NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riot Police Use Tear Gas, Water Cannons Against Refugees in Hungary

+5
Raggamuffin
SEXY MAMA
veya_victaous
Original Quill
eddie
9 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Riot Police Use Tear Gas, Water Cannons Against Refugees in Hungary Empty Riot Police Use Tear Gas, Water Cannons Against Refugees in Hungary

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:09 pm

police giving back some tear gas

http://abcnews.go.com/International/riot-police-tear-gas-water-cannons-refugees-hungary/story?id=33797603

Back to top Go down

Riot Police Use Tear Gas, Water Cannons Against Refugees in Hungary Empty Re: Riot Police Use Tear Gas, Water Cannons Against Refugees in Hungary

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:32 pm

Muslims again showing their true nature if they don't get their own way...

Fuck them!!!

Round them up and ship them back to where they came from!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Riot Police Use Tear Gas, Water Cannons Against Refugees in Hungary Empty Re: Riot Police Use Tear Gas, Water Cannons Against Refugees in Hungary

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:46 pm

they seem to have started a fire now

problem is they didn't wait to work out which way the wind was blowing

plumes of black smoke now billowing back over them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:47 pm

unless of course if was the border police who started the fire

seems unlikely though

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:48 pm

Theresa May has stated that the UK will welcome the 'first wave' of migrants coming the UK

didn't cameron state he would only take them from the camps

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:52 pm

That is what she meant... and Then the most at risk are the non Muslims so they should be taken first.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:54 pm

Gels could you post a news story link please?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:57 pm

eddie wrote:Gels could you post a news story link please?

hi eddie

i haven't got a link - it all started kicking off about an hour ago, being shown on skynews now

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:58 pm

http://abcnews.go.com/International/riot-police-tear-gas-water-cannons-refugees-hungary/story?id=33797603

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:59 pm

Thanks tommy I've done it
And amended your title gels
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:00 pm

Bullets work better against these insurgents

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:01 pm

I preferred gelicos original headline...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:01 pm

People caged in like animals, echoes of concentration camps.
Small wonder some want to get the hell out of there.
Is it right that they throw rocks?
No, but its also wrong how they are being treated so inhuman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:04 pm

eddie wrote:Thanks tommy I've done it

ah yes, I notice that abc news link haven't mentioned all the rock throwing in the title, nor the fact that a lot of them are economic migrants

nor the fact that they tried to storm the borders before being driven back

just water canons and tear gas against 'refugees'

ok, no problem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:07 pm

Hungary has a right to defend it's borders... those people should fuck off back to the safe countries they were already in!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:10 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Hungary has a right to defend it's borders... those people should fuck off back to the safe countries they were already in!!!

Hungary has no right to treat humans in such a capacity.
Its barbaric.
But then your ability to reason Twatty is barbarity.
You are just iuncivilized.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:13 pm

Hungary was enforcing EU rules... agreed by all EU leaders!!!

The illegal immigrants started trying to break into the borders and started throwing rocks... they were forced back by tear gas and water cannon.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:15 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Hungary was enforcing EU rules... agreed by all EU leaders!!!

The illegal immigrants started trying to break into the borders and started throwing rocks... they were forced back by tear gas and water cannon.

I am not talking about rules but how humans should be treated.
Though you want to talk about rules, okay
Show me the EU rules where it states that humans should be treated like cattle?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:21 pm

gelico again wrote:
eddie wrote:Thanks tommy I've done it

ah yes, I notice that abc news link haven't mentioned all the rock throwing in the title, nor the fact that a lot of them are economic migrants

nor the fact that they tried to storm the borders before being driven back

just water canons and tear gas against 'refugees'

ok, no problem

Oh sorry gels! I thought that's where you got your news from?
Need a link to news stories - can you find the original link? I'll,be happy to change it
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:22 pm

They are illegal immigrants and are being treated like illegal immigrants trying to break into another country by force, and Hungary were right to protect their borders.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:23 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:They are illegal immigrants and are being treated like illegal immigrants trying to break into another country by force, and Hungary were right to protect their borders.

Not they are not illegal immigrants by international law they are refugees.
Show me the EU rules where it states that humans should be treated like cattle?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:23 pm

There seems to be a growing belief that some of these refugees are not refugees but economic migrants.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:24 pm

Hungarian police have fired tear gas after hundreds of migrants broke through a razor wire fence on the border with Serbia.
Sky News has witnessed a pregnant woman being stretchered from the scene, a young boy being carried away with tear gas in his eyes and scores of other panicked migrants fleeing the riot police.
Some 1,500 refugees who had been hoping to travel through Hungary are now blocked by a 3.5m-high fence.
Tensions spilled over at about 3pm as police used tear gas and water cannon, and the migrants responded by throwing rocks and house bricks.
Sky News' Colin Brazier, reporting from the scene, said tempers had been flaring for several hours, with refugees left at the fence without food, water and information.

http://news.sky.com/story/1553706/tear-gas-fired-as-migrants-break-through-fence

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:25 pm

eddie wrote:There seems to be a growing belief that some of these refugees are not refugees but economic migrants.

