NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone had a PM about a new forum?

+6
Feroza
Fluffyx
Eilzel
Raggamuffin
nicko
eddie
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Has anyone had a PM about a new forum? Empty Has anyone had a PM about a new forum?

Post by eddie Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:48 am

I got this about two weeks ago, just forgot about it.

harrymuffin wrote:
You have been mentioned as an asset, please have a look at this new forum.

http://chaoticmusings.lefora.com/

Suspect 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Has anyone had a PM about a new forum? Empty Re: Has anyone had a PM about a new forum?

Post by nicko Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:03 am

I got one as well eddie, but as I rarely make first posts,[I prefer to just read em] I turned it down.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Has anyone had a PM about a new forum? Empty Re: Has anyone had a PM about a new forum?

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:17 am

Yeah I did and I joined it, but there didn't seem muc happening and I forgot about it - and I forgot to save it and couldn't remember what it was called...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:20 am

It's hardly news , I received two invites, one from Phil and one from someone many of you don't know. Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:12 pm

Yes. It's full of Festers though.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Yes. It's full of Festers though.

Yes ...I did notice many from the sleeping dogs are there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:21 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Yes. It's full of Festers though.

Wrong forum dear.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Wrong forum dear.

Oh no, it's definitely the right forum chief....

http://chaoticmusings.lefora.com

It has a mixture of a few forums posters ...and there is definitely a few sleeping doxers in there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:34 pm

I did, had a look. Some reet cants over there, didn't reply haha
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:36 pm

Eilzel wrote:I did, had a look. Some reet cants over there, didn't reply haha

Reet cants?...just clicked on Les...your being polite! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:41 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Wrong forum dear.

It has a mixture of a few forums posters ...and there is definitely a few sleeping doxers in there.

Too many festers for my liking. There are no festers on Dogs.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:48 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Many would beg to differ Rags, Stooo and Victoria admin are two of them just to begin with ...and they disclose information about others they don't like.

You know that anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:51 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Many would beg to differ Rags, Stooo and Victoria admin are two of them just to begin with ...and they disclose information about others they don't like.

You know that anyway.

You don't know what a fester is, do you?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:55 pm

I invited Ragga and Xtras,that's all,both declined.

It is a tad..bitchy.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

You know that anyway.

Not really..I'm guessing along the lines of....

Drop outs, louts, liars, instigators, doxers, inventing malicious stories, undesirables ...

That kind of thing?

Maybe I'm dead wrong though?

Im sure it's something not good.

Enthral me with your forum acumen and lingo Rags!

Oh oh!!..loitering too? And eating into people? Laughing 

Last edited by Joy Division on Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:57 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:I invited Ragga and Xtras,that's all,both declined.

It is a tad..bitchy.

I had an invite from HM and Phil

Hey fluffy Smile x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:00 pm

Fluffy post disappear?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:00 pm

Joy Division wrote:

It is a tad..bitchy.

I had an invite from HM and Phil

Hey fluffy Smile x

Hello JD  I love you 

I like your sig very much. Smile 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:02 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Drop outs, louts, liars, instigators, doxers, inventing malicious stories, undesirables ...

That kind of thing?

If it's referring to Cockney rhyming slang, it'd mean 'festering sore - whore'..

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:02 pm

Joy Division wrote:Fluffy post disappear?

Yes it did vanish,i am having a bloody awful time with my laptop,pop up's everywhere. I'm losing the will to live.

I said Dogs are no different to Bitchfest,they just pretend to adopt a morally superior facade.

They are some DTV trolls on the new forum aswell which I just post around.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:02 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

That kind of thing?

A fester is a member of Bitchfest who is up the arses of the other festers.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:03 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:

Yes it did vanish,i am having a bloody awful time with my laptop,pop up's everywhere. I'm losing the will to live.

I said Dogs are no different to Bitchfest,they just pretend to adopt a morally superior facade.

The festers are worse to me than the members of Dogs, so obviously I'm not going to join a forum where there are festers lurking around.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:08 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:

That DTV is absolutely filled with the most vulgar things imagineable and I'm quite tolerant, a bunch of little arseholes, and yes fluffy,,,dogs is pathetic where women members are threatened and bullied,along with allegations of child molestation ..even though they don't know who the poster is in real life...

It's a vile cesspit trying to claim moral high ground as you ...at least with BF, it's more jokey and some of them are ex- victims of Dogs(which is run by criminals), sadly a few dogs posters go to BF to hassle people....

I like Edna and purr Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:10 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

That kind of thing?

Rags,it's fcuking comical how you can say that given what sleeping Dox is like!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing 

The irony indeed!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

The festers are worse to me than the members of Dogs, so obviously I'm not going to join a forum where there are festers lurking around.

I think the truth is more like you are well out your comfort zone there, same goes for the two admin criminals at dogs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:11 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Rags,it's fcuking comical how you can say that given what sleeping Dox is like!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing 

The irony indeed!!!

