NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shocking footage of Australian police in riot gear removing children at 'gunpoint'

4 posters

Go down

Shocking footage of Australian police in riot gear removing children at 'gunpoint' Empty Shocking footage of Australian police in riot gear removing children at 'gunpoint'

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:01 am

Social services and police have been criticised in Australia after footage emerged apparently showing officers dressed in riot gear raiding a home to remove multiple children from one family.
Footage was provided to Australia's National Indigenous TV (NITV) news show and the video showed the New South Wales police entering a home at around 6:30am earlier in the year to remove some young Aboriginal children.

The police were joined by the Department of Family and Community Services (FACS).

The parents who were awoken by the police told NITV that the officers' guns were pointed at them as they were then handcuffed while their children were removed from their car.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/shocking-footage-of-australian-police-in-riot-gear-removing-children-at-gunpoint-9729321.html

Over the top or reasonable?

Back to top Go down

Shocking footage of Australian police in riot gear removing children at 'gunpoint' Empty Re: Shocking footage of Australian police in riot gear removing children at 'gunpoint'

Post by nicko Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:43 am

don't know if it's "over the top" but I have read there's a lot of sexual abuse in Aboriginal families, don't know if that's true either. Perhaps our Australian posters can help.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Shocking footage of Australian police in riot gear removing children at 'gunpoint' Empty Re: Shocking footage of Australian police in riot gear removing children at 'gunpoint'

Post by veya_victaous Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:55 pm

nicko wrote:don't know if it's "over the top" but I have read there's a lot of sexual abuse in Aboriginal families, don't know if that's true either. Perhaps our Australian posters can help.

Unfortunately yes child abuse and neglect does occur at higher than average rates in the aboriginal communities.

In his case I think there may be more too it...  that sort of gear is normally only seen when they suspect guns etc.. and normally drug dealers.

looking at the video you can see the holes in the walls etc which suggest that it might actually be a violent home. I'm not normally one to stick up for police but I know for a fact they always prefer to use the 'softy softly' approach with aboriginals, So I am gonna say they had reason to be so armed (and the pics show shotguns and hand guns, no rifles)
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:52 pm

I ask a perfectly valid question and lone wolf steps in with his usual bullshit posts, get a fcuking life for heavens sake!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:27 pm

nicko wrote:I  ask a perfectly valid question and lone wolf steps in with his usual bullshit posts, get a fcuking life for heavens sake!

Haha...you want vanilla? Don't be a poof. Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:59 pm

Quill:heart: :
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:34 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Haha...you want vanilla?  Don't be a poof. Laughing

scratch

WHY do I get the feeling that the jumped-up little faker "nicko" didn't even bother to read my post through before turning onto attacking me ???

HIS psychotic outburst against me has no relevance whatsoever to anything that I posted above, y'all notice ?

Well, that was my question as well.  Your comment was adverse The Independent and not any one person.  God knows...we can trip over enough animosity 'round about, without going reaching for it.

Fact is, I've always felt the same way about The Independent. Don't know why Brits have such good and quick wits, yet settle for such trashy publications. Must be fodder for their great sense of humour. ::D::

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:48 am

Lone wolf, another little "key board warrior" he'd shit blue bricks if he came face to face with those he insults on here. safely behind his key board he pronounces his views on every subject that comes up on this forum as if he's gods gift to the masses,let's have a bit less of "I have the answer to all problems" Go out and fuck a kangaroo.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:49 am

PS take quill with you!!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:58 pm

Shocking footage of Australian police in riot gear removing children at 'gunpoint' Anime_laughter_by_clampfan101-d4m0vpe

And y'all thought your Sunday would be boring. Laughing Razz Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:39 pm

Lone wolf, even this name shows that he is deluding himself that he is a big bad "man"? he is a pussie who tries to make himself look big to all other posters.You are a silly little boy sonny trying to "big "your self up.I have met your sort before, you are just a big girl with a large chip on your shoulder who really wants to be noticed.You are not worth bothering with so I will leave you to get on with your imaginary Big Boy existence!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:08 pm

TRUTH HURTS EH. :🚪:
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down