-launches-UK-burkini-Muslim-writer-YASMIN-ALIBHAI-BROWN-says-insidious-Islamification-fashion-terrible-blow-women.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Should the Burkini be banned? - Page 5 Empty Re: Should the Burkini be banned?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:37 am

veya_victaous wrote:You see some of us want safe happy intergrated communities
if people beleive in a magic sky giant that is secondary

And Anyone that cares more about some theological bullshit, even if it is fighting it, over a safe happy prosperous community IS THE PROBLEM.

You may feel free to correct me; but isn't becoming a UGLY RADICAL about something that others do because it's 'what they do'...{or wear} isn't that as shaming/bullying as over reacting about any issue?  Especially when it drives the fellow member to become so DAM abusive that he's calling people pathetic names??? 

Just say'n...the intensity about his rants is very off putting and ALWAYS becomes abusive too. Should the Burkini be banned? - Page 5 2728977919 

Should the Burkini be banned? - Page 5 12592515_944903588911467_2976552438532226505_n  Should the Burkini be banned? - Page 5 1366281442

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:45 am

Didge why are you talking about the burkas in a thread about Burkinis?
Whabbist Wont let women wear that either? under fundmentlaist Islam a woman cant go swimming at all.

Agian Please do some research before spewing your mindless hate towards a WOMAN that has done more to fight racsim and sexism than you ever have.  She has literaly recieved Accolades for inventing the burkini, Which is Another thing to add to the List of AUSSIE INVENTIONS pirat pirat pirat pirat

So will the burkini take Australia by storm? Ms Zanetti, 38, said it had taken her a year to persuade Muslim women in Sydney that swimming "is not a sin", and sales had soared. Her company, Ahiida sportswear, has had great feedback, which she has posted on her website.
"Sister, you have a fantastic product . . . I can't come up with any downsides to the swimsuits," said Arzo, a happy customer.
Heba was equally delighted: "I was finally able to go to my aquarobics class, and I love the swimsuit! It's so lightweight, dries so quickly and it looks great. I received compliments from non-Muslims. I don't look like a fool in the water any more, and I'm not weighed down by all the heavy wet clothes I used to wear."
"In the water, I look like a real swimmer wearing a full body suit or scuba suit - but modest," added Diana.
These women have a point: wearing a burkini means saying goodbye to silly swimming caps and cellulite problems. Who knows - Islamic swimwear could catch on among non-Muslims everywhere.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/sales/burkini-babes-for-bondi/2006/12/01/1164777779504.html

Two UK companies – Modestini and Modestly Active, are capitalising on our stiff, upper lip when it comes to flaunting it on the beach, and they say that sales have soared since Ms Lawson wore one a couple of years ago. And both companies state that between 15 and 20 per cent of their clients are non-Muslim.
http://www.shoppersbase.com/33790/the-rise-of-the-burkini-how-the-nigella-effect-has-transformed-beachwear-for-modest-bathers/
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:50 am

4EVER2 wrote:

And Anyone that cares more about some theological bullshit, even if it is fighting it, over a safe happy prosperous community IS THE PROBLEM.

You may feel free to correct me; but isn't becoming a UGLY RADICAL about something that others do because it's 'what they do'...{or wear} isn't that as shaming/bullying as over reacting about any issue?  Especially when it drives the fellow member to become so DAM abusive that he's calling people pathetic names??? 

Just say'n...the intensity about his rants is very off putting and ALWAYS becomes abusive too. Should the Burkini be banned? - Page 5 2728977919 

Should the Burkini be banned? - Page 5 12592515_944903588911467_2976552438532226505_n  Should the Burkini be banned? - Page 5 1366281442

So more infantile abuse failing to understand this is about liberating from poor backward beliefs, of which you are defending which is odd

You know Wahhabism, where women have to be accompanied by a male relative of husband, only some can work or now recently vote or drive a car. And you call that religious freedom?
How about do you support their religious freedom to execute apostates?
For women to be denied abortions in Northern Ireland all in the name of religious freedom mind

Again points not answered

This is about changing what like then was once a perception held onto women, again based on regressive beliefs.