I'm just explaining what a fester is. What's your problem with that?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:12 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I think the truth is more like you are well out your comfort zone there, same goes for the two admin criminals at dogs.

The truth is that the festers are not very nice to me, so why would I want to be around them?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:12 pm

Joy Division wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

That DTV is absolutely filled with the most vulgar things imagineable and I'm quite tolerant, a bunch of little arseholes, and yes fluffy,,,dogs is pathetic where women members are threatened and bullied,along with allegations of child molestation ..even though they don't know who the poster is in real life...

It's a  vile cesspit trying to claim moral high ground as you ...at least with BF, it's more jokey and some of them are ex- victims of Dogs(which is run by criminals), sadly a few dogs posters go to BF to hassle people....

Any excuse eh JD? Don't you ever get bored with bitching?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

The irony indeed!!!

Can you tell me what a fester means in the dictionary Rags?

And I'm only reminding you what Dogs is TRULY like, no matter how often you deny this.

I see that knob Curious (who also claims people are Peadophiles) got the boot from the bald one! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

It's a  vile cesspit trying to claim moral high ground as you ...at least with BF, it's more jokey and some of them are ex- victims of Dogs(which is run by criminals), sadly a few dogs posters go to BF to hassle people....

No excuse a Rags,,,everything I have just said is the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:18 pm

Joy Division wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

I like Edna and Purr also,they are good people.

I have never actually read DTV but the posters who seem to hail from there seem to thrive on insults and bitching.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:19 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Can you tell me what a fester means in the dictionary Rags?

And I'm only reminding you what Dogs is TRULY like, no matter how often you deny this.

I see that knob Curious (who also claims people are Peadophiles) got the boot from the bald one! Laughing 

Who cares what you think of Dogs?

I'm just saying why I didn't join the new forum.

FH seems to be pretty fester-free these days.

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:21 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

This thread isn't about Dogs though - you just made it that way. You're obsessed and bitter, as well as retarded.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:21 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I like Edna and Purr also,they are good people.

I have never actually read DTV but the posters who seem to hail from there seem to thrive on insults and bitching.

That fact that you like them doesn't make them good people ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:22 pm

Joy Division it's a shame you're not on there as you would restore a bit of sanity lol ::D:: 

But I can understand why you are not keen on the idea!
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

This thread isn't about Dogs though - you just made it that way. You're obsessed and bitter, as well as retarded.

Well I've for good reason to be a bit concerned about your lovers forum..remember these vile accusations?..from your boyfriend Stoo and Victoria ( both convicted criminals)

http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&sid=7e72032853e65b37c30aada94bf2a44d&keywords=Joy+division&start=45

You revelled in this dint you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:38 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well I've for good reason to be a bit concerned about your lovers forum..remember these vile accusations?..from your boyfriend Stoo and Victoria ( both convicted criminals)

http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&sid=7e72032853e65b37c30aada94bf2a44d&keywords=Joy+division&start=45

Bored now - talk to yourself or anyone who will listen to your whining.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:38 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:Joy Division it's a shame you're not on there as you would restore a bit of sanity lol ::D:: 

But I can understand why you are not keen on the idea!

Thanks fluffy, one of the reasons I never joined(and this could be bollocks) is that I hear it may be an unsafe forum , as in poor security and leaky forum info...

Also...I don't know for sure who owns it!
I'm not saying that's true though,

Last edited by Joy Division on Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

You revelled in this didnt you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Oh yes...whining?i would say I've ample reason to whine, fun at the time for you all over there though wasn't it?

That forum is the biggest shithole accusing people of being child molesters, your boyfriend can shove that right up his hairy arse(more there than on his head, truth.)

The worst mistake was for me to join that forum, I only did so because I thought Shine still had something to do with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Feroza Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:01 pm

It is a tad..bitchy.

You invited me too my dear  Wink 
Feroza
Feroza
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:24 pm

I did as well, had a look but wasn't very impressed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:28 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You know that anyway.

Yea.

Ficktoria put my full name up on there. Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:51 pm

Meh

Back to top Go down

Post by Stooo Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:51 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Hi cat rapist, still into boning little children? Smile
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stooo Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:54 pm

eddie wrote:I got this about two weeks ago, just forgot about it.

harrymuffin wrote:
You have been mentioned as an asset,   please have a look at this new forum.

Suspect 

I wonder why Shell didn't send me an invite?  :\\:[: 
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stooo Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:56 pm

Philagain wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

You know that anyway.

Yea.

Your full name like you did with Eddie's son on here?
Stooo
Stooo
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:58 pm

Stooo wrote:
eddie wrote:I got this about two weeks ago, just forgot about it.

harrymuffin wrote:
You have been mentioned as an asset,   please have a look at this new forum.

Suspect 

I wonder why Shell didn't send me an invite?   :\\:[: 

I can't imagine why.  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:59 pm

Stooo wrote:
Philagain wrote:

Yea.

Ficktoria put my surname up.
I put just a Christian name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:00 pm

Philagain wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Ficktoria put my surname up.
I put just a Christian name.

Didn't you say it wasn't your name?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next