NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riot Police Use Tear Gas, Water Cannons Against Refugees in Hungary

+5
Raggamuffin
SEXY MAMA
veya_victaous
Original Quill
eddie
9 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Riot Police Use Tear Gas, Water Cannons Against Refugees in Hungary - Page 9 Empty Riot Police Use Tear Gas, Water Cannons Against Refugees in Hungary

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

police giving back some tear gas

http://abcnews.go.com/International/riot-police-tear-gas-water-cannons-refugees-hungary/story?id=33797603

Back to top Go down

Riot Police Use Tear Gas, Water Cannons Against Refugees in Hungary - Page 9 Empty Re: Riot Police Use Tear Gas, Water Cannons Against Refugees in Hungary

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:07 pm

Nothing to do with the teachings of Jesus , we are to take care of our own families first then others .
What good is it if you can't look after your own .

Back to top Go down

Riot Police Use Tear Gas, Water Cannons Against Refugees in Hungary - Page 9 Empty Re: Riot Police Use Tear Gas, Water Cannons Against Refugees in Hungary

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:07 pm

Laughable that they are human beings with campassion?

Yup that makes sense!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:10 pm

So Sexy, Veya, Ben, Quill etc agree with us, which makes you look a bigger tit dibs ha ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:10 pm

Cuchulain wrote:So Sexy, Veya, Ben, Quill etc agree with us, which makes you look a bigger tit dibs ha ha ha

Also Irn
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:11 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Laughable that they are human beings with campassion?

Yup that makes sense!

coming from the liar who is a true moslem i will give you that much because you sure do follow that death book of yours , calling Christians swines .

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:13 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:Laughable that they are human beings with campassion?

Yup that makes sense!

coming from the liar  who is a true moslem i will give you that much because you sure do follow that death book of yours , calling Christians swines .

Lol

When did i call Christian Swines?

I called you a swine a thick swine at that.

You personally cause you are thick as shit.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:14 pm

Cuchulain wrote:So Sexy, Veya, Ben, Quill etc agree with us, which makes you look a bigger tit dibs ha ha ha

yeah thanks for reminding me of that it just goes to show that 7 people on a small forum want to save the world . That makes you lot morons Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:16 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

coming from the liar  who is a true moslem i will give you that much because you sure do follow that death book of yours , calling Christians swines .

Lol

Yeah you do that's because you're common . So you are admitting to calling a Christian a swine , cheers for that and here we have people believing islam is peacful Razz Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:21 pm

No i admit to calling you a thick swine.

Oh puleeze spare me The Christian victim card

You arent one to begin with!

Islam is abused daily on here yet please DARE ME TO SHOW a single post where i have ever abused any religion or their follwers!

You cant cause its not my style.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:30 pm

i thought only mussies have the victim card.....

at least the moslems are getting a bath this year thanks to the hungarians...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:34 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Lol

Yeah you do that's because you're common . So you are admitting to calling a Christian a swine , cheers for that and here we have people believing islam is peacful Razz Razz

lol! I think the point SM is making is that she would call you a swine regardless of whether you consider yourself a christian or not

can you tell me dibs if Jesus himself ever spoke against homosexuals during his many parables and teachings. I know the old testament does but wasn't sure if Jesus ever did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:36 pm

gelico again wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

lol!   I think the point SM is making is that she would call you a swine regardless of whether you consider yourself a christian or not

can you tell me dibs if Jesus himself ever spoke against homosexuals during his many parables and teachings.  I know the old testament does but wasn't sure if Jesus ever did.
of course he did... homosexuality is an abomination in the eyes of the Lord....

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:36 pm

Cheers Gelico
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:38 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:No i admit to calling you a thick swine.

Islam is abused daily on here yet please DARE ME TO SHOW a single post where i have ever abused any religion or their follwers!

. You announced you're the only woman moslem on this forum but a moslem is a moslem male or female and there is fuzzy zack ,

I would say you're not moslem but you truly are 100%

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:38 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Lol

islam peaceful, yeah i'm sure all the gays killed by islam just love the peace but when they follow the peado prophet what can you expect...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:39 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

. You announced you're the only woman moslem on this forum but a moslem is a moslem male or female and there is fuzzy zack ,

I would say you're not moslem  but you truly are 100%
yes it is , thick as shit and full of hate, like all moslems..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:41 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

Re read your post again.

