NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it true that Britain has become more racist?

+7
nicko
stardesk
Fred
eddie
Irn Bru
Tommy Monk
Ben Reilly
11 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Is it true that Britain has become more racist? - Page 5 Empty Is it true that Britain has become more racist?

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Journalists like their stories to fit into an accepted current narrative. With domestic politics dominated by concerns over Europe and immigration, and the rise of the far-right elsewhere in the EU, it is understandable that editors are alert to evidence of rising racism in Britain.

But today's figures are not evidence of rising racism. In fact, if anything, the trend is of flat or declining levels of self-reported racial prejudice.

The statistics come from the annual British Social Attitudes survey which, since 1983, has interviewed one or two thousand people and asked if they are "very prejudiced", "a little bit prejudiced" or "not prejudiced at all" against people of other races.

Adding together the "very" (3%) and "a little" (27%) figures from this year's survey produces a total of 30% - up from last year (26%) but well below the year before (38%).

Yes, the current figure is higher than the lowest figures ever recorded (25% in 2000 and 2001) but then you could equally argue it is well below the high point of 38% recorded in 1987 and 2011.

Is it true that Britain has become more racist? - Page 5 _75148245_357fcd99-fce5-4280-a9b7-526031d96dc5

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-27608252
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Is it true that Britain has become more racist? - Page 5 Empty Re: Is it true that Britain has become more racist?

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:42 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

As stated they can be stereotyped though veya by their race also.

So tell me is this racist.

"You fucking rag headed Paki Muslim wanker"

Is that being racist to a Muslim?

Anti-Muslim racism – Legislation or actions which, though not always or necessarily directed against the Muslim religion, effectively discriminate against people from Muslim communities.

Muslims are defined by their RELIGION you fucking mongaloid

It is impossible to be racist towards a MUSLIM on the grounds of him BEING a Muslim

You're so thick you've essentially wiped out racial and religious discrimination by trying to combine the two

Jesus H you're thick as two short planks

This shows you know very little, a person can be as seen attacked because of their race, for eample here Pakistani and also the fact they are Muslim, both counted as hate crimes.

So yes you are a right fucking ignorant fuckwit, we know that and of course do not understand British law it seems, hence why you need to go to school, as Tommy thinks immigrants should understand our laws. I never combined the two, showingagain why you are utterly stupid.

[size=33]Racist and religious crime - the legislation[/size]
Parliament has passed legislation aimed at outlawing crime where the offender is motivated by hostility or hatred towards the victim's race or religious beliefs (actual or perceived). A table setting out some of the more commonly used legislation is attached atAnnex A.
It is important that prosecutors are aware of the full range of available offences when deciding on the most appropriate charge to prosecute in a particular case.

http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/p_to_r/racist_and_religious_crime/#a03

Smelly exposed for being a complete fuckwit again

Back to top Go down

Is it true that Britain has become more racist? - Page 5 Empty Re: Is it true that Britain has become more racist?

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:45 pm

Parliament has passed legislation aimed at outlawing crime where the offender is motivated by hostility or hatred towards the victim's race or religious beliefs (actual or perceived).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:46 pm

If you hate Muslims because they are Muslims it is impossible to be racist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:55 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:Parliament has passed legislation aimed at outlawing crime where the offender is motivated by hostility or hatred towards the victim's race or religious beliefs (actual or perceived).

Well don which can be bother,

What a fuckwit

Now we know you have some preconceived obsession with Pakistani's as well, so why is that with Muslims smelly?

This is going to be fun and how do you feel smelly after looking a right fucking wally again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm

To embarrass smelly further:

The definition is:

"A racist incident is any incident which is perceived to be racist by the victim or any other person."

We also have an agreement with ACPO that the police will identify a file that refers to a religiously incident.

We define a religious incident as:

"Any incident which is believed to be motivated because of a persons religion or perceived religion, by the victim or any other person."

