NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’

+17
JulesV
Bella
SEXY MAMA
Ben Reilly
magica
nicko
Raggamuffin
Andy
Eilzel
'Wolfie
Tommy Monk
Major
Spindleshanks
Syl
eddie
Victorismyhero
HoratioTarr
21 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 2 Empty Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

A Muslim-owned restaurant in London is offering a three-course meal to homeless and elderly people on Christmas Day so that “no one eats alone”.

Shish Restaurant, in Sidcup, is asking local residents to spread the word of its offer and has put up posters saying “We are here to sit with you” on 25 December.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/turkish-restuarant-free-christmas-meals-elderly-sidcup-xmas-lunch-offers-a7456686.html?cmpid=facebook-post
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 2 Empty Re: Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:37 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Laughing

NOTE that I haven't told a single "lie" on here...

Yet Ragg's, eddie and Victor all too readily will falsely label me a liar on here, when I simply pointed out what some posters had said --  none of them have yet actually stated what those lies are, either..

I would also point out that exaggerations, paraphrasing and embellishments are not actually lies.

Irregardless of how certain vexatious people on here try to rewrite the English language to fit their own agendas..

You lied about me, which makes you liar. I told you what you lied about, and you have been unable to prove that you didn't lie. Furthermore, you disrupted the thread by dragging me into something I hadn't even commented on. I suggest you discuss the subject instead of discussing other posters, although you rarely manage that in any thread.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 2 Empty Re: Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:38 pm

magica wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Idea

MAJOR and his rabid cheer squad of hangers-on would like it known,  that none of them have ever eaten chicken, fish or salads...

From the bullshit that I have seen written on here from Private Piles, Ragamuffin, Horatio and magica over the past few months --  it is quite clear, that none of those nongs really have the faintest clue what they are ranting about, when it comes to halal, kosher, or even food sourcing and preparation in general..
BNP_propaganda fed sheeple, the whole pathetic bunch.        Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 2 3922118137

What an ignorant man you are, and you have the cheek to ask me what you've done to me?

Laughing

Just how stupid are you ???

You nasty little bigot, you...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:39 pm

Ziz wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

When you condemn the vile posts from Wolfman and his mates, you might have some credibility. Until then, you don't.

I condemn racism from wherever it spews. Vileness as judged by you is not my concern.

What you condemn is not my concern either, but you have no business telling others what they should condemn. In other words, keep your beak out. I'm addressing the post where I was dragged in - which is nothing to do with you.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:43 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ziz wrote:

I condemn racism from wherever it spews. Vileness as judged by you is not my concern.

What you condemn is not my concern either, but you have no business telling others what they should condemn. In other words, keep your beak out. I'm addressing the post where I was dragged in - which is nothing to do with you.

I have every right to say...

Ziz wrote:Racism should always be condemned - from whoever.

...there, I've said it again. Of course, racist sympathizers and enablers may wish to deny me my right. Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 2 2190311264

Last edited by Ziz on Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:43 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
magica wrote:

What an ignorant man you are, and you have the cheek to ask me what you've done to me?

Laughing

Just how stupid are you  ???

You nasty little bigot,  you...

Oh boo bloody hoo. (sobs)
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:45 pm

Ziz wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Ziz wrote:Racism should always be condemned - from whoever.

...there, I've said it again. Of course, racist sympathizers and enablers may wish to deny me my right. Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 2 2190311264

And I have every right to expose you as a hypocrite for telling others what they should condemn when you don't condemn the false and vile posts from Wolfman.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:50 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ziz wrote:

And I have every right to expose you as a hypocrite for telling others what they should condemn when you don't condemn the false and vile posts from Wolfman.

Expose away - I am not responsible or accountable for Wolfman's posts, nor am I in a position to know whether they are false or vile. Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 2 2190311264

On the other hand, racists and those defend and enable them I can spot from a mile away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:52 pm

Ziz wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Expose away - I am not responsible or accountable for Wolfman's posts, nor am I in a position to know whether they are false or vile. Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 2 2190311264

I just did.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ziz wrote:

I just did.

Gosh! Laughing

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:42 pm

Major wrote:If the words racist, bigot, hypocrite were banned from here most of you would have nowt to say.

Wanting the best for ones country is NOT any of them.

And yet you say it is:

"RACISM MEANS PATRIOTISM WHICH MEANS YOU LOVE AND PROTECT YOUR OWN COUNTRY."

Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 2 13530

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:44 pm

Ziz wrote:
Major wrote:If the words racist, bigot, hypocrite were banned from here most of you would have nowt to say.