This is about liberating what are religious views being spoon fed to women through the neoconservative political beliefs of Wahhabism, that enslaves women through man made works. Which uses fear, to make them believe they should cover up.

Simple questions to ask yourself and consider.

If this was a choice, why is it then we do not see non-Muslims buy the Burhka?

Why is if freely given the choice, if these women were hypothetically non-Muslims, would they wear the burka?

If it is the case that they do not wear through a matter of choice and then it is religion that is the driving factor based off a fear on how they should dress, based on a view they are indoctrinated will be punished in the after life

How is that a choice?

The worst aspect of all of this, is that many are forced to wear around the world and cannot even leave their faith, and to some of you think its a joke. I find that again utterly irresponsible. Women did not fight tooth and nail to combat sexism, to then have people on here defend the man made beliefs of men, saudi m,en at that.

Just think about that, the next time you defend this, as Wahhabism, genesis was within what is now known as Saudi.
And that Al-Qaeda, ISIS, the Taliban, Boko harem are all followers of Wahhabism

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:51 am

4EVER2 wrote:

I agree and like that picture.

as one known to rant myself... i do let him get away with a lot  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

in this case he is providing a tool to teach others to not be a blinded by hate as he is himself  Wink

he fights mulsim women that are westernising other muslism women,
the dumb ass sets his own cause back because his hate is too absolute.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:56 am

Oh well I wil just have to wait for the intelligent posters to post their views since these two have only one interest in just slagging off others, why one is now ignored and the other is immature beyond belief

Again points after 5 pages have still not been answered which speaks volumes about how those lefties who hold regressive views defend the worst beliefs going

Laters

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:59 am

Didge wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:

So more infantile abuse failing to understand this is about liberating from poor backward beliefs, of which you are defending which is odd

You know Wahhabism, where women have to be accompanied by a male relative of husband, only some can work or now recently vote or drive a car. And you call that religious freedom?
How about do you support their religious freedom to execute apostates?
For women to be denied abortions in Northern Ireland all in the name of religious freedom mind

Again points not answered

This is about changing what like then was once a perception held onto women, again based on regressive beliefs.

This is about liberating what are religious views being spoon fed to women through the neoconservative political beliefs of Wahhabism, that enslaves women through man made works. Which uses fear, to make them believe they should cover up.

Why is if freely given the choice, if these women were hypothetically non-Muslims, would they wear the burka?

If it is the case that they do not wear through a matter of choice and then it is religion that is the driving factor based off a fear on how they should dress, based on a view they are indoctrinated will be punished in the after life

How is that a choice?

The worst aspect of all of this, is that many are forced to wear around the world and cannot even leave their faith, and to some of you think its a joke. I find that again utterly irresponsible. Women did not fight tooth and nail to combat sexism, to then have people on here defend the man made beliefs of men, saudi m,en at that.

Just think about that, the next time you defend this, as Wahhabism, genesis was within what is now known as Saudi.
And that Al-Qaeda, ISIS, the Taliban,  Boko harem are all followers of Wahhabism

you are supporting Whabbism in making so that Muslim women cannot particpate in beach life.

it is very naive of you to think that ones as backwards as Whabbist would allow women to swim at all (cause they don't)
Whabbism is against the Burkini as allow women freedom to go swimming, it is in a step towards westernisation and un-islamic in the fundmentalist opinon.

Also Burkini and Burka are not the same thing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:03 am

Didge wrote:Oh well I wil just have to wait for the intelligent posters to post their views since these two have only one interest in just slagging off others, why one is now ignored and the other is immature beyond belief

Again points after 5 pages have still not been answered which speaks volumes about how those lefties who hold regressive views defend the worst beliefs going

Laters

You are posting Ignorance and not even about the the item of clothing in question

Please Do not Be A hypocite and suggest anyone is using immature or offensive langugue and tone in any way more so than you are yourself.

