NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UKIP Poster Campaign Attacked As RACIST

+4
Tommy Monk
stardesk
Raggamuffin
Fluffyx
8 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

UKIP Poster Campaign Attacked As RACIST - Page 7 Empty UKIP Poster Campaign Attacked As RACIST

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:25 am

First topic message reminder :

22nd April 2014

Anybody bored of that word yet?

Ukip was plunged into a race storm yesterday after unveiling a series of posters campaigning against EU immigration.

The party has paid for billboards across the country to be emblazoned with messages such as: ‘26million people in Europe are looking for work. And whose jobs are they after?’

Another has a picture of a construction worker begging on the street, with the slogan: ‘EU policy at work. British workers are hit hard by unlimited cheap labour.’

The £1.5million campaign is funded by the Yorkshire businessman Paul Sykes, who is a former Tory donor.

All the posters call on voters to ‘Take Back Control of Our Country’ by backing Ukip in European elections on May 22.

But they were immediately condemned by rival politicians.

Mr Farage said:

"Are we going to ruffle a few feathers among the chattering classes? Yes. Are we bothered about that? Not in the slightest.

“Ukip is hugely grateful to Paul Sykes for his magnificent contribution to the great cause of restoring Britain’s ability to be a self-governing nation. The political earthquake I have spoken of is on its way.”

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2609583/New-Ukip-posters-focus-immigration-branded-racist-political-opponents.html#ixzz2zbbO22xA

Back to top Go down

UKIP Poster Campaign Attacked As RACIST - Page 7 Empty Re: UKIP Poster Campaign Attacked As RACIST

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:04 pm

Do black or Asian people born in England call themselves English?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

UKIP Poster Campaign Attacked As RACIST - Page 7 Empty Re: UKIP Poster Campaign Attacked As RACIST

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:09 pm

English/Welsh/Scottish/Irish are ethnicities in their own right dodge.
Stop being an anti white racist and start acknowledging this fact!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Do black or Asian people born in England call themselves English?

Ask yourself why many represent England, that may give you a clue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:11 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:English/Welsh/Scottish/Irish are ethnicities in their own right dodge.

These ethnic groups are made up of a multitude of different ethnic groups, where do you want to draw the line here, bless.

Sorry nothing will excuse your poor racism, you claimed stupidly that whites were being eradicated, when clearly they are not, showing it is all about skin colour to you and denying people the right to be a part of this nation because of skin colour.

Tell me., what ethnic groups make up Americans Tommy?

Again:

People of African and Asian origin have lived in Britain for at least two millennia. They arrived here many hundreds of years before the massive forced migrations sparked by the slave trade and the British colonisation of India. And by the time the SS Windrush arrived in 1948, famously carrying the first postwar arrivals from the Caribbean, Britain had a firmly established Black and Asian population.

http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/pathways/blackhistory/intro/intro.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:14 pm

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/07/0719_050719_britishgene.html

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:15 pm

[quote="Tommy Monk"]http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/07/0719_050719_britishgene.html

[quote]

British gene?

Do you mean Briton or British?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:25 pm

Didge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:English/Welsh/Scottish/Irish are ethnicities in their own right dodge.

Black Americans call themselves African American.  Here in Ireland the Irish call themselves Irish - they call me English. Because I am fucking English not Irish.  So no Pakistanis aren't English either, they're Pakistanis, and Africans are Africans.....

Not doing this any more, been there worn the T-shirt on Sky and ever since with Didge spouting the same old bollocks...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:26 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Catman wrote:

But we've been over this before.

Someone sent a video to Sphinx, even Dean went on dogs on say so, but it wasn't you, he said it was HF.

.....So i wasn't the author of the rumour, it just got mixed up in translation because you used to spend a lot of time with HF and VOD.

Phil, I've never even met either of them before,look im not going to go over this again....there was no mistake, you said this about me and only me during an absence form Dogs form which I couldn't reply to defend myself...
Even Sphinx has  never heard of this video from Anyone, apart form you.

I heard about it in two places you whining all over SF about it and Phil on the dogs positively ecstatic over it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:29 pm

If I moved to China and had a child there with an English wife, would my child suddenly be Chinese??
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:31 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:If I moved to China and had a child there with an English wife, would my child suddenly be Chinese??

If they wanted to identify as being Chinese, yes, because they would still have English ethnic roots.