This is why i call you thick as shit and dont converse with you.

You are truly one of the vilest people on here. Im not including your so called husband as i believe after all these years you both are one person.

Surely there cant be two of you!

Face palm moment!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:45 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

Re read your post again.

This is why i call you thick as shit and dont converse with you.

You are truly one of the vilest people on here. Im not including your so called husband as i believe after all these years you both are one person.

Surely there cant be two of you!

Face palm moment!
nope you are thee vilest person on here, it's might be something to do with your beliefs but your foul mouth, brain dead comments really show it up...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:45 pm

so the boarders are being controlled by tear gas , while i don't like the idea of tear gas i just wonder what else they could do i mean these people are throwing bricks and being thugs .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:49 pm

gelico again wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

lol!   I think the point SM is making is that she would call you a swine regardless of whether you consider yourself a christian or not

can you tell me dibs if Jesus himself ever spoke against homosexuals during his many parables and teachings.  I know the old testament does but wasn't sure if Jesus ever did.

From the verses included in the bible Jesus makes no mention of homosexuality so there is no way anyone can conlude whether he was for or against.
However verses have been taken out of the Gosple of Mark, it is claimed and we klnow verses have been added later for the end of the Gosple of Mark. It claims where a young man emerges naked from staying with Jesus, so you could quite easily conluded he was either homosexual or bisexual. I mean he spent the majority of his time with men. Is claimed he never married which would have been very out of place for the time, even more so being the suppose heir of David.

And after six days Jesus told him what to do and in the evening the youth comes to him, wearing a linen cloth over his naked body. And he remained with him that night, for Jesus taught him the mystery of the kingdom of God. And thence, arising, he returned to the other side of the Jordan.

Last edited by Cuchulain on Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:50 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
gelico again wrote:

From the verses included in the bible Jesus makes no mention of homosexuality so there is no way anyone can conlude whether he was for or against.
However verses have been taken out of the Gosple of Mark, where a young man emerges naked from staying with Jesus, so you could quite easily conluded he was either homosexual or bisexual. I mean he spent the majority of his time with men. Is claimed he never married which would have been very out of place for the time, even more so being the suppose heir of David.

And after six days Jesus told him what to do and in the evening the youth comes to him, wearing a linen cloth over his naked body. And he remained with him that night, for Jesus taught him the mystery of the kingdom of God. And thence, arising, he returned to the other side of the Jordan.
start a new thread and you will be shown otherwise, mr i know who Jesus is, isn't was or wasn't and if he is real or not..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:51 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:so the boarders are being controlled by tear gas , while i don't like the idea of tear gas i just wonder what else they could do i mean these people are throwing bricks and being thugs .
the guards have weapons, perhaps reasonable force could be applied if they thought they were in danger...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:52 pm

heavenlyfatheryetagain wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

However verses have been taken out of the Gosple of Mark, where a young man emerges naked from staying with Jesus, so you could quite easily conluded he was either homosexual or bisexual. I mean he spent the majority of his time with men. Is claimed he never married which would have been very out of place for the time, even more so being the suppose heir of David.

start a new thread and you will be shown otherwise, mr i know who Jesus is, isn't was or wasn't and if he is real or not..lol

Jog the fuck on you slimey little runt lol

Gelico asked a question and I answered which has nothing to do with a complete fuckwit like you

If you do not like it tough

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:54 pm

Not sure what relevance it has to this thread asking about homosexuality in the bible .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:57 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:Not sure what relevance it has to this thread asking about homosexuality in the bible .

Again people ask questions, which is allowed that people can answer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:57 pm

Just keeping it real for a moment, if several countries have put their foot down, and these refugees can't get through to western Europe, and they won't go to Russia, or stay in Serbia, etc, that pretty much leaves Turkey as an option, or them going back to Syria. Any other options?

It's impractical to expect such a large number of people to be given ideal accommodation at such short notice, and with more and more turning up.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:58 pm

No its just is poor excuses and proves they are being ethically wrong

laters all, have a good weekend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:00 pm

gelico again wrote:

of course he did... homosexuality is an abomination in the eyes of the Lord....

