NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UKIP Poster Campaign Attacked As RACIST

+4
Tommy Monk
stardesk
Raggamuffin
Fluffyx
8 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

UKIP Poster Campaign Attacked As RACIST - Page 6 Empty UKIP Poster Campaign Attacked As RACIST

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:25 am

First topic message reminder :

22nd April 2014

Anybody bored of that word yet?

Ukip was plunged into a race storm yesterday after unveiling a series of posters campaigning against EU immigration.

The party has paid for billboards across the country to be emblazoned with messages such as: ‘26million people in Europe are looking for work. And whose jobs are they after?’

Another has a picture of a construction worker begging on the street, with the slogan: ‘EU policy at work. British workers are hit hard by unlimited cheap labour.’

The £1.5million campaign is funded by the Yorkshire businessman Paul Sykes, who is a former Tory donor.

All the posters call on voters to ‘Take Back Control of Our Country’ by backing Ukip in European elections on May 22.

But they were immediately condemned by rival politicians.

Mr Farage said:

"Are we going to ruffle a few feathers among the chattering classes? Yes. Are we bothered about that? Not in the slightest.

“Ukip is hugely grateful to Paul Sykes for his magnificent contribution to the great cause of restoring Britain’s ability to be a self-governing nation. The political earthquake I have spoken of is on its way.”

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2609583/New-Ukip-posters-focus-immigration-branded-racist-political-opponents.html#ixzz2zbbO22xA

Back to top Go down

UKIP Poster Campaign Attacked As RACIST - Page 6 Empty Re: UKIP Poster Campaign Attacked As RACIST

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:20 am

:aspukeas: :aspukeas: :aspukeas:  Read Nems in quotes

::kiltbanan:: ::kiltbanan:: ::kiltbanan:: ::kiltbanan:: ::kiltbanan:: ::kiltbanan:: ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: 

Back to top Go down

UKIP Poster Campaign Attacked As RACIST - Page 6 Empty Re: UKIP Poster Campaign Attacked As RACIST

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:24 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Nems wrote:

I strongly suggest you stop and read your posts to Rags,you are questioning a woman you dont know about her sex life. Even for your thats pervy JD. Time to stop now.

Exactly. I've always thought he was a bit of a perve.

I hope it does stop now Sassy went to far and made a terrible comment, no matter which way she twists she is out of order. There is absolutely no need for what has been said to you. On a site that is supposed to have moderators that comment should have been dealt with at the time. But as usual,when it suits, no mods to be seen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:26 am

Catman wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

You failed miserably , Phil apologised for that rumour, which you saw before via BF

But we've been over this before.

Someone sent a video to Sphinx, even Dean went on dogs on say so, but it wasn't you, he said it was HF.

.....So i wasn't the author of the rumour, it just got mixed up in translation because you used to spend a lot of time with HF and VOD.

What video?

I do not remember any video - although I have vague recollections of asking what video a lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:27 am

Nems wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Exactly. I've always thought he was a bit of a perve.

I hope it does stop now Sassy went to far and made a terrible comment, no matter which way she twists she is out of order. There is absolutely no need for what has been said to you. On a site that is supposed to have moderators that comment should have been dealt with at the time. But as usual,when it suits, no mods to be seen.  

Yes, there is virtually no moderation on this site really.

I could mention some stuff I read about JD elsewhere, but I don't suppose he wants to go down that road, so I suggest he stops right now.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:26 am

sphinx wrote:
Catman wrote:

Someone sent a video to Sphinx, even Dean went on dogs on say so, but it wasn't you, he said it was HF.

.....So i wasn't the author of the rumour, it just got mixed up in translation because you used to spend a lot of time with HF and VOD.

What video?

I do not remember any video - although I have vague recollections of asking what video a lot

A Leslie Grantham (dirty den from Eastenders X rated type video)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

She can comment on it as much as she likes, but her judgement can be called into question when her comments involve someone's sex life, when her mishaps have been talked about on here.

Er no - because there have been no mishaps. Shall I start a rumour that you are having sex with an elephant and then call you stupid every time you comment about anything because you must be stupid to have sex with an elephant?

If you can link to any post where I said I was having an affair with a married man, please post it. If you can't, shut your nasty gob and keep your nasty accusations to yourself.

As for your logic, well it just just sucks.