Is it starting to sink in yet, so what if your children stayed there for generations, would they still claim to be English or Chinese of English descent>

Take your time, I know it is difficult for you with such a high IQ ha ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:32 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Do black or Asian people born in England call themselves English?

Ask yourself why many represent England, that may give you a clue

That's not the same thing at all.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:34 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Really, so a person being proud to represent their country, is thus not calling themselves English or British?

Don't be daft:

UKIP Poster Campaign Attacked As RACIST - Page 7 Flag_2307611b

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:39 pm

They would not be ethnically Chinese.

Just like those immigrants here are not ethnically English/Scottish/Welsh/Irish....

But back to topic, UKIP posters are not racist. They are anti EU, not anti European people.

We have no control on EU migrants while being in EU.

The only way is out, as free movement is a non negotiable part of the EU.
Did anyone vote for this?

Didn't think so, so why are we putting up with it?

Vote UKIP!

If being born in Britain makes anyone British, then Farah is definately not British as he was born in Somalia, to somalian parents...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:42 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:They would not be ethnically Chinese.

Just like those immigrants here are not ethnically English/Scottish/Welsh/Irish....

But back to topic, UKIP posters are not racist. They are anti EU, not anti European people.

Vote UKIP!

If being born in Britain makes anyone British, then Farah is definately not British as he was born in Somalia, to somalian parents...!

I never said all UKIP supporters are, but some are as exposed by your racism

Many EU countries are coming on board about the control of free movement, so your assumption holds no validity.

What an even better example with Mo, he was not even born here and identifies with being British, does that not make you feel proud?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:44 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Really, so a person being proud to represent their country, is thus not calling themselves English or British?

Don't be daft:

I don't know what he calls himself. I'm just saying that they might not call themselves English if they consider themselves to be from a different ethnic group.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:50 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Don't be daft:

I don't know what he calls himself. I'm just saying that they might not call themselves English if they consider themselves to be from a different ethnic group.

Some may not, but it is no suprise when you see evidence here of people trying to deny them a British or English identity is it not?

This is the problem, we have concentrated to much on a British and not an English or Welsh or Scottish etc identity for people, which would include blacks and Asians also, it has been on British. The fact is many do identify by countless polls as being British

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:52 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Some may not, but it is no suprise when you see evidence here of people trying to deny them a British or English identity is it not?

This is the problem, we have concentrated to much on a British and not an English or Welsh or Scottish etc identity for people, which would include blacks and Asians also, it has been on British. The fact is many do identify by countless polls as being British

Well some might say that British is different to English - British being a nationality and English being an ethnic group.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:53 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
Didge wrote:

Black Americans call themselves African American.  Here in Ireland the Irish call themselves Irish - they call me English. Because I am fucking English not Irish.  So no Pakistanis aren't English either, they're Pakistanis, and Africans are Africans.....

Not doing this any more, been there worn the T-shirt on Sky and ever since with Didge spouting the same old bollocks...

Greenie given.

Ditto................. I am English, in France I am English even in Scotland I am English and I am still English when I look in the mirror
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Well some might say that British is different to English - British being a nationality and English being an ethnic group.

Well if we are being factual the word would be Britons, being the ethnic group, English derives from the Angles and British was invented to identify a nation, just as America was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:55 pm

gerber wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:

Greenie given.  

Ditto................. I am English, in France I am English even in Scotland I am English and I am still English when I look in the mirror

Is Tess throwing her dummy out again, I am not denying her identifying what she wants to be, just like I am English and Black Americans, are still Americans, just as people identify as English Americans, or Irish Americans, they are still all Americans, something Tess cannot grasp, just as we have British Pakistani's

Poor Tess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:00 pm

Nems wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Phil, I've never even met either of them before,look im not going to go over this again....there was no mistake, you said this about me and only me during an absence form Dogs form which I couldn't reply to defend myself...
Even Sphinx has  never heard of this video from Anyone, apart form you.

I heard about it in two places you whining all over SF about it and Phil on the dogs positively ecstatic over it.

..well tbf I think it was more than enough reason to moan...Phil knows that and has apologised ,and just the other week on Modgate, you were one of those right in  there  with knife repeating that you 'wondered' if this whole lie was true...

Don't forget I know you have been further bad mouthing me and others on Flap.

Well, you've  got your official answer now.