I have warned you already Hypocrisy in Complaints will not be tolerated,
I am going to start holding posters to the standards they wish others held to.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:06 am

Some people seem to fail to understand they are on ignore and why when they continue to make claims not made

Posted for others who are actually interested in a decent genuine honest debate

This is about where women are led to believe through fear they have to cover up based off words written by men, and this goes to all forms of this not just the burqa

How is that a choice?

I look forward to seeing if anyone actually can answer the many points I have made

If not then by default they are defending backward male religious beliefs that enslave women

Night everyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:16 am

lol and someone who abuses the rep system by dishing out continuous reds, is completely immature and find very amusing, hence why further they are on ignore and unless it is site related, thank goodness will never have to converse with again. Power trip again lol

Happy days

Night all

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:31 am

Didge wrote:Some people seem to fail to understand they are on ignore and why when they continue to make claims not made
You cant ignore a Admin and Stop acting like you are anything But a NORMAL memeber, You have NO Special Privlidges.

Posted for others who are actually interested in a decent genuine honest debate So not you then?

This is about where women are led to believe through fear they have to cover up based off words written by men, and this goes to all forms of this not just the burqa

and you have no evidence of that and I have provided evidence to the contrary. 

This is about liberating what are religious views being spoon fed to women through the neoconservative political beliefs of Wahhabism, that enslaves women through man made works. Which uses fear, to make them believe they should cover up. it also say they cant go swimming so any women purchasing a Burkini is not under sway of a Whabbist

If this was a choice, why is it then we do not see non-Muslims buy the Burhka? 15- 20% of sales are to non-Muslims women! as already pointed out the market in non-Muslims is older women that wish to be sun safe. like my mother

Why is if freely given the choice, if these women were hypothetically non-Muslims, would they wear the burka? nothing to do with anything as not even the same object of clothing

they are wearing by choice as shown already multipule times invented By Aussie Mulsim Woman as it was what she wanted to wear OVER the traditonal islamic supported clothing
How is that a choice?
just because they choose something YOU dont like doesn't make it not their choice You are denying them the right to Choose a Burkini

Again just highlighting how ignorant you are as the Burkini is mainly availble in secular muslism nations

You support Whabbism by not ecouraging women to try western life style, like going to the beach and participating in sport .
I look forward to seeing if anyone actually can answer the many points I have made
Done every sinlge point
If not then by default they are defending backward male religious beliefs that enslave women
You are a backwards male trying to force women to comply with your view

Night everyone
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:38 am

Didge wrote:lol and someone who abuses the rep system by dishing out continuous reds, is completely immature and find very amusing, hence why further they are on ignore and unless it is site related, thank goodness will never have to converse with again. Power trip again lol

Happy days

Night all

just proving that you can't take a hint, do you need to go to the basement EVERY TIME? is that the way you'd prefer this done?

your posts are not good the first time you post them...
please STOP SPAMMING threads by contiuning to copy and paste them.

Debate is 2 ways if you just keep repeating the same thing it is not debate it is Spamming, you don't even reword it just copy and paste. so you are not expanding on your points making them stronger or more intelligable and easier to understand. which would be acceptable and classified as debating.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:14 am

What a pathetic little boy ha ha ha so he finally answers my questions and fails on every single one

1) Veya is as thick as shit if he does not believe that in islam it teaches women and men to dress modestly to the point with women where they are told to cover up even with head scarves in Wahhabism, the face veil, where the Burkini stems from

2) This is about the belief that makes women fear in after life if they do not cover up, again the point so far pvcer the immature childs head. As I stated, its not just the Burqa, but a belief system that makes women be the blame for the sexual desires of men, which we see by some idiots with rape also. The same principle applies here to how women are misled to believe they have to cover up or will suffer in the after life and they do this thinking they are the problem as to men harras them.

