NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you say this forum is mainly RW or LW ?...

+7
HoratioTarr
Lone Wolf
Cass
nicko
Ben Reilly
TC
scrat
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mainly RW or LW?..

Would you say this forum is mainly RW or LW ?... - Page 2 Vote_lcap47%Would you say this forum is mainly RW or LW ?... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 47% 
[ 7 ]
Would you say this forum is mainly RW or LW ?... - Page 2 Vote_lcap53%Would you say this forum is mainly RW or LW ?... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 53% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 15

Would you say this forum is mainly RW or LW ?... - Page 2 Empty Would you say this forum is mainly RW or LW ?...

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:24 am

First topic message reminder :

It's a great forum, but I honestly feel it's mainly RW(SOME of them trying to WUM!!

I'm just being honest!! ::troll:: Laughing 

But we do have a couple of decent RW here.
But what do you think?...

Back to top Go down

Would you say this forum is mainly RW or LW ?... - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you say this forum is mainly RW or LW ?...

Post by Original Quill Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:22 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:
 Idea 

OR, maybe he's subscribing to a proxy server located somewhere in North America ???

AND, to make things more convoluted, that proxy service could also be using remote relays located anywhere over there..    ::dunno:: 

...or simply...

http://new.hidemyass.com/

I was going to say, Tess.  Hidemyass is not a lot of trouble at all.

Bee, you remember Hairyback over on FF?? That's how he would get around Stephen's bans over night.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Would you say this forum is mainly RW or LW ?... - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you say this forum is mainly RW or LW ?...

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:28 pm

I agree with Cass about the labeling tbh, it's very difficult to label a person in the main.  Most of us have a combination of RW and LW opinions depending on the subject and personal experiences.

My vote was based on the number of people who claim to be LW and the number who claim to be RW on the Forum  ::D::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:58 pm

There seems to be a good balance of people who are broadly left and broadly right respectively, which augurs well for the board's future. As ftl notes, some people are a mixture of right & left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:08 pm

Of course we do indeed,as well as those more in the centre like Eilzel, we need a good mix, I agree, but why do some RW just constantly tell lies and scaremonger over issues like Islam?...

I say some of course, as we have the like of our honourable Gerbs Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:18 pm

Joy Division wrote:Of course we do indeed,as well as those more in the centre like Eilzel, we need a good mix, I agree, but why do some RW just constantly tell lies and scaremonger over issues like Islam?...

Elizel is a self declared lefty , fucktard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:24 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Joy Division wrote:Of course we do indeed,as well as those more in the centre like Eilzel, we need a good mix, I agree, but why do some RW just constantly tell lies and scaremonger over issues like Islam?...

You can't help being an idiot can you. Les has always said that he voted Lib Dem and is sad to see what has happened to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:26 pm

Sassy wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

You can't help being an idiot can you.   Les has always said that he voted Lib Dem and is sad to see what has happened to them.  

Yes and LD are leftwing hippies, even labour are better than them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:32 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Sassy wrote:

You can't help being an idiot can you.   Les has always said that he voted Lib Dem and is sad to see what has happened to them.  

lol! lol! lol! 

Too stupid to know the difference between the old Liberal Party and the LibDems. Sad, but to be expected.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:37 pm

Sassy wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

lol! lol! lol! 

Too stupid to know the difference between the old Liberal Party and the LibDems.   Sad, but to be expected.

Clues in the title - liberal

Liberal means left

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:41 pm

It's full of LW filth and a few Muslims who are ashamed to admit their ethnicity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:43 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:

Get back on Kaka nipple Smelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:43 pm

The two thickest twits on the planet have landed, hope they fly back home soon, then we can disinfect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:44 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Sassy wrote:

lol! lol! lol! 

Too stupid to know the difference between the old Liberal Party and the LibDems.   Sad, but to be expected.

