NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it true that Britain has become more racist?

+7
nicko
stardesk
Fred
eddie
Irn Bru
Tommy Monk
Ben Reilly
11 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Is it true that Britain has become more racist? - Page 2 Empty Is it true that Britain has become more racist?

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Journalists like their stories to fit into an accepted current narrative. With domestic politics dominated by concerns over Europe and immigration, and the rise of the far-right elsewhere in the EU, it is understandable that editors are alert to evidence of rising racism in Britain.

But today's figures are not evidence of rising racism. In fact, if anything, the trend is of flat or declining levels of self-reported racial prejudice.

The statistics come from the annual British Social Attitudes survey which, since 1983, has interviewed one or two thousand people and asked if they are "very prejudiced", "a little bit prejudiced" or "not prejudiced at all" against people of other races.

Adding together the "very" (3%) and "a little" (27%) figures from this year's survey produces a total of 30% - up from last year (26%) but well below the year before (38%).

Yes, the current figure is higher than the lowest figures ever recorded (25% in 2000 and 2001) but then you could equally argue it is well below the high point of 38% recorded in 1987 and 2011.

Is it true that Britain has become more racist? - Page 2 _75148245_357fcd99-fce5-4280-a9b7-526031d96dc5

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-27608252
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Is it true that Britain has become more racist? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it true that Britain has become more racist?

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:43 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Your consistently quite a rude fucker aren't you Vic...isn't Ben a weasle too?,or is it just me?

since YOU have not had an original idea pass between your ears in months instead relying on someone else to provide your "ammo" and all you can do is spout yes didge, great didge...didge is the greatest....then it is indeed only YOU that is the "weasle"  Ben is more a moose...... rendeer 

Oh!..ok Victor! x

Back to top Go down

Is it true that Britain has become more racist? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it true that Britain has become more racist?

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:47 pm

As always - it depends if you mean the true term racist, or the liberal elite's new version of a RACIST!

I think there are very very few people in England who are racist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:23 am

Didge wrote:Look at the spikes on the graph.

Recessions:

1980-1981

1990-1991

2008-2009

2011-2012

Some people don't like to think about it, but when people are doing better, there is less animosity. When people start losing their livelihood, they start looking for someone to blame, and very often it's someone they didn't necessarily care for in the first place. They look for a simple explanation to a complicated problem and in the case of the UK, they start blaming the immigrants.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:37 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:Look at the spikes on the graph.

Recessions:

1980-1981

1990-1991

2008-2009

2011-2012

Some people don't like to think about it, but when people are doing better, there is less animosity. When people start losing their livelihood, they start looking for someone to blame, and very often it's someone they didn't necessarily care for in the first place. They look for a simple explanation to a complicated problem and in the case of the UK, they start blaming the immigrants.

So i was right then - you're getting mixed up with a racist and someone who blames a certain section of the population when things are bad.

So why are you talking about racism?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:39 am

victorisnotamused wrote:
Didge wrote:

Exactly proving you are a selfish wally, thank goodness many do not share such poor views and actually care about humanity, clearly evolution went somewhat wrong with you

no...proving I dont give a rats arse WHAT your opinion is since it is invalid and has little or no support.....apart from ben and your pet weasle JD.....

You think support of posters makes for a credible argument?

You really are losing it, as seen people can be blind to support UKIP, does that make UKIP's policies viable?
You are selfish as seen and seem to have arguments based off poor unfounded fear with also only thinking about yourself, me, me, me.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:43 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

So i was right then - you're getting mixed up with a racist and someone who blames a certain section of the population when things are bad.

Exactly my feeling too Andy.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:49 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:But smelly, going by your logic, wouldn't 2001 onwards and the year or so just after 9/11, have shown a rather big spike?