What did Jesus say about homosexuals?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:01 pm

Why is this thread now about homosexuals?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:03 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:Not sure what relevance it has to this thread asking about homosexuality in the bible .

it has no relevance whatsoever, sorry dibs i took it off track completely. There have been posts about christian bashing and all and I was just curious about what rules are followed and what he actually said about certain things.

Should have made a different thread Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:04 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Why is this thread now about homosexuals?
don't know but there are rules about derailing threads...

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Why is this thread now about homosexuals?
don't know but there are rules about derailing threads...

Most threads here end up about gay people and/or Christians at some point HF.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:10 pm

why am i apologising? I just realised this is my thread anyway lol!

I shall take it in any direction I like

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:11 pm

I just heard that some Hungarian Mayor has uploaded a youtube video specifically aimed at all the migrants trying to enter and has said 'you are not welcome here and anyone entering will be arrested'.  Sorry I do not have a link for this.

Now they are transfering people back over the border to serbia where they have just come from and transferring others to croatia who are now saying they can't cope.

So we have Hungary, Serbia and Croatia all arguing the toss about it and meanwhile all these people are being shunted around from one point to another

chaos!

It was just on sky news but haven's actually seen the video yet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:22 pm

Yeah i saw it on facebook , he basically said that they are committing felony by entering his country and that they have put the army at the boarders to stop them entering .

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:35 pm

Just seen this post on Facebook and there are some actual pertinent points:

Those people who say Hungary's treatment is unacceptable need to get the real news. They are doing by law like every country would do to register and identify all who wish to enter the country. And as they are overloaded, obviously no country is ready for this Hugh ammount of refugees at once to be processed within hours, days or even weeks. In what part of the world would you see anyone crossing a border without identification? I dare you try that, and see if you get across without few bulletholes or without being arrested. So don't come with bullshit that they should just let anyone in and thru the country. Such thing don't exist. Get back to reality. Those who break international laws deserve those water cannons in their face. If you one of those who throwing rocks and bottles at authorities, breaking border fences down, you deserve what you get. This is not the middle east. And those who refuse to take the food and drink provided, or throwing it away even though children around them need it, those kinda people should stay out of any civilized world, as obviously they have no regrets for anybody ( at least kids and women) around them who might need the help. And of course as Hungarian myself I disagree also with those Hungarians who may mistreat any of these refugees, but you got to put yourself in their pants to see where all their frustration comes from. Hungary is a peaceful country, as all other European nations, and none of those are looking to give up their way of living peacefully, and accept people of violence. But as we all see ( and not from main stream media that is biased) from social' media enough is enough. Hungary and most the European countries doing what they can to help, but while they are, the LAWS can not be forgotten. If they were forgotten they would be one of those third world countries with all the violence that in some its been going on for hundreds or even thousand years.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:43 pm

eddie wrote:Just seen this post on Facebook and there are some actual pertinent points:

Those people who say Hungary's treatment is unacceptable need to get the real news. They are doing by law like every country would do to register and identify all who wish to enter the country. And as they are overloaded, obviously no country is ready for this Hugh ammount of refugees at once to be processed within hours, days or even weeks. In what part of the world would you see anyone crossing a border without identification? I dare you try that, and see if you get across without few bulletholes or without being arrested. So don't come with bullshit that they should just let anyone in and thru the country. Such thing don't exist. Get back to reality. Those who break international laws deserve those water cannons in their face. If you one of those who throwing rocks and bottles at authorities, breaking border fences down, you deserve what you get. This is not the middle east. And those who refuse to take the food and drink provided, or throwing it away even though children around them need it, those kinda people should stay out of   any civilized world, as obviously they have no regrets for anybody ( at least kids and women) around them who might need the help. And of course as Hungarian myself I disagree also with those Hungarians who may mistreat any of these refugees, but you got to put yourself in their pants to see where all their frustration comes from. Hungary is a peaceful country, as all other European nations, and none of those are looking to give up their way of living peacefully, and accept people of violence. But as we all see ( and not from main stream media that is biased) from social' media enough is enough. Hungary and most the European countries doing what they can to help, but while they are, the LAWS can not be forgotten. If they were forgotten they would be one of those third world countries with all the violence that in some its been going on for hundreds or even thousand years.
eddie well said