Clues in the title  - liberal

Liberal means left

Go and read up about the Liberal's ethos and the LibDems ethos. You can read I presume? You know, Jack and Jill etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:45 pm

Sassy wrote:The two thickest twits on the planet have landed, hope they fly back home soon, then we can disinfect.

Yes..I noticed they have been let out of their cave tonight to do their master's dirty work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:47 pm

Sassy wrote:The two thickest twits on the planet have landed, hope they fly back home soon, then we can disinfect.

MY country and never forget it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:47 pm

Joy Division wrote:

Yes..I noticed they have been let out of their cave tonight to do their master's dirty work.

Anyone got a wooden stake?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:49 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:

You mean SEL . a PM will get you the answer to that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:50 pm

Phillipa wrote:

No more your country than anyone else's who lives here.   Delusions of grandeur Kakashit? think someone made you king do you?

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:49 am

Phillipa wrote:

No it's NOT!!!  not such thing you just live there until the PROPER owners come and take it off you lazy Anglos   Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz 
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/5dcf0dbc-25f9-11e3-aee8-00144feab7de.html#axzz34CzVH4q5
Half you Country is already been bought already Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz 
Not long now till it is all owned by races with hard work and initiative  pirat  pirat  pirat  pirat  pirat  pirat 

::troll::  ::troll::  ::troll::  ::troll::
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:54 am

@OP

pointless....

mainly Left wing, a few legit RW(like Victor and nicko)

But the majority are Racists to focused on someone with a difference skin colour or Skygiant god to Actually have an opinion on economic theory regarding the owning the means of production  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:54 am

Phillipa wrote:

Your country?

No wonder so many here describe it as a piece of shit -- another mystery solved ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:02 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Phillipa wrote:

Your country?

No wonder so many here describe it as a piece of shit -- another mystery solved ...

Who has described my country as a piece of sh1t Benji?

Tell me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:10 am

RW or LW?
Its full of people venting their anger at each other, to hide it behind a so called political position is just that, hiding.
Wooden stakes and air freshener and calling people fucktards is just online strangers hurling insults and having a 'popular' political opinion doesnt make it right or funny or clever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:13 am

Nems wrote:RW or LW?
Its full of people venting their anger at each other, to hide it behind a so called political position is just that, hiding.
Wooden stakes and air freshener and calling people fucktards is just online strangers hurling insults and having a 'popular' political opinion doesnt make it right or funny or clever.

Good point Nems - i have fallen for that.

I try to post about news but every time somebody starts about left or right wing.

It's a good way for people to excuse the state of affairs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:16 am

BigAndy9 wrote:

I try to post about news but every time somebody starts about left or right wing.

Hi Andy
Its an excuse for some, purely an excuse. The worst ones are those trying to claim the moral high ground by conveniently overlooking their own behaviour.
Have a good day  Cool 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:16 am

Nems wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Hi Andy
Its an excuse for some, purely an excuse. The worst ones are those trying to claim the moral high ground by conveniently overlooking their own behaviour.
Have a good day  Cool 

Thanks Nems.

You too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:17 am

I thought it was mainly people with silly grudges where some people never seem to let go of for years and use claims to things in the past to have a go at people.
Thankfully most actually debate here, sometimes it can become heated and even nasty because people are passionate about their beliefs, but it always settles down as it always has done and also some great banter where many see it as banter and do not take offense. Some can be down right nasty and vindictive and do not know where to draw the line, of those who have they have been banned.

All in all most political debates are not the problem, it is the prejudice debates that tend to spark anger and heated debates

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:20 am

Didge wrote:

I thought it was mainly people with silly grudges where some people never seem to let go of for years and use claims to things in the past to have a go at people.
Thankfully most actually debate here, sometimes it can become heated and even nasty because people are passionate about their beliefs, but it always settles down as it always has done and also some great banter where many see it as banter and do not take offense. Some can be down right nasty and vindictive and do not know where to draw the line, of those who have they have been banned.

