NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UKIP Poster Campaign Attacked As RACIST

+4
Tommy Monk
stardesk
Raggamuffin
Fluffyx
8 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

UKIP Poster Campaign Attacked As RACIST - Page 5 Empty UKIP Poster Campaign Attacked As RACIST

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:25 am

First topic message reminder :

22nd April 2014

Anybody bored of that word yet?

Ukip was plunged into a race storm yesterday after unveiling a series of posters campaigning against EU immigration.

The party has paid for billboards across the country to be emblazoned with messages such as: ‘26million people in Europe are looking for work. And whose jobs are they after?’

Another has a picture of a construction worker begging on the street, with the slogan: ‘EU policy at work. British workers are hit hard by unlimited cheap labour.’

The £1.5million campaign is funded by the Yorkshire businessman Paul Sykes, who is a former Tory donor.

All the posters call on voters to ‘Take Back Control of Our Country’ by backing Ukip in European elections on May 22.

But they were immediately condemned by rival politicians.

Mr Farage said:

"Are we going to ruffle a few feathers among the chattering classes? Yes. Are we bothered about that? Not in the slightest.

“Ukip is hugely grateful to Paul Sykes for his magnificent contribution to the great cause of restoring Britain’s ability to be a self-governing nation. The political earthquake I have spoken of is on its way.”

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2609583/New-Ukip-posters-focus-immigration-branded-racist-political-opponents.html#ixzz2zbbO22xA

Back to top Go down

UKIP Poster Campaign Attacked As RACIST - Page 5 Empty Re: UKIP Poster Campaign Attacked As RACIST

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:54 am

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Come on then - do tell me all about this married man that I'm allegedly having an affair with.

JD never did explain this gang bang I allegedly joined in with at a forum meet up either. Perhaps the two of you could explain to me exactly what's going on it all seems to have slipped my mind.  Laughing

I didn't read about the gang bang, you learn something new everyday!  ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::cheerlead:: 

You missed it? It must have been when you had your head stuck down the toilet.  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

UKIP Poster Campaign Attacked As RACIST - Page 5 Empty Re: UKIP Poster Campaign Attacked As RACIST

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:55 am

Can you both get a room, as you spoil just about every debate you two are on.

Ben can you not start a section just for Catman and Raggamuffin, so they can slag each other off until their hearts content, they b---h on just about every thread they post on, it is boring, dull and pathetic?

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:55 am

Catman also said that I live in Torquay, which is strange because I simply can't find the sea around here.  ::dunno:: 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:56 am

Didge wrote:Can you both get a room, as you spoil just about every debate you two are on.

Ben can you not start a section just for Catman and Raggamuffin, so they can slag each other off until their hearts content, they b---h on just about every thread they post on, it is boring, dull and pathetic?

Thanks

It's Sassy who is disrupting the thread actually - have a word with her Mr Deputy Speaker.  Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:56 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

You can try, but you're wrong.   One of the things I consider a real no-no is an affair with a married man because of all the misery it brings, so I don't consider someone who is having one has the right to judge the sexual shinnanigans of anyone else.   Hence I asked you to confirm or deny it.   If I was pre-judging the situation I wouldn't have asked you to do that.   I would have simply told you that your opinion had no relevance in my opinion because of what you were doing but I gave you the benefit of the doubt and enquired.

I bet your husband plays away. I can't imagine that he'd want to spend too much time with you.  Laughing 

He's my partner and we are getting married later this year. And no, he doesn't play away, he had that done to him and thinks it is the worst thing imaginable. He adores me and I adore him and have done for five years now. He's been at my side through every trauma of the last few years and never wavered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:57 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:Can you both get a room, as you spoil just about every debate you two are on.

Thanks

It's Sassy who is disrupting the thread actually - have a word with her Mr Speaker.  Laughing 

All I see daily is you and Catman slag each other off, you both act so infantile it is pathetic, get a grip and the pair of you grow up

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:58 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It's Sassy who is disrupting the thread actually - have a word with her Mr Speaker.  Laughing 

All I see daily is you and Catman slag each other off, you both act so infantile it is pathetic, get a grip and the pair of you grow up

But I'm still waiting for Sassy and Catman to provide proof that I'm having an affair with a married man.  Crying or Very sad 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:58 am

oh for fucks sake, shall come back later, when its time for the children s milk and nap..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:58 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

Thanks

It's Sassy who is disrupting the thread actually - have a word with her Mr Deputy Speaker.  Laughing

You pillock, first thing you posted this morning virtually was to me. You are a really sad individual.

