NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UKIP Poster Campaign Attacked As RACIST

+4
Tommy Monk
stardesk
Raggamuffin
Fluffyx
8 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

UKIP Poster Campaign Attacked As RACIST - Page 8 Empty UKIP Poster Campaign Attacked As RACIST

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:25 am

First topic message reminder :

22nd April 2014

Anybody bored of that word yet?

Ukip was plunged into a race storm yesterday after unveiling a series of posters campaigning against EU immigration.

The party has paid for billboards across the country to be emblazoned with messages such as: ‘26million people in Europe are looking for work. And whose jobs are they after?’

Another has a picture of a construction worker begging on the street, with the slogan: ‘EU policy at work. British workers are hit hard by unlimited cheap labour.’

The £1.5million campaign is funded by the Yorkshire businessman Paul Sykes, who is a former Tory donor.

All the posters call on voters to ‘Take Back Control of Our Country’ by backing Ukip in European elections on May 22.

But they were immediately condemned by rival politicians.

Mr Farage said:

"Are we going to ruffle a few feathers among the chattering classes? Yes. Are we bothered about that? Not in the slightest.

“Ukip is hugely grateful to Paul Sykes for his magnificent contribution to the great cause of restoring Britain’s ability to be a self-governing nation. The political earthquake I have spoken of is on its way.”

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2609583/New-Ukip-posters-focus-immigration-branded-racist-political-opponents.html#ixzz2zbbO22xA

Back to top Go down

UKIP Poster Campaign Attacked As RACIST - Page 8 Empty Re: UKIP Poster Campaign Attacked As RACIST

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:22 pm

Nems wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

..well tbf I think it was more than enough reason to moan...Phil knows that and has apologised ,and just the other week on Modgate, you were one of those right in  there  with knife repeating that you 'wondered' if this whole lie was true...

Don't forget I know you have been further bad mouthing me and  others on Flap.

Well, you've  got your official answer now.

Balls. None of us were on Dogs at the time so whymoan to us? IF YOU REMEMBER I advised you to speak to Sphinx direct and clear it up. Did you? Did you cornflakes you were too busy  thoroughly enjoying it.
I havent been on flap for months ya daft twit. You forget, if you want to do you dying swan diva routines try and at least remember what you said when.
 ::roglol:: 

..oh for heavens sake.

Back to top Go down

UKIP Poster Campaign Attacked As RACIST - Page 8 Empty Re: UKIP Poster Campaign Attacked As RACIST

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:39 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Nems wrote:

Balls. None of us were on Dogs at the time so whymoan to us? IF YOU REMEMBER I advised you to speak to Sphinx direct and clear it up. Did you? Did you cornflakes you were too busy  thoroughly enjoying it.
I havent been on flap for months ya daft twit. You forget, if you want to do you dying swan diva routines try and at least remember what you said when.
 ::roglol:: 

..oh for heavens sake.

Nemsisabiatchagain....

Stirring the pot as per usual.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:43 pm

Catman wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

..oh for heavens sake.

Nemsisabiatchagain....

Sadly so again Phil  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:52 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Catman wrote:

Nemsisabiatchagain....

OMG!

Disclaimer.....Not all Liverpool gurls are like Nems!

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:02 pm

Catman wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

OMG!

Laughing

Nems is a Geordie originally though yeah?

Funny thing is she slags me off for speaking 'shortie Tin' when Geordies speak quite similar! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:21 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Catman wrote:

OMG!

Laughing

Nems is a Geordie originally though yeah?

Funny thing is she slags me off for speaking 'shortie Tin' when Geordies speak quite similar! Laughing 

Yeah.....Her relatives own/rent a chip shop in whickham.

She is a Liverpool Gurl now though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8