NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riot Police Use Tear Gas, Water Cannons Against Refugees in Hungary

+5
Raggamuffin
SEXY MAMA
veya_victaous
Original Quill
eddie
9 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Riot Police Use Tear Gas, Water Cannons Against Refugees in Hungary - Page 4 Empty Riot Police Use Tear Gas, Water Cannons Against Refugees in Hungary

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

police giving back some tear gas

http://abcnews.go.com/International/riot-police-tear-gas-water-cannons-refugees-hungary/story?id=33797603

Back to top Go down

Riot Police Use Tear Gas, Water Cannons Against Refugees in Hungary - Page 4 Empty Re: Riot Police Use Tear Gas, Water Cannons Against Refugees in Hungary

Post by veya_victaous Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:39 am

Didge wrote:Its not a case of ignoring but rationalizing if there is merit to this fear or if that fear outwieghs the needs of many people and sadly its always irrational fear that leads to humans panicing and making very selfish decisions with little due care for those who needs are most pressing. So is it unfair or are you saying I should pander to fear from others, when that fear has is based on minimal risk?

Agree. they Complain people are ignoring them while they ignore starving downtrodden homeless refugees.

Eds it's not ignoring, it's judging.
when peoples fears are selfish and cowardly and cause suffering to others the MORAL thing to do is stand against it.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Riot Police Use Tear Gas, Water Cannons Against Refugees in Hungary - Page 4 Empty Re: Riot Police Use Tear Gas, Water Cannons Against Refugees in Hungary

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:03 am

gelico again wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

He is really poorly , he has Parkinson's and dementia some days we think he is on his way out then he picks up again .
My mum couldn't wake him Monday so i rushed round there , we eventually got him downstairs on the stair lift , now that's a full time job Razz , he gets stuck at the top and i have to go up and start it off for him Rolling Eyes . So we have my mum who can't walk up stairs and uses the stair lift and my dad who can't walk down its like a comedy show even though its serious but laughing makes it easier. My mum is a one tough cookie though she puts up with a lot .
But as for my dad well he is more or less the same just sits there bless him and tries to speak and we can't understand him nor hear him as his voice has nearly gone , but we try to guess what he is saying so he feels a part of it  Sad .
Thank you for asking i appreciate it a lot Smile

damn! that's a lot to cope with

I understand your point about laughing though

I lost my mum 5 years ago now to cancer and wondered how my dad would cope

he had a major stroke the following year which fucked up his brain (temporarily)  He passed out driving the car and when he came to in the hospital didn't know anyone's name.

doctor:  what's your name

dad: I dont know

doctor: are you married

dad: she died

doctor: do you have children

dad: yes 3

doctor: what are their names

dad:  I dont know

He kept trying to say he was 110 years old.  It was some time before we realised he was saying his door number LOL!.

it was weeks before he was able to get his memory back slowly but even now he has trouble with some words.

It was hilarious at the hospital though - he was talking complete gobbledigook when trying to say normal words.  The only words he could say clearly were swear words.  It was like tourettes and he kept  trying to apologise for it as he's not really a mass swearer and doesn't swear in front of ladies, so a nurse would come in and ask him how he was and he would just bark FUCK ---- FUCK and then looked horrified.  The rest of us were in fits of laughter though. Sad though it was at the time it was also fabulous entertainment.

He's doing great now though 79 years old, works as a volunteer at the stroke club and has a girlfriend.

Dementia is such a depressing illness though.  I really feel for you.  If I were a praying person I would pray for you  but I'm not so I'll just send you a hug,,,,,,stay strong dibs xx

Thank you so much ,I'm so happy your dad is living a good life again and has a girlfriend , I know what you mean about swear words because my dad swear perfectly how strange eh ! . My mum just ignores because like your dad he would never swear in front of ladies so he also feels really bad . I wonder if it's frustration because when we stub our little toe on a cabinet it just really seems to help to shout ' fuck' Razz

The hug is very welcome gelico thank you Riot Police Use Tear Gas, Water Cannons Against Refugees in Hungary - Page 4 2089010162

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:07 am

victorismyhero wrote:I presume when they arrive here and just walk into peoples homes and take over...Didge will support their right to do so....(dont laugh///It HAS happened, folks away for a week come back and find a family of migrants in THEIR home...that they have worked and paid for....In one particular incident all their stuff was chucked out...their pets released or destroyed....  happened about 4 yrs ago and was NOT an isolated incident) It takes weeks to get a posession order, indeed the judicial system will deliberately take its time , stall and evade to give the REAL owner possession, and the cops will prevent YOU as lawful owner from doing what you rightly should be able to do.....

oh and no matter what bills these invaders run up on your utilities....YOU are still held responsible for them.....

