NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UKIP Surge In Polls Thanks To Accusations Of RACIST!

+3
veya_victaous
Raggamuffin
Cobra
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

UKIP Surge In Polls Thanks To Accusations Of RACIST! - Page 3 Empty UKIP Surge In Polls Thanks To Accusations Of RACIST!

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:28 am

First topic message reminder :

28th April 2014

You will not stop us reclaiming our country. You will not shout us down!

Ukip is on course to win the highest share of the vote in next month's European elections, senior political figures warned on Sunday, in a result that would be viewed as a collapse of trust in the political establishment.

With a European election poll showing Ukip forging ahead, after a week that saw the party involved in a row about a racist candidate and buffeted by other controversies that would damage conventional parties, Peter Hain, the Labour former cabinet minister, said Ukip seemed to be immune from criticism and that he expected the party to beat Labour.

Lord Tebbit, the former Tory chairman, also said he expected Ukip to make history by becoming the first party other than Labour or the Conservatives to win a UK-wide election since the first world war. Tebbit said his party was still paying the price for David Cameron's decision to brand Ukip supporters "fruitcakes, loonies and closet racists" eight years ago.

At the weekend, Ukip became embroiled in a fresh racism row following revelations that William Henwood, a local election candidate for the party in Enfield, north London, had said Lenny Henry should emigrate to a "black country" after the comedian and actor suggested ethnic minorities were poorly represented on British television.

Asked to explain himself on Sunday, Henwood chose to repeat the racist sentiment. He told the BBC: "I think if black people come to this country and don't like mixing with white people why are they here? If he [Henry] wants a lot of blacks around, go and live in a black country."

But a European election poll for the Sunday Times giving Ukip a three-point lead suggests scandals are not causing harm. The poll was conducted at the end of last week, after a controversy over a racist local government candidate, Andre Lampitt, and questions raised by the Times over party leader Nigel Farage's office expenses. The YouGov survey put Ukip support at 31%, ahead of Labour on 28%, the Conservatives on 19% and the Lib Dems on 9%. Of 16 European election polls conducted this year, this is only the second showing Ukip ahead, and the first showing a lead higher than two points.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/apr/27/ukip-likely-win-european-elections-despite-racism-scandals

Back to top Go down

UKIP Surge In Polls Thanks To Accusations Of RACIST! - Page 3 Empty Re: UKIP Surge In Polls Thanks To Accusations Of RACIST!

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:43 pm

Waffle
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

UKIP Surge In Polls Thanks To Accusations Of RACIST! - Page 3 Empty Re: UKIP Surge In Polls Thanks To Accusations Of RACIST!

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:44 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Didge wrote:

Try countering the points not the source and its no campaign to speak the truth of which will become more and more apparent. This point was very apt.

As John Grayson argues in an essential article for the Institute of Race Relations, Ukip are the product of a long process of media legitimization that has moved racism and xenophobia to the centre of British politics. No wonder Nick Griffin plaintively laments ' If you look at UKIP they are using all our rhetoric, they are using our slogans, they are recycling our posters and people like it.'

He's right. And it would be better to recognize that fact and respond accordingly, rather than whitter on about the failure of politicians to listen to the 'concerns' which have created a political monster that threatens to suck British politics even deeper into the sewers.

As stated, the hype around UKIP will crumble next year when they present their policies in their manifesto and people will groan when they realise they have no credible policies to run our nation and instead would bring it to ruin

And all the politicians had to do was listen.

Yes some did not listen to some people of the nation, I agree, that does not mean though we should also give into ones who are clearly xenophobic and filled with hate either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:46 pm

Didge wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

And all the politicians had to do was listen.

Yes some did not listen to some people of the nation, I agree, that does not mean though we should also give into ones who are clearly xenophobic and filled with hate either.

You honestly don't get it didge.

There's something inside so strong!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:47 pm

More dodgw waffle.....
The EU is a dead duck, nobody wants it.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:48 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:More dodgw waffle.....
The EU is a dead duck, nobody wants it.

Well as usual Matti backs out slowly with his tail between his legs from the debate

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:49 pm

Tommy..... BigAndy can you please stop winding Didge up? Because if you don't,he'll keep on posting those f ing boring extra long posts.

Come on guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:51 pm

Ha ha shady, good one!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:52 pm

Shady wrote:Tommy..... BigAndy can you please stop winding Didge up? Because if you don't,he'll keep on posting those f ing boring extra long posts.

Come on guys.

Why openly post, do you not need to PM them with orders shady?

:-:cawg:-: 

well I give you 3 out of 10 for effort shady, but as to being wound up, sorry to disappoint you, am very happy, I am only getting warmed up, as it is ever so easy with someone of your infantile intellect.

::alahoo::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:00 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Waffle
Shirley you must be mistaken. Geniuses can't waffle! He's told us often enough how super-intelligent he is. Funny that - I can't think of any well-known really intelligent person who's ever bragged about being intelligent.... maybe because that's the mark of an idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:01 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Waffle
Shirley you must be mistaken.  Geniuses can't waffle!  He's told us often enough how super-intelligent he is.  Funny that - I can't think of any well-known really intelligent person who's ever bragged about being intelligent.... maybe because that's the mark of an idiot.

Ah so you have dropped playing the victim card and prove like I stated you throw abuse, proving thus you are an utter hypocrite and even worse for playing the victim card earlier today.

Say what you like about me, that does not counter my points Tess

Try again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:04 pm

Didge wrote:
Shady wrote:Tommy..... BigAndy can you please stop winding Didge up? Because if you don't,he'll keep on posting those f ing boring extra long posts.

Come on guys.

well I give you 3 out of 10 for effort shady, but as to being wound up, sorry to disappoint you, am very happy, I am only getting warmed up, as it is ever so easy with someone of your infantile intellect.

Poor poor bastard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:13 pm

Shady wrote:
Didge wrote:

Poor poor bastard.

I love how I have you so wound up, quick, call a team forum meeting via PM, use another infantile tactic son

://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3