Anyway, things to do, places to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:59 am

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I bet your husband plays away. I can't imagine that he'd want to spend too much time with you.  Laughing 

He's my partner and we are getting married later this year.   And no, he doesn't play away, he had that done to him and thinks it is the worst thing imaginable.   He adores me and I adore him and have done for five years now.   He's been at my side through every trauma of the last few years and never wavered.  

I hope he doesn't mind you having sex with that elephant then.  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:59 am

Didge wrote:oh for fucks sake, shall come back later, when its time for the children s milk and nap..

I should, I'm going to Didge, she's not a second of your time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:00 am

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You pillock, first thing you posted this morning virtually was to me.   You are a really sad individual.

You spent ages slagging me off after I stopped posting last night - you stupid old bag. Of course I replied to your nonsense this morning.

Have you come up with the proof yet?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:01 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

He's my partner and we are getting married later this year.   And no, he doesn't play away, he had that done to him and thinks it is the worst thing imaginable.   He adores me and I adore him and have done for five years now.   He's been at my side through every trauma of the last few years and never wavered.  

Oh dear, if you think you can influence what I feel and know about myself and OH, you are sadly mistaken and rather a fool for trying.  ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:02 am

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Oh dear, if you think you can influence what I feel and know about myself and OH, you are sadly mistaken and rather a fool for trying.  ::D:: 

Any chance of that proof I asked for?

Actually, I think you probably made it up - stirring old bag.  Razz 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:02 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

You pillock, first thing you posted this morning virtually was to me.   You are a really sad individual.

You spent ages slagging me off after I stopped posting last night - you stupid old bag. Of course I replied to your nonsense this morning.

Why should I require proof, I noted that it was a rumour and asked you to confirm or deny.  

Bye, lovely day, life to lead, it was on hold for too long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:04 am

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Why should I require proof, I noted that it was a rumour and asked you to confirm or deny.  

Bye, lovely day, life to lead.

Then you accused me later on.

Anyway, it's funny to see you make a complete twat of yourself yet again.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:15 am

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Gawd...I can see that Didge has been whining in the quotes, that prick is best put on ignore, then you hardly ever have to read it's crap. Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:20 am

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

JD lives in a fantasy world, just like you do.

This has been all over the other forums for ages now, and verified by lots of different posters.

Those that have never been members of the dogs forum and FH, BF etc, really have to reason to comment on the validity of the facts.

Ah well that is interesting. As it is all over other forums that you are a work shy foul mouthed drunk, according to your logic, it must be true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:21 am

Nems wrote:
Catman wrote:

This has been all over the other forums for ages now, and verified by lots of different posters.

Those that have never been members of the dogs forum and FH, BF etc, really have to reason to comment on the validity of the facts.

Ah well that is interesting. As it is all over other forums that you are a work shy foul mouthed drunk, according to your logic,  it must be true.

Good point!  ://?roflmao?/: 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:24 am

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It's not OK for you to judge anyone because you have a foul, nasty mind. You know very well that you can't justify your posts on this matter. You should just admit that you were being malicious.

You can try, but you're wrong.   One of the things I consider a real no-no is an affair with a married man because of all the misery it brings, so I don't consider someone who is having one has the right to judge the sexual shinnanigans of anyone else.   Hence I asked you to confirm or deny it.   If I was pre-judging the situation I wouldn't have asked you to do that.   I would have simply told you that your opinion had no relevance in my opinion because of what you were doing but I gave you the benefit of the doubt and enquired.

UKIP Poster Campaign Attacked As RACIST - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5NN7oqcNZqGytF_fIGrWVWTUqaxI9xNzgIT5DM5fWUnyVDEBXpQ

Like the way the justification is evolving with each telling

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:35 am

Nems wrote:
Sassy wrote:

UKIP Poster Campaign Attacked As RACIST - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5NN7oqcNZqGytF_fIGrWVWTUqaxI9xNzgIT5DM5fWUnyVDEBXpQ

People are always trying to find out about private life Nems. I very rarely talk about it you see, so they like to speculate. I expect Sassy has been asking people about it via PM, and they've just made it up.  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:13 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

I can't believe you came out with that one, some people can remain faithful you know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:14 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

Come on then - do tell me all about this married man that I'm allegedly having an affair with.