All in all most political debates are not the problem, it is the prejudice debates that tend to spark anger and heated debates

No one is rude to you because of your political views, its because you are a horror.
You been up all night? Good job you dont work eh?
see you later, I have to go to work

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:24 am

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

No one is rude to you because of your political views, its because you are a horror.
You been up all night? Good ob you dont work eh?
see you later, I have to go to work

Eh? Who said I was talking about me? Not concerned if people are rude to me, I actually take it as a compliment because they find it difficult to counter my points and as I can also be condescending to people who are prejudice, which of course there is a reason behind this, it is called irony
How odd and defensive of you. Yes such a horror I stood up for you, must be such an evil thing to do for people when I think they have been unfairly treated, odd that, proving my point where posters, hold onto silly feuds.

Hey ho, the fact is most debates that turn angry are ones that are based around prejudice or ones that spark off old feuds

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:54 am

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

You mean he's downloaded and installed a 5MB bit of free software.

Wow - great lengths.

You said previously Andy that you had no problem if Phil came back..but it's certainly not what your posts indicate.

In fact,,you said you wanted him to come back.

I would love to see Phil back.

Where have i indicated otherwise?

Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:29 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Phillipa wrote:

Your country?

Tell me!

well you do your best to make it sound horrible.  Rolling Eyes  a few of the others on here make it sound like a pretty shitty place to live too  Neutral  I know reading over this Forum i wouldn't be thinking 'Well England seems like a jolly old place to move to'  Suspect  Suspect  Suspect  Suspect  probably wouldn't expect a warm welcome either  pale 

ohh and I almost forgot... ME :::grouch:: yes most definitely me tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue  pirat  pirat  pirat  pirat  pirat 

Bee doesn't say many nice things either  Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:32 am

veya_victaous wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Tell me!

well you do your best to make it sound horrible.  Rolling Eyes  a few of the others on here make it sound like a pretty shitty place to live too  Neutral  I know reading over this Forum i wouldn't be thinking 'Well England seems like a jolly old place to move to'  Suspect  Suspect  Suspect  Suspect  probably wouldn't expect a warm welcome either  pale 

ohh and I almost forgot... ME :::grouch:: yes most definitely me tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue  pirat  pirat  pirat  pirat  pirat 

So far we have veya and "Bee" then.

Right, any more?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:37 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

Right, any more?

To be fair they are just saying the image of England that the likes of you project  Laughing 

So cheer up old man and start being a bit more positive for a change  sunny 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:39 am

And to be fair there is no question this forum is more Left Wing.

The RW however make up for it with their relentless bitching and moaning and running down our great nation (UK) as if it is going to the dogs and rotting- it isn't, it is great and will remain great for years to come Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:40 am

Eilzel wrote:And to be fair there is no question this forum is more Left Wing.

The RW however make up for it with their relentless bitching and moaning and running down our great nation (UK) as if it is going to the dogs and rotting- it isn't, it is great and will remain great for years to come Smile

Have a nice trip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:41 am

What makes this so much better than it's so called "rival", Flop is that RW & LW can debate civilly over a range of topics, sonmetimes agreeing, sometimes not, without (mainly) resorting to personal abuse.
Abuse happens as the norm over on Deans's site, which seems to be dying a painful death, and perhaps is the reason many of his posters prefer here for healthy debate.
Ben has the modding about right, I don't like foul language just for the sake of it, at times the F bomb can be highly effective - especially when referring to Dave, Gideon, Naughty Nickers, Glove and Titty Theresa (I bet she was a good shag in her hayday).
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:42 am

Eilzel wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Right, any more?

To be fair they are just saying the image of England that the likes of you project  Laughing 

He forgot how to do that years ago. Never mind the green fields etc, to BA it's all about dark corridors and fear and loathing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:42 am

I agree Eilzel..many of the RW are nasty, hate filled and bitter...they blame the unemployed(forgetting they once were or are too) and immigrants for anything g that goes wrong.