No

A single incident doesn't normally result is widespread anger, especially when a society is known for its tolerance

Repeated patterns however result in a backlash

And it doesn't need to be things like 9/11 or 7/7, it's more a lot of small things adding up with big ones thrown in when the pots already simmering

Sticking up signs saying "this is a Muslim area no gays/dogs/alcohol allowed"

Having a British soldiers head hacked off in London

It's an ongoing social, moral and cultural attack against the British/European by foreigners/Muslims that will result in anger and hatred

And why not??

How fucking tolerant are we expected to be??

Incorrect again, most people are tolerant and such events create fear of other UK attacks, what is then done to increase and play on this fear is countless sites and medias playing up to this fear and even worse like you smelly promoting a view that a whole religion is meant to kill people, ignoring that millions of its followers do not, but as seen arguments promoting this view of fear, play on those who fear other UK attacks and are thus susceptible to claims promoted. As seen though the intolerance only grows mainly after recessions, for the main it drops again as things get better economically, thus it is very clear it is economic down turns that help create an increase in prejudice views base upon scapegoating. You see even your arguments above are based on isolated incidents by members of Choudreys group who are very small in number, but you use it as a means to instill fear of all Muslims because they put posters up etc, claiming this is what Islam is all about. Am happy if you hate his group, as I do to, but you use their actions to demonize all Muslims here, thus it is you and others demonizing groups of people that helps create this rise as well as attacks as well as recessions.
So you are very much a part of the cause and affect that increase prejudice views.

Your  whole life is thus led by fear and very much hate and I suggest you educate yourself on this.

‘Suspect Communities’?
Counter-terrorism policy, the press, and the impact on Irish and Muslim communities in Britain

http://www.city.ac.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0005/96287/suspect-communities-report-july2011.pdf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:16 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

correct Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:55 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

correct Andy

Reply of the day by the God freaks.

Sadly some do blame every Muslim for only one Muslim's wrongdoing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:07 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

No

A single incident doesn't normally result is widespread anger, especially when a society is known for its tolerance

Repeated patterns however result in a backlash

And it doesn't need to be things like 9/11 or 7/7, it's more a lot of small things adding up with big ones thrown in when the pots already simmering

Sticking up signs saying "this is a Muslim area no gays/dogs/alcohol allowed"

Having a British soldiers head hacked off in London

It's an ongoing social, moral and cultural attack against the British/European by foreigners/Muslims that will result in anger and hatred

And why not??

How fucking tolerant are we expected to be??

Incorrect again, most people are tolerant and such events create fear of other UK attacks, what is then done to increase and play on this fear is countless sites and medias playing up to this fear and even worse like you smelly promoting a view that a whole religion is meant to kill people, ignoring that millions of its followers do not, but as seen arguments promoting this view of fear, play on those who fear other UK attacks and are thus susceptible to claims promoted. As seen though the intolerance only grows mainly after recessions, for the main it drops again as things get better economically, thus it is very clear it is economic down turns that help create an increase in prejudice views base upon scapegoating. You see even your arguments above are based on isolated incidents by members of Choudreys group who are very small in number, but you use it as a means to instill fear of all Muslims because they put posters up etc, claiming this is what Islam is all about. Am happy if you hate his group, as I do to, but you use their actions to demonize all Muslims here, thus it is you and others demonizing groups of people that helps create this rise as well as attacks as well as recessions.
So you are very much a part of the cause and affect that increase prejudice views.

Your  whole life is thus led by fear and very much hate and I suggest you educate yourself on this.

‘Suspect Communities’?
Counter-terrorism policy, the press, and the impact on Irish and Muslim communities in Britain

http://www.city.ac.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0005/96287/suspect-communities-report-july2011.pdf

Good speech didge

Doesn't change anything though - Muslims are responsible for their own misfortunes

But I'm sure you will some other reasons why they aren't responsible for their one actions

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:30 pm

That's correct Smelly, those who commit atrocious acts of terrorism are responsible for their own actions, and they see themselves as Martyrs of some sort...

But it's a real shame when all Muslims cop the blame for the few.

