NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you say this forum is mainly RW or LW ?...

+7
HoratioTarr
Lone Wolf
Cass
nicko
Ben Reilly
TC
scrat
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mainly RW or LW?..

Would you say this forum is mainly RW or LW ?... - Page 3 Vote_lcap47%Would you say this forum is mainly RW or LW ?... - Page 3 Vote_rcap 47% 
[ 7 ]
Would you say this forum is mainly RW or LW ?... - Page 3 Vote_lcap53%Would you say this forum is mainly RW or LW ?... - Page 3 Vote_rcap 53% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 15

Would you say this forum is mainly RW or LW ?... - Page 3 Empty Would you say this forum is mainly RW or LW ?...

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:24 am

First topic message reminder :

It's a great forum, but I honestly feel it's mainly RW(SOME of them trying to WUM!!

I'm just being honest!! ::troll:: Laughing 

But we do have a couple of decent RW here.
But what do you think?...

Back to top Go down

Would you say this forum is mainly RW or LW ?... - Page 3 Empty Re: Would you say this forum is mainly RW or LW ?...

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:05 am

Eilzel wrote:Sorry could someone translate smelly's post into the language of a sane man please?

I doubt it  Suspect 
I think he thinks you're trying to steal his boyfriend  confused 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Would you say this forum is mainly RW or LW ?... - Page 3 Empty Re: Would you say this forum is mainly RW or LW ?...

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:11 am

veya_victaous wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Clues in the title  - liberal

Liberal means left

LOLZ Dickhead
the Right wing party here is the LIBERAL PARTY
the left wing is the Labor party

Liberal means Economically Liberal a.k.a Capitalist a.k.a. Right Wing,
you see once upon a time politicians used to have polices regarding the economics of the nation Not feeding off Racial bigotry for easy votes  Cool Cool Cool 

Here?

Since when was anybody on this forum interested in Australia?

Hell, even you, Lone nuddy boy and Benji-lick are only interested in England!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:14 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

LOLZ Dickhead

you see once upon a time politicians used to have polices regarding the economics of the nation Not feeding off Racial bigotry for easy votes  Cool Cool Cool 

Here?

Since when was anybody on this forum interested in Australia?

Hell, even you, Lone nuddy boy and Benji-lick are only interested in England!

Andy, your EDL scum chap, don't forget it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:18 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Sorry could someone translate smelly's post into the language of a sane man please?

I doubt it  Suspect 

Haha, if that was the case he needn't worry, anyone attracted that cretin would not be someone I'd have time for  Wink 

^BigA, see your ignorance to the rest of the world is one of the reasons the likes of you gets the demeaning 'little Englander' tag- totally ignorant or even hostile to the events of the outside world  Rolling Eyes 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:21 am

Eilzel wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

I doubt it  Suspect 

Haha, if that was the case  he needn't worry, anyone attracted that cretin would not be someone I'd have time for  Wink 

^BigA, see your ignorance to the rest of the world is  one of the reasons the likes of you gets the demeaning 'little Englander' tag- totally ignorant or even hostile to the events of the outside world  Rolling Eyes 

That's exactly it Eilzel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:22 am

Eilzel wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

I doubt it  Suspect 

Haha, if that was the case  he needn't worry, anyone attracted that cretin would not be someone I'd have time for  Wink 

^BigA, see your ignorance to the rest of the world is  one of the reasons the likes of you gets the demeaning 'little Englander' tag- totally ignorant or even hostile to the events of the outside world  Rolling Eyes 

Where have i shown ignorance to the rest of the world Eli?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:33 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

I'm not going to list occasions since I don't catalogue them Big A  Cool 

However your comment above indicates a disinterest in Australian politics and the differences it has with our own; you have also made repeat reference in the past to how people in other countries probably don't get British politics (strongly suggesting that in your opinion not being from a country means your don't know of it) which seems to reflect your attitude to others. You also make frequent attacks on 'foreigners' which is totally in fitting of your extreme RW self  Wink 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:17 pm

Eilzel wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

However your comment above indicates a disinterest in Australian politics and the differences it has with our own; you have also made repeat reference in the past to how people in other countries probably don't get British politics (strongly suggesting that in your opinion not being from a country means your don't know of it) which seems to reflect your attitude to others. You also make frequent attacks on 'foreigners' which is totally in fitting of your extreme RW self  Wink 

The only reason i said it was because the thread is about here, i'm guessing smelly or whoever it was mentioned Liberals meant here but veya started going on about Australia Eli.

