NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’

+17
JulesV
Bella
SEXY MAMA
Ben Reilly
magica
nicko
Raggamuffin
Andy
Eilzel
'Wolfie
Tommy Monk
Major
Spindleshanks
Syl
eddie
Victorismyhero
HoratioTarr
21 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 8 Empty Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

A Muslim-owned restaurant in London is offering a three-course meal to homeless and elderly people on Christmas Day so that “no one eats alone”.

Shish Restaurant, in Sidcup, is asking local residents to spread the word of its offer and has put up posters saying “We are here to sit with you” on 25 December.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/turkish-restuarant-free-christmas-meals-elderly-sidcup-xmas-lunch-offers-a7456686.html?cmpid=facebook-post
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 8 Empty Re: Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:33 pm

Ziz wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:
Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 8 2686688521     Ah, never let it be said, that our Tommykins can't stand by his lies and keep defending them until HELL FROZE OVER!
I do believe he's earned a 5 Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 8 3350646086 Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 8 3350646086 Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 8 3350646086 Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 8 3350646086 Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 8 3350646086  

WOW, such a mega self-inflicted blow out to finish up 2016 ...he must be going for an all time record!  Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 8 919144451

Only a true halfwit would lie when the truth is so easily available - and then bluff and twist when caught. No dignity at all. No

And there belays the problem when dealing with 'ANY TOPIC' that poor little Tommykins becomes involved in; he'll twirl the conversation into so many finite convoluted/confused twisted derailments that he's just sniveling and whining like a 4yr old child and soon one of his pack come flocking in to make him all better and try to pull his shattered/abused image back together!  And he will default to name calling and it's vile; despite those that fail to admit it!
Hopeless/Helpless and utterly self-inflicted is how he's been since my arrival date and by reading many of the oldest topic genre ...his history is exactly that way! Razz

Back to top Go down

Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 8 Empty Re: Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:34 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Only a half wit would fail to understand the joke... and actually think I had really attempted lying...!

lol!

Of course not Tommy, that's why you said:

Tommy Monk wrote:There is another shop near me who tell everyone that they do credit... here is their sign...

Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 8 2089010162

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:38 pm

And the sign is a bloody joke sign you cretin!!!

Offering something that nobody would take up!!!

Which was about highlighting the point I made about this restaurant offering something nobody would take up and being purely for publicity stunt!!!

What is wrong with you people!!!???

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:38 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Only a true halfwit would lie when the truth is so easily available - and then bluff and twist when caught. No dignity at all. No

And there belays the problem when dealing with 'ANY TOPIC' that poor little Tommykins becomes involved in; he'll twirl the conversation into so many finite convoluted/confused twisted derailments that he's just sniveling and whining like a 4yr old child and soon one of his pack come flocking in to make him all better and try to pull his shattered/abused image back together!  And he will default to name calling and it's vile; despite those that fail to admit it!
Hopeless/Helpless and utterly self-inflicted is how he's been since my arrival date and by reading many of the oldest topic genre ...his history is exactly that way! Razz

Sad to see such genius wasted. Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 8 156503

Anyway I'm off, my sides cannot stand further splitting.

Have a good Christmas...

...and you SuperTom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:46 pm

This is too funny!!!

lol!

Laughing
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:01 pm

Ziz wrote:
That photo is NOT of a shop near you - it appears on many websites and the exif does not support your lie.

lol!

I thought the fact it had "weirdnutdaily.com" plastered across the bottom of it would have been enough of a give away...!?

Laughing
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:42 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:You idiot!!!

Not my link!!!

I quoted the op!!!

lol!

And I already said before that I lived in Sidcup for 10 of the last 11 years... and I still live right near there... and I was passing by it anyway!!!

I did say all this already on this thread... and I said I would be checking it out and posting my findings here!!!

This shops offer of something that they knew nobody would take up was purely a publicity stunt!!!

There is another shop near me who tell everyone that they do credit... here is their sign...

Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 8 Wnd_adca4ea0cb303f642634ab35f1bc27b6

lol!

