NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’

+17
JulesV
Bella
SEXY MAMA
Ben Reilly
magica
nicko
Raggamuffin
Andy
Eilzel
'Wolfie
Tommy Monk
Major
Spindleshanks
Syl
eddie
Victorismyhero
HoratioTarr
21 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 3 Empty Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

A Muslim-owned restaurant in London is offering a three-course meal to homeless and elderly people on Christmas Day so that “no one eats alone”.

Shish Restaurant, in Sidcup, is asking local residents to spread the word of its offer and has put up posters saying “We are here to sit with you” on 25 December.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/turkish-restuarant-free-christmas-meals-elderly-sidcup-xmas-lunch-offers-a7456686.html?cmpid=facebook-post
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 3 Empty Re: Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Why is this thread now about the Major? What about the Muslim restaurant?

Okay, I'll play along...why is this thread now about Major? Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 3 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 3 Empty Re: Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’

Post by eddie Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:16 pm

I like any restaurants. If I don't have to cook then I'll eat there.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:20 pm

A local Church of the Nazarine is cooking Christmas dinner for anyone who wants to come along, plus a candle lit carol service afterwards.....I think that sounds lovely.
We went to give a donation towards the festivities today but they were shut. Neutral

Last edited by Syl on Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : REALLY bad grammar.)
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:22 pm

Dunno but what is sure is that sassy is conveniently blind again.
She 'sudden!y' can't remember seats lies, not even the pages of endless lies an drivel accusing me of firstly being one of dean's minions and acting on here against the best interests of this forum and more importantly accusing me of saying things over there that in fact I have.

Of course these LW extremists are in their way no better and employ the same and worse tactics as the RW extremists.

Oh yes Sassy is WELL aware of Plenty of instances where scratch not only lied but did so prodigiously.
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:28 pm

Lord Foul wrote:Dunno but what is sure is that sassy is conveniently blind again.
She 'sudden!y' can't remember seats lies, not even the pages of endless lies an drivel accusing me of firstly being one of dean's minions and acting on here against the best interests of this forum and more importantly accusing me of saying things over there that in fact I have.

Of course these LW extremists are in their way no better and employ the same and worse tactics as the RW extremists.

Oh yes Sassy is WELL aware of Plenty of instances where scratch not only lied but did so prodigiously.

How many MPs has sassy and her ilk murdered? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:29 pm

How many has major killed?
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:30 pm

Lord Foul wrote:How many has major killed?

He supports the political persuasion - and perhaps even the organisation - that did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:33 pm

How many has major killed?
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:35 pm

Lord Foul wrote:How many has major killed?

He supports the political persuasion - and perhaps even the organisation - that did.

Ziz wrote:How many MPs has sassy and her ilk murdered? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:36 pm

eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Publicity stunt.

Yeah because Muslims can't be kind or caring.

There's a van that drives round London, run by Seikhs, they give out food to the homeless. Is that a publicity stunt?

Hardly as they are not publicising it on twitter or seeking to benefit a restaurant from it... cos as we know... all the homeless people and elderly people are avid twitter users...!

It is part of the Sikh religion to help needy/poor/hungry... and that is not just to help other Sikhs but anyone... also, Sikh temples are open 24 hrs and anyone can go in any of them and can get fed a free meal there!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:39 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
eddie wrote:

There's a van that drives round London, run by Seikhs, they give out food to the homeless. Is that a publicity stunt?

Hardly as they are not publicising it on twitter or seeking to benefit a restaurant from it... cos as we know... all the homeless people and elderly people are avid twitter users...!

It is part of the Sikh religion to help needy/poor/hungry... and that is not just to help other Sikhs but anyone... also, Sikh temples are open 24 hrs and anyone can go in any of them and can get fed a free meal there!

Of course, it's also part of Islam to help the poor Rolling Eyes
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:39 pm

Funny how you seek to divert from the central point though.
Granted such hive behaviour is not unexpected.
See i get accused of "supporting" major for the mind crime of "not attacking him at every opportunity "
However supporting actively a first rate out and out liar is seemingly OK and you do you best to divert from that.
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:41 pm

Lord Foul wrote:Funny how you seek to divert from the central point though.
Granted such hive behaviour is not unexpected.
See i get accused of "supporting" major for the mind crime of "not attacking him at every opportunity "  
However supporting actively a first rate out and out liar is seemingly OK and you do you best to divert from that.

