NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UKIP Poster Campaign Attacked As RACIST

+4
Tommy Monk
stardesk
Raggamuffin
Fluffyx
8 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

UKIP Poster Campaign Attacked As RACIST - Page 4 Empty UKIP Poster Campaign Attacked As RACIST

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:25 am

First topic message reminder :

22nd April 2014

Anybody bored of that word yet?

Ukip was plunged into a race storm yesterday after unveiling a series of posters campaigning against EU immigration.

The party has paid for billboards across the country to be emblazoned with messages such as: ‘26million people in Europe are looking for work. And whose jobs are they after?’

Another has a picture of a construction worker begging on the street, with the slogan: ‘EU policy at work. British workers are hit hard by unlimited cheap labour.’

The £1.5million campaign is funded by the Yorkshire businessman Paul Sykes, who is a former Tory donor.

All the posters call on voters to ‘Take Back Control of Our Country’ by backing Ukip in European elections on May 22.

But they were immediately condemned by rival politicians.

Mr Farage said:

"Are we going to ruffle a few feathers among the chattering classes? Yes. Are we bothered about that? Not in the slightest.

“Ukip is hugely grateful to Paul Sykes for his magnificent contribution to the great cause of restoring Britain’s ability to be a self-governing nation. The political earthquake I have spoken of is on its way.”

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2609583/New-Ukip-posters-focus-immigration-branded-racist-political-opponents.html#ixzz2zbbO22xA

Back to top Go down

UKIP Poster Campaign Attacked As RACIST - Page 4 Empty Re: UKIP Poster Campaign Attacked As RACIST

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:48 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Nems wrote:

Balls. Its got nothing to do with you to believe it or not!
Bit late in the day for the backtracking. You showed everyone your true colours.
Nasty poisonous old bat. You dropped one there didnt you?

How the hell did that subject come up on here?

Vodka mainly I think

Back to top Go down

UKIP Poster Campaign Attacked As RACIST - Page 4 Empty Re: UKIP Poster Campaign Attacked As RACIST

Post by harvesmom Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:48 am

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No I wasn't, I was commenting on them having children they couldn't afford. Now stay out of my private life you old hag, unless you want me to comment about yours.

Would you like to link to these rumours by the way?

Having children involves sex.   You said she was stupid to have children, but if you were having an affair with a married man you would be in no position to judge about sex and stupidity.

And you are always telling Phil (Cat) to stop saying you are having an affair.   Hence I asked you to deny or confirm it, rather than just believing it.

Sassy I'm not being funny here, but how does Rags sex life affect what she can comment on? There are a lot of people have affairs, does this mean they have no right to voice an opinion about anything anymore? I have no idea if she is or not, except Phils word for it which counts for zilch in most peoples minds, besides which it really is feck all to do with us.

I could be having sex with a llama in the local zoo, I would still be entitled to an opinion surely.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:48 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Nems wrote:

Balls. Its got nothing to do with you to believe it or not!
Bit late in the day for the backtracking. You showed everyone your true colours.
Nasty poisonous old bat. You dropped one there didnt you?

It tendered to wander from the original subject. Poor Nems, someone give her her medication. Its a shame really. I had a lucky escape.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:50 am

Nems wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Vodka mainly I think

The bum-sex, or the discussion of it on here?  Cool 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:50 am

harvesmom wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Having children involves sex.   You said she was stupid to have children, but if you were having an affair with a married man you would be in no position to judge about sex and stupidity.

And you are always telling Phil (Cat) to stop saying you are having an affair.   Hence I asked you to deny or confirm it, rather than just believing it.

Sassy I'm not being funny here, but how does Rags sex life affect what she can comment on? There are a lot of people have affairs, does this mean they have no right to voice an opinion about anything anymore? I have no idea if she is or not, except Phils word for it which counts for zilch in most peoples minds, besides which it really is feck all to do with us.

I could be having sex with a llama in the local zoo, I would still be entitled to an opinion  surely.

She can comment on it as much as she likes, but her judgement can be called into question when her comments involve someone's sex life, when her mishaps have been talked about on here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:52 am

harvesmom wrote:
Sassy wrote:

I could be having sex with a llama in the local zoo, I would still be entitled to an opinion  surely.

do you own green wellies....extra large leg size Suspect ????