But didge will tell you that this is all due punishment for your ancient ancestors rapaciousness....and that its quite alright...

If that happened to my home , my husband and a few of his mates would drag them out by their bollocks regardless of the stupid law. They break in a house that is insured while we're on holiday then the house is not abandoned so 'fuck' them 'fuck' the law this is our property our stuff and they go can go to hell Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:20 am

How about all the little children starving in Africa why are they suddenly being forgotten about here. Oh i see they don't matter now because we have the refugees crisis being forced upon our consiences now , suddenly we're all made to feel guilty for not taking every one of them into our country a country that cannot afford to take them and a country that was once a war zone and i didn't remember reading about our grandfathers running off to a safe zone . Our country protected us our young men stood up and protected . British people weren't running away to safe countries , my mums house was bombed 5 times and she remembers running to the shelter with her sisters and mum while my granddad was and brothers were fighting for them .

No this is just mass invasion of our country you know the one your own grandfather fought for , was that all in vain was a waste of their time and suffering , I'm beginning to think so the way most go on about all this on here .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:41 am

While the tragedy of those fleeing Syria's terrible civil war has caught the popular imagination, such people formed just 20.1% of those seeking asylum in Germany from January to August 2015.

If you add together the Balkan arrivals (from Albania, Kosovo, Serbia, and Macedonia) they amount to twice that, 40.2%. The figures for those granted refuge are quite different because many of the applications from Balkan countries are rejected.

It's hard to avoid the conclusion that tens of thousands of people from relatively peaceful countries have joined the trek to Germany, which is seen as one of the most desirable places in Europe to live.

To put it more bluntly: they are taking advantage of and increasing this crisis. Statistics (attached report in German) compiled by the German authorities show that while the number of Syrians went up by 177% during the first nine months of 2015 (compared with the same period last year), the rise from Albania was 631%.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:52 am

gelico again wrote:While the tragedy of those fleeing Syria's terrible civil war has caught the popular imagination, such people formed just 20.1% of those seeking asylum in Germany from January to August 2015.

If you add together the Balkan arrivals (from Albania, Kosovo, Serbia, and Macedonia) they amount to twice that, 40.2%. The figures for those granted refuge are quite different because many of the applications from Balkan countries are rejected.

It's hard to avoid the conclusion that tens of thousands of people from relatively peaceful countries have joined the trek to Germany, which is seen as one of the most desirable places in Europe to live.

To put it more bluntly: they are taking advantage of and increasing this crisis. Statistics (attached report in German) compiled by the German authorities show that while the number of Syrians went up by 177% during the first nine months of 2015 (compared with the same period last year), the rise from Albania was 631%.

To put it bluntly you are talking shite:

http://www.unhcr.org.uk/about-us/key-facts-and-figures.html

http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/asylum_statistics

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:31 am

Cuchulain wrote:
gelico again wrote:While the tragedy of those fleeing Syria's terrible civil war has caught the popular imagination, such people formed just 20.1% of those seeking asylum in Germany from January to August 2015.

well I'm glad you think so,,,,,,it was taken off an article from your beloved bbc which you seem to admire so much when it suits you

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34270077

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:32 am

gelico again wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

well I'm glad you think so,,,,,,it was taken off an article from your beloved bbc which you seem to admire so much when it suits you

Why do you think I love the bbc?
Wired and a pathetic immature deflection of course
Its not just Syrian refugees that are coming into Europe which is your first error.
As seen there is many refugees from many nations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:38 am

deflection alert ! deflection alert ! tongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:42 am

Wow what a reply Dibs

So what is interesting is near enough 50,000 Syrian Refugees came to Europe in 2013.
Terrorist attacks by Syrian Refugees in Europe in 2013?
Zero
In 2014 122,000 Syrian Refugees came to Europe.
Terrorist attacks by Syrian Refugees in Europe in 2014?
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:52 am

Thing is though we should be protecting our own not adding to our problem .