Last edited by Joy Division on Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:01 pm

Didge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:They would not be ethnically Chinese.
Vote UKIP!
Many EU countries are coming on board about the control of free movement, so your assumption holds no validity.
What an even better example with Mo, he was not even born here and identifies with being British, does that not make you feel proud?
Not really, more that our national identity is being perverted/corrupted.
He is a good runner and all that, and it's great that he holds British in such high esteem, but he is not British, he is somalian, born in Somalia of somalian parents.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:01 pm

Also do you notice how Tess contradicted herself, she calls African Americans with the distinction of being American, but Pakistani's here are only Pakistani's with her logic.

Hilarious contradiction

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:04 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Didge wrote:
He is a good runner and all that, and it's great that he holds British in such high esteem, but he is not British, he is somalian, born in Somalia of somalian parents.

More examples of racism, you now say perverted?

He holds himself as British and he is classed as British and nothing you say can take that away from him.

So again why do people identity as the following:

English Americans?
Irish Americans?
African Americans?
Italian Americans?
Swedish Americans?
Scottish Americans?

Can you see the common identifying factor here?

American by any chance?

Thus any ethnic group can identify with this nation, unless you are claiming all the above cannot now be Americans, are you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:07 pm

Didge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

He holds himself as British and he is classed as British and nothing you say can take that away from him.

English Americans?
Irish Americans?
African Americans?
Italian Americans?
Swedish Americans?
Scottish Americans?

American by any chance?

Thus any ethnic group can identify with this nation, unless you are claiming all the above cannot now be Americans, are you?

So you agree that English refers to ethnicity then? If English is a nationality, one could hardly be English and American.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:08 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

is that it??

no frothing at the mouth??

no shrieking?

no hair pulling??

no clothes rendering??

no rolling around on the floor in apoplectic rage??

no accusations of baby eating and devil worship??

get this man to the hospital right away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UKIP voters are to be pitied,not feared

There are not a big enough number of them to do any real damage except hurt The Tories

For this reason I love UKIP and are glad people are voting for them  lol! 

i take it you will be voting for them???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

English Americans?
Irish Americans?
African Americans?
Italian Americans?
Swedish Americans?
Scottish Americans?

American by any chance?

So you agree that English refers to ethnicity then? If English is a nationality, one could hardly be English and American.

English does refer to an ethnic group for some people though an odd one when it is made up of Germans with the Angles, when many people are descendant of Britons, showing how mixed up the whole concept is.
So one can be both, you can identify with a nation and be of an ethnic group.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:18 pm

UKIP has never claimed black and asians are not or cannot be British.

UKIP quite clearly does not have a problem with people from European nations - the leader is married to one.

A growing number of former immigrants who have become naturalised clearly do not have a problem with UKIP because they are joining and supporting the party

UKIP has a problem with the bureaucratic monster which is the EU.

UKIP has a problem with open door immigration recognizing that it harms both the country people immigrate to and country they leave.

The USA does not feel the need to have open borders with its NAFTA partners - in fact any clued up American would laugh themselves silly at the idea of free movement - so why the hell does the EU want or need it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

English Americans?
Irish Americans?
African Americans?
Italian Americans?
Swedish Americans?
Scottish Americans?

American by any chance?

You're wasting your time - it's like trying to knit fog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:22 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Bless you still upset I show your post to be such an utter idiotic contradiction and exposing you for the bigot you are wanting your own identity but denying other people theirs.

Once again Tess says that African Americans can identify as Americans but not Pakistanis as British

DOH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:24 pm

sphinx wrote:UKIP has never claimed black and asians are not or cannot be British.

UKIP quite clearly does not have a problem with people from European nations - the leader is married to one.

A growing number of former immigrants who have become naturalised clearly do not have a problem with UKIP because they are joining and supporting the party

UKIP has a problem with open door immigration recognizing that it harms both the country people immigrate to and country they leave.

The USA does not feel the need to have open borders with its NAFTA partners - in fact any clued up American would laugh themselves silly at the idea of free movement - so why the hell does the EU want or need it?

Alll irrelevant, you attract all the racists as seen, which I keep telling you and I never said UKIP were racist either

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:13 pm

sphinx wrote:UKIP has never claimed black and asians are not or cannot be British.

..have you got a figure on how many immigrants are joining/voting UKIP Sphinx?..

And tbh I would rather have the Bureaucratic monsters the EU to safeguard people's wages etc, if we were not members then the present or any future government has the freedom to allow a drop in people's wages and ditch the NMW.

Fuck that.

All Government's need someone to answer to because most some sure as hell don't often listen to the electorate once in power.