I'm afraid unless otherwise stated, we can safely assume WE are talking about HERE.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:53 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Clues in the title  - liberal

Liberal means left

LOLZ Dickhead

Fucking halfwit

I live in the uk and was talking about BRITISH politics

And in BRITISH politics, liberal = left

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:02 pm

No it doesn't.

lib·er·al

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/liberal

favorable to progress or reform, as in political or religious affairs.
( often initial capital letter ) noting or pertaining to a political party advocating measures of progressive political reform.
of, pertaining to, based on, or advocating liberalism, especially the freedom of the individual and governmental guarantees of individual rights and liberties.
favorable to or in accord with concepts of maximum individual freedom possible, especially as guaranteed by law and secured by governmental protection of civil liberties.
favoring or permitting freedom of action, especially with respect to matters of personal belief or expression: a liberal policy toward dissident artists and writers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:08 pm

smelly is of course correct - and it's no good going to a dictionary - i doubt Nick Clegg does that when he forms his ultra left-wing policies.

What's the definition of Independence then Sassy - freedom from shackles, or RACIST?

You see what i mean, old woman?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:13 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:smelly is of course correct - and it's no good going to a dictionary - i doubt Nick Clegg does that when he forms his ultra left-wing policies.

What's the definition of Independence then Sassy - freedom from shackles, or RACIST?

I know when you are loosing it, you refer to me as old woman. Poor BA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:19 pm

old crone

That may be what it means linguistically, but once you apply the leftwing politically correct language filters , liberal = left

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:37 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:old crone

That may be what it means linguistically, but once you apply the leftwing politically correct language filters , liberal = left  

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

So as stated anything left of Attila the Hun, Vlad Dracul, Heydrich Reinhard, Genghis Khan etc is left to you

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:12 pm

Nick Griffin is hard left according to lil ole Andy, Stenchy bumbandit and krazy kaka.
He is bankrupt of ideas and bankrupt financially which, fortunately for us, he is history.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:30 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:smelly is of course correct - and it's no good going to a dictionary -

i doubt Nick Clegg does that when he forms his ultra left-wing policies.

...address the issue , don't make the poster the issue Andy.

Very poor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:43 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:smelly is of course correct - and it's no good going to a dictionary - i doubt Nick Clegg does that when he forms his ultra left-wing policies.

No...actually Sassy is correct.  Liberal comes from the French...egalite fraternite et liberte.  It means freedom, open, accepting...

http://www.etymonline.com wrote:Old French liberal "befitting free men, noble, generous, willing, zealous" (12c.), from Latin liberalis "noble, gracious, munificent, generous," literally "of freedom, pertaining to or befitting a free man," from liber "free, unrestricted, unimpeded; unbridled, unchecked, licentious," from PIE *leudh-ero- (source of Greek eleutheros "free"), probably originally "belonging to the people" (though the precise semantic development is obscure), and a suffixed form of the base *leudh- "people" (cognates: Old Church Slavonic ljudu, Lithuanian liaudis, Old English leod, German Leute "nation, people;" Old High German liut "person, people") but literally "to mount up, to grow."

It generally means free thinkers or open-mindedness.  Lol...the antonym is Tories.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:57 pm

Uh quill how do you find space in your mouth to fit BOTH feet??

If the antonym of liberal is the Tories who are RW then as I stated liberal = left

Which would mean I and not sassy is right

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:04 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:Uh quill how do you find space in your mouth to fit BOTH feet??

If the antonym of liberal is the Tories who are RW then as I stated liberal = left

You misunderstood me, smelly. What I said was the antonym of open-mindedness is Tories. Gotta keep up, partner.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:21 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:Uh quill how do you find space in your mouth to fit BOTH feet??

If the  antonym of liberal is the Tories who are RW then as I stated liberal = left

You misunderstood me, smelly.  What I said was the antonym of open-mindedness is Tories.  Gotta keep up, partner.

Oh quill haven't you realised by now that I take pleasure in twisting peoples words??