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:46 pm

I never wriote it Vod lol

I think the poster is right though; they were obviously there for border control and to get papers checked etc

You can't expect to juts cross a border.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:48 pm

eddie wrote:I never wriote it Vod lol

I think the poster is right though; they were obviously there for border control and to get papers checked etc

I gathered that because you're not Hungarian so i am assuming, but it was brill Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:49 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
eddie wrote:I never wriote it Vod lol

I gathered that because you're not Hungarian so i am assuming, but it was brill Laughing

Hahahahah okay point taken lol!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:50 pm

At last... some common sense prevails...

What I have been saying all along Eddie!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:52 pm

It's makes good and sensible points.
She's obviously seeing some of it firsthand too.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:46 pm

eddie wrote:Just seen this post on Facebook and there are some actual pertinent points:

Those people who say Hungary's treatment is unacceptable need to get the real news. They are doing by law like every country would do to register and identify all who wish to enter the country.
Except these are exceptional circumstances, where from Syria alone 6.5 million people hve been displaced from the homes by war and fleeing Assad and the most evil group since the Nazi, that being ISIS. Its is very possible that Hungary is in breach of human rights international law.

And as they are overloaded, obviously no country is ready for this Hugh ammount of refugees at once to be processed within hours, days or even weeks.
Except nobody is not saying they should not check papers, so this is a very poor moot point which is also inaccurate. Only a few nations like Germany lifted checking papers due to the influx. So if it means countries need to check papers then do so. This did not happen with the likes of Hungary, as they closed up shop to refugees

In what part of the world would you see anyone crossing a border without identification?
Silly point again, as again if refugees have no papers then legally a nation is allowed to detain them and are normally held for months, so to claim this is about checking papers is a really pathetic excuse

I dare you try that, and see if you get across without few bulletholes or without being arrested. So don't come with bullshit that they should just let anyone in and thru the country.
Blimey this person on FB loves to rant it seems and knows bugger all about refugee rights and international law. To repeat nobody is saying countries should not be able to have checks on their borders, which they have always done. Again places like Germany for a short time lifted the need to check any. Other nations did not have to do this

Such thing don't exist. Get back to reality. Those who break international laws deserve those water cannons in their face.
Except it is more likely Hungary that is breaking international law as they are in breach of the refugee's human rights by criminalizing them if they cross the border. Even now as we speak plans are being set to take this to the EU court of Human Rights. First Hungary will have to see if there new law is in breach of their constitution.

If you one of those who throwing rocks and bottles at authorities, breaking border fences down, you deserve what you get.
So people in desperate need who are being hemmed in like cattle and treated worse than animals are supposed to bow down to might and often violence they have received from Police forces. Not only that where they have just stop letting anyone through. So then people panic because they certainly do not want to go back, as they have fled the worst possible persecution, believing Europe would help save them. Where instead they have been treated appalling by some nations. Those throwing rocks are in the wrong because violence is never the way, but again we are talking about a very minor amount of refugees who have done this in isolated incidents. So to condemn all refugees for some losing it by throwing rocks, is not only absurd but the writer of this article is an idiot lacking any understanding and compassion

This is not the middle east. And those who refuse to take the food and drink provided, or throwing it away even though children around them need it, those kinda people should stay out of   any civilized world, as obviously they have no regrets for anybody ( at least kids and women) around them who might need the help.
Wow a contradiction massively so. Claims to state people should be civilized whilst viewing all refuges in an uncivilized manner. It does not get anymore absurd and hypocritical than that. Of course it is wrong if people are refusing food based off religion, that does not mean you should again condemn all refugees as not all of them are Muslim and not all Muslims have refused food either, where in many cases they have taken food. So its another blame all refugees and tar them all with the same brush claiming they need to be civilized whilst arguing from an uncivilized position

And of course as Hungarian myself I disagree also with those Hungarians who may mistreat any of these refugees, but you got to put yourself in their pants to see where all their frustration comes from.
Yeah I mean what a bummer a, the Police once their shift is over get to go home to the wives and families without any real problems in the world and am sure they can sleep soundly. Knowing full well that they only have to be there for a a shift, while the refugees are stuck for days on end. Wow those poor Border Police, what a hardship, that they are protected with protected clothing and riot shields, tear gas and water cannons. Must be very frightening for them.
Seriously where did you find this idiot Eddie?

