NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’

+17
JulesV
Bella
SEXY MAMA
Ben Reilly
magica
nicko
Raggamuffin
Andy
Eilzel
'Wolfie
Tommy Monk
Major
Spindleshanks
Syl
eddie
Victorismyhero
HoratioTarr
21 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 7 Empty Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

A Muslim-owned restaurant in London is offering a three-course meal to homeless and elderly people on Christmas Day so that “no one eats alone”.

Shish Restaurant, in Sidcup, is asking local residents to spread the word of its offer and has put up posters saying “We are here to sit with you” on 25 December.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/turkish-restuarant-free-christmas-meals-elderly-sidcup-xmas-lunch-offers-a7456686.html?cmpid=facebook-post
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 7 Empty Re: Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:52 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

For an eating place that you claim has hardly anyone in there, the tripadvisor reviews of the place are incredibly positive about the establishment, the food and the customer service.

The photographs taken of the food show well presented plates of food, incredible sized portions for the money (you can also see the menu and prices too) and a clean establishment which also has a window to the kitchen so you can see your food being cooked.

I don't think it needs a publicity stint to attract custom, it seems to have plenty of customers as it is.

What this goes to show is that Tommy hates Muslims period, even if they're kind, productive members of their community.

So what? You hate Christians, so why do you think you're better than Tommy?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 7 Empty Re: Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:59 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

For an eating place that you claim has hardly anyone in there, the tripadvisor reviews of the place are incredibly positive about the establishment, the food and the customer service.

The photographs taken of the food show well presented plates of food, incredible sized portions for the money (you can also see the menu and prices too) and a clean establishment which also has a window to the kitchen so you can see your food being cooked.

I don't think it needs a publicity stint to attract custom, it seems to have plenty of customers as it is.

What this goes to show is that Tommy hates Muslims period, even if they're kind, productive members of their community.

No... I'm just saying that I think it's a publicity stunt...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:17 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

Unfortunately, some humans just cannot get past their irrational hatred of other humans.
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:34 pm

Spinner...

A publicity stunt is a publicity stunt...

You posted this on another thread...

"Or are you suggesting 'our own people' are never dishonest in any way?"

Are you suggesting that Muslim restaurant owners are never involved in any publicity stunts to promote/advertise their businesses, in any way...!?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:40 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Spinner...

A publicity stunt is a publicity stunt...

You posted this on another thread...

"Or are you suggesting 'our own people' are never dishonest in any way?"

Are you suggesting that Muslim restaurant owners are never involved in any publicity stunts to promote/advertise their businesses, in any way...!?

No, but since various other companies and restaurants do the same thing, it's o more of a publicity stunt than this one

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/rhyl-indian-restaurant-owner-offer-12295963

Or these ones

http://www.pontefractandcastlefordexpress.co.uk/news/festive-food-lifelines-christmas-day-is-for-everyone-1-7608365
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:44 pm

Or perhaps this?

http://www.belfastlive.co.uk/whats-on/food-drink-news/co-antrim-restaurant-doing-something-12292990
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:05 pm

If I were to suggest every one of them was a publicity stunt too...

Does that make any of the accusations against me on this thread, any more justified...!?

If I see what I think is a publicity stunt, and call it out, then it either is or it isn't... this is decided on the basis of whether it is a publicity stunt or not... it is not decided on whether the people behind it are Muslim or not etc!!!

The real racists are those who will deny the publicity stunt aspect ONLY BECAUSE they are Muslims... and they will also be the ones who quickly tell us how Muslim terrorists are not proper Muslims and 'nothing to do with islam'...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:27 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:If I were to suggest every one of them was a publicity stunt too...

Does that make any of the accusations against me on this thread, any more justified...!?

If I see what I think is a publicity stunt, and call it out, then it either is or it isn't... this is decided on the basis of whether it is a publicity stunt or not... it is not decided on whether the people behind it are Muslim or not etc!!!