Wanting the best for ones country is NOT any of them.

And yet you say it is:

"RACISM MEANS PATRIOTISM WHICH MEANS YOU LOVE AND PROTECT YOUR OWN COUNTRY."

Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 2 13530

What you call 'hoist by his own petard' lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:32 pm

nicko wrote:My Wife and Son often have a Chinese or Indian meal on a Friday night,  I'll have some if it's not spicy,
But i'd rather have Cod and Chips !

Cod and chips, wrapped up in greaseproof paper and covered by newspaper....loads of salt and vinegar, eaten walking home on cold winters nights after a good night out.....heaven.
Curry is now the most popular British dish...I like that too. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:35 pm

Syl wrote:
sassy wrote:

The thread was turned into an them and us by Major's comment, which was intentionally racist.   You might not pull him up on that Syl and overlook many of the disgusting things he says, but I won't.   And to honest, I really don't understand why you do.

I haven't got time to read back right now to see who turned what into a thread about us and them Sassy, but if he did he certainly isn't the main culprit for turning a thread about something entirely innocent into one about racial issues.

I am not the forum police, my own posts stand for what I believe in, I simply don't feel the need to constantly tell someone I don't agree with their views.
Do  you when 4Ever makes a complete fool of herself, or when Wolf or Scrat tell disgusting lies about various posters?.

The bottom line is you don't, and neither do I.
How boring would the forum be if we all danced to the same tune? There are forums like that out there.....I don't want to be on them though.

I hoped you would respond to this Sassy as you have asked me a couple of times why I don't join the tag teamers in shouting down the Majors every post.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:44 pm

Yet Ragg's, eddie and Victor all too readily will falsely label me a liar on this_here site at times over this past week, when I simply pointed out what some posters had said --  none of them have yet actually stated what those lies are, either..

I would also point out that exaggerations, paraphrasing and embellishments are not actually lies.

Irregardless of how certain vexatious people on here try to rewrite the English language to fit their own agendas..

I actually apologised for calling you a liar on the very same thread and I sent you a PM to tell you this.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:50 pm

eddie wrote:

Yet Ragg's, eddie and Victor all too readily will falsely label me a liar on this_here site at times over this past week, when I simply pointed out what some posters had said --  none of them have yet actually stated what those lies are, either..

I actually apologised for calling you a liar on the very same thread and I sent you a PM to tell you this.

I said he was lying in this thread, and I stand by that.

He lied on another thread - I forget which. Still, if you want to encourage his vile rants by grovelling to him, that's up to you.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:52 pm

Rags why don't you check your facts and also give me credit for knowing and owning when I'm wrong?
I called him a liar but it was the wrong use of the word as he didn't technically lie but misquote someone.

If you think apologising when you're wrong is "grovelling", then you need to grow the fuck up.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:54 pm

eddie wrote:Rags why don't you check your facts and also give me credit for knowing and owning when I'm wrong?
I called him a liar but it was the wrong use of the word as he didn't technically lie but misquote someone.

If you think apologising when you're wrong is "grovelling",  then you need to grow the fuck up.

He claimed someone said something they didn't say - ie, he lied. He disrupts threads all the time, and you turn a blind eye as well as grovel. I won't do that if he lies about me - which he has done.

You need to get your head out of the clouds as well as grow up.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:Rags why don't you check your facts and also give me credit for knowing and owning when I'm wrong?

If you think apologising when you're wrong is "grovelling",  then you need to grow the fuck up.

He claimed someone said something they didn't say - ie, he lied. He disrupts threads all the time, and you turn a blind eye as well as grovel. I won't do that if he lies about me - which he has done.

You're all tit-for-tatting all the time - loads of you! Unless an attack is entirely breaking the rules, what exactly am I supposed to do about it?

It is interesting though, that you perceive owning up to when you might be in the wrong, as "grovelling".
I'd rather do the decent thing.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:59 pm

Syl wrote:
Syl wrote:

I haven't got time to read back right now to see who turned what into a thread about us and them Sassy, but if he did he certainly isn't the main culprit for turning a thread about something entirely innocent into one about racial issues.

I am not the forum police, my own posts stand for what I believe in, I simply don't feel the need to constantly tell someone I don't agree with their views.
Do  you when 4Ever makes a complete fool of herself, or when Wolf or Scrat tell disgusting lies about various posters?.

The bottom line is you don't, and neither do I.
How boring would the forum be if we all danced to the same tune? There are forums like that out there.....I don't want to be on them though.

