NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riot Police Use Tear Gas, Water Cannons Against Refugees in Hungary

+5
Raggamuffin
SEXY MAMA
veya_victaous
Original Quill
eddie
9 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Riot Police Use Tear Gas, Water Cannons Against Refugees in Hungary - Page 10 Empty Riot Police Use Tear Gas, Water Cannons Against Refugees in Hungary

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

police giving back some tear gas

http://abcnews.go.com/International/riot-police-tear-gas-water-cannons-refugees-hungary/story?id=33797603

Back to top Go down

Riot Police Use Tear Gas, Water Cannons Against Refugees in Hungary - Page 10 Empty Re: Riot Police Use Tear Gas, Water Cannons Against Refugees in Hungary

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:40 pm

Quite right nicko!!!

Economic migrants and illegal immigrants!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Riot Police Use Tear Gas, Water Cannons Against Refugees in Hungary - Page 10 Empty Re: Riot Police Use Tear Gas, Water Cannons Against Refugees in Hungary

Post by Irn Bru Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:17 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
gelico again wrote:

well I'm glad you think so,,,,,,it was taken off an article from your beloved bbc which you seem to admire so much when it suits you

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34270077

I've just looked over the figures quoted in the BBC article by Mark Urban and they are actually correct. They were drawn from the German Federal Office for Migration and Refugees who collected and collated the data of all asylum applications from whichever country they came from together with the period in which they were made.

The data clearly shows a large increase in the applications from people originating in  Kosova and Albania in particular which together outsripped the numbers from Syria itself. The Balkans are a huge cultural mix so that's not to say that some were not entitled to claim asylum it's just that they were coming from countries which are not considered to be inhabited by people at risk.

Here's the data

Riot Police Use Tear Gas, Water Cannons Against Refugees in Hungary - Page 10 Asylum12

Riot Police Use Tear Gas, Water Cannons Against Refugees in Hungary - Page 10 Asylum13

Bear in mind these figures represent people who were already in Germany up to the end of August and not those who we see suffering right now as they try to escape from persecution and a life of hell.

You are in error to claim these nations were not deemed at risk before September, they were.
Both Kosovo and Bosnia were not deemed safe countries and only this month has Germany designated them safe. So to exclude them as refugees in the above figures would be wrong when they have applied for asylum status. So the above would count them very much so as refugees. Whether they get accepted is another matter but Germany is as seen in the article looking to help many.Where as in the article he eludes to people travelling with the recent mix as migrants.
This bears little evidence based on the figures.

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/germany-tightens-up-on-balkan-migrants-09-08-2015

So I stand correct when as he claimed they were thousands of migrants is based on a presumption they may not receive asylum status. As you rightly stated many have come before the mass influx, which is bound to see the figures for Syria dramatically increase. For him to cliam they were thousands of migrants is thus in error and even more so when he forgot to add all the other nationalities of refugees..

No Didge. These countries were put on the safe list to make it easier for the Germans to turn them aroiund and send them back again more quickly than they could before. And the countries which the Germans say the want to add to the safe list now hasn't happened yet but it makes no difference on the numbers. This is all explained on the BAMF webiste so I would suggest you go and read it. Nothing has been left out. The nombers are comprehensive.

The number of econic migrant is huge but of course these are all mainly from the Balkan countries - not Syria or the other countries who are genuine Asylun seekers.

The numbers quoted in the article are correct and you are not actually helping the the case of the genuine asylum seekers by denying them. There are now thousands of people from Syria who are locked out behind a ring of steel fences because of the economic migrants from the Balkans who have choked the system up. But for them the numbers of genuine asylum seekers in Germany would be way higher than it is right now.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:36 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

You are in error to claim these nations were not deemed at risk before September, they were.
Both Kosovo and Bosnia were not deemed safe countries and only this month has Germany designated them safe. So to exclude them as refugees in the above figures would be wrong when they have applied for asylum status. So the above would count them very much so as refugees. Whether they get accepted is another matter but Germany is as seen in the article looking to help many.Where as in the article he eludes to people travelling with the recent mix as migrants.
This bears little evidence based on the figures.

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/germany-tightens-up-on-balkan-migrants-09-08-2015

So I stand correct when as he claimed they were thousands of migrants is based on a presumption they may not receive asylum status. As you rightly stated many have come before the mass influx, which is bound to see the figures for Syria dramatically increase. For him to cliam they were thousands of migrants is thus in error and even more so when he forgot to add all the other nationalities of refugees..

No Didge.  These countries were put on the safe list to make it easier for the Germans to turn them aroiund and send them back again more quickly than they could before. And the countries which the Germans say the want to add to the safe list now hasn't happened yet but it makes no difference on the numbers. This is all explained on the BAMF webiste so I would suggest you go and read it. Nothing has been left out. The nombers are comprehensive.

The number of econic migrant is huge but of course these are all mainly from the Balkan countries - not Syria or the other countries who are genuine Asylun seekers.

The numbers quoted in the article are correct and you are not actually helping the the case of the genuine asylum seekers by denying them. There are now thousands of people from Syria who are locked out behind a ring of steel fences because of the economic migrants from the Balkans who have choked the system up. But for them the numbers of genuine asylum seekers in Germany would be way higher than it is right now.

That is complete gobbldygook, where other EU nations like France do not deem them safe countries and Germnay as already proved by me has only just made them safe countries. Not only that your figure is very much out of date beng as we know it does not tally up with the mass influx of Syrian refugees for the months July August and September. Where have I dened any refugees by my views? I am not making anything difficult at all for asylum seekers, typical Irn repsonse which is groundless. August and September has seen unprecidented figures coming through for refugees, so to claim this is down to migrants is you discounting tens of thousands of Syrian refugees, let aone other refugees from other nations. I go by the UN figures which have the most up to date figures on refugess and that is only up to Aug. To say it is because of Migrants why the likes of Hungary and Croatia have locked their borders is bullshit, its because they simple do not want to let in Muslims which they have been very vocal about. So you are excusing these nations who are for all intents and pruposes denying people based off discrmination. For a start the numbers you have given do not even quantify the mass influx over the last few months which have not been updated clearly on the stats you have given. Second many of these nations in the Balklands was deemed unsafe and have only been changed to safe by Germany. Even then as seen germany is working to help these  to then allow to apply. Most of the numbers for refugee claims from Kosovo, Albania have come at the beginning of the year which you can see for the stats for the furst 6 months of this year to the EU. The amount of refugees in the last 3 months dwarfs the first 6 months of this year., So you are being again in error going off earlier figures for the Balkland claims, when the majority came at the beginning of the year frpm Kosvovo etc. I am not even denying migrants have come to Germany, but have tens of thousands traveelled with the Refugees over the last few months as claimed?

http://www.unhcr.org/pages/49e48e5f6.html

http://data.unhcr.org/syrianrefugees/asylum.php

That is the lastest Syrian and here below is the first 6 months to the EU

http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/File:First_time_asylum_applicants_in_the_EU-28_by_citizenship,_Q2_2014_%E2%80%93_Q2_2015.png

So the true number of Syrian refugees is no doubt much higher than the figures you have provided.
Do not come out with your babble I am hindering a process, when you are excusing nations doing so based on their discrmination of Muslims like Hungary, that is nothing more than a typical cheap shot which I have become accustomed from you Irn. It seem yous still cannot debate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:37 pm

Safe people coming from safe countries have no legitimate claim to asylum.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10