NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you say this forum is mainly RW or LW ?...

+7
HoratioTarr
Lone Wolf
Cass
nicko
Ben Reilly
TC
scrat
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mainly RW or LW?..

Would you say this forum is mainly RW or LW ?... Vote_lcap47%Would you say this forum is mainly RW or LW ?... Vote_rcap 47% 
[ 7 ]
Would you say this forum is mainly RW or LW ?... Vote_lcap53%Would you say this forum is mainly RW or LW ?... Vote_rcap 53% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 15

Would you say this forum is mainly RW or LW ?... Empty Would you say this forum is mainly RW or LW ?...

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:24 am

It's a great forum, but I honestly feel it's mainly RW(SOME of them trying to WUM!!

I'm just being honest!! ::troll:: Laughing 

But we do have a couple of decent RW here.
But what do you think?...

Back to top Go down

Would you say this forum is mainly RW or LW ?... Empty Re: Would you say this forum is mainly RW or LW ?...

Post by scrat Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:55 am

Joy Division wrote:It's a great forum, but I honestly feel it's mainly RW(SOME of them trying to WUM!!

It's pretty balanced here JD, the maître D offers an equally good platform, but it can get a tad Muslamic ray gun and "daily mail" at times.

A very good forum, (a smidgen too tough on expletives which I find a tad restrictive for my anarchic tendencies) but overall a really good show.

Ever so slightly to the left of "Tony".
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Would you say this forum is mainly RW or LW ?... Empty Re: Would you say this forum is mainly RW or LW ?...

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:03 am

scrat wrote:
Joy Division wrote:It's a great forum, but I honestly feel it's mainly RW(SOME of them trying to WUM!!

It's pretty balanced here JD, the maître D offers an equally good platform, but it can get a tad Muslamic ray gun and "daily mail" at times.

A very good forum, (a smidgen too tough on expletives

which I find a tad restrictive for my anarchic tendencies) but overall a really good show.

Laughing 

Hey Scrat...yeah there are a few of us, but it does seem to be very RW at times,as you say the bash the gay brigade and RW extremists do make themselves very known, but I definitely agree,,,a great forum indeed ...

Maybe it just depends who is online when one logs on!!

I still think that we are a bit outnumbered often though!

But I guess they hunt in packs! ::troll:: Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by TC Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:32 am

Ce forum est très à droite.

L'administrateur ici est très accommodant à leur égard.

Suspect 
TC
TC
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:27 am

TC wrote:Ce forum est très à droite.

Suspect 

Funny how Philagain has been saying that exact same thing over at BF.

Yeah, VOD storms off in a huff, BA accuses me of stalking him, and I'm constantly being called an idiot by most of the other RW here, but yeah, I'm totally sucking up to those guys  Rolling Eyes 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:29 am

Apparently, if you don't scream NAZI TORY C-UN-T at RWers whenever they comment on so much as the weather, you're too accommodating of them.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by TC Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:46 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Suspect 

Yeah, VOD storms off in a huff, BA accuses me of stalking him, and I'm constantly being called an idiot by most of the other RW here, but yeah, I'm totally sucking up to those guys  Rolling Eyes 

genre Sir

Vous me faites un mauvais service, vous me comparer à quelqu'un que je ne sais même pas.

Pourquoi me comparer à cette personne que vous?

Je veux simplement parler dans ma langue aussi belle et poster des chansons d'amour.  ::D:: 
TC
TC
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by TC Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:13 am

Est-ce une bonne chanson en anglais?

Laughing 
TC
TC
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by TC Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:28 am

C'est une chanson très sexiste.

Je suis sûr que notre grand président François Hollande serait d'accord!

Honte à l'anglais!

J'espère qu'ils ont évolué à partir de ce genre de chanson sexiste.

N'est-ce pas quelque chose de lapin que vous mangez?
TC
TC
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:00 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Suspect 

Why have you U turned on what you said about Phil not being allowed back here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:08 am

It's a mix.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:25 am

scrat wrote:

A very good forum, (a smidgen too tough on expletives which I find a tad restrictive for my anarchic tendencies) but overall a really good show.

We're being left out of the poll scrat - there's no vote for us anarchists! That's be you, me and Tea... too left to be left and too right to be right, sort of over the edge.  Cool 

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:38 am

Who is the idiot that keeps posting in French? I cant understand it, and most of us can't either. Post in English or buzz off!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:57 am

Overflowing with leftwing sewerage

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:20 am

Ben, perhaps you will provide us with a transalation, or if not tell him/her to fcuk off!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:22 am

nicko wrote:Ben, perhaps you will provide us with a transalation, or if not tell him/her to fcuk off!!

https://translate.google.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:23 am

nicko wrote:Ben, perhaps you will provide us with a transalation, or if not tell him/her to fcuk off!!

Just ignore it nicko.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:04 pm

Ah...don't you just love the forum family?!!!!!!!!xx Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:10 pm

Here you go Nicko - tell him this: "Va te faire foutre, trouduc"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:27 pm

Well we are locked at 3-3 the now, so it could well be very well balanced?!!