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:52 am

victorisnotamused wrote:because they didnt realise the SERIOUSNESS of the consequences???
because they had just been watching some stupid movie where the "superhero walks in flames?
because of any number of silly "childish" reasons

and...regardless...THE PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE PETROL FAILED IN HIS DUTY OF CARE UNDER H&S LAW AS A REASONABLE PERSON

in as much as

Knowledge, Experience, and Perception The law takes into account a person's knowledge, experience, and perceptions in determining whether the individual has acted as a reasonable person would have acted in the same circumstances. Conduct must be judged in light of a person's actual knowledge and observations, because the reasonable person always takes this into account.

Special Skills If a person engages in an activity requiring special skills, education, training, or experience, such as piloting an airplane, the standard by which his conduct is measured is the conduct of a reasonably skilled, competent, and experienced person who is a qualified member of the group authorized to engage in that activity. In other words, the hypothetical reasonable person is a skilled, competent, and experienced person who engages in the same activity

and especially

Conduct of Others Finally, the reasonable person takes into account the conduct of others and regulates his own conduct accordingly. A reasonable person must even foresee the unlawful or negligent conduct of others if the situation warrants.

having regard to........

Children Children may be negligent, but they are not held to the same standard of conduct as adults. A child's conduct is measured against the conduct expected of a child of similar age, intelligence, and experience. Unlike the standard for adults, the standard of reasonable conduct for children takes into account subjective factors such as intelligence and experience. In this sense the standard is less strict than for adults, because children normally do not engage in the high-risk activities of adults and adults dealing with children are expected to anticipate their "childish" behavior.

I'm not blaming the children Victor, kids do stupid things.

I am saying should everyone be blaming the council worker, when we don't know the full facts of the story as yet. And if he is found to be negligent then I am sure he will be dealt with accordingly.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:52 am

victorisnotamused wrote:because they didnt realise the SERIOUSNESS of the consequences???
because they had just been watching some stupid movie where the "superhero walks in flames?

and...regardless... Even IF the kids WERE deliberately trying to kiil one another........

THE PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE PETROL FAILED IN HIS DUTY OF CARE UNDER H&S LAW AS A REASONABLE PERSON

in as much as

Knowledge, Experience, and Perception The law takes into account a person's knowledge, experience, and perceptions in determining whether the individual has acted as a reasonable person would have acted in the same circumstances. Conduct must be judged in light of a person's actual knowledge and observations, because the reasonable person always takes this into account.

Special Skills If a person engages in an activity requiring special skills, education, training, or experience, such as piloting an airplane, the standard by which his conduct is measured is the conduct of a reasonably skilled, competent, and experienced person who is a qualified member of the group authorized to engage in that activity. In other words, the hypothetical reasonable person is a skilled, competent, and experienced person who engages in the same activity

and especially

Conduct of Others Finally, the reasonable person takes into account the conduct of others and regulates his own conduct accordingly. A reasonable person must even foresee the unlawful or negligent conduct of others if the situation warrants.

having regard to........

Children Children may be negligent, but they are not held to the same standard of conduct as adults. A child's conduct is measured against the conduct expected of a child of similar age, intelligence, and experience. Unlike the standard for adults, the standard of reasonable conduct for children takes into account subjective factors such as intelligence and experience. In this sense the standard is less strict than for adults, because children normally do not engage in the high-risk activities of adults and adults dealing with children are expected to anticipate their "childish" behavior.

He would be as responsible if he had left petrol available to a bunch of ADULT homicidal maniacs......

You are banging your head against a brick wall Victor. Rags isn't interested in legalities.

Last edited by Sassy on Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:53 am

harvesmom wrote:

and...regardless...THE PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE PETROL FAILED IN HIS DUTY OF CARE UNDER H&S LAW AS A REASONABLE PERSON

in as much as

and especially

having regard to........

I'm not blaming the children Victor, kids do stupid things.

I am saying should everyone be blaming the council worker, when we don't know the full facts of the story as yet. And if he is found to be negligent then I am sure he will be dealt with accordingly.

100% spot on.

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:53 am

victorisnotamused wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

Hunters. And I have horses  Cool 
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:56 am

Sassy wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

It tendered to wander from the original subject.   Poor Nems, someone give her her medication.   Its a shame really.   I had a lucky escape.