3) Wrong both companies already sell non-Muslim swimwear, hence why they have 20% non-Muslim Customers, showing again you bought a lie that Zack gaved, which is typical of the left, you lie claiming to say what your mother and others would do which IK do not buy foir one second and why I have asked for sales of the Burkini which nobody has give.

http://modestlyactive.com/

4) Question not answered, try again as it has everything to do with women believing they are to blame and that they should cover up.

5)  Should the Burkini be banned? - Page 5 3489511464  Again which does not answer my question, where again its not a choice as its an onligation in wahhabism with the burqa and this is on whether they where if not in Islam, show me one Non-Muslim who wears the burqa.

6) No its not a choice, because the choice is on the faith being followed or the doctriine followed over which many women do not even have a choice over either on pain of death. Choice is going out activelly wanting to but something to wear. This is worn based on the religious beliefs instilled through fear. That is not a choice

7) Again question not answered, try again

Cool  Should the Burkini be banned? - Page 5 3489511464  So according to thick islamist, if people encourage western clothing where I have not even encouraged any form of clothing, is now supporting wahhabism, based on no reason just the abusrdity of Veya. Again at no point have I stated to wear or dress in any other fashion but be critical of how women are made to feel they are to blame for the sexual desires of men and how wrongly the words of men written in books deceives them this way with religious beliefs, making them fear punishment in an after life

So if ever anyone wanted proof why Veya, for one isw not fit to be a moderator, because he has the brain capacity of a 2 year old, supports islamism, defends backwards beliefs, attacks Christianity with relish, but defends Islam, even though both are abhorant.
Then his above answsers prove that

Well at least he attempted to answer some questions and failed, he still has countless more from the other pages

He invents things as seen again which are never said and then threatens me again because I continue to make him look and inept dick

Finally, Veya, you have throughout invented rules on this thread because you think you can abuse your power and cower me into submission, which makes you a pathetic little bully. In real life I would just say boo to you and you would have shit your pants.
Now go run to mummy for a kiss like a good little boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:24 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:lol and someone who abuses the rep system by dishing out continuous reds, is completely immature and find very amusing, hence why further they are on ignore and unless it is site related, thank goodness will never have to converse with again. Power trip again lol

Happy days

Night all

just proving that you can't take a hint, do you need to go to the basement EVERY TIME? is that the way you'd prefer this done?

your posts are not good the first time you post them...
please STOP SPAMMING threads by contiuning to copy and paste them.

Debate is 2 ways if you just keep repeating the same thing it is not debate it is Spamming, you don't even reword it just copy and paste. so you are not expanding on your points making them stronger or more intelligable and easier to understand. which would be acceptable and classified as debating.

The above proves you are unfit to moderate

I am not even going to take any of your threats seriously, as the more you act chilidishly over you having a personal issue here which all can see that it is, the more I am just going to laugh at you and the more people will think you are an idiot, who because he is losing a debate, continues to threaten me with the basement.

Do as you please as its a breeze in their and like I say its just proves again how immature you are.

I expect people if they engage in a debate with me to answer the points I have raised and throughout the vast majority have been avoided and defended by two mods to be allowed to be avoided, you being one of them. When I asked Tommy over defining Normal, this was never an issue, its only an issue, when the mod is on the opposing view that it suddenlly becomes an issue, showing this to be a sham.
In a real; debate, that would never happen and any avoidance on such a scale would cost the debate by conceding it

So I suggest you grow up you silly child and like I say I have no reason to talk to an immature imbecile

If people fail to answer my questions, then I will ask them again, that is not spamming that is if people continue the debate only fair that they answer, otherwise they should bow out of the debate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:50 am

Well this thread has gone to the dogs again then.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:58 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Well this thread has gone to the dogs again then.

Its was fine until people start bringing such irrelevance as you have making it so

You are not the judge of what constitutes a good debate or the standard to be met

What have you got against dogs anyway

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:02 am

Carry on then - you will anyway.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:03 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Carry on then - you will anyway.

