NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UKIP Surge In Polls Thanks To Accusations Of RACIST!

+3
veya_victaous
Raggamuffin
Cobra
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

UKIP Surge In Polls Thanks To Accusations Of RACIST! Empty UKIP Surge In Polls Thanks To Accusations Of RACIST!

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:28 am

28th April 2014

You will not stop us reclaiming our country. You will not shout us down!

Ukip is on course to win the highest share of the vote in next month's European elections, senior political figures warned on Sunday, in a result that would be viewed as a collapse of trust in the political establishment.

With a European election poll showing Ukip forging ahead, after a week that saw the party involved in a row about a racist candidate and buffeted by other controversies that would damage conventional parties, Peter Hain, the Labour former cabinet minister, said Ukip seemed to be immune from criticism and that he expected the party to beat Labour.

Lord Tebbit, the former Tory chairman, also said he expected Ukip to make history by becoming the first party other than Labour or the Conservatives to win a UK-wide election since the first world war. Tebbit said his party was still paying the price for David Cameron's decision to brand Ukip supporters "fruitcakes, loonies and closet racists" eight years ago.

At the weekend, Ukip became embroiled in a fresh racism row following revelations that William Henwood, a local election candidate for the party in Enfield, north London, had said Lenny Henry should emigrate to a "black country" after the comedian and actor suggested ethnic minorities were poorly represented on British television.

Asked to explain himself on Sunday, Henwood chose to repeat the racist sentiment. He told the BBC: "I think if black people come to this country and don't like mixing with white people why are they here? If he [Henry] wants a lot of blacks around, go and live in a black country."

But a European election poll for the Sunday Times giving Ukip a three-point lead suggests scandals are not causing harm. The poll was conducted at the end of last week, after a controversy over a racist local government candidate, Andre Lampitt, and questions raised by the Times over party leader Nigel Farage's office expenses. The YouGov survey put Ukip support at 31%, ahead of Labour on 28%, the Conservatives on 19% and the Lib Dems on 9%. Of 16 European election polls conducted this year, this is only the second showing Ukip ahead, and the first showing a lead higher than two points.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/apr/27/ukip-likely-win-european-elections-despite-racism-scandals

Back to top Go down

UKIP Surge In Polls Thanks To Accusations Of RACIST! Empty Re: UKIP Surge In Polls Thanks To Accusations Of RACIST!

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:40 am

://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/: 

Take our country back from who, when us Brits are the vast majority Andy?

UKIP are polling at 15% and let them have the EU elections as stated in fact am very happy they will, so people can see even more what a joke party they are with no viable policies. Seriously when it gets around to a general election and you see their policies for tax, which will hurt many people on lower incomes and benefit the rich, or how they want to vastly increase defense spending or that they have no economic policies and are reliant solely on leaving the EU, people will realise what an utter joke they are.

So don't get to excited yet, who have to win a seat in the commons and many to win an election

Back to top Go down

UKIP Surge In Polls Thanks To Accusations Of RACIST! Empty Re: UKIP Surge In Polls Thanks To Accusations Of RACIST!

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:51 am

Well done Andy - the more "DOH", "bless", "PMSL" and rofls you get in replies, the more you're getting to him!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:52 am

Tesstacious wrote:Well done Andy - the more "DOH", "bless", "PMSL" and rofls you get in replies, the more you're getting to him!

I still feel I am a failure though Tesstacious - not a single "association fallacy"  Crying or Very sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:54 am

Tesstacious wrote:Well done Andy - the more "DOH", "bless", "PMSL" and rofls you get in replies, the more you're getting to him!

Hardly dummy, as seen counter the points again, I know you love talking about me Tess, but when you actually engage that tiny brain of yours and answer my points I will listen

Good luck dummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:10 am

correct

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:12 am

smelly_bandit wrote:

correct

Incorrect, as seen I have shown UKIP has no viable policies and it is easy to win EU election votes, as they do not come under close scrutiny with their policies.
I remember you getting all excited over the BNP doing well before and then look what happened.

Again the reality of their policies will be held up for all to see come the general election, the one that counts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:15 am

Said the other day, all this UKIP bashing cold well backfire.
Whether you like it or you dont, UKIP are saying what an awful lot of people are thinking but are too scared to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:18 am

Nems wrote:Said the other day, all this UKIP bashing cold well backfire.
Whether you like it or you dont, UKIP are saying what an awful lot of people are thinking but are too scared to say.