I hoped you would respond to this Sassy as you have asked me a couple of times why I don't join the tag teamers in shouting down the Majors every post.

I'm afraid I didn't notice it.   However, you often seem to come to his rescue when he has make openly racist posts.  I loathe him for his racism and bigotry and I'll fight that to my dying day.   Do point me to the lies Scrat has posted.   I agree with him on many things, except Brexit.   I think 4Ever tells it exactly like she sees it as well and she has reason for seeing it that way.   Major is in a league of his own, a disgusting piece of right extremism and no way will I ever tolerate that.

I also think that anyone who doesn't stand up to it is guilty of allowing it to happen and giving succour to racists is allowing it to happen.   That's my view.

Last edited by sassy on Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:02 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You're all tit-for-tatting all the time - loads of you! Unless an attack is entirely breaking the rules, what exactly am I supposed to do about it?

It is interesting though, that you perceive owning up to when you might be in the wrong, as "grovelling".  
I'd rather do the decent thing.

Rather than grovelling to him, you should tell him to stop disrupting threads by ranting about other posters all the time. Next time he does it to me, I'll report him, and then watch you turn a blind eye, or apologise to him for me reporting him, shall I? Rolling Eyes
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:04 pm

Yes if you like that's nice about half past four.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:14 pm

sassy wrote:
Syl wrote:

I'm afraid I didn't notice it.   However, you often seem to come to his rescue when he has make openly racist posts.  I loathe him for his racism and bigotry and I'll fight that to my dying day.   Do point me to the lies Scrat has posted.   I agree with him on many things, except Brexit.   I think 4Ever tells it exactly like she sees it as well and she has reason for seeing it that way.   Major is in a league of his own, a disgusting piece of right extremism and no way will I ever tolerate that.

Thanks for answering Sassy.
I don't come to anyones rescue when they make openly racist remarks, what I might do is speak out when someone has twisted what has been said, as often happens.
If anyone, including the Major is discussing something totally detached from anything racist, I will often answer the thread or post because I might find it interesting......THAT is what seems to stick in some peoples claw....ignore him or browbeat him at all times seems to be the unspoken rule here by some, sorry, I don't play those games.

I wont trawl through various threads looking for Scrats lies....but the names he repeatedly calls me and others, Nazi and terrorist supporter and enabler being one of his favourite ones....agreeing with the other trolling fantasist Wolfie when he starts....the forum is littered with his rubbish.
4Ever ...where to start, but as she sees 'hyenas, mobs, gangs etc' everytime someone disagrees with her ramblings, the childish way she changes names and tries to goad others into agenda ridden arguments...that's enough for me.

So you see Sassy....there will always be some we can stomach and some we cant, that doesn't mean we agree with what they say....it means that they have the right to say it...free speech isn't just for the selective few.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:17 pm

Free speech is allowed, hate speech isn't, and so much of Majors is hate speech.   That is why I will not tolerate him on any thread, because underneath everything he says is what he stands for, and what he stands for is evil and I will not give succour to it in any way.   Especially in times like this when the racists are crawling out of the woodwork and trying to take over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:28 pm

sassy wrote:Free speech is allowed, hate speech isn't, and so much of Majors is hate speech.   That is why I will not tolerate him on any thread, because underneath everything he says is what he stands for, and what he stands for is evil and I will not give succour to it in any way.   Especially in times like this when the racists are crawling out of the woodwork and trying to take over.

As long as you don't disrupt threads by screeching about the Major being racist where it's not relevant, it doesn't matter what you want to tolerate.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:30 pm

It's rarely not relevant - he's always a racist. Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 2 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:30 pm

sassy wrote:Free speech is allowed, hate speech isn't, and so much of Majors is hate speech.   That is why I will not tolerate him on any thread, because underneath everything he says is what he stands for, and what he stands for is evil and I will not give succour to it in any way.   Especially in times like this when the racists are crawling out of the woodwork and trying to take over.

There is a lot of hate spouted here lately, odd that you only see one persons hate and ignore others.

I think everyone who I care about knows where I stand on racism, homophobia, discrimination etc.....I don't have to continuously scream about it and follow anyone around a forum to prove my stance.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:31 pm

Ziz wrote:It's rarely not relevant - he's always a racist. Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 2 2190311264

If he's talking about aftershave or shopping, it would be disruption if someone started screaming about him being racist. It's not that hard to understand.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ziz wrote:It's rarely not relevant - he's always a racist. Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 2 2190311264

If he's talking about aftershave or shopping, it would be disruption if someone started screaming about him being racist. It's not that hard to understand.