No EU membership then the poor get poorer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:18 pm

Didge wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:

Bless you still upset I show your post to be such an utter idiotic contradiction and exposing you for the bigot you are wanting your own identity but denying other people theirs.

Once again Tess says that African Americans can identify as Americans but not Pakistanis as British

DOH
Upset? Hardly, Just incredibly, excrutiatingly, mindnumbingly fucking BORED, you flaming plank.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:33 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
Didge wrote:

DOH
Upset?  Hardly,  Just incredibly, excrutiatingly, mindnumbingly fucking BORED, you flaming plank.

As seen you clearly were Tess, night hun

x

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:04 pm

Joy Division wrote:UKIP are little party of racists who wish to take away stability for workers by leaving the EU...

A party of hate, spite and true nastiness , they are cringeworthy, and extremely laughable.

..go UKIP go to fcuk.

Laughing

Agreed JD

I'm a bit disapointed that Labour voters are being taken in by these clowns but for the life of me I can't understand why,they are so transparent.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:15 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

UKIP voters are to be pitied,not feared

There are not a big enough number of them to do any real damage except hurt The Tories

For this reason I love UKIP and are glad people are voting for them  lol! 

No,I will be voting Labour.

Labour plan to scrap the inhuman Bedroom Tax which has ruined the lives of so many.

Labour will freeze energy prices until 2017

They are also putting alot of money into a very successful scheme to help young people find work which England scrapped.

Labour are not left wing enough for me personally but they are certainly the best party about at the moment ans there is really no viable alternative.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:31 pm

Another Labour Government? Let's hope the next one doesn't decide to invade someone else's country.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Another Labour Government? Let's hope the next one doesn't decide to invade someone else's country.

The Tories voted in favour as well.  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:44 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Another Labour Government? Let's hope the next one doesn't decide to invade someone else's country.

I know, and the LibDems objected but then gave up quite easily. However, it was still the Labour Government which made the decision in the first place.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:45 pm

Anyway, I'll vote for whichever party says I can pay less tax or that I can have better interest rates on savings.  ::D:: 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:46 pm

Unless it's the Tories of course because they want to bring back hunting with Dogs ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

I know, and the LibDems objected but then gave up quite easily. However, it was still the Labour Government which made the decision in the first place.

Let's be real, it was George W. Bush who made that decision ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:57 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Not for the UK. Tony Blair couldn't wait to get in there.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:58 pm

Anyway, I'm not voting for a party which says I should pay tax so that people can have spare bedrooms.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:04 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

No,I will be voting Labour.

Labour plan to scrap the inhuman Bedroom Tax which has ruined the lives of so many.

Labour will freeze energy prices until 2017

They are also putting alot of money into a very successful scheme to help young people find work which England scrapped.

Labour are not left wing enough for me personally but they are certainly the best party about at the moment ans there is really no viable alternative.

oh right

maybe your party of choice will lead us into another war??

after all its been a few years since we invaded a Muslim country

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:04 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Not for the UK. Tony Blair couldn't wait to get in there.

Blair was pretty much going to back whatever Bush decided to do regarding Iraq.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:04 pm

Catman wrote:

BNP voted against

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:21 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Joy Division wrote:UKIP are little party of racists who wish to take away stability for workers by leaving the EU...

A party of hate, spite and true nastiness , they are cringeworthy, and extremely laughable.

..go UKIP go to fcuk.

Laughing

Agreed JD

I'm a bit disapointed that Labour voters are being taken in by these clowns but for the life of me I can't understand why,they are so transparent.

That's so true Fluffy, I'm disappointed too and baffled, but the numbers of ex labour turning to them pails in comparison against the number of ex Tory voters Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:23 pm

The Tories loved there wars as well with the defence of Kuwait and their intervention in Libya and also Cameron itching to bomb Syria. That one got stopped in it's tracks.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:28 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Nems wrote:

..well tbf I think it was more than enough reason to moan...Phil knows that and has apologised ,and just the other week on Modgate, you were one of those right in  there  with knife repeating that you 'wondered' if this whole lie was true...

Don't forget I know you have been further bad mouthing me and  others on Flap.

Well, you've  got your official answer now.

Balls. None of us were on Dogs at the time so whymoan to us? IF YOU REMEMBER I advised you to speak to Sphinx direct and clear it up. Did you? Did you cornflakes you were too busy thoroughly enjoying it.
I havent been on flap for months ya daft twit. You forget, if you want to do you dying swan diva routines try and at least remember what you said when.
 ::roglol:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next