You are spreading the rumour that I am a 'WUM' and i'm not.I even tried to put the past behind us on another thread despite what your partner allowed to happen to me but you were having none of it.

Why is it ok for you to go around spreading rumours that I'm a wum when i'm not? What are you up to?Why don't YOU keep your nasty accusations to yourself?
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:34 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Er no - because there have been no mishaps. Shall I start a rumour that you are having sex with an elephant and then call you stupid every time you comment about anything because you must be stupid to have sex with an elephant?

If you can link to any post where I said I was having an affair with a married man, please post it. If you can't, shut your nasty gob and keep your nasty accusations to yourself.

As for your logic, well it just just sucks.

You are spreading the rumour that I am a 'WUM' and i'm not.I even tried to put the past behind us on another thread despite what your partner allowed to happen to me but you were having none of it.

Why is it ok for you to go around spreading rumours that I'm a wum when i'm not? What are you up to?Why don't YOU keep your nasty accusations to yourself?

Go away.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Go away.

Good retort  lol! 

Because you have no answer.

Watching you complain about the moderation here knowing full well what the moderation allows on SD is a wonder to below.You are a hypocrite of the highest order.

You don't like being on the receiving end do you.Newsflash,no one likes being abused but normally its not about you so you couldn't give a toss.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:44 pm

Catman wrote:
sphinx wrote:

What video?

Uh there was no such thing sent - I would have remembered that as I used to think he was dishy anyway - in fact if someone had sent me one I would not have told anyone about it and kept it and enjoyed it.

I did say so at the time - so apparently according to JD I am at fault for telling people I never got sent a video?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:45 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Go away.

Good retort  lol! 

Watching you complain about the moderation here knowing full well what the moderation allows on SD is a wonder to below.You are a hypocrite of the highest order.

You don't like being on the receiving end do you.Newsflash,no one likes being abused but normally its not about you so you couldn't give a toss.

I said go away.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Good retort  lol! 

I said go away.

And you let it slip yesterday that it was indeed your partner's telephone number I rang ONCE when I was at my wits end with the cyberbullying and left a voicemail in tears.Your partner said I was lying about that but you let the truth slip on here.But don't worry no one will ever know because they don't read here.

Have I ever asked you about having an affair? Nope.Couldn't care less because its not relevant to me and not my business what you do in real life.

All I ever wanted was to be treated like I was a human fucking being.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:55 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I said go away.

And you let it slip yesterday that it was indeed your partner's telephone number I rang ONCE when I was at my wits end with the cyberbullying and left a voicemail in tears.Your partner said I was lying about that but you let the truth slip on here.But don't worry no one will ever know because they don't read here.

Have I ever asked you about having an affair? Nope.Couldn't care less because its not relevant to me and not my business what you do in real life.

It was you who said you had rung him and left a message, you dozy mare.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:56 pm

Oh, and call him "Stooo", otherwise you really do sound like a WUM.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

And he denied it,saying i had the wrong number,yet you on here yesterday claimed my one phonecall to him was 'harrasment' which suggests it was indeed his number.

Which is it?Was it his number or not?
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:28 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

And he denied it,saying i had the wrong number,yet you on here yesterday claimed my one phonecall to him was 'harrasment' which suggests it was indeed his number.

How should I know? I'm too busy to follow all this nonsense. I hope you're not going to post his phone number on here.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

How should I know? I'm too busy to follow all this nonsense. I hope you're not going to post his phone number on here.

That's transparent trolling as there is no rhyme or reason for me to do so now you are indulging in potential fictions,I hope you're not going to post his number either...!

What can a lady your age (I assume approaching 50) think she is achieving trolling and lying on message boards I really can't fathom. ::dunno:: 

Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:41 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

That's transparent trolling as there is no rhyme or reason for me to do so now you are indulging in potential fictions,I hope you're not going to post his number either...!

What can a lady your age (I assume approaching 50) think she is achieving trolling and lying on message boards I really can't fathom. ::dunno:: 

You said on Bitchfest that you rang Stooo and left a voicemail. Were you lying then?

What does my age have to do it? You know what I could say to that, but I won't bother.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:42 pm

What the fuck has all this endless 'you said this', 'you did that' childish crap got to do with the topic. Can't you take it somewhere else, it's just SO fucking boring!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:46 pm

Tesstacious wrote:What the fuck has all this endless 'you said this', 'you did that' childish crap got to do with the topic.  Can't you take it somewhere else, it's just SO fucking boring!!