So they can understand the frustration of the border Police but fail to understand the frustration of the thousands of refugees caged in like animals, being denied the chance to travel through their country to a nation that will accept them. These people have fled the most appalling terror that is going on and have struggled to even reach where they are. This is evident by the fatalities via sea crossings. To then have the door slammed in their faces and this idiot fails to see how that would not be frustrated?

Hungary is a peaceful country, as all other European nations, and none of those are looking to give up their way of living peacefully, and accept people of violence. But as we all see ( and not from main stream media that is biased) from social' media enough is enough. Hungary and most the European countries doing what they can to help, but while they are, the LAWS can not be forgotten. If they were forgotten they would be one of those third world countries with all the violence that in some its been going on for hundreds or even thousand years.

Peaceful did they say? WTF, I guess this person has not heard of all the racist far right violence against the Roma in their country? Of course Hungary has a growing problem with violence by the far right against minority groups. So lets correct t that first nonsense claimed.
Next they claim that they will be accepting people of violence, A.K.A the refugees is what they mean. Wow again, so countless people who have a legal status based on them fleeing violence and being displaced are now a threat, because this idiot has claimed they are all violent
Accept Hungary has been very vocal in not wanting to accept Muslims, which is the real reason they have closed their borders, which this person is missing. That is discrimination plain and simple.

I have said time and time again when there is a crisis and problem facing a nation, just like any time we face problems, one of the worst things you can do is attempt to push the problem away and not deal with it as people deal with problems. You should look for how you can resolve this to the benefit of everyone.
The Hungarians have taken the poor option of trying to pass the problem on, which is now seeing Croatia follow suit with other nations soon to follow. Where many of these refugees do not want to stay but pass though. So when many nations have done the same, then the refugees will return to the most easiest route, that being Hungary again. So they will not have solved anything as once the borders close up to them by other Balkan nations, they will turn to Hungary again, so its a very flawed policy.

So thanks for sharing Eddie, but not only was this person in error on a great many things, but they have no idea how to resolve problems, and even worse are treating people fleeing persecution as lower than animals. Claiming they are all violent based off he most idiot views in order to justify leaving these refugees with no place to go. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:06 am

Dodge you twat!!!

You still ignore the major fact that these people have already been accepted into turkey, given safety, security, places to live, and free to work etc!!!

These people are therefore required to abide by the same rules as everyone else with regard to wanting to travel to other countries, via legitimate legal means and through proper checks and procedures!!!

They are therefore illegal immigrants and economic migrants, they are criminals by intentionally pursuing illegal entry of other countries, and should be treated as such.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:15 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Dodge you twat!!!
Childish as ever just because I showed how flawed that post was

You still ignore the major fact that these people have already been accepted into turkey, given safety, security, places to live, and free to work etc!!!
Irrelevant, Turkey already has near 2 million of refugees, which makes it much more likely of a longer process being kept in camps for maybe years. Not only that some people will be persecuted for who they are like Kurd's and other religious minorities. Also Turkey is an emerging and developing country and thus has not got as many capabilities as the EU. Yet they have still dwarfing any EU country by the amount of refugees they have accepted. So your point as seen is stupid
Quell surprise

These people are therefore required to abide by the same rules as everyone else with regard to wanting to travel to other countries, via legitimate legal means and through proper checks and procedures!!!
Sometimes they have to use alternative means because of the difficulty of travelling through Turkey, where Visa's are required. Where again no international law states they have to stay within the first country they come to. The EU nations should have checks and process the people even more so fast track those moving through their nation by placing them on trains etc to the next borders/

They are therefore illegal immigrants and economic migrants, they are criminals by intentionally pursuing illegal entry of other countries, and should be treated as such.