Depends how he talks about aftershave or shopping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:34 pm

Ziz wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

And whether he is trying to cover the stench of racism.

I will never give leeway to a far right extremist racist bigot..

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:35 pm

Rolling Eyes
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

As long as you don't disrupt threads by screeching about the Major being racist where it's not relevant, it doesn't matter what you want to tolerate.

Oh it does, because I won't.   You carry on buttering him up and I'll carry on showing him up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:36 pm

sassy wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Quite - he has a way of weaving his filth into almost anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:37 pm

Ziz wrote:
sassy wrote:

Quite - he has a way of weaving his filth into almost anything.

Exactly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:41 pm

At least you are both admitting that you single him out despite what he is talking about.....personally I just think that's causing continual forum disruption...and it's not the way a free thinking forum should operate imo.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:42 pm

Syl wrote:At least you are both admitting that you single him out despite what he is talking about.....personally I just think that's causes forum disruption...and it's not the way a free thinking forum should operate imo.

I tackle his racism only when he practices it.

However;

Ziz wrote:...he has a way of weaving his filth into almost anything.

Perhaps his enablers should ask him to tone it down for fear of disrupting the forum? Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 2 2190311264

Last edited by Ziz on Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:45 pm

Ziz wrote:
Syl wrote:At least you are both admitting that you single him out despite what he is talking about.....personally I just think that's causes forum disruption...and it's not the way a free thinking forum should operate imo.

Even when he made a thread about perfume and aftershave?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:48 pm

Syl wrote:
Ziz wrote:

However;

Perhaps his enablers should ask him to tone it down for fear of disrupting the forum? Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 2 2190311264

Even when he made a thread about perfume and aftershave?

I can't say I recall participating in threads concerning perfume and aftershave - but if they involve racism then tackling it is entirely proper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:48 pm

Ziz wrote:

However;

Ziz wrote:...he has a way of weaving his filth into almost anything.

Yep!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:50 pm

Syl wrote:At least you are both admitting that you single him out despite what he is talking about.....personally I just think that's causing  continual forum disruption...and it's not the way a free thinking forum should operate imo.

I agree. There's no point having any threads if they're just going to target the Major every time he posts about anything at all.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:50 pm

Syl wrote:At least you are both admitting that you single him out despite what he is talking about.....personally I just think that's causing  continual forum disruption...and it's not the way a free thinking forum should operate imo.

I think IRL racism is causing RW extremism to flourish, so I will tackle it whenever and wherever and whoever I encounter it from, and I will give them no leeway.   If people had done that in the 30s a lot else might not have happened..

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:53 pm

sassy wrote:

I think IRL racism is causing RW extremism to flourish, so I will tackle it whenever and wherever and whoever I encounter it from, and I will give them no leeway.   If people had done that in the 30s a lot else might not have happened..

So are you going to scream about racism if he posts about foxes, for example?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:56 pm

sassy wrote:

In real life I agree....hounding someone on a forum isn't RL though is it?
I believe in real life a lot of keyboard warriors would probably run a mile if they saw any sort of discrimination, be it racial or any other kind.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

That's exactly what is happening here lately.
No matter what he posts about it's turned within a couple of posts to race hate.....I believe there is a determined effort by some to get him banned.
Then probably everyone else who dances out of step will follow, which doesn't bode well for you or me. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:00 pm

Syl wrote:
sassy wrote:

I believe in real life a lot of keyboard warriors would probably run a mile if they saw any sort of discrimination, be it racial or any other kind.

I have no doubt that that does not apply to Major, and I have no doubt that he is an extremist and member of Britain First.

Last edited by sassy on Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:01 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

Tell me, if there was an Islamic extremist on here, would you discuss foxes with him, because I wouldn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:02 pm

sassy wrote:
Syl wrote:

I have no doubt that that does not apply to Major, and I have no doubt that he is and extremist and member of Britain First.

Well then you know more than me Sassy.

Last edited by Syl on Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:03 pm

sassy wrote:
Syl wrote:

I have no doubt that that does not apply to Major, and I have no doubt that he is an extremist and member of Britain First.

I believe he once proudly proclaimed his support for Britain First - but after Jo Cox some of the nazis got a little coy. I could be wrong of course. Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 2 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:05 pm

Ziz wrote:
sassy wrote:

I believe he once proudly proclaimed his support for Britain First - but after Jo Cox some of the nazis got a little coy. I could be wrong of course. Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 2 2190311264

I'm pretty sure about that as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:07 pm

Why is this thread now about the Major? What about the Muslim restaurant?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next