And Cameron even admitted that 1 in 50 of the so called refugees will be terrorists , and he still isn't bothered .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:53 am

Cuchulain wrote:
gelico again wrote:

Its not just Syrian refugees that are coming into Europe which is your first error.

which is exactly what the report is saying you clown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:55 am

gelico again wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Calm down dear.
The point is you said this:

Clearly that was bollocks, as seen there is countless other refugees fleeing other nations.
So just admit you screwed up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:15 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
gelico again wrote:

Calm down dear.

Clearly that was bollocks, as seen there is countless other refugees fleeing other nations.

Then I suggest you write to the bbc and tell them they are talking bollocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:17 pm

gelico again wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Calm down dear.

I have no need to do anything, as you made a poor inaccurate claim as seen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:58 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
gelico again wrote:

I didn't make any claims didge - I just posted what the bbc report had said. If you think it is bollocks then fair enough, you best tell them,,,,,,it's their claim not mine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:06 pm

gelico again wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I didn't make any claims didge - I just posted what the bbc report had said.  If you think it is bollocks then fair enough, you best tell them,,,,,,it's their claim not mine

Have a good afternoon Gelico, you presented the claim no matter if plagerized as you ommitted any link in your post.
So my point is to you.
I have no need to take up anything with the BBC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:12 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
gelico again wrote:

I didn't make any claims didge - I just posted what the bbc report had said.  If you think it is bollocks then fair enough, you best tell them,,,,,,it's their claim not mine

Have a good afternoon Gelico, you presented the claim no matter if plagerized as you ommitted any link in your post.
So my point is to you.

plagiarised,,,,,, lol! lol!

I already put up the link,

for someone who claims to be so educated you are so thick at times

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:13 pm

gelico again wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

So my point is to you.

or you showing your base fears of ever being mistaken in anything

too bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:14 pm

gelico again wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

So my point is to you.

Not in your first post did you Geli baby

Any how its the views of one reporter who again is ommitting countless other nations of refugees.

So his maths is based on his own estomates lol

So we are back to you being immature, when shown up for being dishonest lol

Quell surprise

Laughing

You made the claim, I easily rubbished it when its is the opinion of a reporter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:15 pm

No link

Not in itallics.

This is a poster thus plagerising someones views as their own.

Whoops

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:17 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
gelico again wrote:

Any how its the views of one reporter who again is ommitting countless other nations of refugees.

Quell surprise

Laughing

You made the claim, I easily rubbished it when its is the opinion of a reporter.

no didge in the second one - and you still continued to rubbish it which is why I told you to contact the bbc over it. Do try to keep up old boy

dishonest???? coming from you???

oh my aching sides

Riot Police Use Tear Gas, Water Cannons Against Refugees in Hungary - Page 4 3489511464

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:20 pm

gelico again wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Quell surprise

Laughing

no didge in the second one - and you still continued to rubbish it which is why I told you to contact the bbc over it.  Do try to keep up old boy

dishonest????  coming from you???

oh my aching sides

Riot Police Use Tear Gas, Water Cannons Against Refugees in Hungary - Page 4 3489511464

I am still rubbishing his views, because he does not factor in when people migrated to Germany as normal migrants.
He claims they backed on to the recent treks by refugees into Germany based on no evidence.
People have been coming into Germany all this year, yet the mass treks have been over the last couple of months.
He discounted all the Refugees from Africa and other parts of the Middle east as well.
800,000 are expected to aply for asylum in Germany alone this year.
Hence his claim is very much hearsay and bollocks
But then as seen you did not factor this in did you gelico.
But as seen you were disingenuous, which I have come to expect from you.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:49 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:How do you, or I, know who are refugees and who are migrants?
Even that story and link you posted used both words.

What difference does it make.  That's the most specious part of this story.  Like they had cards printed up before they started?

Eastern Europe--I'm talkin' Hungary, Serbia, Romania and Bulgaria, etc.--is still the same old gang of thugs they always were.

The only thugs i saw were those kicking the gates throwing rocks , why did they send their children in also was that so it could make it even more dramatic , I think more countries should use force instead of putting up with this disgusting behaviour .

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:04 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

What difference does it make.  That's the most specious part of this story.  Like they had cards printed up before they started?

Eastern Europe--I'm talkin' Hungary, Serbia, Romania and Bulgaria, etc.--is still the same old gang of thugs they always were.

The only thugs i saw were those kicking the gates throwing rocks , why did they send their children in also was that so it could make it even more dramatic , I think more countries should use force instead of putting up with this disgusting behaviour .

You are writing your own script. You know nothing about their motives; you are cherry picking images in order to provide your own narrative.