Stop sticking your oar in trying to make out you are the moral standard to look up to,when anything that derives their standards from man made beliefs in a book is something I will happily ridicule.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:09 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Carry on then - you will anyway.

Stop sticking your oar in trying to make out you are the moral standard to look up to,when anything that derives their standards from man made beliefs in a book is something I will happily ridicule.

It's nothing to do with moral standards, it's to do with you spamming again and this thread descending into a farce - as usual.

You're using my religion against me again for no apparent reason. Don't do that please.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:12 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

It's nothing to do with moral standards, it's to do with you spamming again and this thread descending into a farce - as usual.

You're using my religion against me again for no apparent reason. Don't do that please.

There you go again offering up excuses for people to avoid questions important to the debate

So you are setting a precedent, what you mean is you can argue your point and demand people answer your question as you do so also, but you can get away from answering others by them feigning being a victim

Your morality and views are based on your religion and fundamentally have everything to do with why you are so prejudiced, backward and ignorant on many issues. I will say what I please on a forum, if you cannot take that, then you should not be on a place you feel may find yourself getting upset over.
You are an adult, not a baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:18 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

There you go again offering up excuses for people to avoid questions important to the debate

So you are setting a precedent, what you mean is you can argue your point and demand people answer your question as you do so also, but you can get away from answering others by them feigning being a victim

Your morality and views are based on your religion and fundamentally have everything to do with why you are so prejudiced, backward and ignorant on many issues. I will say what I please on a forum, if you cannot take that, then you should not be on a place you feel may find yourself getting upset over.

Well I won't bother to report you for using my faith against me. Quite frankly, I'm sick of this whole damn place at times. Every day I'm told I must by default be backward, thick, stupid, or evil for having religious faith, and not just by you.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:21 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Well I won't bother to report you for using my faith against me. Quite frankly, I'm sick of this whole damn place at times. Every day I'm told I must by default be backward, thick, stupid, or evil for having religious faith, and not just by you.

Listen I am not going to bother the mods anymore with futile reports via PM, if you want to make them fed up with you be my guest

Its not against the rules for me to highlight that you have very prejudiced and backward beliefs which are enshrined in religious dogma.

You tell me, how is a command to execute children for answering back their parents not backward?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:27 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Listen I am not going to bother the mods anymore with futile reports via PM, if you want to make them fed up with you be my guest

Its not against the rules for me to highlight that you have very prejudiced and backward beliefs which are enshrined in religious dogma.

You tell me, how is a command to execute children for answering back their parents not backward?

I don't have prejudiced beliefs which are based on religion, and I've never mentioned executing children. Don't get personal with me please - this is not about my faith, it's about burkinis.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:30 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

I don't have prejudiced beliefs which are based on religion, and I've never mentioned executing children. Don't get personal with me please - this is not about my faith, it's about burkinis.

You have loads, anytime something on racism comes up you argue against. On homosexuality, you argue against etc, the pattern is continued throughout where you even think anyone who speaks out is an attention seeker, not having the first clue about psychology.
If you cannot take things said to you on a forum, then you should not be debating on one, its that simple, aqnd you have changed the direction of this debat, because you were not centre of attention as per usual
You are an adult, stop acting like a child

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:31 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You have loads, anytime something on racism comes up you argue against. On homosexuality, you argue against etc, the pattern is continued throughout where you even think anyone who speaks out is an attention seeker, not having the first clue about psychology.
If you cannot take things said to you on a forum, then you should not be debating on one, its that simple

Racism is nothing to do with religion. I don't argue against homosexuality. The fact that I don't like attention seekers is nothing to do with religion.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:34 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

If you cannot take things said to you on a forum, then you should not be debating on one, its that simple

Racism is nothing to do with religion. I don't argue against homosexuality. The fact that I don't like attention seekers is nothing to do with religion.

racism was born from religion, as it is an elitism system, that views others as inferior, showing how very little you know.
You argue constantly against homosexuals, Transexuals, Blacks, I never said your attention seeking is to do with religion, but your attention seeking is why you are religious

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

racism was born from religion, as it is an elitism system, that views others as inferior, showing how very little you know.
You argue constantly against homosexuals, Transexuals, Blacks, I never said your attention seeking is to do with religion, but your attention seeking is why you are religious

Make up your mind. You were talking about my views on attention seekers, now you're changing your argument. Attention seeking is nothing to do with religion either way.