UKIP are playing upon unfounded fears, it is the tactic or parties to win votes, but again people will have second thoughts when UKIP will be exposed for its poor policies or that it has no contingency plan for leaving the EU or viable economic plans Nems. This always happens in General elections and as much as people are concerned about immigration, they were last election, and the one before that.  
This will be a vote for nothing because UKIP's policies are not under the spotlight for EU elections

Let them have their day and what a waste of good tax's payers money to vote in people who will do nothing for the British people whilst in office

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:23 am

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

correct

Incorrect, as seen I have shown UKIP has no viable policies and it is easy to win EU election votes, as they do not come under close scrutiny with their policies.
I remember you getting all excited over the BNP doing well before and then look what happened.

Again the reality of their policies will be held up for all to see come the general election, the one that counts

UKIP are not the BNP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:25 am

exactly why i like them

they can out argue any of the others simply because they can call a spade a spade and that is what most people want

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobra Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:37 am

Thatcher and Bliar have ruined this country, Farage cannot do worse.
I will give him a chance if they put up here which I doubt.

Whom should I vote for???????
Cobra
Cobra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:48 am

Didge wrote:

UKIP are playing upon unfounded fears, it is the tactic or parties to win votes, but again people will have second thoughts when UKIP will be exposed for its poor policies or that it has no contingency plan for leaving the EU or viable economic plans Nems. This always happens in General elections and as much as people are concerned about immigration, they were last election, and the one before that.  
This will be a vote for nothing because UKIP's policies are not under the spotlight for EU elections

Let them have their day and what a waste of good tax's payers money to vote in people who will do nothing for the British people whilst in office

What fears have the Conservatives used to get your vote didge?

Tell us the fears the others are using.

As for UKIP - I don't think they need any policies - people have just realised they have been lied to, held in contempt and treated like dirt by the others and will do anything but give them more money to throw away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:50 am

Come time to vote, many, many UKIP will return to Tory as UKIP are still barely a needle in a haystack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:52 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Didge wrote:

As for UKIP - I don't think they need any policies - people have just realised they have been lied to, held in contempt and treated like dirt by the others and will do anything but give them more money to throw away.

That's a fcuking Belter Andy, you've just in part, described the Conservatives over the years  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:57 am

Didge wrote:

Whether unfounded or not they are fears held by many in this country who are simply fed up with the hand wringing sorry, being in my own country mentality that pervades some areas of British public life. There has been a bit of an awakening lately as to the utter contempt politicians and the establishment have for the indigenous population of England. Onething you cant accuse Farage of being is part of the establishment

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:18 am

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

That's a fcuking Belter Andy, you've just in part, described the Conservatives over the years  Laughing   

I think it describes them, Labour and Lib Dum quite nicely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:29 am

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

Whether unfounded or not they are fears held by many in this country who are simply fed up with the hand wringing sorry, being in my own country mentality that pervades some areas of British public life. There has been a bit of an awakening lately as to the utter contempt politicians and the establishment have for the indigenous population of England. Onething you cant accuse Farage of being is part of the establishment  

I already posted this in another thread but it's better here.

Whether those people are right or wrong, they have valid concerns and yet they are dismissed as "bigots". Remember the time when Gordon Brown was caught out calling a member of the public a "bigoted woman"? Maybe a lot of people aren't too bothered about UKIPs polices as such, they're just sick of the other parties not listening to them and just doing what they want. They want something different, and to them UKIP certainly is different.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:40 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

Whether those people are right or wrong, they have valid concerns and yet they are dismissed as "bigots". Remember the time when Gordon Brown was caught out calling a member of the public a "bigoted woman"? Maybe a lot of people aren't too bothered about UKIPs polices as such, they're just sick of the other parties not listening to them and just doing what they want. They want something different, and to them UKIP certainly is different.

Yeah but that how the Nazi started  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  Gezus I think you all really want to get the Red-coats out again and do some nice in sync marching
 ::ftlcheer:: 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:42 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yeah but that how the Nazi started  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  Gezus I think you all really want to get the Red-coats out again and do some nice in sync marching

Well Nigel Farage isn't Hitler - that's the difference.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:44 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

It wouldn't matter if he was.

The great British public are showing themselves up to be quite racist

I think they are fed up of other colours (yes I believe that) and nationalities.

I think a modern day Hitler with pretensions would suit some people in this country just fine.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:45 am

That's what frightens me,what are people too afraid to say exactly?

Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:46 am

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It wouldn't matter if he was.

The great British public are showing themselves up to be quite racist

I think they are fed up of other colours (yes I believe that) and nationalities.

I think a modern day Hitler with pretensions would suit some people in this country just fine.

Well if the main parties hadn't ignored the concerns of the British people, UKIP wouldn't be a contender. That's the danger when Governments ignore the people. They're lucky that the Brits aren't partial to uprisings like they are in some other countries.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:47 am

FluffyBunny wrote:

They're afraid to be labelled as "racist". However, they should just ignore it because it's probably the most overused and abused word in Britain, and certainly on forums.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:59 am

FluffyBunny wrote:

I've said it before - one of the most common phrases I've noticed over the past 10 years is "I'm not racist, but..."

