NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EU in or out forum Poll

+15
stardesk
Fuzzy Zack
Irn Bru
HoratioTarr
The Devil, You Know
nicko
Syl
Major
eddie
Eilzel
Victorismyhero
Tommy Monk
Raggamuffin
Ben Reilly
Andy
19 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

EU in or out

EU in or out forum Poll - Page 5 Vote_lcap32%EU in or out forum Poll - Page 5 Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 7 ]
EU in or out forum Poll - Page 5 Vote_lcap45%EU in or out forum Poll - Page 5 Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 10 ]
EU in or out forum Poll - Page 5 Vote_lcap23%EU in or out forum Poll - Page 5 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 22

EU in or out forum Poll - Page 5 Empty EU in or out forum Poll

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

EU in or out

Back to top Go down

EU in or out forum Poll - Page 5 Empty Re: EU in or out forum Poll

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:12 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Dodge... try reading the answer above... thank you... all is explained there...

Answer my questions you avoided throughout you thick fuckwit

Show me the party plans

They will lose their rights as EU citizens, they then have to reapply to stay, its that simple

So after 6 months they could all be back here

Bravo thicky

For the sixth time answer my questions

Show me guarantees this will not happen that Brits living as EU citizens will not be returned

Show me how you will balance out if EU citizens leave here based on the huge age difference

How ahd what contingencies will any party have in place to then cope with the massive job shortfall and the massive strain on the NHS?

Show me contingencies in place by the Political parties to deal with this if it happens

So put up or shut up twatti, because you are one thick ignorant twat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:23 pm

I've been to France on my passport alone... Didn't need any visa...

Wealthy retirees who create jobs and spend vast amounts of money, will not have any problems staying in France or Spain.

The worst that may happen is they will just have to leave for a couple of days every 6 months as it was before...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:26 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I've been to France on my passport alone... Didn't need any visa...

Wealthy retirees who create jobs and spend vast amounts of money, will not have any problems staying in France or Spain.

The worst that may happen is they will just have to leave for a couple of days every 6 months as it was before...

You fuckwit, you are an EU citizen

Brains of Britain this one, as you wont have the same rights anymore if we leave, you lose your EU citizen status

Doh

What a fuckwit

Show me the party plans

They will lose their rights as EU citizens, they then have to reapply to stay, its that simple

Bravo thicky

For the ninth time answer my questions

Show me guarantees this will not happen that Brits living as EU citizens will not be returned

Show me how you will balance out if EU citizens leave here based on the huge age difference

How ahd what contingencies will any party have in place to then cope with the massive job shortfall and the massive strain on the NHS?

Show me contingencies in place by the Political parties to deal with this if it happens

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:34 pm

Have already answered...

If you think that wealthy retirees in France and Spain, who create jobs and spend fortunes into local economies, will have any trouble staying where they are after we leave yhe eu dictatorship... then you are on cloud cookoo land!!!

Before the eu... there were plenty of them in France and Spain... and coukd stay for 6 months on a UK passport at a time... then they woukd leave for a couple of days and go back with a fresh 6 months! !!

If they really want to live there and it nakes life easier... then there is no reason why they can't get dual citezenship...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:38 pm

Your answer was in correct, as you cannot just come back again, you have to reapply for a new visa within the EU, if Britain left and you have not answered my points

try again

Show me the party plans

Bravo thicky

For the Tenth time answer my questions

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:18 pm

I have answered numerous times already... you are mad if you think Spain or france will not accommodate wealthy retirees who create jobs and contribute vast sums to local economies!!!

If the eu is only about trade... why woukd they seek to remove the wealthy retirees if we left eu! ?

Simple answer is they won't! !!

And there is nothing stopping them getting dual citezenship or going somewhere else where they will be most welcome...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:21 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I have answered numerous times already... you are mad if you think Spain or france will not accommodate wealthy retirees who create jobs and contribute vast sums to local economies!!!

If the eu is only about trade... why woukd they seek to remove the wealthy retirees if we left eu! ?