Especially arrogant ones like you , your attempts to "explain what you mean" amuse me

EL oh EL

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:26 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

If the  antonym of liberal is the Tories who are RW then as I stated liberal = left

You misunderstood me, smelly.  What I said was the antonym of open-mindedness is Tories.  Gotta keep up, partner.

Oh quill haven't you realised by now that I take pleasure in twisting peoples words??

Especially arrogant ones like you , your attempts to "explain what you mean" amuse me

EL oh EL

Refreshingly honest admission there, smelly. I'll try to keep it in mind any time I'm tempted to take you seriously ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:34 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

EL oh EL

Refreshingly honest admission there, smelly. I'll try to keep it in mind any time I'm tempted to take you seriously ...

Too late Ben

You're one of my favourite posters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:39 pm

TC wrote:Ce forum est très à droite.

L'administrateur ici est très accommodant à leur égard.

Suspect 

Ce forum HNE Très à droite. L'administrateur ici HNE Très accommodant à Leur Egard. il peut très bien, mais il ya d'autres forums qui interdisent à tout simplement pas d'accord avec eux!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:14 am

Liberal only means left to the ignorant, Liberal economics and Liberal welfare are both liberal one is RW one is LW. Again you are an idiot.
RW means Capitalist LW means Communist in economics. they are not even real terms in social issues, they should be progressive and conservative there is no reason you can have a LW conservative party or a RW progressive party.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:18 am

veya_victaous wrote:

Liberal only means left to the ignorant, Liberal economics and Liberal welfare are both liberal one is RW one is LW. Again you are an idiot.
RW means Capitalist LW means Communist in economics.  they are not even real terms in social issues, they should be progressive and conservative there is no reason you can have a LW conservative party or a RW progressive party.

The liberals don't like it up em it seems

Didn't know the left were so touchy

Last edited by smelly_bandit on Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:23 am

Eilzel wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

I think part of the issue is ANDY struggles to understand UK politics so it is impossible for him to envision people that actually do  Rolling Eyes  Really it is not that hard its economics and social politics largely the same through out the western world, Andy's Idea that England is some special magic land some how separate from the rest of the world is why your economy is in the toilet.. England is no different than dozens of other places. And there is this thing called the Internet  Suspect really like I have said before get with times! it's not the 70's when boarders and geographic distance Still made a huge issue  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:29 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Well, yes I thought it was kinda fun, til I read this:

smelly_bandit wrote:Especially arrogant ones like you , your attempts to "explain what you mean" amuse me

Now that conveys that you fear me. Calm down, me boy. I'm never as harsh as I could be.  ::D:: 

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:35 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

RW means Capitalist LW means Communist in economics.  they are not even real terms in social issues, they should be progressive and conservative there is no reason you can have a LW conservative party or a RW progressive party.

The liberals don't like it up em it seems

Didn't know the left were so touchy

is that slang in the UK for what it is here.

if so..... Unlike you Smelly  :askissas:  you lov'em up ya
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:37 am

Original Quill wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

smelly_bandit wrote:Especially arrogant ones like you , your attempts to "explain what you mean" amuse me

Now that conveys that you fear me.  Calm down, me boy.  I'm never as harsh as I could be.   ::D:: 

baahhhh as if
Smelly fears nothing....
fear requires thought  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:49 am

Nah...I detect a bit of the knee shakes. 'Course he could just be doin' a tute in the east end.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:15 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Now that conveys that you fear me.  Calm down, me boy.  I'm never as harsh as I could be.   ::D:: 

Of course it conveys fear quill, like most lefties you see what you want to see and no more

I don't fear you physically, you live halfway across the world, and if you sought me out and found me, its you who would be feeling fear not me.

Morally you are as bankrupt as Greece is financially, unlike you I do not need my online friends to validate my points of view

You seem to be intelligent and knowledgable about some issues and topics but are ignorant and naive about many more issues and topics, especially practical real world issues

And like most lefties you have an over inflated and distorted perception of yourself

People like you remind of the story of the emperor and his new clothes

No quill I do not fear you in any sense of the word, I am however amused by you

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:48 pm

No...I don't mean physically.

I sense doubt in your confidence about your own ideas. You fear that I will expose that.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3