It's becoming more and more common, it could have been prevented, but was gloatingly forced upon us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:59 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

They're afraid to be labelled as "racist". However, they should just ignore it because it's probably the most overused and abused word in Britain, and certainly on forums.

Well what convictions do UKIP supporters have that will lead others to believe they are 'racist'?
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:02 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well what convictions do UKIP supporters have that will lead others to believe they are 'racist'?

Well the old dear in Rochdale said she was worried about her kids and grandchildren getting a job - awful, awful things to say.

You see Fluffy, you don't have to say too much these days to be labelled a RACIST!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:05 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

I've said it before - one of the most common phrases I've noticed over the past 10 years is "I'm not racist, but..."

It's becoming more and more common, it could have been prevented, but was gloatingly forced upon us.

I would have more respect for people of this inclination who just admitted they were a bit racist than pretending they are not.

I myself have huge problems with the way women are treated in Muslim religions,I don't like seeing women forced to wear a sheet from head to toe incase some man dares glance at them.I have no problems with people of any religion,race or creed except the treatment of Muslim ladies.

I don't care about immigration (maybe because it barely affects me where i live I concede) and I don't object to Multicultural Britain,I think it makes us more tolerant and accepting.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:08 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Well the old dear in Rochdale said she was worried about her kids and grandchildren getting a job - awful, awful things to say.

You see Fluffy, you don't have to say too much these days to be labelled a RACIST!!!!

Well I don't buy that whole 'immigrants are stealing our jobs ' line,how are they stealing them?

If a job is available then everyone who applies has a chance of getting the position.Are people suggesting employers favour immigrants or that the immigrants are better qualified and that's why they get the job? :\\:[: 

I think alot of born and bred Britain won't deign to be a cleaner or sweep streets and that's why immigrants get the job,because they are willing to do work than Brits will not.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:09 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It doesn't matter what convictions they have, they will be called racist no matter what. The word is so overused though that I think people will start to not care what others call them.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:11 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Well I don't buy that whole 'immigrants are stealing our jobs ' line,how are they stealing them?

If a job is available then everyone who applies has a chance of getting the position.Are people suggesting employers favour immigrants or that the immigrants are better qualified and that's why they get the job? :\\:[: 

I think alot of born and bred Britain won't deign to be a cleaner or sweep streets and that's why immigrants get the job,because they are willing to do work than Brits will not.

There are jobs other than cleaning or sweeping the streets you know.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:12 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

I would have more respect for people of this inclination who just admitted they were a bit racist than pretending they are not.

I myself have huge problems with the way women are treated in Muslim religions,I don't like seeing women forced to wear a sheet from head to toe incase some man dares glance at them.I have no problems with people of any religion,race or creed except the treatment of Muslim ladies.

I don't care about immigration (maybe because it barely affects me where i live I concede) and I don't object to Multicultural Britain,I think it makes us more tolerant and accepting.

But you are being racist - what has it got to do with you whether a woman wears a sheet - it's her choice!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:13 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

They favour paying immigrants shit wages! If they didn't the immigrants would probably prefer to work in their own countries, and in fact do return when they've made enough to set up, as in the case of the Poles recently. I don't blame them, if I lived in a poor country and had the chance of earning some decent wages (by home country standards) I'd do the same. The answer is to stop greedy pigs paying poor wages. Like that'll happen!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:13 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:

That uncontrolled immigration has done untold damage to this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:18 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

But you are being racist - what has it got to do with you whether a woman wears a sheet - it's her choice!!

Indeed,IF it is her choice. Sometimes women are forced to wear it and it is not even stated in the Koran that women should cover their eyes.So that is a man made construct.

Many Western modern Muslim ladies want to fit in in Britain and don't want to wear the Hijab but feel pressure to do so by their families.Anyway this is getting off topic.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:19 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Indeed,IF it is her choice. Sometimes women are forced to wear it and it is not even stated in the Koran that women should cover their eyes.So that is a man made construct.

Many Western modern Muslim ladies want to fit in in Britain and don't want to wear the Hijab but feel pressure to do so by their families.Anyway this is getting off topic.

How do you know this?

Poor assumptions?

Association fallacy?

Bigoted views?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:21 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

They favour paying immigrants shit wages!  If they didn't the immigrants would probably prefer to work in their own countries, and in fact do return when they've made enough to set up, as in the case of the Poles recently.  I don't blame them, if I lived in a poor country and had the chance of earning some decent wages (by home country standards) I'd do the same.  The answer is to stop greedy pigs paying poor wages.  Like that'll happen!

Even if the minimum wage was raised considerably, would that help? The immigrants would still come here and earn more money than they could at home.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:23 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

How do you know this?