Simple answer is they won't! !!

And there is nothing stopping them getting dual citezenship or going somewhere else where they will be most welcome...

That does not answer a single point, showing even more you know fuck all about what could happen

So your views claiming it wont happen is sheer bullshit

Games up idiot

You have no idea and even worse none of the parties have any ideas or contingencies.

You are suggesting diving in the deep end of the swimming pool unable to swim, with nobody around to help you

I shall await someone with intelligence to tackle the points because its evident you certainly do not know

Your input is done here

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:49 pm

You are raising a false fear based hypothesis Dodge. .. then trying to use it as a real legitimate argument for staying in the eu...

France and Spain need our wealthy retirees to stay so they will accommodate them!

Simple!

Next!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:51 pm

I told you that you are done here because again you have not the first clue what you are talking about and again offer no guarantees

Now move along dumbo and allow people with intelligence to answer the points you failed miserably to answer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:03 pm

I answered many times... you might not like the answers but that is just tough titty!!!

You have a false fear based load of nonsense and nothing else to throw!!!

Have a listen to Lord lawson for some reality on the issues...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b073n2sp/briefings-eu-referendum-lord-lawson

But are you really saying that I should vote to stay in the eu against my best interests but instead for the benefit of a minority of people who don't even want to live here but want to live in spain or france instead...!?

You are a joker Dodge. ..!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:07 pm

How can you answer something that has not happened yet?

Doh

You see this is why you are thick

What is evident is no party has any contingencies, again which it would be impossible for you to answer

Doh

Hence no lol is going to save you the embarrassment you created for yourself

Move along dummy

Twatti lives up to his name lol

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:12 pm

What can I do when I have to vote?? I really don't know and cannot decide!!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:15 pm

eddie wrote:What can I do when I have to vote?? I really don't know and cannot decide!!

I think Eddie, what is needed is some real honesty from all parties and to show they have thought of all eventualities

At present there is very little.

The fact is if we leave it will be a very grey area, that nobody has of yet provided any contingencies over many possibilities

If people are not reassured or shown ways to deal with these problems, then I find it highly improbable that the nation will vote to leave, as the nearer it comes to vote, you can bet all these points will be played upon

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:26 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:What can I do when I have to vote?? I really don't know and cannot decide!!

I think Eddie, what is needed is some real honesty from all parties and to show they have thought of all eventualities

The fact is if we leave it will be a very grey area, that nobody has of yet provided any contingencies over many possibilities

If people are not reassured or shown ways to deal with these problems, then I find it highly improbable that the nation will vote to leave, as the nearer it comes to vote, you can bet all these points will be played upon

I agree. Spot on alien
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:42 pm

You post a sensible point Dodge and I'll give you a sensible answer...

Wealthy retirees will be welcome to live and spend their money in France and Spain. ..or plenty of other countries will be more than willing to accommodate them!!!

Your fear based waffle is nonsense!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:44 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

I agree. Spot on alien

Thanks Eddie

As I say the public deserve to know all the pros and cons here with all the eventualities

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:18 pm

Well considering your claim that all wealthy retirees living in France and Spain will be kicked out is complete nonsense... give us some real pros to staying in the eu instead of this fear based type waffle!?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:21 pm

Where is your guarantees Tommy for the hundredth time?

Like I said Twatti, you are as thick as shit and even worse think now all ex pats in Spain and France are all wealthy

It shows what a complete ignoramous you are

Anyway, you had your chance and did your usual runaround.

Well that program ended years ago, just like your poor arguments on this thread

Your done sunshine, allow people with brains to post, because you do nothing to ease peoples concerns

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:38 pm

Waffle...

Why would France or Spain damage it's own economy and many of their local peoples livelihoods by kicking out wealthy retirees who spend fortunes there...!?

France can't even kick out the illegal scum in the illegal jungle encampment!!!

Have you got any positive reasons for staying in eu rather than made up scare stories if we leave...!?