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:00 pm

Before I begin, I'd just like to disagree with Didge. He seems to have a fixation just lately on the concept of 'fear,' which he mentioned 8 times in his last post, just above. He's also used the term when countering Dibley in religious discussions. Sorry Didge but I think you're wrong.

What ails most Brits is the constant stream of migrants coming here looking for a better life, at our expence. Our nation has/had a history and a heritage going back a long way. We don't like the idea of losing that unique identity, by watering down by hordes of migrants, irrespective of faith and nationality. Yes I agree that we are all humans and as such we are all entitled to a secure and comfortable life, but should that be at the expense of your hosts? Should they be allowed to abuse our societies benefits? Our housing, our hospitals, our jobs? NO! I think not. If they have a profession or skill that we need to fill spaces, then ok, that's fine, but not every man jack of them.

(Thinks: Sit back and wait for the cannons to fire.)
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:04 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

correct Andy

I find your Avatar very offensive can you change it to something not designed to cause upset and offence please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:05 pm

Nems wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I find your Avatar very offensive can you change it to something not designed to cause upset and offence please?

Er...well no I can't,,,unless admin tell me to.

And please stop pretending to be offended for goodness sake.

..anyway ..how can you be offended over something that doesn't exist?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:11 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Journalists like their stories to fit into an accepted current narrative. With domestic politics dominated by concerns over Europe and immigration, and the rise of the far-right elsewhere in the EU, it is understandable that editors are alert to evidence of rising racism in Britain.

But today's figures are not evidence of rising racism. In fact, if anything, the trend is of flat or declining levels of self-reported racial prejudice.

The statistics come from the annual British Social Attitudes survey which, since 1983, has interviewed one or two thousand people and asked if they are "very prejudiced", "a little bit prejudiced" or "not prejudiced at all" against people of other races.

Adding together the "very" (3%) and "a little" (27%) figures from this year's survey produces a total of 30% - up from last year (26%) but well below the year before (38%).

Yes, the current figure is higher than the lowest figures ever recorded (25% in 2000 and 2001) but then you could equally argue it is well below the high point of 38% recorded in 1987 and 2011.

Is it true that Britain has become more racist? - Page 2 _75148245_357fcd99-fce5-4280-a9b7-526031d96dc5

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-27608252

We have a long way to go to catch up t the American red necks and the Klu Klux Klan. Remember we have a much much better record on race tolerance than the US Ben.

Concerns now are as a direct result of ignoring the genuine concerns of absolutely non racist people whomerely challenge uncontrolled immigration.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:14 pm

77% of British people want less immigration.

Why are THE majority being ignored in this democracy???

http://in.reuters.com/article/2014/01/07/britain-immigration-survey-idINDEEA0603G20140107

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:16 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:77% of British people want less immigration.

Why are THE majority being ignored in this democracy???

http://in.reuters.com/article/2014/01/07/britain-immigration-survey-idINDEEA0603G20140107

Tommy that point is lost on lefties who despise democracy.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:27 pm

Too true Fred.

But just shows how we have a distinct absence of democracy here now.

Lib lab con all having their cosy alliance and following the same 'progressive'agenda....

Vote UKIP!!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:36 pm

There is still a larger section of the Tory party with similar views. The wets represented by Cameron are in control but he doe not represent the majority view of supporters. He represents limp wristed pseudo lefties like Didge.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:11 pm

Joy Division wrote:That's correct Smelly, those who commit atrocious acts of terrorism are responsible for their own actions, and they see themselves as Martyrs of some sort...

If it was truly only a few then why are the few so successful??

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:18 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:There is still a larger section of the Tory party with similar views. The wets represented by Cameron are in control but he doe not represent the majority view of supporters. He represents limp wristed pseudo lefties like Didge.

Well as the leftie liberals and pro EU numpties have got strong control of The party, there is not much the rest of Tory supporters can do except withdraw support completely And vote UKIP!

PM Fred.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:19 pm

stardesk wrote:Before I begin, I'd just like to disagree with Didge. He seems to have a fixation just lately on the concept of 'fear,' which he mentioned 8 times in his last post, just above. He's also used the term when countering Dibley in religious discussions. Sorry Didge but I think you're wrong.