Even if that was true, does that nullfiy the fact the vast majority are refugees?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:29 pm

How do you, or I, know who are refugees and who are migrants?
Even that story and link you posted used both words.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:31 pm

eddie wrote:There seems to be a growing belief that some of these refugees are not refugees but economic migrants.

Fuckin hell Eddie!!!

This has been the belief all along!!!

This article details the rock throwing and the sticks and pipes being used by the 'peaceful refugees'...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/croatia/11867901/Refugee-crisis-Dozens-reach-Croatia-after-Hungary-closes-border.html
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:32 pm

eddie wrote:How do you, or I, know who are refugees and who are migrants?

No Eddie, they are all on route to pick up lucrative benefits in the UK, did you not know.
Sigh
How about the language of these people, identity papers ect.
Seriously they are refugees and a refugees is as follows:

a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster.

If they are from Syria or other war torn nations, then they are refugees

I cannot even believe you stated that

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:33 pm

They stop being refugees when they leave a safe country for another for purely financial/economic reasons...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:34 pm

Anyway even using the belief of some here which is a poor excuse and lets argue they are economic migrants, does that then excuse the action of the Hungarian Police??
Not in a million years, whether they are either, it is inhuman how they are being treated

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:35 pm

Erm didge, im asking a question!
Many many comments I've been reading from Bulgarians and other EE's stating that it's a fact that many of these are economic migrants

All along I've wondered why nobody has really a series Tommy's question:

If they arrive in a safe country, WHY don't they stay there?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:35 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

They stop being refugees when they leave a safe country for another for purely financial/economic reasons...

Wrong again, they are refugees until they have been accepted asylum status in a nation to aplly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:35 pm

therein lies the problem eddie

there are a whole load of videos that you will probably only see on you tube (as the media wont show it) which shows the influx of these people smashing things up, rioting, attacking people etc,,,,,and these are people who have been accepted into these countries,,,,Greece, Italy,,,,,

Actions of grateful 'refugees' who only want safety??  You think??

And that's without the ISIS problem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:36 pm

eddie wrote:Erm didge, im asking a question!
Many many comments I've been reading from Bulgarians and other EE's stating that it's a fact that many of these are economic migrants

All along I've wondered why nobody has really a series Tommy's question:

If they arrive in a safe country, WHY don't they stay there?

1) What does it matter whether they are economic migrants or refugees, are you saying the former allows people to be treated as inhuman?

2) They have to be accept to aplly for asylum in a country, have they been?

3) They are still refugee status even when they have applied

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:38 pm

gelico again wrote:

there are a whole load of videos that you will probably only see on you tube (as the media wont show it) which shows the influx of these people smashing things up, rioting, attacking people etc,,,,,and these are people who have been accepted into these countries,,,,Greece, Italy,,,,,

I'm not sure why didge refuses to accept this?
Loads and loads of people I lnow who were all,for refugees are now saying different since watching these videos
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:38 pm

gelico again wrote:

Here we go again
Yes there is some videos out there that you easily buy up and then  claim this is what they are all like
 I mean over half a million refugees are now not refugees from Syria and other war torn nations?
WTF are on love?
If people are treated as cattle how on earth would you feel with the Police starting this by throwing tear case into women and children?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:40 pm

Yes didge and this is why people are becoming dubious about letting them in

Can you not appreciate that?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:40 pm

eddie wrote:
gelico again wrote:

I'm not sure why didge refuses to accept this?
Loads and loads of people I lnow who were all,for refugees are now saying different since watching these videos

OMG words fail me, so you are saying that over half a million refugees are not refuigees based on some videos whos intent is to stoke up hatred against refugees.
Words truly fail me.
So some videos is evidence to refute half a milion claims now Eddie
Some of you really are ruled by the media, why not speak and listen to many of the people witnessing these events

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:42 pm

And many of these people are from other countries like Bangladesh!!!

The Syrians have come from turkey... turkey is a safe country who have accepted them and are looking after them...

Leaving there and thinking they can just walk through other peoples countries at will is illegal!!!

They are coming from a safe country, trying to cross over several other safe countries... for what!?