I don't support racism anyway, and I've never argued "against" black people.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:39 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Make up your mind. You were talking about my views on attention seekers, now you're changing your argument. Attention seeking is nothing to do with religion either way.

No views were changed you are just too upset and not reading what I am saying

Your a\attention seeking has everything to do why you are drawn to religion

Your religion is the reason and your beliefs around this which sway your political and prejudiced beliefs

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:42 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Your religion is the reason and your beliefs around this which sway your political and prejudiced beliefs

No, you changed your argument.

the pattern is continued throughout where you even think anyone who speaks out is an attention seeker,

I never said your attention seeking is to do with religion, but your attention seeking is why you are religious

You see? You started off talking about my views on attention seekers, and associated that with religion. Then you changed it to talk about my alleged attention seeking, and associated that with religion.

Either way you're talking shit as usual.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:50 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

No, you changed your argument.

the pattern is continued throughout where you even think anyone who speaks out is an attention seeker,

I never said your attention seeking is to do with religion, but your attention seeking is why you are religious

You see? You started off talking about my views on attention seekers, and associated that with religion. Then you changed it to talk about my alleged attention seeking, and associated that with religion.

Either way you're talking shit as usual.

lol that is two seperate statements ha ha ha

That has cracked me up, you do think anyone who speaks out is an attention seeker, that is my clarifying your views

I then clarify why "you" are an attention seeker based on my views and reasons

Doh

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:57 am

Stormee wrote:Miss Ragga is NOT an ATTENTION SEEKER, never has been, Didge.

She has a passionate intensity for her chosen religion which is Christianity.

You are haranguing her and you need to stop it.

I haven't even mentioned Christianity! Didge is harassing me about it yet again. I've reported him.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:58 am

Stormee wrote:Miss Ragga is NOT an ATTENTION SEEKER, never has been, Didge.

She has a passionate intensity for her chosen religion which is Christianity.

You are haranguing her and you need to stop it.

Your view is irrelevant

If she engages me in debate, then she places herself into the arena, she does that willingly

Nobody is forcing her to do so

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:21 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:

Maybe you should stop backing a neoconservative Political Islamist garment that seeks to subjugate women through a belief they are at fault for their beauty to the sexual desires of men.
You know a deity creates men and women, then clearly admits to a fault with the men, blames the women and demands they cover up fully.

Of course its all a crock of shit and its just men controlling women with man made commands played off fear and you support that

give one reason why you have a right to tell women what to wear?

The same question is actually the basic foundation of the  subject of this thread.  Ironic, huh?
Does any religion or culture have the right to dictate what a woman wears.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:34 am

Didge you logged off at 3:06 am and was back posting at 6:14am

Did you actually sleep??

Perhaps that's part of your problem.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:39 am

Is he in the basement now? I hope so.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:39 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Well this thread has gone to the dogs again then.

Seems to happen a lot.   I had one completely derailed by two admin only the other day...jamjarring away they were, with not a jot cared for my precious thread. tongue lol!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:43 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

give one reason why you have a right to tell women what to wear?

The same question is actually the basic foundation of the  subject of this thread.  Ironic, huh?
Does any religion or culture have the right to dictate what a woman wears.

Why do you think these women are not choosing to wear this garment though? Even if they do it for religious reasons, is it not up to them? They're not hurting anyone else.

I've said a few times that I wish burkas were banned, but that's my own viewpoint based on the fact that I find them so completely hideous and awful. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:49 am

eddie wrote:Didge you logged off at 3:06 am and was back posting at 6:14am

Did you actually sleep??

Perhaps that's part of your problem.

