NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riot Police Use Tear Gas, Water Cannons Against Refugees in Hungary

+5
Raggamuffin
SEXY MAMA
veya_victaous
Original Quill
eddie
9 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Riot Police Use Tear Gas, Water Cannons Against Refugees in Hungary - Page 6 Empty Riot Police Use Tear Gas, Water Cannons Against Refugees in Hungary

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

police giving back some tear gas

http://abcnews.go.com/International/riot-police-tear-gas-water-cannons-refugees-hungary/story?id=33797603

Back to top Go down

Riot Police Use Tear Gas, Water Cannons Against Refugees in Hungary - Page 6 Empty Re: Riot Police Use Tear Gas, Water Cannons Against Refugees in Hungary

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:15 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Is it ethically or morally right to deny people into your nation because they are Muslim?

Is that not religious discrmination?

So do people have a right to impose bigotry?

You are asking a bigot about this

Hahahahahaha!

Oh the irony!

What do you think Didhe? He will change his closed mind?

I like playing with them as seen they get so much stuck they cannot answer.
You know how they answer will prove they have little ethics or morals if they do.

So enjoy

Laughing xx

Back to top Go down

Riot Police Use Tear Gas, Water Cannons Against Refugees in Hungary - Page 6 Empty Re: Riot Police Use Tear Gas, Water Cannons Against Refugees in Hungary

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Then said countries should not intervene in other countries and mind their own damn business

Which countries? Hungary has merely said they can't come into Hungary. It's other countries which are interfering in Hungary's right to stop them.

Hungary are dispicable treating them like Animals.

And people like you not condemning this?
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:17 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Which countries? Hungary has merely said they can't come into Hungary. It's other countries which are interfering in Hungary's right to stop them.

Hungary are disputable treating them like Animals.

Why are they trying to get into Hungary then?

They were told not to go to Hungary, and they took no notice.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

This will not proceed until you answer

Answer the question
Again its ethically and morally wrong, or do you agree with bigotry to deny and discrminate people based on their religion freedom of movement to reach a place of safety where they feel safe?

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:So why are refugees not safe in Serbia? What about Romania? Is that not safe?

Serbia????

Where the Serbians ethnically cleansed the Muslims?????

Are you serious?
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:19 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Answer the question
Again its ethically and morally wrong, or do you agree with bigotry to deny and discrminate people based on their religion freedom of movement to reach a place of safety where they feel safe?

Didge Ragga said she answered you.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:20 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Answer the question

Didge Ragga said she answered you.

Sexy look back she has not answered whether she agrees or not and until she does I will keep asking

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:According to this article, they're not lacking food or water, they're on hunger strike.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-crisis-asylum-seekers-start-hunger-strike-as-they-refuse-to-leave-hungarian-border-10502112.html

Hunger strike???? scratch
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:21 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:So why are refugees not safe in Serbia? What about Romania? Is that not safe?

Serbia????

Are you serious?

Yes, I'm being serious. Why are they not safe there now?

Suddenly, it seems to matter what religion the refugees are - strange that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:22 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:According to this article, they're not lacking food or water, they're on hunger strike.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-crisis-asylum-seekers-start-hunger-strike-as-they-refuse-to-leave-hungarian-border-10502112.html

According to that article, yes.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:22 pm

eddie wrote:

Desperate times call for desperate measures when you want to reach a place you feel safe, what is alternative Eddie if sent back?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:23 pm

So how about Romania? Not rich enough for them?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Serbia????

Are you serious?

Think for a minute
Muslims were once butchered there in living memory, so it stands to reason some Muslims would know of this and not feel safe, would you not agree?
Or can you not think outside the box

P.S I am still waiting for an answer you weaseled out of

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:26 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Answer the question

Didge please stop asking the same question over and over to this poster.
It can be perceived as badgering.

Thank you
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:26 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Serbia????

Are you serious?

If I was fleeing my country I wouldn't go to a place where my brothers were ethnically cleanse only 20 odd years ago!

That would be stupid wouldn't it?

Out of the heat into the frying pan!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:26 pm

Despite the European Commission's announcement requiring 22 out of 28 member countries to take in refugees, opposing countries: Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania and Denmark have stood firm in refusing to accept these numbers of migrants.

http://www.foodworldnews.com/articles/37534/20150914/these-eu-countries-refuse-to-take-in-refugees.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:27 pm

Well apparently, the Hungarian Government is mindful of the past too, which is why they're wary of Muslims. How about thinking about it from their point of view for a change.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:28 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Answer the question

Thank you

Stop making excuses for her Eddie, I anmswered her questions she should have the deceny to answer mine, so butt out its not against the rules you are over stepping the mark with your authority

Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:So how about Romania? Not rich enough for them?

No Romania refused
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:29 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Answer the question

Thank you

Stop making excuses for her Eddie, I anmswered her questions she should have the deceny to answer mine, so butt out its not against the rules you are over stepping the mark with your authority

Thank you

Rags reported it
So I'm asking you to stop as she felt uncomfortable
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:30 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:

Thank you

Thank you

The problem is Didge

You can't make s poster answer something they refuse to!

xx

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:30 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Despite the European Commission's announcement requiring 22 out of 28 member countries to take in refugees, opposing countries: Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania and Denmark have stood firm in refusing to accept these numbers of migrants.

http://www.foodworldnews.com/articles/37534/20150914/these-eu-countries-refuse-to-take-in-refugees.htm

Denmark? That's the second-largest country in Europe. The other nations I can see as they are part of that sunken eastern Europe. But Denmark?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:31 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:So how about Romania? Not rich enough for them?