What ails most Brits is the constant stream of migrants coming here looking for a better life, at our expence. Our nation has/had a history and a heritage going back a long way. We don't like the idea of losing that unique identity, by watering down by hordes of migrants, irrespective of faith and nationality. Yes I agree that we are all humans and as such we are all entitled to a secure and comfortable life, but should that be at the expense of your hosts? Should they be allowed to abuse our societies benefits? Our housing, our hospitals, our jobs? NO! I think not. If they have a profession or skill that we need to fill spaces, then ok, that's fine, but not every man jack of them.

Racist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:41 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Joy Division wrote:That's correct Smelly, those who commit atrocious acts of terrorism are responsible for their own actions, and they see themselves as Martyrs of some sort...

Yeah, well we have heard of several terrorist attacks committed some Islamists , but most Muslims don't commit terrorist acts,you know what I mean Smelly, say for every 1000 terrorists, we may have something like (guess) 4 or 5 million who are not...

Please don't take they figures as near accurate Smelly ffs!!

I'm just highlighting the obvious that most Muslims are not terrorists like some of the media portray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:02 pm

You forget the high proportion who support the terrorists...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:38 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Nems wrote:

You dont exist and you are very offensive

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:46 pm

Nems wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

You dont exist and you are very offensive

..ah get out the way you and run back to your God friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:20 pm

Joy Division wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Yeah, well we have heard of several terrorist attacks committed some Islamists , but most Muslims don't commit terrorist acts,you know what I mean Smelly, say for every 1000 terrorists, we may have something like (guess)  4 or 5 million who are not...

I'm just highlighting the obvious that most Muslims are not terrorists like some of the media portray.

Figures eh??

What about the figures for persecuted religious minorities in ALL Muslim countries??

If it only a few then how are they able to persecute religious minorities with impunity??

The worst violations of human rights are carried out by Muslims, if it's only a few, how are they so successful and why haven't they been stopped before now??

Spare me your hippy bullshit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:21 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:You forget the high proportion who support the terrorists...

Ssshhhhhhhhhhh

Don't mention them!!!!!!

FFS!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:31 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

‘Suspect Communities’?

Good speech didge

Doesn't change anything though - Muslims are responsible for their own misfortunes

But I'm sure you will some other reasons why they aren't responsible for their one actions

You see utterly stupid yet again, so now many Muslims who have done nothing wrong are culpable because of no other association than their faith, showing once again how some people are very ignorant to say the last and do not understand the same poor fear and stereotypes where make against the Irish based again off ignorance.

Hey ho nothing new there and the fact is you are a major player along with others who share the same hate philosphy that has increased prejudice views in this country, but hey ho it will not last as seen from history before an the ironic thing is also who are an immigrant which many UKIP supporters would like you to be encouraged to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:34 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Yeah, well we have heard of several terrorist attacks committed some Islamists , but most Muslims don't commit terrorist acts,you know what I mean Smelly, say for every 1000 terrorists, we may have something like (guess)  4 or 5 million who are not...

Figures eh??

What about the figures for persecuted religious minorities in ALL Muslim countries??

If it only a few then how are they able to persecute religious minorities with impunity??

The worst violations of human rights are carried out by Muslims, if it's only a few, how are they so successful and why haven't they been stopped before now??

...look , your talking out your racist arse again ...

So are you telling me that out of all the Muslims on the planet, most are terrorists?