Who are you chuntering to and about? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:42 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
eddie wrote:

So are the Mosques. FYI Have you been in a Gurdwara Tommy? Muslims have to give charity and it's one of the pillars of Islam.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:44 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
eddie wrote:

I can't even be bothered to answer your first point about the advertising, if you join the dots Tommy, you'll see how that would work to help spread the word.

As for the rest, you do know that plenty of Muslim charities and indeed, other religious charities, feed the poor?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:44 pm

To you ziz and you are well aware of what I'm on about.
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:46 pm

Lord Foul wrote:To you ziz and you are well aware of what I'm on about.

No idea. But even if I did, how am I supposed to know if whoever is a liar or not? And since when is lying akin to the systematic promotion of race hatred? Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 3 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:49 pm

eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

I can't even be bothered to answer your first point about the advertising, if you join the dots Tommy, you'll see how that would work to help spread the word.

As for the rest, you do know that plenty of Muslim charities and indeed, other religious charities, feed the poor?

So where are the articles about all these other religious charities then?

I think it's very sweet of them by the way.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:52 pm

So you claim to not know? Then keep you beak out and stop acting a sassys deflectioneer
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:55 pm

Lord Foul wrote:So you claim to not know?   Then keep you beak out and stop acting a sassys deflectioneer

I will continue to support sassy (or not, as the case may be) whenever I feel inclined - just as I do other posters. I'm not aware of her lying, she has said nothing about me. Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 3 2190311264

Last edited by Ziz on Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:57 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

You mean 'zakat' and 'muallafa al-qulub'...?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:05 pm

Lord Foul wrote:Dunno but what is sure is that sassy is conveniently blind again.

No I'm not.   You forget I'm not here for days at a time.

And the above is sheer hypocricy as you keep saying that Scat and HA are my minions, when I never discuss anything with them, but because YOU say it, it isn't a lie, yet Scrat accusing you of exactly the same thing is lie as far as you are concerned.   And you really don't see that they are both exactly the same.

PS, and the second one I think you mean haven't, which BTW I repeat again I accepted and that it wasn't Scrat that told me anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:09 pm

Ziz wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:So you claim to not know?   Then keep you beak out and stop acting a sassys deflectioneer

I will continue to support sassy (or not, as the case may be)  whenever I feel inclined - just as I do other posters. I'm not aware of her lying, she has said nothing about me. Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 3 2190311264

Another case of nothing being true about LF, but because he says so it must be true about other people.   If he want's one accepted then he has to accept the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:17 pm

Syl wrote:
Syl wrote:
I haven't got time to read back right now to see who turned what into a thread about us and them Sassy, but if he did he certainly isn't the main culprit for turning a thread about something entirely innocent into one about racial issues.
I am not the forum police, my own posts stand for what I believe in, I simply don't feel the need to constantly tell someone I don't agree with their views.
Do  you when 4Ever makes a complete fool of herself, or when Wolf or Scrat tell disgusting lies about various posters?.
The bottom line is you don't, and neither do I.
How boring would the forum be if we all danced to the same tune? There are forums like that out there.....I don't want to be on them though.
I hoped you would respond to this Sassy as you have asked me a couple of times why I don't join the tag teamers in shouting down the Majors every post.

Quite amusing, ole SLY one ...how you'll mouth the verbiage about not liking people posting like 'STEPHFORD WIVES' !
Yet you've trolled the community looking for any opportunity to blast my posted opinions with your very own majestic powers of critical eye - as if you were awarded the control of the community to use and abuse at will. And your magic mirror is still telling you - WHAT??? How divine you are - how self rightious you are to be allowed to attack certain members but completely ignore your ole buddies heinous posts!
My suggestion still stands; if being called out for your 'parachute pack/hyena pack' behavior so annoys you - then STOP DOING IT Twisted Evil
Seems such an easy method for self control and yet you just keep right on repeating the immature pattern! Is that a group training course that you've all been certified in?
Muslim-owned restaurant offers elderly and homeless free meals on Christmas Day so ‘no one eats alone’ - Page 3 2023022481

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:19 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

"...Zakat cannot be given to non-Muslims. The same ruling applies to Waajib Sadaqah (charity), i.e., Sadaqatul Fitr, Kaffarah, Ush'r and Naz'r. Naf'l Sadaqah could be given to non-Muslims..."

http://www.hidaya.org/publications/zakat-information/who-cannot-be-given-zakat
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:22 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

"...Zakat cannot be given to non-Muslims. The same ruling applies to Waajib Sadaqah (charity), i.e., Sadaqatul Fitr, Kaffarah, Ush'r and Naz'r. Naf'l Sadaqah could be given to non-Muslims..."