Both definitions help in raising awareness of the racist or religious element in any offence right from the point of reporting, through investigation, up to and including any prosecution.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm

why are you so rude Didge you replies are disgusting  Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:58 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:Parliament has passed legislation aimed at outlawing crime where the offender is motivated by hostility or hatred towards the victim's race or religious beliefs (actual or perceived).

What a fuckwit

Now we know you have some preconceived obsession with Pakistani's as well, so why is that with Muslims smelly?

This is going to be fun and how do you feel smelly after looking a right fucking wally again?

Broken pigeon English

No idea what you're saying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:58 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

What a fuckwit

Broken pigeon English

Not suprised as you are an immigrant smelly, never mind, we welcome though to the uk even if you are a hate preacher which needs to be more mindful of the law.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:00 pm

Didge wrote:To embarrass smelly further:

The definition is:

"A racist incident is any incident which is perceived to be racist by the victim or any other person."

We also have an agreement with ACPO that the police will identify a file that refers to a religiously incident.

"Any incident which is believed to be motivated because of a persons religion or perceived religion, by the victim or any other person."

Both definitions help in raising awareness of the racist or religious element in any offence right from the point of reporting, through investigation, up to and including any prosecution.

So a racial incident is based on race

And a religious incident is based on religion

So yes hating a Muslim because they are Muslim regardless of their race means it is impossible to be racist

You keep proving my point

Even your mate veya gets that race and religion are separate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:04 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:To embarrass smelly further:

The definition is:

So yes hating a Muslim because they are Muslim regardless of their race means it is impossible to be racist

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Showing smelly does not understand the law.

So you are saying Muslims cannot be victims of racism?

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

You really cannot make up how funny smelly is looking but want him to continue for a bit longer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:07 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Broken pigeon English

Not suprised as you are an immigrant smelly, never mind, we welcome though to the uk even if you are a hate preacher which needs to be more mindful of the law.

Not being funny but I've met foreigners who speak English as a second language that have a greater command and understanding of the English language

You are as I suspect either a paki who has just discovered a dictionary or you are dyslexic or retarded or all three

You often accuse me of "having no reply" well that is true because most of the time I genuinely cannot understand what you're on about

Sometimes I ask for you to rephrase but most times I just laugh you off

I'm sure you will claim victory and I'm sure I won't notice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:10 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

Not being funny but I've met foreigners who speak English as a second language that have a greater command and understanding of the English language

You are as I suspect either a paki who has just discovered a dictionary or you are dyslexic or retarded or all three

You often accuse me of "having no reply" well that is true because most of the time I genuinely cannot understand what you're on about

Really is that you excuse for when I constantly expose you ignorance?

So now to you a person is a Paki (racist terminology) from your woefull deduction skills as a detective if their English to you is poor. Which we know is a poor excuse to back track from your errors.

Now can a Muslim be the victim of racism?

Take your time

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:14 pm

Didge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Now dodge says Muslims are a race, as well as constantly claiming there is no such thing as race as We are all one race.
What a twat!!!
Yes you are a complete twat because Muslims are not a race, and never stated they were, only that biologically there is no such thing as races proving why you are just a dummy, with an IQ of 85 ha ha 
Poor Matti

That's funny, I thought I read you and Scrat saying muslims were a race....?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:15 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

You really cannot make up how funny smelly is looking but want him to continue for a bit longer.

They can be, but then being Muslim is irrelevant since it would b simple racism and nothing to do with religion

Didge the excerpt you gave supports the distinction between race and religion and acknowledges that they are two separate entities

You are the only who cannot quite grasp your own evidence

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:16 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Didge wrote:
Yes you are a complete twat because Muslims are not a race, and never stated they were, only that biologically there is no such thing as races proving why you are just a dummy, with an IQ of 85 ha ha 
Poor Matti

That's funny, I thought I read you and Scrat saying muslims were a race....?

That is funny, show where I did?

Now did I say Muslims can be racially stereotyped?

So I shall await your apology for once again being stupid.

Take your time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:18 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

So now to you a person is a Paki (racist terminology) from your woefull deduction skills as a detective if their English to you is poor. Which we know is a poor excuse to back track from your errors.