Purely financial and economic reasons!!!

Not in search of a safe refuge from any immediate threat!!!

Therefore they are economic migrants and illegal immigrants!!!

Not refugees!!!

EU rules state that anyone entering EU with intention of claiming refugee/asylum must do so in first country in EU they arrive in!!!

Hungary is rightly closing it's border to these economic migrants.

What bit of this do you not understand dodge!?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:42 pm

eddie wrote:Yes didge and this is why people are becoming dubious about letting them in

Can you not appreciate that?

Yes because they are listening to people who's intent is to stoke up fear and hate and sadly some people buy it very easily.
How do you account for the fact many within Germany and other places have been designated refuigees from Syria, is this some conspiracy now as well
Sorry I am not drawn intoi bollocks as gelico might be where her reasoning stems from fear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:47 pm

https://www.facebook.com/pitupitu4/videos/418664468327501/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:47 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Iq6Yxx6GxY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:49 pm

gelico again wrote:

Is that the extent of your evidence to make the view against over half a million refugees?

Wow, call out the armed forces Gelico.

Like I say a few videos and you are convinced to basically condemn hundreds of thousands of people.

Fear again clouds rational thinking of people, they are led by it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:51 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
gelico again wrote:

Here we go again
Yes there is some videos out there that you easily buy up and then  claim this is what they are all like
 I mean over half a million refugees are now not refugees from Syria and other war torn nations?
WTF are on love?
If people are treated as cattle how on earth would you feel with the Police starting this by throwing tear case into women and children?

except that I watched this whole situation unfold as it actually happened

they (migrants) tried to storm through the borders and were held/driven back.

then they throw whatever missiles they can find over on to the police

the police did not start it you silly goose

you have a deep rooted fear (bordering on phobia) of ever being wrong about anything, which is why you concoct some wild arguments to try and prove yourself right

fill yer boots - you're still talking shite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:51 pm

Didge is correct in all he has said. I don't really have much to add to that, except Tommy? You do know that the refugee camps in Turkey are full to bursting point? That is why these people are moving on. And why not, in their position I would be aiming for the best country possible. Try and place yourself in their situation and the utter distress these people are under.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:53 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
gelico again wrote:

Is that the extent of your evidence to make the view against over half a million refugees?

Like I say a few videos and you are convinced to basically condemn hundreds of thousands of people.

no, that's just ONE video - there are loads more

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:56 pm

They have been accepted into turkey into the whole country... not confined to camps... what's stopping them staying there and getting on there!?

Absolutely nothing!!!

Except for the fact that they think they will be better off financially/economically somewhere else and being given better housing and more benefits etc...

Economic migrants... Not refugees and no right breaking into other countries.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:57 pm

gelico again wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Here we go again
WTF are on love?

except that I watched this whole situation unfold as it actually happened

they (migrants) tried to storm through the borders and were held/driven back.

then they throw whatever missiles they can find over on to the police

the police did not start it you silly goose

you have a deep rooted fear (bordering on phobia) of ever being wrong about anything, which is why you concoct some wild arguments to try and prove yourself right

fill yer boots - you're still talking shite

Really you alone and nobody else Gelico, you have been to every nation watching the plight of all these refugees, blimey you must have a tardis trying to keep up with tens of thousands of different groups of refugees.
How the fuck would you feel hemmed into stadiums, or camps with little food or drink like cattle, where you are kept there for days on end Gelico if you had your own children with you at a young age?
Seriously?
We are talking about how many of these people are being treated like cattle.

You are rulled by fear because your arguments are fear, that is apparant at every turn you have posted up a video of one young lad use the throat slitting sign to stoke up fear as if thousand of ISIS are in Europe now just ready to commit an attack. Are you telling me that is not using fear>
Behave, I am wise enough to see past bullshit when I see it Gelico and have been used to the same bullshit fear arguments presented for years, the sad part is you have succumbed to them

You once used to have a brain and could think for yourself but its been warped and twisted by those of hate.
If you cannot even place yourself in their shows as to how you would feel, then you are inhuman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:59 pm

gelico again wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

no, that's just ONE video - there are loads more

Wow more videos, shocking, have you watched the many videos of refugees hemmed into stadiums in the heat and seen their plight gelico, or is the limit of your ability to research anything in google with the words
Refugees, riots, violence.??

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:16 pm

Sigh

This is actually six to one and half a dozen of the other

No one is saying there aren't real refugees, but there are some migrants leaking through too
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:20 pm

It was only a matter of time before the truth was revealed

The refugees are only a few, this is an Isis insurgency

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next