From reading certain things and the publicised 'honour killings' in this country,i'm sure you have not been oblivious to them when they have occured and been reported on the News.

Young Muslim women have been murdered by their own families for dating a white boy in secret or for not wanting to agree to an arranged marriage.

I made an error earlier,it is not the Hijab I object to but the Burqa where the eyes are covered.Surely this has to be against basic human rights.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burqa
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:26 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

They favour paying immigrants shit wages!  If they didn't the immigrants would probably prefer to work in their own countries, and in fact do return when they've made enough to set up, as in the case of the Poles recently.  I don't blame them, if I lived in a poor country and had the chance of earning some decent wages (by home country standards) I'd do the same.  The answer is to stop greedy pigs paying poor wages.  Like that'll happen!

So the problem is greedy employers NOT immigrants!
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:34 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:

And who have the MP's pandered to in the past - the employers, not you or I.

And what have UKIP said they will do? Stop all immigrants coming here? No, they have said they will have control of who comes here.

What did the Conservatives say? We will bring immigration down. What did they do? Nothing.

What did Labour say? "British jobs for British people". They lied.

What will you vote for? The same, or something else? You'll vote Labour.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:34 pm

It would be interesting to know why immigrants come here. Can they earn more? Can they have a nicer house for the same money they could earn at home? Are there more jobs here than in their own country?

I don't know about the pay structures in other countries versus the standard of living, but it would be interesting to do some research on that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:41 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

And what have UKIP said they will do?  Stop all immigrants coming here?  No, they have said they will have control of who comes here.

What did the Conservatives say?  We will bring immigration down.  What did they do?  Nothing.

What did Labour say?  "British jobs for British people".  They lied.

What will you vote for?  The same, or something else?  You'll vote Labour.

Yes I will Andy because I could never bring myself to vote for UKIP

One immigration policy aside,they have NO OTHER policies.On top of that,they are racist and sexist and homophobic and bordering on nutty (the floods being caused by gay marriage being a case in point)

They are not rational people.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:43 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It would be interesting to know why immigrants come here. Can they earn more? Can they have a nicer house for the same money they could earn at home? Are there more jobs here than in their own country?

I don't know about the pay structures in other countries versus the standard of living, but it would be interesting to do some research on that.

I think you have answered your own question Ragga,yes the quality of life here is better and they get more money for the same job.

You cannot blame immigrants for wanting to come here.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:44 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

And what have UKIP said they will do?  Stop all immigrants coming here?  No, they have said they will have control of who comes here.

What did the Conservatives say?  We will bring immigration down.  What did they do?  Nothing.

One immigration policy aside,they have NO OTHER policies.On top of that,they are racist and sexist and homophobic and bordering on nutty (the floods being caused by gay marriage being a case in point)

I like you, you're honest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:45 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

So will you be voting for Labour because you actually like their policies or because there is no alternative for you?

I think this is a problem these days. I feel I should vote but who for? I'm not keen on any of the main parties, having seen and heard all the crap they come out with over the years.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:47 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:It would be interesting to know why immigrants come here. Can they earn more? Can they have a nicer house for the same money they could earn at home? Are there more jobs here than in their own country?

I think you have answered your own question Ragga,yes the quality of life here is better and they get more money for the same job.

You cannot blame immigrants for wanting to come here.

I don't blame them. This is what many people are saying - they don't blame immigrants, they blame the political parties who don't appear to care about the British population.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:52 pm

If we blamed the immigrants we'd be beating them up and killing them - it is in fact the other way around.

The sensible thing is to blame the MP's is it not Fluffy?

And what will you do? Nothing.

What are others doing? Something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:54 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

I like you, you're honest.

Thankyou  cheers 

Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:56 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:If we blamed the immigrants we'd be beating them up and killing them - it is in fact the other way around.

The sensible thing is to blame the MP's is it not Fluffy?

And what will you do?  Nothing.

What are others doing?  Something.

What gets me is that even when it's clear someone should not be here, nobody does a thing about it.

One story which enraged me is that of the death of Amy Houston. The man who left her to die in the street was eventually allowed to stay here because of his right to a family life - a family which he had after he got out of prison. The plight of Amy's father really touched my heart, and the whole thing made me sick. If this man had been deported at the right time, it wouldn't have happened in the first place, and the fact that his right to a family life took priority over Mr Houston's right to have his daughter alive was just awful IMO.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

So will you be voting for Labour because you actually like their policies or because there is no alternative for you?

I think this is a problem these days. I feel I should vote but who for? I'm not keen on any of the main parties, having seen and heard all the crap they come out with over the years.

I vote for Labour because they are the most LW party there is currently (which isn't very LW at all)

There is not a political party at current that represents my viewpoint.Old Labour sounds the closest but that was a little but before my time (not much but a little bit Wink )
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next