Take your time

lol! 

See

Your first sentence isn't even formed properly

The rest is your typical gobblygook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:18 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

They can be, but then being Muslim is irrelevant since it would b simple racism and nothing to do with religion

Didge the excerpt you gave supports the distinction between race and religion and acknowledges that they are two separate entities

So they can be but Muslim is irrelevant, even though it can be relevant to the crime also.
I can grasp the law and as seen and proven you cannot grasp the law where you claimed Muslims cannot be victims of racism, which you now make a U-turn on.

You cannot make it up how funny your replies are getting now ha ha ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:20 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

Take your time

lol! 

See

So I missed typing the R. wow is that your evidence now ha ha ha

Talk about desperate smelly. deflecting again from being shown to be ignorant.

Love it

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:21 pm

Remember smelly mine is just a typo, you admit to needing a spell check, which is even funnier that you do need one an fail to see the irony of that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:21 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

So they can be but Muslim is irrelevant, even though it can be relevant to the crime also.
I can grasp the law and as seen and proven you cannot grasp the law where you claimed Muslims cannot be victims of racism, which you now make a U-turn on.

So basically you think a black Muslim abused for being black is more of a victim of racism than a black non Muslim abused for being black

Good job

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:24 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

So basically you think a black Muslim abused for being black is more of a victim of racism than a black non Muslim abused for being black

Good job

Nope that is you being an ignorant fuckwit making things up to excuse why you are a fuckwit

Or it can be the person is being abused religiously as well as racially, which you still fail to comprehend why the terminology of:

Racist and Religious Crime.

http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/p_to_r/racist_and_religious_crime/  

Smelly is reminded me of the confused look of my nephew when I pretend to steal his nose.

Is it true that Britain has become more racist? - Page 5 Confused_baby1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:27 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

See

Love it

lol! 

No

I make typos as well

It's about your lack of understanding how the English language works

You add random shit into your sentences that makes it into mong code

As I said - I don't ignore you because you outwitted me. I ignore you because I don't understand you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:29 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

Love it

lol! 

No

I make typos as well

As I said - I don't ignore you because you outwitted me. I ignore you because I don't understand you

You make typos with spell check?

://?roflmao?/: 

I suggest you must have something wrong with your spell check then.

Mate this is all you always come up with as an excuse for when I always make you look silly, as much as it amuses me, it shows your complete desperation.

Bless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:30 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Good job

Nope that is you being an ignorant fuckwit making things up to excuse why you are a fuckwit

Or it can be the person is being abused religiously as well as racially, which you still fail to comprehend why the terminology of:

Smelly is reminded me of the confused look of my nephew when I pretend to steal his nose.

Didge you're just backtracking and going forward and back again

A Muslim abused for being Muslim is not a victim of racism

Your own evidence supports this

You are now at a point that you're discrediting the evidence you provided

Amazing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:33 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

Didge you're just backtracking and going forward and back again

A Muslim abused for being Muslim is not a victim of racism

Your own evidence supports this

You are now at a point that you're discrediting the evidence you provided

Amazing

Hilarious, you are the one now backtracking claiming before a Muslim could not be the victim of a race crime. I stated they can be victims of religious and racial hate crime, showing you were clueless on the law until I educated you on the facts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:33 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

No

I make typos as well

Mate this is all you always come up with as an excuse for when I always make you look silly, as much as it amuses me, it shows your complete desperation.

Bless

Spellcheck doesn't correct context does it

You're and your are both correctly spelled but only in their respective contexts

Ps someone else is typing for you now didge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm

What are you talking about dodge you bell end.
Anyone could be the victim of racism.
You are saying Muslims can be victims of racism, implying the muslim part being the defining part of the racism.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:36 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

Bless

You're and your are both correctly spelled but only in their respective contexts

It does when you make a typo mate, ha ha ha ha

So now you are saying you do not have a grammar check, there are apps for those also I here, it maybe prudent you get one also.