What a big load of shit., dinny be so fcuking stupid man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:43 pm

stardesk wrote:Before I begin, I'd just like to disagree with Didge. He seems to have a fixation just lately on the concept of 'fear,' which he mentioned 8 times in his last post, just above. He's also used the term when countering Dibley in religious discussions. Sorry Didge but I think you're wrong.
Good you think I am wrong, but as seen it is not me that is actually fixated on fear but you are others making arguments on fear which shows you do not even understand what you are actually arguing Stardesk

What ails most Brits is the constant stream of migrants coming here looking for a better life, at our expence. Our nation has/had a history and a heritage going back a long way.
Made up of different ethnic groups which has enriched this culture, based upon language, music, arts etc

We don't like the idea of losing that unique identity,
What identity is this you speak of which nobody can define? Thus fear argument, you o not want to lose your identity and how will you lose this identity, that nobody can take away from you?

by watering down by hordes of migrants, irrespective of faith and nationality.
So even though for centuries the nation has had many different ethnic groups come and water down, love that poor view, as if having mixed races classed as hordes, which is completely insulting, even though such British hordes demographically changed the world through conquest, that now people who have come here are in some way barbaric, again a fear being promoted

Yes I agree that we are all humans and as such we are all entitled to a secure and comfortable life, but should that be at the expense of your hosts?
Expense, what are you losing, which again you are unable to define this identity? This identity is nothing more than many different ethnic people identifying behind one nation, as has been seen where it has the biggest mass immigration is where people identify behind being American with no problem identifying also with their ethnic roots  and yet this has made a nation. Basically you are trying to say to be a part of this nation is an exclusive club, really?

Should they be allowed to abuse our societies benefits? Our housing, our hospitals, our jobs? NO! I think not. If they have a profession or skill that we need to fill spaces, then ok, that's fine, but not every man jack of them.
Abuse, again a fear argument, when the evidence points to hardly any that abuse the system, where in fact many actually work and have greatly helped the nation. So what you are saying is that if people come here to start a new life just as British people do and benefit from having a job in a new country they should not be allowed to have access to schools for their children or now hospitals. So your argument is based around again not having an issue with British migrations bit immigration to this country  

Yes I would like for once a coherent argument backed up with evidence instead of yet again being unable to identity what our identity is and seek to use once again poor fear arguments

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:48 pm

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but nearly all terrorists are Muslims......
Their guide book demands pursuit of control, domination and subjugation of all other non Muslims.
It promotes the pursuit of violence/killing/war to achieve this.
The more 'religious' the followers of Islam become, the more they pursue these objectives.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:51 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Not all Muslims are terrorists, but nearly all terrorists are Muslims......
Their guide book demands pursuit of control, domination and subjugation of all other non Muslims.
The more 'religious' the followers of Islam become, the more they pursue these objectives.

very well said..... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:54 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Not all Muslims are terrorists, but nearly all terrorists are Muslims......
Daft analogy, thus promoting the view of a concern many Muslims are terrorist, which is in fact incorrect, look at the stats for terrorism in the west and you will see that is woefully ignorant
I think like any religion it looks to convert, so by your logic any religion which does the same looks to control, dominate and subjugated, which is backed up by the fact both North America and South America are both now Christian, because the people there were subjugated, controlled and dominated by Christians
As does Christianity through its history and use of Herem which is genocide, which as seen it was Christians though war who have demographically changed vast amounts of the world to Christianity through war and yet you have no concern this happened, very odd that one, so by your logic we should fear all religious people then?

Is that why now there are two billion Christians in the world, due to subjugation, domination and control?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:57 pm

Joy Division wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Figures eh??

So are you telling me that out of all the Muslims on the planet, most are terrorists?

Spare me you day dreaming hippy bullshit JD

I hear the best way to not see the Muslim who comes to behead you is by sticking your head in the sand - advice you seem to live by

Ps you're becoming as repetitive and boring as didge with your "see no evil" approach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:58 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Good speech didge

You see utterly stupid yet again, so now many Muslims who have done nothing wrong are culpable because of no other association than their faith, showing once again how some people are very ignorant to say the last and do not understand the same poor fear and stereotypes where make against the Irish based again off ignorance.

Hey ho nothing new there and the fact is you are a major player along with others who share the same hate philosphy that has increased prejudice views in this country, but hey ho it will not last as seen from history before an the ironic thing is also who are an immigrant which many UKIP supporters would like you to be encouraged to leave.