Nah no denying you dropped one.
Everyday that passes more and more people are beginning to realise that you are a nasty old biddy with waay to much time to sit and plot and scheme.
There are no circumstances under which you can justify that comment to Rags. You know it, she knows it, hell we all know it.
Did you wave goodbye as the last of your credibility sank without trace? Or is Rags right to say you have zero self awareness?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:56 am

well...ok...but as far as I'm concerned...you are out on the street, using petrol....then you secure it....

evidently this one didnt...so..the fact that an accident occurred is damn fine evidence of negligence....
but as you say...wait and see.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:58 am

harvesmom wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

ooooh...That means jodhpurs...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
 :::grouch:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:00 am

victorisnotamused wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

You have a jodhpur fetish?  Shocked 

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:00 am

Sassy wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

She can comment on it as much as she likes, but her judgement can be called into question when her comments involve someone's sex life, when her mishaps have been talked about on here.

But only by Phil, and we all know he isn't the most reliable of people to pass on a full story don't we. If Rags was commenting on people having too many kids when they cant afford them, whilst sat at home on her arse all day surrounded by 8 under 10's watching Jeremy Kyle and claiming benefits then I could see your point. But for me, who she is sleeping with is irrelevant.

Hey ho, if you have led a faultless, blameless existence then I salute you, but for us mere mortals who have made mistakes in the past, I still say we are entitled to an opinion.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:03 am

harvesmom wrote:
Sassy wrote:

But only by Phil, and we all know he isn't the most reliable of people to pass on a full story don't we. If Rags was commenting on people having too many kids when they cant afford them, whilst sat at home on her arse all day surrounded by 8 under 10's watching Jeremy Kyle and claiming benefits then I could see your point. But for me, who she is sleeping with is irrelevant.

Hey ho, if you have led a faultless, blameless existence then I salute you, but for us mere mortals who have made mistakes in the past, I still say we are entitled to an opinion.

Absofeckinlutely!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:04 am

harvesmom wrote:
Sassy wrote:

She is entitled to her opinion, I am entitled to question it's validity in view of the stories.   And she was basically saying that people on benefits aren't allowed a sex life, extremely hypocritical if the stories were true.

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:07 am

Sassy wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

She is entitled to her opinion, I am entitled to question it's validity in view of the stories.   And she was basically saying that people on benefits aren't allowed a sex life, extremely hypocritical if the stories were true.

O come on Sassy, she didn't say that at all did she. Lets be fair here.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:09 am

victorisnotamused wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

lol!  Victor!!!
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:11 am

harvesmom wrote:
Sassy wrote:

I'm being fair, her views on people on benefits, including the disabled, make me sick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:14 am

Sassy wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

ooooh yesss

and the other bits that jiggle so well at a canter....

told you I was brought up in the country........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:15 am

Nothing like a good canter ...then a pair of jiggly bits and a pair of jodhpurs to tackle in the hay loft what!

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:15 am

Sassy wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

I'm being fair, her views on people on benefits, including the disabled, make me sick.  

That's as maybe, but she never said people on benefits aren't allowed a sex life did she. She did mention contraception, that's all.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:15 am

victorisnotamused wrote:
Sassy wrote:

ooooh yesss

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

You like a girl covered in mud being tipped up in the stable hay then!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:17 am

harvesmom wrote:
Sassy wrote:

That's as maybe, but she never said people on benefits aren't allowed a sex life did she. She did mention contraception, that's all.

Yep, and she said the woman was stupid for not using contraception, just about as stupid as it is to have an affair with a married man!

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:17 am

victorisnotamused wrote:Nothing like a good canter ...then a pair of jiggly bits and a pair of jodhpurs to tackle in the hay loft what!

Have you been at the Jilly Cooper novels !
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:18 am

Sassy wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

You can twist until you screw yourself into the ground. You were being a b*tch end of.
You are the last person that should sit in judgement on anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:19 am

Sassy wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

ooooh yesss

was that "tipped up" or tupped up?????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:19 am

victorisnotamused wrote:
Sassy wrote:

was that "tipped up" or tupped up?????

Whichever you prefer lol

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:20 am

Sassy wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

Yep, and she said the woman was stupid for not using contraception, just about as stupid as it is to have an affair with a married man!

But most people use contraception don't they, its called being responsible, or we'd all have a child every year....
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:21 am

harvesmom wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:Nothing like a good canter ...then a pair of jiggly bits and a pair of jodhpurs to tackle in the hay loft what!