Maybe it was because of Sassy's abscence? Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:29 pm

Nems wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

But where did Ben actually say Phil was never getting back?, did he not say that should he come back , he would be a hypocrite or something similar if indeed TC is Phil?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:51 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Nems wrote:

But where did Ben actually say Phil was never getting back?, did he not say that should he come back , he would be a hypocrite or something similar if indeed TC is Phil?

He did say he couldn't come back, but then again, he is probably in the same quandary as he is over Drinky. He was permanently banned, we all know Alright said Fred is Drinky, indeed he answers posts addressed to him by that name, but Ben can't prove it. So Alright said Fred stays. I expect he has the same dilemma with TC, and as far as I can see, apart from posting in French, TC is not bothering anyone. The same can't be said for Drinky, who is a rude, arrogant, misogynist idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:53 pm

As for the poll JD, we have right and left wing, some in the middle, and some that should be denied oxygen, but hey ho, that's what makes the world go round.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:53 pm

Nems wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Suspect 

I can't confirm that TC is Phil, though I have my strong suspicions. If TC is Phil he's gone to great lengths to obscure the tangible evidence (i.e. makes it seem he posts from elsewhere).
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:54 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:

I can't confirm that TC is Phil, though I have my strong suspicions. If TC is Phil he's gone to great lengths to obscure the tangible evidence (i.e. makes it seem he posts from elsewhere).

Roving IP like Drinky?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:55 pm

All he's doing is posting what he wants to say in English into Google translate and copypastaing Computer French for his comments. Even I know enough about French to tell it's not coming from a human Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:56 pm

Sassy wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:

Roving IP like Drinky?

I think so, they both prove adept at appearing to be in North America.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:03 pm

It shows on the map on the bottom. It's one that lots of people seem to use lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:16 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:

You mean he's downloaded and installed a 5MB bit of free software.

Wow - great lengths.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:20 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Wow - great lengths.

You said previously Andy that you had no problem if Phil came back..but it's certainly not what your posts indicate.

In fact,,you said you wanted him to come back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:22 pm

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Wow - great lengths.

You said previously Andy that you had no problem if Phil came back..but it's certainly not what your posts indicate.

In fact,,you said you wanted him to come back.

I would love to see Phil back.

Where have i indicated otherwise?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:25 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

All he's doing is posting what he wants to say in English into Google translate and copypastaing Computer French for his comments. Even I know enough about French to tell it's not coming from a human Smile

Elementary my dear Watson
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:43 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:

Wow - great lengths.

Yeah, that is all I meant. Not signing up from a non-UK e-mail, not registering the account under a different time zone, not even timing his posts to where it seems like it's night in North America rather than the wee hours of the morning in the UK. ALL I meant was a five-meg piece of freeware.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:46 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Wow - great lengths.

Yeah, that is all I meant. Not signing up from a non-UK e-mail, not registering the account under a different time zone, not even timing his posts to where it seems like it's night in North America rather than the wee hours of the morning in the UK. ALL I meant was a five-meg piece of freeware.

A non-UK email? lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:55 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

I think so, they both prove adept at appearing to be in North America.

Idea 

OR, maybe he's subscribing to a proxy server located somewhere in North America ???

AND, to make things more convoluted, that proxy service could also be using remote relays located anywhere over there..    ::dunno:: 

...or simply...

http://new.hidemyass.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:57 pm

Or one from this selection:

http://download.cnet.com/1770-20_4-0.html?query=ip+hide&platform=Windows%2CMac%2CiOS%2CAndroid%2CWebware%2CMobile&tag=srch&searchtype=downloads

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:00 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Or one from this selection:

http://download.cnet.com/1770-20_4-0.html?query=ip+hide&platform=Windows%2CMac%2CiOS%2CAndroid%2CWebware%2CMobile&tag=srch&searchtype=downloads

Knowing your extreme RW type , the link to that server probably has a bug in it Andy  ::troll:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:25 pm

I voted mainly LW   :curtsy:  and JD, the LW have their own fair share of WUM's Would you say this forum is mainly RW or LW ?... Wink10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:31 pm

feelthelove wrote:I voted mainly LW   :curtsy:  and JD, the LW have their own fair share of WUM's Would you say this forum is mainly RW or LW ?... Wink10

but not near as bad and not as many FTL , Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:37 pm

...come to think of it..I honesty can't think of a single WUM on the left, I'm not saying there definitely isn't one, but I just can't think of any off the top my head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:38 pm

Joy Division wrote:...come to think of it..I honesty can't think of a single WUM on the left, I'm not saying there definitely isn't one, but I just can't think of any off the top my head.

Would you say this forum is mainly RW or LW ?... Giggle10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:41 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Joy Division wrote:...come to think of it..I honesty can't think of a single WUM on the left, I'm not saying there definitely isn't one, but I just can't think of any off the top my head.

Would you say this forum is mainly RW or LW ?... Giggle10

...I can do that sign too!!!well not that exact smilie itself !!! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:18 pm

at the end of the day - in the big scheme of things - does it matter?

we are all entitled to our own opinions - you can agree, disagree or just ignore.

I have different POV on all sorts of topics - they can evolve or change due to my personal circumstances - same as for anyone. this is why I don't like labelling people.

essentially we have been debating the same topics over and over again since human beings began to communicate - they just come in different guises.

Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:20 pm

Definitely RW, but makes for good debate.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:21 pm

...I guess I should have put this in the fun section Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next