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:43 pm

And as seen i reduce Twatti to being.....well twatti again

At no point were you able to address a single point, which I do not blame you, because you are utterly thick.

France would not damage their economies in anyway if they rid themselves of retired people who would be a strain on their health services, but then something as thick as Twatti does not understand that older people are more susceptible to illness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:48 pm

Most retirees have private health insurance and come back to UK for treatments too anyway!!!

Give it up Dodge! !!

Your fear based bullshit adds up to nothing!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:49 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b073n2sp/briefings-eu-referendum-lord-lawson

A wise man tells it how it is!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:51 pm

You see yet more hearsay and bullshit from twatti

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:53 pm

I love winding up this twat its utterly so easy and mainly because he is as thick as shit lol

Again has Twatti address any complications and again being a drain on a health systems means clogging up the system, which the thick idiot cannot seem to comprehend

So what does he come back with, they come here?

Really

EU in or out forum Poll - Page 5 3489511464

Why would France and Spain need to keep people who are more likely to take up hospital beds?

You see twatti really is as thick as shit

Night all

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:55 pm

Another wise man telling it how it is...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/02/28/mervyn-king-the-eurozone-is-doomed/

As I said years ago... a one size fits all currency for so many totally different economies is fatally flawed!!!

But the eu think it's a good idea to wreck the countries it purports to be there to make better!!!

You couldn't make it up!!!

More reasons to get away from their lunacy by getting out of the EU!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:56 pm

lol More hearsay and nothing on contingencies

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:58 pm

So lord lawson is wrong!?

The former governor of the bank of England is wrong!?

But Dodge the jumped up numpty is right...!!!

lol!

Most amusing!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:00 pm

Yes utterly wrong, as has the Eurozone folded?

Nope

So how is he in anyway right Twatti?

Doh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:21 pm

Mervyn king...

Education

1966-1969: MA, First Class in Economics, King's College, Cambridge1971-1972: Kennedy Scholar, Harvard University

Career

1984-1990: professor of Economics, London School of Economics1990- 1991: non-executive director, Bank of England1991-1998: Chief economist, Bank of England1998 - 2003: Deputy governor, Bank of England2003 - 2013: Governor of the Bank of England2014: Professor of Economics, New York University2015 - School Professor of Economics, London School of Economics

Dodge...

Bald empty headed forum wind bag!

Who should we listen to...!?

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:14 am

So nobody has backed Twatti

Did he prove that King was correct?

Nope

So funny

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:25 am

I don't think this thread is going to help anyone make up their minds is it? It's not exactly full of helpful information.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:27 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I don't think this thread is going to help anyone make up their minds is it? It's not exactly full of helpful information.

Which is the whole point Rags

The whole issue of leaving has many ifs and concerns which have not been properly addressed or any contingency plans either

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:59 am

Dodge is trying to derail it by trying to make it all about him again...

Have a look at the mervyn king article in the Telegraph. .. there is also a link to bbc parliament showing lord Nigel lawsons speech about leaving eu...

Very informative stuff there!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:00 pm

No you made the most idiotic claim based on a prediction, which has never happened

That is what you call ignorant

There is nothing ever that is informative that comes from twatti lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:13 pm

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/suncolumnists/trevorkavanagh/6963588/Trevor-Kavanagh-on-David-Cameron-and-EU.html

Read this!

Says it all!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:13 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Waffle...

Why would France or Spain damage it's own economy and many of their local peoples livelihoods by kicking out wealthy retirees who spend fortunes there...!?

France can't even kick out the illegal scum in the illegal jungle encampment!!!

Have you got any positive reasons for staying in eu rather than made up scare stories if we leave...!?

lol!

Perhaps the EU is scared if Britain leaves others will too.   Then all their control is gone.   Is there concrete evidence that the terrible flooding in the UK was caused by the EU banning dredging?  If so, those poor bastards should sue.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:15 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/suncolumnists/trevorkavanagh/6963588/Trevor-Kavanagh-on-David-Cameron-and-EU.html

Read this!

Says it all!!!