I agree in part.I wanted to put the forum history behind us just so we could discuss neutral topics but Ragga refused.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:47 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:What the fuck has all this endless 'you said this', 'you did that' childish crap got to do with the topic.  Can't you take it somewhere else, it's just SO fucking boring!!

I agree in part.I wanted to put the forum history behind us just so we could discuss neutral topics but Ragga refused.

Well stop jumping into threads to have a go at me then!

Tess is right - get back on topic - whatever that is.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:50 pm

About whether presenting some straight facts on the EU is racist or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:50 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

You said on Bitchfest that you rang Stooo and left a voicemail. Were you lying then?

What does my age have to do it? You know what I could say to that, but I won't bother.

No say it by all means.I am used to being told I look 53,looking at my avatar I know full well I look my age,30.

I assume you are approaching 50 because your OH is.

Yes i did leave a voicemail weeping pathetically and regret it deeply.I only hope it was not your OH's number as I would not want to give him the satisfaction.However I know you have no intention of putting my mind at rest so I am happy to leave it here.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Gawd...Talk about hypocritical...Both you and the dog!  lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:52 pm

Agreed, this is utterly boring, and like I requested Ben should start a bitching section, where they can slag ech other off until their hearts content

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:54 pm

sphinx wrote:About whether presenting some straight facts on the EU is racist or not.

Oh yes. I already said it wasn't actually - at the beginning of the thread.  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:54 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Gawd...Talk about hypocritical...Both you and the dog!  lol! 

Now you're jumping in to take it off topic. You need to get out more.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:55 pm

Didge wrote:

Agreed, this is utterly boring, and like I requested Ben should start a bitching section, where they can slag ech other off until their hearts content

You slag people off too.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:56 pm

Didge wrote:

It may be boring to you I appreciate that.I wish I had the luxury of being a dispassionate observer.

I won't go off topic again.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:58 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No say it by all means.I am used to being told I look 53,looking at my avatar I know full well I look my age,30.

I assume you are approaching 50 because your OH is.

Yes i did leave a voicemail weeping pathetically and regret it deeply.I only hope it was not your OH's number as I would not want to give him the satisfaction.However I know you have no intention of putting my mind at rest so I am happy to leave it here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:02 pm

That's a really intelligent clip and totally on topic  lol! 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:03 pm

sphinx wrote:
Catman wrote:

Uh there was no such thing sent - I would have remembered that as I used to think he was dishy anyway - in fact if someone had sent me one I would not have told anyone about it and kept it and enjoyed it.

I did say so at the time - so apparently according to JD I am at fault for telling people I never got sent a video?

Well you could have saved this and answered it when I asked you a few weeks back Sphinx, I know you saw the question as you were replying to other posts on that thread that night, but I can't remember what thread....

That's all I wanted, I had these video nonsense lies of me, so I just wanted that clearing up, so thanks for that, It's just not my sort of thing anyway...but how some Rags and some elsewhere just love to keep the lies going!

Cheers.Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:09 pm

Joy Division wrote:
sphinx wrote:

Well you could have saved this and answered it when I asked you a few weeks back Sphinx, I know you saw the question as you were replying to other posts on that thread that night, but I can't remember what thread....

That's all I wanted, I had these video nonsense lies of me, so I just wanted that clearing up, so thanks for that, It's just not my sort of thing anyway...but how some Rags and some elsewhere just love to keep the lies going!

Cheers.Smile

Eh? I only mentioned it today because you did. That's hardly keeping it going.  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:10 pm

Catman wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

You failed miserably , Phil apologised for that rumour, which you saw before via BF

Phil, I've never even met either of them before,look im not going to go over this again....there was no mistake, you said this about me and only me during an absence form Dogs form which I couldn't reply to defend myself...
Even Sphinx has never heard of this video from Anyone, apart form you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:12 pm

sphinx wrote:I cant even remember anything about joy supposedly sending me videos

Thanks Sphinx, there you go Rags...

I'm just not like other blokes who you know.Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:16 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Catman wrote:

Phil, I've never even met either of them before,look im not going to go over this again....there was no mistake, you said this about me and only me during an absence form Dogs form which I couldn't reply to defend myself...
Even Sphinx has  never heard of this video from Anyone, apart form you.