JD never did explain this gang bang I allegedly joined in with at a forum meet up either. Perhaps the two of you could explain to me exactly what's going on it all seems to have slipped my mind.  Laughing

So are you saying you have never met up with Stew while you were married?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:14 am

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I can't believe you came out with that one, some people can remain faithful you know.

Ah, here you are. Would you like to explain why Sassy is spreading rumours about me? I expect it's something to do with you - it usually is.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:15 am

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

The question is - what are you saying?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:18 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Just what Ive asked you, while you have been maried are you saying you have never met up with Stew?,,

And if yes, how many times?

It's just a question and you don't have to answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:22 am

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Just what Ive asked you, while you have been maried are you saying you have never met up with Stew?,,

This is a different rumour. Sassy's rumour was that I was having an affair with a married man. You people keep moving the goal posts.  Razz 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:23 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

This is a different rumour. Sassy's rumour was that I was having an affair with a married man. You people keep moving the goal posts.  Razz 

It was a simple question Rags, will you answer it or not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:31 am

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Do you not yet understand that I don't discuss my private life? I know that you, Sassy, and others like to spread your private lives all over forums, but I do not. If you have seen any rumours, that's all they are - rumours, usually spread by people who are constantly trying to stalk me.

Is any of this getting through to you?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:37 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Do you not yet understand that I don't discuss my private life? I know that you, Sassy, and others like to spread your private lives all over forums, but I do not. If you have seen any rumours, that's all they are - rumours, usually spread by people who are constantly trying to stalk me.

Well seeing as they are just ' rumours' you shouldn't have a problem in answering them truthfully.

So are you denying meeting up with Stew while you were married then?

Ate you denying you went to see a Punch and Judy show and went for a bag of chips together on one of those outings?...

I'm not stalking you, you keep saying its rumours to divert , but I think your secretly still proud of your meet ups with Stew, let's be honest he Is a hideous looking bloke, but at least he is a change of scenery right?

Do you swear on his life and the bible you never used to meet up with him?

This is your chance to deny these ' rumours'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:39 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Nems wrote:

People are always trying to find out about private life Nems. I very rarely talk about it you see, so they like to speculate. I expect Sassy has been asking people about it via PM, and they've just made it up.  Laughing 

Its ridiculous. If you want to shag an entire regiment thats your business. Interesting to see which obsequious little toads geg in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:42 am

Then she should not ridicule others or try to dish out advise on relationships.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:45 am

Joy Division wrote:Then she should not ridicule others or try to dish out advise on relationships.

Who did that? Where? When? Who to?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:46 am

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well seeing as they are just ' rumours' you shouldn't have a problem in answering them truthfully.

Ate you denying you went to see a Punch and Judy show and went for a bag of chips together on one of those outings?...

I'm not stalking you, you keep saying its rumours to divert , but I think your secretly still proud of your meet ups with Stew, let's be honest he Is a hideous looking bloke, but at least he is a change of scenery right?

Why should I answer to you? My private life is nothing to do with you, and it's not relevant to anything said on this forum, or any other forum. You are stalking me on this forum actually.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:47 am

Joy Division wrote:Then she should not ridicule others or try to dish out advise on relationships.

You shouldn't dish out advice to anyone on the grounds that you're a nasty little weasel, but you still think you can.  Razz 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:48 am

Nems wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Its ridiculous. If you want to shag an entire regiment thats your business. Interesting to see which obsequious little toads geg in.

I'm not sure I would have time for that.  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:53 am

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Just woke up and am greeted with this demand for information.

Just who the fuck do you think you are Joy, that gives you the right to state that someone you are haranguing should not have any problem answering truthfully?

You are not the police or any sort of official and neither you nor anyone else on here has the right to any of that information if the person does not want to give it, and it is disgusting that something seems to have made you feel entitled to demand in such a brutally unmannered way.