But the score up to now, does indicate there are more RW!!! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:43 am

Eilzel wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

Right, any more?

Yeah  ::D::  ::D::  ::D::  if it wasn't for Les, FTL and a few of the others England would really sound like a right shit hole

You forgot to add your self to the List Andy  Cool  You are one of the worst Culprits  Twisted Evil  You post much more negative things about England than me  I love you I love you I love you we Aussies love you for making it sound so terrible over there  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:54 am

Joy Division wrote:

I agree Eilzel..many of the RW are nasty, hate filled and bitter...they blame the unemployed(forgetting they once were or are too) and immigrants for anything g that goes wrong.

Does it? I voted more LW, because I think it is. We just have a very vocal minority of RWers, which is fine of course, they are good game  Twisted Evil 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:01 am

Eilzel wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Does it? I voted more LW, because I think it is. We just have a very vocal minority of RWers, which is fine of course, they are good game  Twisted Evil 

...well that's what I mean Eilzel..MORE have voted LW,so surely that indicates up till now that more may be RW. Laughing 

It's just a goof anyway,but more have voted LW, I think too coming over from Flap would definitely make this place seem more LW.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:01 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
Phillipa wrote:

Razz 

CRAWL back under your rock you senile old fart, there's a good chap...

THEN later on your long suffering wife can bring you your evening Horlicks'..

Would you say this forum is mainly RW or LW ?... - Page 2 100248129_horlicks_246921c

Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:12 am

Joy Division wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

...well that's what I mean Eilzel..MORE have voted LW,so  surely that indicates up till now that more may be RW. Laughing 

It's just a goof anyway,but more have voted LW, I think too coming over from Flap would definitely make this place seem more LW.

Do you think this place is more RW JD?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:27 am

Eilzel wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

...well that's what I mean Eilzel..MORE have voted LW,so  surely that indicates up till now that more may be RW. Laughing 

If he does (and he indeed does) it's that "victim syndrome" coming through.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:32 am

Of course you don't see the country as being in decline

You have a pathological need to destroy the object of your jealousy

You have no decency in you therefore you endeavour to destroy all decency in society, so what we see as a breakdown in social fabric and morality you see as leftwing progressiveness, and when you finally get to the bottom and you're surrounded by your fanatical Muslims and savage ethnics, when there is legal child prostitution and sharia stoning in the street,

You will all look around and think - look how wonderfully multicultural we are we beat the RW, this is much better than the narrow mindedness of before where people protested sharia law and hanging of gays and beheading of soldiers

Ironically elizel you probably won't think anything, because you will probably be dead at the hands of "only a few" Muslims

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:33 am

Eilzel wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

The majority of the time I do Eilzel, this could be because it was more LW before the influx from Flap....

Sometimes I look whose online , and very often I see around 9 names who I would definitely say were RW, and maybe three or four LW..

But then again,,there have been times when I look to see who is online and there are a good seven or eight LW and maybe around 5 or so RW.

But it could well be in part to the loudness and constant uncontrolled excitement of some on the right , like the Kaka's, Andy9's , Smelly's, Tommy's , Drinky's etc ...and all the bladder movements that go with them  Laughing 

They definitely are loud, brash and excitable  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:35 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

If he does (and he indeed does) it's that "victim syndrome" coming through.

There's no 'victim ' syndrome here Andy I assure you! ...
I'm only offering my opinion, and if you don't like it, you can bump your gums on Kaka nipple chief  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:48 am

Sorry could someone translate smelly's post into the language of a sane man please?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:03 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
Sassy wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

lol! lol! lol! 

Clues in the title  - liberal

Liberal means left

LOLZ Dickhead
the Right wing party here is the LIBERAL PARTY
the left wing is the Labor party

Liberal means Economically Liberal a.k.a Capitalist a.k.a. Right Wing,
you see once upon a time politicians used to have polices regarding the economics of the nation Not feeding off Racial bigotry for easy votes  Cool Cool Cool 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next