The real racists are those who will deny the publicity stunt aspect ONLY BECAUSE they are Muslims... and they will also be the ones who quickly tell us how Muslim terrorists are not proper Muslims and 'nothing to do with islam'...

Are you suggesting that these and a whole host of other organisations that do stuff for the elderly and homeless at Christmas are doing it purely for the publicity?
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:28 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
eddie wrote:Oh do shut up Tommy! Of course there are bloody poor people in sidcup and there are homeless everywhere and besides all of that, it's just a nice thing to do!

You moan that all Muslims are these big horrible bombing, ant-social terrorists and a nice story comes up and you're still trashing it?

I said no homeless and elderly well looked after.

And I only said 'publicity stunt'... which it is...!

Prove it.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:30 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Jules wrote:

Or ... you could just let it go ?  Surely it's not that important to you?  Laughing

1. Making a special car trip on christmas day of all days, just to win an argument on the internet - is beyond sad, imo.  Nowt would tempt me out the house on dec25. It's a day for relaxation and laughter with your nearest and dearest. We used to attend a short church service on christmas morning years ago, but we don't even bother with that now, we stay at home. Embarassed  Embarassed

3. You insist it's just a stunt to drum up trade. So what?  If he gets more trade from this gesture, surely that's a good thing? Keeps him and all his staff in employment, and paying taxes too. The catering trade has suffered in these austere times. Or do you want more restaurant-owning families living on social security? *shrug*

I still live very near Sidcup and will be out and about anyway... hardly a 'special car trip'...

Ferry 'Nuff! Cool

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
Spindleshanks wrote:

The thing is, Raggs? I don't hate Christians!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:15 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:If I were to suggest every one of them was a publicity stunt too...

Are you suggesting that these and a whole host of other organisations that do stuff for the elderly and homeless at Christmas are doing it purely for the publicity?

Are you saying that none could be purely for a publicity stunt...?

Or just this op example couldn't possibly be...?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:34 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:A Muslim-owned restaurant in London is offering a three-course meal to homeless and elderly people on Christmas Day so that “no one eats alone”.

Shish Restaurant, in Sidcup, is asking local residents to spread the word of its offer and has put up posters saying “We are here to sit with you” on 25 December.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/turkish-restuarant-free-christmas-meals-elderly-sidcup-xmas-lunch-offers-a7456686.html?cmpid=facebook-post

Had a look here a little while ago...

Counted the amount of homeless and lonely elderly people in there...

Homeless - 0

Lonely elderly - 0

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:45 pm

If you had to look to find something ill to say about a charitable event, then you really are a sad, miserable and lonely old fucker.
Why dont you get off your arse and do something useful for your local community like I did this morning.
I even got "Merry Christmas" from kids, pensioners seihks and, hard for you to believe - a family of Muslims.
They dont really do Christmas, but they enjoy everyone else celebrating.
And I thought that a genius would at least post a link that actually works.
Dolt.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:14 pm

You idiot!!!

Not my link!!!

I quoted the op!!!

lol!

And I already said before that I lived in Sidcup for 10 of the last 11 years... and I still live right near there... and I was passing by it anyway!!!

I did say all this already on this thread... and I said I would be checking it out and posting my findings here!!!

This shops offer of something that they knew nobody would take up was purely a publicity stunt!!!

There is another shop near me who tell everyone that they do credit... here is their sign...

Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 7 Wnd_adca4ea0cb303f642634ab35f1bc27b6

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:27 pm

Handy Andy wrote:If you had to look to find something ill to say about a charitable event, then you really are a sad, miserable and lonely old fucker.
Why dont you get off your arse and do something useful for your local community like I did this morning.
I even got "Merry Christmas" from kids, pensioners seihks and, hard for you to believe - a family of Muslims.
They dont really do Christmas, but they enjoy everyone else celebrating.
And I thought that a genius would at least post a link that actually works.
Dolt.
And given his powers of observations and his ability to tell the TRUTH ...we're just to trust that Tommykins wouldn't twist what he observed just to score points for his racist buddies & 'I hate Muslim POV'  Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 7 371740092

Tommykins posted > > > Had a look here a little while ago... 
Homeless - 0
Lonely elderly - 0
Was the window smeared up with your facial smudges/fogged up from your frothing breath and scary affect ???  
WOW, what an image that had to have been for those seated within - eating - enjoying their meal.  
Did you venture inside - throw open the doors - declare your real intent '?' "I'm here just to validate that you cretins aren't promoting a scam upon the public on this HOLY HOLIDAY!"
Were you so brave and HONORABLE ....OH, Muslim HATER???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:01 pm

Tommy is...ahem..."mistaken" on both counts.

I have just spoken to the owner/manager on 020 3659 570 and he confirms that a few people so far have taken up the of a free meal - also the photo is not what Tommy claims.

Oh dear, on Christmas day too. No

Last edited by Ziz on Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:14 pm

Tommy lying.
It doesn't need a fenius to work that out.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:19 pm

Ziz wrote:Tommy lies on both counts.

I have just spoken to the owner/manager -  and the photo is not what Tommy claims.

Oh dear, on Christmas day too. No

I haven't posted any photo...

But there was a 3 man film crew outside at the time I was there... I'm sure the media would be all too quick to show this place feeding masses of homeless and lonely elderly... if they were that is... which they weren't... so you will not see any media reports showing anything about it...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:19 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:You idiot!!!

Not my link!!!

I quoted the op!!!

lol!

And I already said before that I lived in Sidcup for 10 of the last 11 years... and I still live right near there... and I was passing by it anyway!!!

I did say all this already on this thread... and I said I would be checking it out and posting my findings here!!!

This shops offer of something that they knew nobody would take up was purely a publicity stunt!!!

There is another shop near me who tell everyone that they do credit... here is their sign...

Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 7 Wnd_adca4ea0cb303f642634ab35f1bc27b6

lol!
The op link works fine.
Yours doesn’t.
It takes an idiot to fuck up a copy and paste, so it's difficult to see how a genius can get it so wrong.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:21 pm

Did the film crew video you with your new 'Britain First' Christmas sweatshirt?
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:23 pm

I pushed the quote button on op post...

If one link don't work then you can use the main op one...

Not a big deal really...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:25 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Ziz wrote:Tommy is...ahem..."mistaken" on both counts.

I have just spoken to the owner/manager on 020 3659 570 and he confirms that a few people so far have taken up the of a free meal - also the photo is not what Tommy claims.Oh dear, on Christmas day too. No

But there was a 3 man film crew outside at the time I was there... I'm sure the media would be all too quick to show this place feeding masses of homeless and lonely elderly... if they were that is... which they weren't... so you will not see any media reports showing anything about it...

You posted this photo:

And according to the restaurant you are lying when you assert that...

Tommy Monk wrote:Homeless - 0

Lonely elderly - 0

...took up the offer of a free meal.

Why am I not surprised - Kipper does what Kipper is. lol!

Last edited by Ziz on Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:28 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Tommy lying.

A simple phone call to the restaurant showed what a lying dick he truly is - sad really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:31 pm

Ziz wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

You posted this photo:

And according to the restaurant you are lying when you assert that...

Lonely elderly - 0

...took up the off of a free meal.

Why am I not surprised - Kipper does what Kipper is. lol!

You idiot!

I said that photo was from a different shop near me that was offering credit!!!

And I said that when I was there and looked through the window... there were no homeless or elderly people in there!!!

If this place was bustling with homeless and elderly then I'm sure the media will be all to happy to be showing it...

Bur you won't see anything about it because it didn't happen!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:32 pm

Ziz wrote:

A simple phone call to the restaurant showed what a lying dick he truly is - sad really.