Ner...i lived and grew up in the country in the 60's/early 70's. did a fair bit of riding and a LOT of "riding" afterwards in the hay loft  ::D:: Embarassed 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:25 am

harvesmom wrote:
Sassy wrote:

But most people use contraception don't they, its called being responsible, or we'd all have a child every year....

And who said she didn't, it's been known to fail. The only absolute way is abstaining, and who would. Of course some have to because they haven't a partner, but everyone else has a sex life. You think it ok for someone to judge a woman for having children, maybe before she was on benefits, but it's not ok to judge someone for having an affair with a married man, when she is the one judging someone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:26 am

victorisnotamused wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

Ner...i lived and grew up in the country in the 60's/early 70's. did a fair bit of riding and a LOT of "riding" afterwards in the hay loft  ::D:: Embarassed 

So we only have to say 'hay lofts' for your eyes to glaze over lol

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:28 am

victorisnotamused wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

Hahahaha tell me its so much fun at 7.30 tomorrow morning when I'm mucking out 5 stables  Rolling Eyes 

But if you ever get the urge, we have 40 acres to hay next month, I can let you have a few round bales for old times sake if you want to help  Cool 
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:30 am

harvesmom wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

Hahahaha tell me its so much fun at 7.30 tomorrow morning when I'm mucking out 5 stables  Rolling Eyes 

But if you ever get the urge, we have 40 acres to hay next month, I can let you have a few round bales for old times sake if you want to help  Cool 

I can hear Victor swooning from here!!!! affraid 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:31 am

its not so much the eyes glazing over as
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ :asballsas?: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:33 am

victorisnotamused wrote:its not so much the eyes glazing over as
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ :asballsas?: 

Ah, fantasies, what would we do without them lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:00 am

This campaign is being called racist the world over, not just in the U.K. by those who don't like UKIP.

Which leads me to one of the few bits of wisdom I feel confident in sharing -- if you're at a party with 30 other people and the other 29 are telling you you're acting like an asshole, you are acting like an asshole.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisdom_of_the_crowd

(BTW, the above is also one of the reasons diversity is good)
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:35 am

Sassy wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

Er no - because there have been no mishaps. Shall I start a rumour that you are having sex with an elephant and then call you stupid every time you comment about anything because you must be stupid to have sex with an elephant?

If you can link to any post where I said I was having an affair with a married man, please post it. If you can't, shut your nasty gob and keep your nasty accusations to yourself.

As for your logic, well it just just sucks.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:37 am

Sassy wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

I didn't say that at all. Really, you're making more and more of a fool of yourself with every post.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:37 am

Sassy wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

Who says the people in question were on benefits?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:39 am

harvesmom wrote:
Sassy wrote:

JD can confirm as well.  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:40 am

Sassy wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

And who said she didn't, it's been known to fail.   The only absolute way is abstaining, and who would.   Of course some have to because they haven't a partner, but everyone else has a sex life.   You think it ok for someone to judge a woman for having children, maybe before she was on benefits, but it's not ok to judge someone for having an affair with a married man, when she is the one judging someone else.    

It's not OK for you to judge anyone because you have a foul, nasty mind. You know very well that you can't justify your posts on this matter. You should just admit that you were being malicious.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:40 am

Catman wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

JD lives in a fantasy world, just like you do.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:43 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

This has been all over the other forums for ages now, and verified by lots of different posters.

Those that have never been members of the dogs forum and FH, BF etc, really have to reason to comment on the validity of the facts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:44 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

And who said she didn't, it's been known to fail.   The only absolute way is abstaining, and who would.   Of course some have to because they haven't a partner, but everyone else has a sex life.   You think it ok for someone to judge a woman for having children, maybe before she was on benefits, but it's not ok to judge someone for having an affair with a married man, when she is the one judging someone else.    

It's not OK for you to judge anyone because you have a foul, nasty mind. You know very well that you can't justify your posts on this matter. You should just admit that you were being malicious.

You can try, but you're wrong.   One of the things I consider a real no-no is an affair with a married man because of all the misery it brings, so I don't consider someone who is having one has the right to judge the sexual shinnanigans of anyone else.   Hence I asked you to confirm or deny it.   If I was pre-judging the situation I wouldn't have asked you to do that.   I would have simply told you that your opinion had no relevance in my opinion because of what you were doing but I gave you the benefit of the doubt and enquired.