No Romania refused

Really? I can't find much about their views on this.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:31 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Thank you

The problem is Didge

xx

Right didge. It's duly noted...that's all you can do.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

No Romania refused

Really? I can't find much about their views on this.

Didge posted a link above.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:32 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Thank you

Rags reported it

That is correct. I feel it's stifling the debate, and it's badgering.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:34 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

Rags reported it

We got it settled now, Raggs. Didge is just persistent.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:34 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Thank you

Rags reported it

Stop defending her, its not against the rules.
I answered her questions and now you defend her because she refuses to answer mine.
I do not care how she feels when she has nop compassion as seen for people in need
Do you care how I feel on this?
behave, you are offering her a get out clause because she knows by answering she will look a hypocrite.
Its not against the rules so again with cherries on top butt out, its none of your business

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:35 pm

The problem is the sheer number of people really, the possibility of cultural problems, and the issue of terrorists getting through.

How long before Syria is attacked so all those people can go home eventually?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:35 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

We got it settled now, Raggs.  Didge is just persistent.

I don't care what you call it, I don't like being badgered. This is supposed to be a discussion, not a judgement about who condemns what.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:The problem is the sheer number of people really, the possibility of cultural problems, and the issue of terrorists getting through.

Answer the question

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:36 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:

Rags reported it

I answered her questions and now you defend her because she refuses to answer mine.
I do not care how she feels when she has nop compassion as seen for people in need
behave, you are offering her a get out clause because she knows by answering she will look a hypocrite.
Its not against the rules so again with cherries on top butt out, its none of your business

I asked her to step in because you were spamming the thread.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:36 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:

Rags reported it

Didge, it's duly noted. We all here are independent souls. We make up our own minds.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:38 pm

Original Quill wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

The problem is Didge

xx

Right didge.  It's duly noted...that's all you can do.

But I can show by their refusal they are being hypocrites Quill and I am not going to have a moderator defend her from having difficult questions posed to her when no rule is broken, that is just ridiculous as what is the point of debate?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:39 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Thank you

Rags reported it

She reported it; you,made her feel badgered and she felt uncomfortable.
That, is against human rules, let alone forum rules.
I'm not taking sides, do grow up silly billy.

You report things to Ben left right and centre! How about he ignores your feelings?

Now then
Glad that's settle d
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Then all you have to do is answer the question as no rules are being broken

Its up to you to end this, nobody else, you have no idea of my resolve

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:40 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Right didge.  It's duly noted...that's all you can do.

But I can show by their refusal they are being hypocrites Quill and I am not going to have a moderator defend her from having difficult questions posed to her when no rule is broken, that is just ridiculous as what is the point of debate?

She feels uncomfortable answering that question.
No matter how many times you are going to ask her to she won't. You can't and shouldn't make her.

Leave it
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:40 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:The problem is the sheer number of people really, the possibility of cultural problems, and the issue of terrorists getting through.

Answer the question

Reported.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:41 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

She reported it; you,made her feel badgered and she felt uncomfortable.
That, is against human rules, let alone forum rules.
I'm not taking sides, do grow up silly billy.

You report things to Ben left right and centre! How about he ignores your feelings?

Now then
Glad that's settle d

I am not bowing down to you defending her which is allowing her to get out of answering
So you have no right to jump in you are over stepping the mark and allowing her to get away from debating points posed to her
That is pathetic from you.

Got it?

If ben tells, then I will stop

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:42 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

That's not nice Didge
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Answer the question

Reported.

Which just proves you cannot answer.

Try again

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:42 pm

So then, apparently several countries have put their foot down. How is this going to pan out for the EU and relations between those countries?

What will the Germans do now that they started the ball rolling and then backtracked and said they couldn't cope.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:43 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Reported - badgering.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:43 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

That's not nice Didge

Is her views nice about refugees?

No

So maybe she might have this point sink in.

Maybe just maybe sexy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:43 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Reported - badgering.

Its not against the rules to pose a question where you even worse look to the moderators to get out of answering

What a coward lol

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:45 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

That's not nice Didge

No

Maybe just maybe sexy

No they are not
And you will not change her mind like this unfortunately

Leave it Didge x
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:46 pm

I'm more interested in the political issues. Anyone else interested in that, or are you all more concerned with "condemnation"?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:46 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

No

Maybe just maybe sexy

No they are not
And you will not change her mind like this unfortunately

Leave it Didge x

Sexy there comes a point when you have to make a stand.
Jesus if everyone reported over how they felt uncomfortable, there would be countless reports everyday
Eddie is inventing nonsense to defend what was nothing more than a simple question which Rags evaded
I am making a stand on this and its not the first time Eddie has done this.

x

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:47 pm

I reported Didge for spamming and for badgering me.

How about discussing the actual issues?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:48 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:So then, apparently several countries have put their foot down. How is this going to pan out for the EU and relations between those countries?

What will the Germans do now that they started the ball rolling and then backtracked and said they couldn't cope.

The Germans will eventually start letting in more in once they have organised themselves a bit more. They are after all expecting around 1 million by the end of the year and then 500,000 per year for several years after that. The numbers are mind boggling as to how they will cope. But there you go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next