Don't be stupid!

It clearly states in the Quran that charity has no culture or religious bearing!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:24 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Don't be stupid!

It clearly states in the Quran that charity has no culture or religious bearing!

Hi SM, nice to see you here.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:25 pm

sassy wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Don't be stupid!

Thank you!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:25 pm

Hey SM it must be your birthday soon or has it gone?
Nice to see you
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:27 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
sassy wrote:

Thank you!

I'm afraid we have a resident White Power Nationalist, it's rather brings the forum into disrepute.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:27 pm

eddie wrote:Hey SM it must be your birthday soon or has it gone?
Nice to see you

Hi Eddie it was on Sunday! 43 years young lol
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:28 pm

sassy wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Thank you!

I'm afraid we have a resident White Power Nationalist, it's rather brings the forum into disrepute.

Ah Nothing new lol

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:29 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
eddie wrote:Hey SM it must be your birthday soon or has it gone?
Nice to see you

Happy birthday! I didn't make a thread! I'll make one now
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:30 pm

eddie wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Happy birthday! I didn't make a thread! I'll make one now

Don't be silly it's fine!

It's in the past now make one next year lolol
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:30 pm

Well I hope you had a lovely day xx
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:32 pm

eddie wrote:Well I hope you had a lovely day xx

I did thanks xx

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:32 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Don't be stupid!

Don't call me stupid... that is rather uncalled for... I am merely quoting what the rules of 'zakat' are...!

The koran does say these things though...

Sura (8:55) – Surely the vilest of animals in Allah’s sight are those who disbelieve

Sura (48:29) – Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves

Sura (9:29) - Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Sura  (9:30) – And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah… Allah (Himself) fights against them. How perverse are they!

Sura (8:12) – I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them

Sura (9:123) – O you who believe! Fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness

Sura (5:33) – The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement.

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:33 pm

Major wrote:
sassy wrote:

Oh it does, because I won't.   You carry on buttering him up and I'll carry on showing him up.

You only show yourself up Sassy as a liar, you name call and NEVER show a quote.

Hello Major

Heard really nice things about you Wink
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:36 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Major wrote:

You only show yourself up Sassy as a liar, you name call and NEVER show a quote.

Hello Major

lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:38 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Don't be stupid!

It also says...

Sura (8:55) – Surely the vilest of animals in Allah’s sight are those who disbelieve

Sura (48:29) – Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves

Sura (9:29) - Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Sura  (9:30) – And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah… Allah (Himself) fights against them. How perverse are they!

Sura (8:12) – I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them

Sura (9:123) – O you who believe! Fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness

Sura (5:33) – The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement

Hmmmm

Taking a leaf out of Smelly's books! Has he been coaching you?

-Anyhoo as I always said to him and now you

Please learn the word CONTEXT and apply it

One must always always read the book before quoting it and using it for one's own agenda like you clearly are doing!

If you want to debate Islam and the Quran with me , a Muslim woman who's book it is I will ask you to read it first and then talk about it.

This clearly was a 'nice' thread and once again it's ruined cause you don't like it

Boo hoo Razz
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:40 pm

sassy wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Hello Major

lol! lol! lol!

Wink
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:41 pm

Major wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Hello Major

Thank you SM.

I luv MY country and only want the best for it, SM, if that be a crime then I am guilty.

As do I Major. I love my country. so we have common ground per say Wink
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:44 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Major wrote:

Thank you SM.

I luv MY country and only want the best for it, SM, if that be a crime then I am guilty.

Until he realises you are the Muslim lady I admire for the fantastic things you do helping people all over the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:46 pm

sassy wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Until he realises you are the Muslim lady I admire for the fantastic things you do helping people all over the world.

I'm sure we will become best of friends in no time at all Razz Razz Razz

And thanks for the compliment xx
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:47 pm

Major wrote:I detest bare faced liars of which we are over blessed with on here, they NEVER give a quote, it is ALWAYS embellished.

You will see for yourself sune enuff.

See another thing we have in common Wink

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:47 pm

Major wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Hello Major

Thank you SM.

Could you outline exactly what you would like to happen in this country of yours, Mr Starbold?
Bella
Bella
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:48 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
sassy wrote:

I'm sure we will become best of friends in no time at all Razz Razz Razz

And thanks for the compliment xx

You're welcome lol

Please don't hit him too hard, we'll have to sweep up the mess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next