That is rubbish JD, even Dean from flop went over to the dogs forum and gave credence to it's existence.
Something was mentioned on ADO about it.
It wasn't you though and i apologised for the mix up there, but it's not only me, you are wrong there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:25 pm

Catman wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Even Sphinx has  never heard of this video from Anyone, apart form you.

That is rubbish JD, even Dean from flop went over to the dogs forum and gave credence to it's existence.
It wasn't you though and i apologised for the mix up there, but it's not only me, you are wrong there.

Ok Phil, well if there was a suggestion someone had done this and it was a mix up then i apologise, but the only thing I saw that halwit Dean write on Dogs was to ' confirm' these accusations were committed by me, and lets not forget his vile accusations as ' Dreamer' on Taardvaark against two respected poster's as well as slagging off one of these poster' s deceased relative.

Nothing surprises me about him, just look at the state of his two side kicks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:29 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Catman wrote:

Ok Phil, well if there was a suggestion someone had done this and it was a mix up then i apologise, but the only thing I saw that halwit Dean write on Dogs was  to ' confirm' these accusations were committed by me, and lets not forget his vile accusations as ' Dreamer' on Taardvaark against two respected poster's as well as slagging off one of these poster' s deceased relative.

Nothing surprises me about him, just look at the state of his two side kicks.

It's so long ago JD, i thought he's confirmed that it wasn't you.

Who gives a fuck anyway, it would be impossible to find the thread after all this time, it's all ancient history.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:52 pm

Guess what poster just came through my door??

I'll be voting UKIP on the 22nd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:56 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:Guess what poster just came through my door??

How riveting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:04 pm

Catman wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:Guess what poster just came through my door??

How riveting.

is that it??

no frothing at the mouth??

no shrieking?

no hair pulling??

no clothes rendering??

no rolling around on the floor in apoplectic rage??

no accusations of baby eating and devil worship??

get this man to the hospital right away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:30 pm

I'll be voting UKIP too!

Isn't that what this thread was about....?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:04 pm

Well I like Nigel Farage, so I might vote for them too.  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:13 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Catman wrote:

How riveting.

is that it??

no shrieking?

no hair pulling??

no clothes rendering??

UKIP voters are to be pitied,not feared

There are not a big enough number of them to do any real damage except hurt The Tories

For this reason I love UKIP and are glad people are voting for them  lol! 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:22 pm

Joy Division wrote:
sphinx wrote:

Cheers.Smile

As I have little memory of the video thing it did not occur to me it was important - it is a case of what the hell are you talking about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:31 pm

http://blogs.independent.co.uk/2013/05/04/labour-lost-more-votes-than-tories-as-ukip-surged/
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-has-betrayed-workingclass-voters-says-ukip-candidate-9117104.html
Labour have betrayed its core support of working class voters with their mass immigration policies and open door to EU leaving them undermined and out of work.
The free movement of people is a fundamental part of EU and cannot be stopped here unless we leave the EU.
Labour are very pro EU, as are lib dems and Tory.
The only way is out of EU!
And The only party who advocate this are UKIP!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:38 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

is that it??

no shrieking?

no hair pulling??

no clothes rendering??

There are not a big enough number of them to do any real damage except hurt The Tories

You might want to catch up on your numerical research a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:39 pm

UKIP are little party of racists who wish to take away stability for workers by leaving the EU...

A party of hate, spite and true nastiness , they are cringeworthy, and extremely laughable.

..go UKIP go to fcuk.

Laughing

Last edited by Joy Division on Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:41 pm

sphinx wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

You might want to catch up on your numerical research a bit.

Yes most are working class, which there is nothing wrong with that, in fact is is poor to cast them to be pitied, but you cannot deny you are attracting all the wrong elements of society also. So I agree it is wrong to cast all UKIP voters, but as I say they are attracting all the xenophobes and racists, which as I have told you before will be your undoing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:55 pm

You call anyone who doesn't subscribe to your pro immigration and pro EU stance a racist and xenophobe.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:58 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:You call anyone who doesn't subscribe to your pro immigration and pro EU stance a racist and xenophobe.

No just people who deny the identity of black and Asian people being British/English and claim you can only be white to be of a national identity, that proves how racist you are.

Sphinx is not racist, far from it and yet you are proven by your racist views on who can identify with this nation.

So again you are proven wrong and exposed for the anti homosexual, xenophobic, racist, prejudiced, bigoted person you are, which as I stated will spell the death of UKIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next