At least, if you want to provide the story line, walk a mile in their shoes.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:10 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

You are writing your own script.  You know nothing about their motives; you are cherry picking images in order to provide your own narrative

At least, if you want to provide the story line, walk a mile in their shoes.

Indeed.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:15 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You see this is why I keep banging on about ignorance. You don't even take the time to find out why they were so frustrated and behaved the way they did. You just automatically assume they are thugs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:28 pm

Christie are you suggesting that frustration is a justification for violence

Thugs typically resort to violence when frustration overwhelms logic and reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:58 pm

I do not see Christie justify any such claim to violence.
My take on her post was that people treated lower than animals, hemmed in like cattle lacking food and water. Where like any rational being will start to become desperate and try to break through what is for all intense and purposes a barrier to freedom to find somewhere that they will be accepted. I mean have they killed anyone in these attempts of freedom or seriously wounded any people in their quest for freedom?

I love how the far right make the most strangest and illogical claims.

Maybe its because they once enslaved a people through aparthied that they were the oppressors also and thus have no comprehension of what its like to be caged, segregated and treated as subhuman. Of course some rose up and committed attrocities, all wrong. Which just creates more violence between both oppressors and those treated as subhuman. In the end it took a great man, one who was caged and imprisoned for Sabotage. Who when released did not seek revenge but reconcilliation.

Sadly this individual making poor assumptions here,clearly did not want to reconcille and fled his home nation, maybe for crimes committed, maybe because the guilt factor sunk in and he knew what had been done to a people was ethically and morally wrong. So much so he could not face the wrongs done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:02 pm

They weren't hemmed in, they were kept out of Hungary. They went there of their own free will. They could stay in Serbia or go to Croatia.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:04 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:They weren't hemmed in, they were kept out of Hungary. They went there of their own free will. They could stay in Serbia or go to Croatia.

Of course these people do not look hemmed in at all to some I guess

Riot Police Use Tear Gas, Water Cannons Against Refugees in Hungary - Page 4 Croatia-children-cope

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugees-in-croatia-hundreds-break-through-police-lines-after-horrendous-crush-at-border-10505906.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:07 pm

Cuchulain wrote:I do not see Christie justify any such claim to violence.
My take on her post was that people treated lower than animals, hemmed in like cattle lacking food and water. Where like any rational being will start to become desperate and try to break through what is for all intense and purposes a barrier to freedom to find somewhere that they will be accepted. I mean have they killed anyone in these attempts of freedom or seriously wounded any people in their quest for freedom?

Maybe its because they once enslaved a people through aparthied that they were the oppressors also and thus have no comprehension of what its like to be caged, segregated and treated as subhuman. Of course some rose up and committed attrocities, all wrong. Which just creates more violence between both oppressors and those treated as subhuman. In the end it took a great man, one who was caged and imprisoned for Sabotage. Who when released did not seek revenge but reconcilliation.

Sadly this individual making poor assumptions here,clearly did not want to reconcille and fled his home nation, maybe for crimes committed, maybe because the guilt factor sunk in and he knew what had been done to a people was ethically and morally wrong. So much so he could not face the wrongs done.

You got me right Didge. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Meaning that actions that might seem extreme under normal circumstances are appropriate during adversity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:10 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:They weren't hemmed in, they were kept out of Hungary. They went there of their own free will. They could stay in Serbia or go to Croatia.

Riot Police Use Tear Gas, Water Cannons Against Refugees in Hungary - Page 4 Croatia-children-cope

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugees-in-croatia-hundreds-break-through-police-lines-after-horrendous-crush-at-border-10505906.html

That's about Croatia - different country.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Its the same similar picture you will see in Hungary also.

Last edited by Cuchulain on Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:14 pm

Christie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:I do not see Christie justify any such claim to violence.

You got me right Didge. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Meaning that actions that might seem extreme under normal circumstances are appropriate during adversity.

It seemed straight forward to me the point you were making. Sadly some always see the negative instead, because they are ruled by such negativity and why they constantly are clouded from any rational reason.
Now you have clarified also your point, even though it never needed to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:14 pm

According to this article, they're not lacking food or water, they're on hunger strike.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-crisis-asylum-seekers-start-hunger-strike-as-they-refuse-to-leave-hungarian-border-10502112.html
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:15 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Its the same picture you will see in Hungary also.

You mean in Serbia.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Its the same picture you will see in Hungary also.

You mean in Serbia.