The Sun?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:16 pm

Leaving the EU will lead to big tariffs on UK exports like cars, whisky and textiles - and higher prices in the shops because of import tariffs, Peter Mandelson is claiming.
In his first intervention in the referendum campaign, the former Labour trade minister and EU trade commissioner will accuse campaigners of "trying to sell people a fantasy".
He will also claim leaving the EU would be damaging for British business, and the alternative trade arrangements proposed by Brexit campaigners would be dangerous for Britain.
"Losing the EU’s preferential trading benefits in foreign markets could mean new tariffs of 10, 20%, or sometimes even more, on key UK exports such as cars, machine goods, whisky and textiles," Lord Mandelson will say.
"The UK would also potentially have to raise its own tariffs on imports from these markets as they would no longer be covered by WTO-compliant agreements."

http://news.sky.com/story/1650986/mandelson-warns-over-brexit-risk-to-uk-exports

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:17 pm

A prediction is by definition, talk about something that hasn't happened yet...!

lol!

And this clown has the cheek to try to call me stupid!?

Go away Dodge... you are bringing nothing to the debate... perhaps that is because the 'remainians' don't have anything positive to bring to the debate about staying in!!!???

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:19 pm

I have not predicted anything

Show me where I have?

I have said there is possibilities and of which you have absolutely zero responses to Twatti

You failed to answer a single point because what is even funnier is when Britain does stay, I am going to laugh at you every day and watch you piss and moan for another decade

Is because you are as thick as fuck lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:19 pm

Peter mandleson...!!!???

lol!

Is that it Dodge!!!???

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:20 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Peter mandleson...!!!???

lol!

Is that it Dodge!!!???

I have loads twatti

You still running from being able answer any of my points?

lol you are such a thick fuckwit and I keep proving this

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:34 pm

EU in or out forum Poll - Page 5 Image16
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:41 pm

Like it eddie!

Very good!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:53 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Like it eddie!

Very good!

Me too lol
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:45 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3467563/886million-eye-watering-sum-pay-benefits-work-EU-migrants-just-one-year.html
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:23 pm

Don’t be taken in by Project Fear – staying in the EU is the risky choice

The Remain campaign, including HM Treasury, is actively talking down Britain’s prospects

Are you frit? Are you frightened? Have they spooked you yet? It is now obvious that the Remain campaign is intended to provoke only one emotion in the breast of the British public and that is fear.

They want us to go to the polls in such a state of quivering apprehension that we do the bidding of the Euro-elites, and vote to stay in the European Union. We may accept, intellectually, that the system is unreformed, and often corrupt, and increasingly anti-democratic. We may recognise that if we were asked to join now, for the first time, that we would not dream of doing so. We may at one level understand that if we vote to Remain, we will continue to sit trapped like passengers in the back seat of some errant minicab with a driver who cannot speak English and who is taking us remorselessly and expensively in the wrong direction.

"I am ever more convinced that the real risk is to sit back and do nothing, to remain inertly and complacently in an unreformed EU that is hell-bent on a federal project over which we have no control."

But the Remain camp clearly calculate that when it comes to the choice – between exit now, or an ever-more constricting entanglement – we will funk it; we won’t take the risk; we will stick with the devil we know. To encourage us in that decision, they are making a series of questionable assertions.

We are told that there would be a threat to the UK economy. We have just had the curious spectacle of HM Treasury insisting on the rewriting of a G20 Communique to include a reference to the potential “shock” from Brexit – surely the first time any country has used an international forum actively to talk up threats to its own economic prospects.

The agents of Project Fear – and they seem to be everywhere – have warned us that leaving the EU would jeopardise police, judicial and intelligence cooperation. We have even been told that the EU has been responsible, over the last 70 years, for “keeping the peace in Europe”. In every case the message is that Brexit is simply too scary; and the reality is that these threats are so wildly exaggerated as to be nonsense.

Indeed I am ever more convinced that the real risk is to sit back and do nothing, to remain inertly and complacently in an unreformed EU that is hell-bent on a federal project over which we have no control.