Complete bollocks as per usual. They have to first apply within a country

I suggest you read again:

1951 RefugeeConvention on the Status of Refugees

Also:

Article 1 of the Convention, as amended by the 1967 Protocol, defines a refugee as:
"A person who owing to a well-founded fear of being persecuted for reasons of race, religion, nationality, membership of a particular social group or political opinion, is outside the country of his nationality and is unable or, owing to such fear, is unwilling to avail himself of the protection of that country; or who, not having a nationality and being outside the country of his former habitual residence as a result of such events, is unable or, owing to such fear, is unwilling to return to i

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:00 am

Bullshit... Turkey has looked after them and accommodated them just fine!!!

And surely Turkey has benefited so much from all these highly skilled and well educated people arriving into such a struggling developing country...!?

lol!

And you twat yourself off even more by going on about visas required in turkey etc... forgetting to realise that all those having entered from Syria will have already been quite rigorously documented, checked and issued with documents to be able to stay and travel around Turkey!!!

Your desperate and contradictory arguments are becoming beyond laughable now dodge...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:23 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Bullshit... Turkey has looked after them and accommodated them just fine!!!
Really so you are saying minorities do not suffer in Turkey?

The London Legal Group reported two murders, one of a Kurdish boy and one of a Kurdish man, and a series of attacks by groups in which ten Kurdish people were shot and seriously injured. The organization also reported seven physical assaults, including two carried out by groups, one of which was against two Kurdish students and the second against an elderly Armenian woman; five assaults resulting in serious injuries, including two separate incidents against elderly Armenian women, and three incidents against Kurdish students carried out by groups; one assault against and robbery of an elderly Armenian woman resulting in serious injuries; and two cases of graffiti on property owned by Alawite people.

Also

Turkey would struggle to cope with a new influx of refugees from Syria's civil war, and many of them would likely end up trying to get into Europe, Turkey's EU Affairs minister warned in comments published on Friday. Turkey is already sheltering close to 2 million Syrian migrants, more than any of the war-torn country's other neighbors, making it the world's leading host of refugees. It now fears fighting around the northern Syrian city of Aleppo could push as many as 1 million more over its borders. "Turkey has reached its total capacity for refugees. Now, there is talk that a new wave of refugees may emerge. That would exceed Turkey’s (capacity), and it would put the EU face to face with more migrants," Volkan Bozkir told the newspaper Hurriyet during a trip to Brussels.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/07/10/us-mideast-crisis-turkey-refugees-idUSKCN0PK0GE20150710

And surely Turkey has benefited so much from all these highly skilled and well educated people arriving into such a struggling developing country...!?
Many are placed in camps and have not been created citizens, just like asylum seekers in the UK. Where in the UK refugees are not allowed to work. So again you are shoving why you are a complete idiot

And you twat yourself off even more by going on about visas required in turkey etc... forgetting to realise that all those having entered from Syria will have already been quite rigorously documented, checked and issued with documents to be able to stay and travel around Turkey!!!
That is incorrect yet again as many have not been processed or had thorough checks and placed into one of the many refugee camps

Your desperate and contradictory arguments are becoming beyond laughable now dodge...

The fact is you just continue to look an idiot Tommy because you know next to nothing about the situation and even worse you have failed to address a single point from my rebuttal to the facebook post.
You really are becoming the forum jester and why it becomes a bore to debate you now. I expect your next post to be full of more incorrect claims and more immaturity.
So let me know when you want to address all my points on my rebuttal to Eddies post, and happy to continue. If you repeat the same drivel, not countering all the points I made I shall just place you into the insignificant section of not bothering with.
So up to you how you next post and if its crap again I shall await until someone with knowledge like Victor has to engage in a debate.

Cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:32 pm

You talk shit... this bod in the op on the oties thread has admitted everything I have said.

They are economic migrants when they leave safe Turkey when free to live and work there as the bod in the op admitted he was.

And many are not even Syrian so more bullshit from you!!!

There are thousands coming over from Africa who should be returned to the African union to deal with.

And others from Bangladesh etc... fuck them off back to their own country.

And the Syrian ones are coming from safe Turkey so they should be returned too.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:47 pm

Official Eu findings say, 4 out of 5 "refugees" are NOT Syrians.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:11 pm

Oh well Tommy had his chance, so off to the insignificant section he goes then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next