Last edited by Sassy on Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:45 am

Reacting to the UKIP posters unveiled today British Influence Director Peter Wilding said:
“Nigel Farage is right to say the posters aren’t racist : they are wildly inaccurate, hypocritical, small minded and lazy.
We know that 4.2 million jobs are linked directly or indirectly to the Single Market  – those are the jobs he would put in jeopardy by taking us out of the EU.
He blames the rich elite for buying up cheap foreign labour and destroying British jobs. But unemployment is down, vacancies are up.
He blames establishment politicians for selling us out to Europe and destroying our democracy. But he is an establishment politician. He takes the money, yet rarely shows up to vote, to represent British interests or even to reform the expenses system – he missed a chance to do so last week. So who’s selling us out?”
The posters make a number of attention-grabbing claims and assertions that do not stand up to scrutiny.
1. “75% of our laws are made in Brussels”
This is a popular Ukip refrain, and was used by Farage himself in the televised debates, all despite the fact Ukip know this figure to be bunk. An independent House of Commons Library report found that a vastly smaller proportion of UK laws originate from the EU, specifically 7 to 14%.
http://www.parliament.uk/briefing-papers/RP10-62/how-much-legislation-comes-from-europe
2. “26 Million looking for your job.”
This figure is the total number of unemployed people across the 28 EU member states. It is risible to imply, as the poster does, that every single jobless person in the EU is pursuing a job in the UK and as such the poster is already misleading and alarmist. Furthermore the 26 million figure includes the unemployed in the United Kingdom. Are Ukip suggesting that the 2.2 million jobless British citizens are a menace to those already in work and should therefore be prevented from seeking employment in their own country?

http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/statistics_explained/index.php/Unemployment_statistics#cite_note-1
3. “Celebrity Lifestyle & 55 Million a day”
Aside from the galling hypocrisy of this poster, in that of all the EU official the one with the highest media profile and thus a “celebrity” is Nigel Farage MEP, in 2013, UK government gross contributions were £14 billion. After rebates and other receipts, our net contribution was £8.6 billion, or about £24 million a day on Nigel Farage’s framing.
https://fullfact.org/economy/cost_eu_membership_gross_net_contribution-30887
Also, the benefits we accrue from our membership massively outweigh our contribution to the EU budget, according to the findings of a CBI report that states:
“It is not unreasonable to infer from a literature review that the net benefit arising from EU membership is somewhere in the region of 4–5% of UK GDP or between £62bn and £78bn per year – roughly the economies of the North East and Northern Ireland taken together. This suggests that households benefit from EU membership to the tune of nearly £3,000 a year – with every individual in the UK around £1,225 better off.”
http://www.cbi.org.uk/media/2452958/our_global_future_executive_summary.pdf

Director Peter Wilding added: “I’m happy to believe Farage doesn’t hate Europeans  – he’s currently married to one after all. But his short-term opportunistic scare tactics and political grand-standing are ultimately going to damage the very British people he claims to speak for. He would cut us off from the Single Market, from the freedom to invest, study, work and retire abroad. His vision for a better yesterday in a Little Britain would deprive us influence and clout in the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:48 am

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

This has been all over the other forums for ages now, and verified by lots of different posters.

Those that have never been members of the dogs forum and FH, BF etc, really have to reason to comment on the validity of the facts.

Come on then - do tell me all about this married man that I'm allegedly having an affair with.

JD never did explain this gang bang I allegedly joined in with at a forum meet up either. Perhaps the two of you could explain to me exactly what's going on it all seems to have slipped my mind.  Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:49 am

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You can try, but you're wrong.   One of the things I consider a real no-no is an affair with a married man because of all the misery it brings, so I don't consider someone who is having one has the right to judge the sexual shinnanigans of anyone else.   Hence I asked you to confirm or deny it.   If I was pre-judging the situation I wouldn't have asked you to do that.   I would have simply told you that your opinion had no relevance in my opinion because of what you were doing but I gave you the benefit of the doubt and enquired.

I bet your husband plays away. I can't imagine that he'd want to spend too much time with you.  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:50 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

Come on then - do tell me all about this married man that I'm allegedly having an affair with.

JD never did explain this gang bang I allegedly joined in with at a forum meet up either. Perhaps the two of you could explain to me exactly what's going on it all seems to have slipped my mind.  Laughing

I didn't read about the gang bang, you learn something new everyday!  ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::cheerlead:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next