Take the so-called economic risks. Remember when you weigh them up that the people now issuing the blood-curdling warnings against Brexit are often the very same (as the former governor of the Bank of England, Mervyn King, just pointed out) as the people who prophesied disaster if Britain failed to join the euro. In fact, the opposite turned out to be true. It was the euro that proved to be a nightmare, an economic doomsday machine that is still causing low growth, high unemployment and real misery in some European countries.

The single currency is also the cause of tensions between European countries, and rhetoric of a virulence and nastiness we have not seen since the second world war. We have had anti-German riots in Greece; we have seen Angela Merkel burned in effigy in Greece. In France, relations with Germany are said to be at a post-war nadir and support for the National Front is at an all-time high. Instead of recognising this disaster for what it is – the result of an over-centralising plan to fuse diverse economies into one – the EU is determined to keep going in the wrong direction.

Francois Hollande is calling for a new federal parliament of the eurozone, and there are explicit plans to try to save the euro by creating an ever tighter political and fiscal union, with legislative consequences that would embroil Britain even though we are out of the eurozone.

"What we need to do now is screw up our courage and go for change."

We stand on the brink of another huge new centralising leap – a leap in the dark, to coin a phrase – which means less democracy, less accountability and therefore a greater risk of disillusion and eventual political eruption. It isn’t Brexit that presents the economic risk; it is the euro, and the federalising attempts to save it that are the real long-term threat to security and stability.

As for the notion that the EU is somehow the military guarantor of peace in Europe – remember what happened when the EU was entrusted with sorting out Yugoslavia. Remember Ukraine. It is Nato and the Atlantic alliance that underpins our security, as Maj Gen Julian Thompson outlines elsewhere in this paper today. EU pretensions in the area are at best confusing and at worst likely to encourage American disengagement.

It is simply untrue, finally, to say that leaving the EU would make it impossible for us to concert our activities in intelligence or counter-terrorism or policing. All these operations can be conducted at an intergovernmental level – as indeed they used to be, until fairly recently.

On the contrary, it is the European Court of Justice, with its vast new remit over the Charter of Fundamental Rights, that is making it harder month by month for the security services to get on with their job – whether it be expelling murderers or monitoring terrorist suspects. It is the border-free Europe, obviously, that makes it so much easier for our enemies to move around. As Ronald K Noble, the former head of Interpol, has said, the Schengen area is “like a sign welcoming terrorists to Europe”.

Whatever the risks of Brexit, they are eclipsed by the problems of remaining in a political construct that has changed out of all recognition since we joined in 1972. What we need to do now is screw up our courage and go for change. We need a new partnership and a new deal with our friends in the EU, based on trade and cooperation, but without this supranational apparatus that is so out of date and is imitated nowhere else.

It is a once in a lifetime chance to energise our democracy, cut bureaucracy, save £8 bn a year, control our borders and strike new trade deals with growth economies that are currently forbidden. Vote Leave would be good for Britain and the only way to jolt the EU into the reform it needs. Let’s call it Project Hope.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/12177006/Dont-be-taken-in-by-Project-Fear-staying-in-the-EU-is-the-risky-choice.html

Also... near the bottom of the article is an online vote/poll thing... interesting showing!!!

Says 73% want out of eu!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:31 pm

An online Poll?

One moment

EU in or out forum Poll - Page 5 3489511464 EU in or out forum Poll - Page 5 3489511464

Again none of the above spells out how we are going to convince countries to make trade agreement in our benefits over theirs. By this, we may well have to take some poor choices especially as the EU is vastly going to out number the UK in countries and its economic power over ours. It states nothing of other nations intentions. In other words its a load of bull, where both sides are playing the same poor game based on risk

Neither though can set out any definite plans or any form of contingencies

That is what you fail to grasp everytime Twatti

Nobody has of yet been honest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:12 pm

We can trade with European countries without being run by eu!

How can you post up your waffle as being true but then also try to claim that none of it is being honest...!!!???

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next