Cause and effect didge cause and effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:59 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Spare me you day dreaming hippy bullshit JD

I hear the best way to not see the Muslim who comes to behead you is by sticking your head in the sand - advice you seem to live by

Ps you're becoming as repetitive and boring as didge with your "see no evil" approach

Again yet another fear argument, a claim that now Muslims are going to come and behead you, now tell me how many people have actually been beheaded in this country by Muslims? So why would he fear something so rare in this country?

Smelly argument, instill fear and hate, which is the same which Muslims extremists do.

Same conclusion, both are extremists, both seek to segregate society, wish war and death onto people

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:00 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

Yes you are part of that cause affect, poor hate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:01 pm

Comes back to the fact that Jesus never involved/participated/advocated violence or killing in any way, while Mohammed however....... did all of these things and is also core to the pursuit of Islam.
The more 'religious' these people become, the more they pursue these objectives....
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:01 pm

is it hate when you defend your own nation and way of life...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:01 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Comes back to the fact that Jesus never involved/participated/advocated violence or killing in any way, while Mohammed however....... did all of these things and is also core to the pursuit of Islam.
The more 'religious' these people become, the more they pursue these objectives....

great post again Tommy...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:02 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

That's what happens when you push people too far

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:03 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

That's what happens  when you push people too far

No this is the by-product of ignorance, people excuse their hate off others being hateful, a vicious circle, it does not excuse their hate in any shape of form, it makes them as culpable and as bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:04 pm

We only know of one for certain in this country, but if you want to see a lot in other countrys go to Live leak Beheadings and watch and watch Muslim savages doing it!!!!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:05 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Comes back to the fact that Jesus never involved/participated/advocated violence or killing in any way, while Mohammed however....... did all of these things and is also core to the pursuit of Islam.

Jesus is seen as God, and this God, killed the first born of Egypt, this God, wiped out the planet with a flood, this god made punished a human just to win a bet, this God is meant to come back and commit genocide, so explain how that is peaceful, or are you saying Jesus is not God, or even the son of this God who committed these acts, which still will punish people eternally for just not believing?

Take your time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:07 pm

nicko wrote:We only know of one for certain in this country, but if you want to see a lot in other countrys go to Live leak Beheadings and watch and watch Muslim savages doing it!!!!!

So because some extremists do this elsewhere you wish people to fear Muslims where such an event is rare

That is called being absurd, i might as well just as fear someone British, who has been a serial killer and thus fear are British people using that logic, which would also mean fearing myself

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:08 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

That's what happens  when you push people too far

No this is the by-product of ignorance, people excuse their hate off others being hateful, a vicious circle, it does not excuse their hate in any shape of form, it makes them as culpable and as bad.

but you see it is not from ignorance, people know only to well what to expect from islam, they see it every day in the papers....

they are acting out of knowledge of something full of hate... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:12 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Didge wrote:

but you see it is not from ignorance, people know only to well what to expect from islam, they see it every day in the papers....

they are acting out of knowledge of something full of hate... Smile 

Yes they see people are susceptible to poor fear, where some of the media play on this fear and it shows some people cannot use their intelligence they were given.

Thus what you are doing is trying to justify hating people, which is odd, is that not what has happened countless times in history and still happens today?

That is a false argument, you are thus saying it is okay to hate, if some Muslims hate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:16 pm

I think the more we see in the news daily about islam and the atrocities people will start to wonder why it is called the religion of peace when the abominations committed by muslims proves different .

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:19 pm

nicko wrote:We only know of one for certain in this country, but if you want to see a lot in other countrys go to Live leak Beheadings and watch and watch Muslim savages doing it!!!!!
There's been more than one Nicko, but still 'only a few'.....
And more diversion from dodge.
The fact remains, the more 'religious' Muslims get, the more they want to start pursuing the objectives laid out in the Koran which promotes war and killing to achieve supremacy and overall control.
This is undeniable.
However you wriggle and squirm or try to DODGE....!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next