If ragga does not want to deny the rumours tough shit - it does not mean anything if they deny, or agree in full and it is none of your bloody business so get of your high
horse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:54 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Nems wrote:

I'm not sure I would have time for that.  Laughing 
UKIP Poster Campaign Attacked As RACIST - Page 5 9k=

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:54 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Why should I answer to you? My private life is nothing to do with you, and it's not relevant to anything said on this forum, or any other forum. You are stalking me on this forum actually.

You earlier said I was making all this up, and I assure you I'm not, why are you acting or pretending to be offended?..

I'm not staking you, I suppose you will hope that sticks now , of you have nothing to hide then surely you can answer my basic question?

Just drop the whole 'I'm a p good born again Christian' because you're not,,,

Good Christians are born good, not behave disgracefully then say ' oh sorry God, I'm good girl now'.

You know I'm right , drop the act Rags , you're not fooling anyone, and I think you relish the limelight and scandal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:55 am

sphinx wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Just who the fuck do you think you are Joy, that gives you the right to state that someone you are haranguing should not have any problem answering truthfully?

You are not the police or any sort of official and neither you nor anyone else on here has the right to any of that information if the person does not want to give it, and it is disgusting that something seems to have made you feel entitled to demand in such a brutally unmannered way.

If ragga does not want to deny the rumours tough shit - it does not mean anything if they deny, or agree in full and it is none of your bloody business so get of your high
horse.

alien 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:58 am

sphinx wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

horse.

She challenged me to prove they are not just rumours, but can't even be honest with herself, and I see you were not forthcoming in rubbishing the vile claims I sent vile videos of myself to you Sphinx...you stayed silent in an attempt just to let people think...well maybe he did.

So I suggest you get of yours and butt out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:59 am

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You earlier said I was making all this up, and I assure you I'm not, why are you acting or pretending to be offended?..

I'm not staking you, I suppose you will hope that sticks now , of you have nothing to hide then surely you can answer my basic question?

Good Christians are born good, not behave disgracefully then say ' oh sorry God, I'm good girl now'.

You know I'm right , drop the act Rags , you're not fooling anyone, and I think you relish the limelight and scandal.

Stalker!

You clearly have too much time on your hands as you have nothing better to do than make up silly stories and harass women on forums. It's about time you got a job and started paying tax.

Oh, and I never said I was a "born again Christian". That's something else you've made up.

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:00 am

Joy Division wrote:
sphinx wrote:

horse.

She challenged me to prove they are not just rumours, but can't even be honest with herself, and I see you were not forthcoming in rubbishing the vile claims I sent vile videos of myself to you Sphinx...you  stayed silent in an attempt just to let people think...well maybe he did.

So I suggest you get of yours and  butt out.

You sent vile videos of yourself to Sphinx? Oh dear.  No 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:00 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Stalker!

You clearly have too much time on your hands as you have nothing better to do than make up silly stories and harass women on forums. It's about time got a job and started paying tax.

Oh, and I never said I was a "born again Christian". That's something else you've made up.

Oh right ...I'll leave the three of you too it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:01 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

She challenged me to prove they are not just rumours, but can't even be honest with herself, and I see you were not forthcoming in rubbishing the vile claims I sent vile videos of myself to you Sphinx...you  stayed silent in an attempt just to let people think...well maybe he did.

You failed miserably , Phil apologised for that rumour, which you saw before via BF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:06 am

I cant even remember anything about joy supposedly sending me videos

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:06 am

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You failed miserably , Phil apologised for that rumour, which you saw before via BF

Did I?

I'm surprised at you JD - here you are judging others and all the time you were up to no good.  No 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:09 am

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

But we've been over this before.

Someone sent a video to Sphinx, even Dean went on dogs on say so, but it wasn't you, he said it was HF.

.....So i wasn't the author of the rumour, it just got mixed up in translation because you used to spend a lot of time with HF and VOD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:11 am

Joy Division wrote:
sphinx wrote:

horse.

I strongly suggest you stop and read your posts to Rags,you are questioning a woman you dont know about her sex life. Even for your thats pervy JD. Time to stop now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:15 am

Nems wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I strongly suggest you stop and read your posts to Rags,you are questioning a woman you dont know about her sex life. Even for your thats pervy JD. Time to stop now.

Exactly. I've always thought he was a bit of a perve.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next