Of course the people behind this cynical publicity stunt wouldn't be lying at all would they...

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:33 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I said that photo was from a different shop near me that was offering credit!!!

That photo is NOT of a shop near you - it appears on many websites and the exif does not support your lie.

Moreover you lied when you contended that...

Lonely elderly - 0

You are a liar Tommy - and you have been exposed as such.

Happy Christmas!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:41 pm

Ziz wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:I said that photo was from a different shop near me that was offering credit!!!

That photo is NOT of a shop near you - it appears on many websites and the exif does not support your lie.

Lonely elderly - 0

Happy Christmas!

You idiot!

:lol!;
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:43 pm

You chose to lie about the restaurant and the photo, Tommy - why did you do that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:45 pm

Ziz wrote:You chose to lie about the restaurant and the photo, Tommy - why did you do that?

Conservative elitism. They lie because they think they can get away with it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:48 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Ziz wrote:You chose to lie about the restaurant and the photo, Tommy - why did you do that?

Conservative elitism.  They lie because they think they can get away with it.

Ahh, relieved to hear it - I was thinking it might be something congenital. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:49 pm

I didn't lie about the restaurant... I was there earlier and there were no homeless or elderly in there!!!

And I was illustrating a point with the old age credit sign... it is a well known joke sign and picture was off thd Internet... not an actual photo I had taken...!!!

You are an idiot and clearly didn't get the joke if you honestly thought for a moment that a shop near me was seriously offering credit to over 85 year old people if they are accompanied by both parents!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:52 pm

You are a proven liar, Tommy - and the joke that you are is not funny. No

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:56 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I didn't lie about the restaurant... I was there earlier and there were no homeless or elderly in there!!!

And I was illustrating a point with the old age credit sign... it is a well known joke sign and picture was off thd Internet... not an actual photo I had taken...!!!

You are an idiot and clearly didn't get the joke if you honestly thought for a moment that a shop near me was seriously offering credit to over 85 year old people if they are accompanied by both parents!!!

lol!

lol!

Laughing
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:58 pm

You are still a liar though, son - no matter how side-splitting you think it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:59 pm

Ziz wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Conservative elitism.  They lie because they think they can get away with it.

Ahh, relieved to hear it - I was thinking it might be something congenital. Smile

Not at all. While liberals and moderates serve the general interests, conservatives serve special interests. As such, conservatives work against the general interests.

In that posture, conservatives have to hide the fact they are enemies of the general weal, and so their only alternative is to lie.

It's quite common. Did you believe there were WMD's in Iraq? Do you still believe Donald Trump, now that you have seen all his betrayals. Is the swamp being drained with all the Wall Street types being appointed? I could go on...suffice it to say it's a pattern.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:59 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

R
The thing is, Raggs? I don't hate Christians!
Cool

Ragg's has also falsely claimed at different times that veya and I both "hate" the English, hasn't she ?!?

'S.O.P.' for her regular flopheaded trolling efforts on here, it would seem..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:01 pm

Ziz wrote:You are still a liar though, son - no matter how side-splitting you think it is.

I was there earlier and there were no homeless or elderly in there

Fact!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:04 pm

Ziz wrote:

Lonely elderly - 0

Happy Christmas!

Razz

Nothing new there !!!

Tommy has been spreading falsehoods and discord regularly -- it often seems forever -- on this forum..

Just like his more loony and like minded compatriots on here
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:05 pm

Ziz wrote:
It doesn't need a genius to work that out.

http://ct.weirdnutdaily.com/ol/wn/sw/i60/2/9/20/wnd_adca4ea0cb303f642634ab35f1bc27b6.jpg 

Besides Tommykin's lame inability to think through his weak kneed FAKED IMAGE; between the image link and the proof right there in his own image "WeirdNutDaily.com" ...proves that he didn't take that from any restaurant or little shop down the street!
But it does make sense to the lame & lazy ones ...when you get the type of accolades that Tommykins achieves for his 'I Hate Muslims' and for any of his topic derailments ...his pack are so easily lied to and so quick to cheer him on; he just thinks all of us fall for his BS!  Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:05 pm

TOMMY LYING #1

From this...