Hahahahaha I've seen that sign in many restaurants, always makes me laugh.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:59 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Ziz wrote:You are still a liar though, son - no matter how side-splitting you think it is.

I was there earlier and there were no homeless or elderly in there

Fact!!!

What sort of time were you there?
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:13 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:A Muslim-owned restaurant in London is offering a three-course meal to homeless and elderly people on Christmas Day so that “no one eats alone”.

Shish Restaurant, in Sidcup, is asking local residents to spread the word of its offer and has put up posters saying “We are here to sit with you” on 25 December.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/turkish-restuarant-free-christmas-meals-elderly-sidcup-xmas-lunch-offers-a7456686.html?cmpid=facebook-post

Had a look here a little while ago...

Counted the amount of homeless and lonely elderly people in there...

Homeless - 0

Lonely elderly - 0

Tommy, I can't believe that you took time out on Christmas day to go to that restaurant and look in the window to see if there were any lonely people in there.

If you actually did that then you should have gone in and sat down and had a free meal with someone who would sit beside you so that you were not lonely as well because anyone who went to the lengths that you did must also have been a very lonely person.

Bah humbug
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:04 am

Cool

Those extreme right whinger wankers on Newsfix --  Tommy, Major and his Majorettes, and those couple of occasional but regular troll visitors --  have been lying through their teeth most days, in various combinations,  for as long as I've noticed them on here...

Not only with the regular fallacious propaganda that we have become accustomed to --  like this latest effort by poor li'l Tommykins, obviously bored from spending another Christmas alone --  but witness the personal attacks on me, veya, Quill, sassy, H'Andy, ziz and Scrat, even Ben himself, by the likes of Stormee, Ragg's, Syl, magica,  when anyone has the temerity to call them out over their all_too_frequent racist, fascist xenophobic rants..

Falsely labelling us as "liars", "trolls", "haters" and the likes --  when we hadn't been doing any such things on here, at all  --  simply to deflect, distract and misdirect from their own actions..        santa
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:59 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Had a look here a little while ago...

Counted the amount of homeless and lonely elderly people in there...

Homeless - 0

Lonely elderly - 0

Tommy, I can't believe that you took time out on Christmas day to go to that restaurant and look in the window to see if there were any lonely people in there.

If you actually did that then you should have gone in and sat down and had a free meal with someone who would sit beside you so that you were not lonely as well because anyone who went to the lengths that you did must also have been a very lonely person.

Bah humbug

I live very near the place and was passing by it on route to somewhere else...

Not one homeless or lonely elderly person in sight!!!

All just a devious publicity stunt... and one that I suspect will result in a loss of trade as local people see it for what it was... and I predict this place closing down within 6 months!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:59 am

Fuck me, the genius is at it again. He can tell where a person lives just by looking at him whilst walking/cycling/driving/flying/rollerskating/surfing/skiing past the cafe window.
Beyond genius. Physchotic even.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:07 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Cool

Those extreme right whinger wankers on Newsfix --  Tommy, Major and his Majorettes, and those couple of occasional but regular troll visitors --  have been lying through their teeth most days, in various combinations,  for as long as I've noticed them on here...

Not only with the regular fallacious propaganda that we have become accustomed to --  like this latest effort by poor li'l Tommykins, obviously bored from spending another Christmas alone --  but witness the personal attacks on me, veya, Quill, sassy, H'Andy, ziz and Scrat, even Ben himself, by the likes of Stormee, Ragg's, Syl, magica,  when anyone has the temerity to call them out over their all_too_frequent racist, fascist xenophobic rants..

Falsely labelling us as "liars", "trolls", "haters" and the likes --  when we hadn't been doing any such things on here, at all  --  simply to deflect, distract and misdirect from their own actions..        santa

You managed to drag in most of the members there - are you sure you didn't leave anyone out of your mad rant? Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:08 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Cool

Rule broken: arriving on a thread to jump on another poster to attack.

Last warning for you wolf

THREAD LOCKED
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:03 pm

Is this a good time to mention that the thread isn't actually locked?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Is this a good time to mention that the thread isn't actually locked?

Yes.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8