Ahh another one trying to give life advice when they buy into loons off the web trying to sell crackpot natural remedies

Odd are you trying to stir and derail the thread Eddie

My time is my buisness

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:49 am

What about Nuns? They largely enter a convent voluntarily don't they? They're not forced to stay there. They want to wear the outfit obviously.

What about Buddhist Monks? They wear different garments - long robes and suchlike. I don't know if they're told to, but they're not forced to become Buddhist Monks and Nuns - they do it because they want to, and they seem to like shaving their heads and wearing the robes.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:51 am

Forced?

Its a fear of the unknown that drives insecure people to believe and then think they should wear the uniforms of these absurd beliefs.
It shows people waste time trying to discover something they will never find the answer to until they actually die
Why waste that time trying to find it when you should be enjoying the one that does exist

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:54 am

FFS, is this guy still here?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:56 am

Raggamuffin wrote:FFS, is this guy still here?

Stirring again, so much for claiming to being harrassed

I said it was a sham

Yes still here posting

No matter how much you try to silence me, because I make you look silly, is not going to happen

Did you go running to eddie claiming you were a victim by starting again this morning lol

Poor little petal

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:57 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:FFS, is this guy still here?

I said it was a sham

Yes still here posting

No matter how much you try to silence me, because I make you look silly, is not going to happen

Did you go running to eddie claiming you were a victim by starting again this morning lol

Poor little petal

I reported you, yes. I'm tired of your relentless harassment.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:00 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

I said it was a sham

Yes still here posting

Poor little petal

Well being as Eddie is only one online, have you manipulated her again?

I see restricted access, which means someone has attempted to and she is the only one online

Its not harassment if you engage me in discussion and if she buys that, then she is gullible

Oh wait a minute lol

Its simple Rags, do not engage me in conversation or mention my name, then you have no reason to feel a constant make believe victim

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:02 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I see restricted access, which means someone has attempted to and she is the only one online

Its not harassment if you engage me in discussion and if she buys that, then she is gullible

Oh wait a minute lol

Its simple Rags, do not engage me in conversation or mention my name, then you have no reason to fee a constant victim

I reported you for your continued harassment about my faith. I didn't mention it, but you harangued me about it, and you got personal. I didn't mention you in this thread, I said the thread had gone to the dogs. You got arsy, so I said "carry on". You harassed me about my faith straightaway and got very nasty indeed, and then carried on in other threads. If you keep on and on getting personal in that manner, I will not keep asking you not to - I'll report you.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:05 am

See she still does not get it and thinks she is blameless

Its up to me to have views and they have plenty of views on me and the first thing Rags did this morning was stir on the thread I posted to Ben

Why?

To start a confrontation?

Am I also to blame?

Yes, but unlike Rags, I cannot admit my faults

What I find pathetic is how the fake sham of a victimized card is played

If you cannot take what is said on a forum

Then you simple should not be here

You are not a baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:06 am

I asked about putting people in the basement generally actually - I didn't mention Didge.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:07 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Oh wait a minute lol

Its simple Rags, do not engage me in conversation or mention my name, then you have no reason to fee a constant victim

I reported you for your continued harassment about my faith. I didn't mention it, but you harangued me about it, and you got personal. I didn't mention you in this thread, I said the thread had gone to the dogs. You got arsy, so I said "carry on". You harassed me about my faith straightaway and got very nasty indeed, and then carried on in other threads.  If you keep on and on getting personal in that manner, I will not keep asking you not to - I'll report you.

Impossible if you goad and engage in debate

false accusation

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:07 am

In any case, that's not an excuse for you to harass me about my religion Didge. You threatened to do just that last week, and you were told not to. If you have an issue about what I say, reply to the post - don't start getting personal about religion.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:09 am

Now the thread is truly spoilt because of rags playing the victim yet again

I am to blame also for being sucked in to arguing with her

So to all other posters except Rags and Veya, i apologise for any disruption I have caused by being dragged into arguing with children

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next