Tommy Monk wrote:There is another shop near me who tell everyone that they do credit... here is their sign...

....to this....

and finally:

Tommy Monk wrote:I was illustrating a point with the old age credit sign... it is a well known joke sign and picture was off the Internet... not an actual photo I had taken...!!!

Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 7 156503

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:09 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I didn't lie about the restaurant... I was there earlier and there were no homeless or elderly in there!!!

lol!

Laughing
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:14 pm

Ziz wrote:
You are still a liar though, son - no matter how side-splitting you think it is.

Idea

And on top of their constant lies, Tommy, Major,and co. are the typical scapegoaters...

Always denying whatever doesn'tmfit their narrow andmselfish little agendas, always dragging down whatever minority groups they have chosen to blame for whatever ills and injustices they want to distract from..

Whether it's foreigners, "immigrants", the poor, the disabled, the unemployed, unionists or homosexuals, Tommy, Major and the 'majorettes' all have their targeted groups that they can claim as the cause for all the world's ills. Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 7 3350646086
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:14 pm

TOMMY LYING #2

Tommy Monk wrote:Had a look here a little while ago...

Homeless - 0

Lonely elderly - 0

And yet...

Tommy Monk wrote:...there was a 3 man film crew outside at the time I was there... I'm sure the media would be all too quick to show this place feeding masses of homeless and lonely elderly... if they were that is... which they weren't... so you will not see any media reports showing anything about it...

Yes folks, it's SuperTom and his x-ray vision!

Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 7 Superman-x-ray-vision-lois-lane

Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 7 156503

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:16 pm

You don't need x ray vision to look through the windows while walking past...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:18 pm

Ziz wrote:TOMMY LYING #1
From this...
Tommy Monk wrote:There is another shop near me who tell everyone that they do credit... here is their sign...
....to this....
and finally:
Tommy Monk wrote:I was illustrating a point with the old age credit sign... it is a well known joke sign and picture was off the Internet... not an actual photo I had taken...!!!
Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 7 2686688521     Ah, never let it be said, that our Tommykins can't stand by his lies and keep defending them until HELL FROZE OVER!
I do believe he's earned a 5 Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 7 3350646086 Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 7 3350646086 Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 7 3350646086 Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 7 3350646086 Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 7 3350646086  

WOW, such a mega self-inflicted blow out to finish up 2016 ...he must be going for an all time record!  Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 7 919144451

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:21 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:You don't need x ray vision to look through the windows while walking past...

Ha, ha, ha - please stop!
Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 7 13530

Is it a kipper?
Is it a worm?
Yes - it's SuperTom!

Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 7 SupermanSuperVision-640x427

You'll believe a man can lie!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:24 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:You idiot!!!

Not my link!!!

I quoted the op!!!

lol!

lol!

Try reading what I said again...

The old age credit sign thing was to illustrate the point in bold... and was a JOKE!!!

Are you people really this stupid...?

Wait... don't answer that... we already know you are really this stupid!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:27 pm

4EVER2 wrote:Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 7 2686688521     Ah, never let it be said, that our Tommykins can't stand by his lies and keep defending them until HELL FROZE OVER!
I do believe he's earned a 5 Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 7 3350646086 Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 7 3350646086 Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 7 3350646086 Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 7 3350646086 Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 7 3350646086  

WOW, such a mega self-inflicted blow out to finish up 2016 ...he must be going for an all time record!  Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 7 919144451

Only a true halfwit would lie when the truth is so easily verified - and then bluff and twist when caught. No dignity at all. No

From this...

....to this....

In one deceitful stroke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:31 pm

Only a half wit would fail to understand the joke... and actually think I had really attempted lying...!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next