No on the borders of Hungary
Some may have food and water, others will not and most of all they want to have freedom by being accepted by a nation.
Or did you miss that point?
Have you ever had your freedom denied to you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:18 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You mean in Serbia.

Some may have food and water, others will not and most of all they want to have freedom by being accepted by a nation.

Well they're not hemmed in if they're in Hungary are they? They want to get into Hungary via Serbia. They need to go elsewhere if the Hungarians have shut the border - as they said they were going to do in advance.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Well they're not hemmed in if they're in Hungary are they? They want to get into Hungary via Serbia. They need to go elsewhere if the Hungarians have shut the border - as they said they were going to do in advance.

Yes they are being hemmed in at the border fence.
Again have you ever had your freedom denied?
If not then you have not got a clue what you are talking about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:23 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

They went to the border fence of their own free will, and they were told it's closed, so if they're hemmed in, they did it to themselves. They are safe in Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, Slovenia, etc. They want to get into Hungary so they can move on to Germany, where they were all invited. The Germans don't seem too happy about all that now though.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:27 pm

They had plenty of room to retreat from the fence, so clearly they weren't "hemmed in".

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

They went to the border fence of their own free will, and they were told it's closed, so if they're hemmed in, they did it to themselves. They are safe in Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, Slovenia, etc. They want to get into Hungary so they can move on to Germany, where they were all invited. The Germans don't seem too happy about all that now though.

Hungary is not accepting anyone coming through their borders are closed where these people wish to reach a nation which will accept them. These people in the latest link have not got into Croatia and are being hemmed in at the border.
So again you have not got a clue what you are talking about. They have to feel safe not you.
Hence you have no comprehension what these people have gone through and are going through.
Nothing you say will change this and your reasons are born from a lack of compassion and stems from nothing more than hate.
As who does not want to help people in need?
They are people in need.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:30 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Hungary is not accepting anyone coming through their borders are closed where these people wish to reach a nation which will accept them. These people in the latest link have not got into Croatia and are being hemmed in at the border.
So again you have not got a clue what you are talking about. They have to feel safe not you.
Hence you have no comprehension what these people have gone through and are going through.
Nothing you say will change this and your reasons are born from a lack of compassion and stems from nothing more than hate.
As who does not want to help people in need?
They are people in need.

Well then they'll have to go a different route won't they? They're trying to get into Hungary from Serbia in the article in the OP. They want to get to Germany, although there are other safe countries.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:32 pm

You are just regurgitating the same nonsense.
You have no idea where they wish to reach safety of where they may have relatives who can help ease them being able to settle into a nation.
You just think with blinkers on and not what they are going through.
Try and place yourself in their shoes for once, it may actually help because all you are offering is negatice views which do nothing to help them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:34 pm

Cuchulain wrote:You are just regurgitating the same nonsense.
You have no idea where they wish to reach safety of where they may have relatives who can help ease them being able to settle into a nation.
You just think with blinkers on and not what they are going through.
Try and place yourself in their shoes for once, it may actually help because all you are offering is negatice views which do nothing to help them.

They are safe where they are, they just want to go to Germany.

If Hungary and Croatia are fed up with it all, blame the Germans.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:36 pm

You claim people are safe now, really.
So you know how people feel?
So you can mind read then?
This is why your views fall apart, you are trying to tell people they are safe, when they do not feel safe and where they know they will be safe.
You are just repeating the same thing over and over again in the hope I will give up.
Sorry I will continue to show your views are one dimensional even if it means continuing tomorrow and the next day and the next day after that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:38 pm

Cuchulain wrote:You claim people are safe now, really.
So you know how people feel?
So you can mind read then?
This is why your views fall apart, you are trying to tell people they are safe, when they do not feel safe and where they know they will be safe.
You are just repeating the same thing over and over again in the hope I will give up.
Sorry I will continue to show your views are one dimensional even if it means continuing tomorrow and the next day and the next day after that.

The Hungarians say they're safe in Serbia.

You keep bleating on about what these people "want". It's about where they are safe, not about where they can get the most money.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:39 pm

Oh the Hungarians are claiming they are now safe?
WTF are you on about.
Its they who matter where they feel safe.
Not the Hunagarians and neither is it you to say where they are safe.

Last edited by Cuchulain on Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:40 pm

See, the Germans didn't think this through did they? They just said - oh, you can all come here - not giving a toss about all the other countries they'd have to go through first. Now they want other countries to bail them out because they were too hasty.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next