Oh so now smelly claims I am not me, one moment:

://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/: 

Seriously when was the last time you had a mental health check?

Last edited by Didge on Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:37 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:What are you talking about dodge you bell end.
You are saying Muslims can be victims of racism, implying the muslim part being the defining part of the racism.

I suggest you read back and see where smelly tries to claim they could not be

Never claimed any such thing, that is you showing why you are ignorant, a Muslim can be the victim of racist and religious crimes, as posted for all to see the actual law on this.

Now why would I post the exact law if I am implying anything else?

DOH

Matti exposed for being a dummy again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:38 pm

Nothing more enjoyable than ripping apart two far right racists.

It is always easy.

::D::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:45 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

No

I make typos as well

Bless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:46 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

So now you are saying you do not have a grammar check, there are apps for those also I here, it maybe prudent you get one also.

Seriously when was the last time you had a mental health check?

Didge you are so defensive (excessive use of smilies)

Just chill mate,your English sucks deal with it

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:47 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:
Seriously when was the last time you have a mental health check?
And you are lecturing others on grammar...???
What a twat!!!
PakiDidge
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:48 pm

Didge won't budge on this

The more you realises he screwed up the more he presses on screwing up

He is even ignoring his own evidence which differentiates between race and religion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:49 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Didge wrote:
Seriously when was the last time you have a mental health check?
And you are lecturing others on grammar...???
What a twat!!!
PakiDidge

Yes I am thanks, wow did you think up that name all by yourself twatti? Ha Ha Ha , You are so desperate it is comical to distract from your poor claims and errors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:50 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:

He is even ignoring his own evidence which differentiates between race and religion

Hilarious, you screwed up back tracking from saying you cannot be racist to a Muslim, now do as you always do and run desperately to another poster seeking help.

Ha Ha Ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:51 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Hilarious, you screwed up back tracking from saying you cannot be racist to a Muslim, now do as you always do and run desperately to another poster seeking help.

Ha Ha Ha

Quote me saying Muslims cannot be victims of racism

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:53 pm

Alright I think didge is having a meltdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:55 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

As stated they can be stereotyped though veya by their race also.

So tell me is this racist.

"You fucking rag headed Paki Muslim wanker"

Is that being racist to a Muslim?

Anti-Muslim racism – Legislation or actions which, though not always or necessarily directed against the Muslim religion, effectively discriminate against people from Muslim communities.

It is impossible to be racist towards a MUSLIM on the grounds of him BEING a Muslim

You're so thick you've essentially wiped out racial and religious discrimination by trying to combine the two

Whoops.

Impossible?

I think not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:57 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Whoops.

Impossible?

I think not.

So using your logic

Ben is anti Christian which makes him a racist towards Christians

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:58 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

Whoops.

Impossible?

I think not.

So using your logic

That is your logic not mine.

Next

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:00 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

So using your logic

Net

No that's very much your argument which has changed because I applied it to Christians

Let's try again

If Ben is anti Muslim is he a racist??

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:01 pm

didge, do you sit at your computer going ha ha hilarious made my day? You do make I laugh, ha ha.Get out and get a life away from your computer, it's taking over your life!!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:02 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

Net

No that's very much your argument which has changed because I applied  it to Christians

Let's try again

No that is not my argument, that is yours.

next

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:03 pm

nicko wrote:didge, do you sit at your computer going ha ha hilarious  made my day? You do make I laugh, ha ha.Get out and get a life away from your computer, it's taking over your life!!!

Yes, thanks, now take some of your own advice, instead of giving ones to people at work, who have jobs

Back to top Go down

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

No that's very much your argument which has changed because I applied  it to Christians

Let's try again

next

It's not an argument it's a question

Answer the question

Back to top Go down

Now wonder when the conception of stereotype and Muslim will sink in for smelly which was stated from the start, lets see how long it takes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:04 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

next

It's not an argument it's a question

Answer the question

Does he stereotype Muslims as Pakistani's?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:05 pm

So you are refusing to answer the question

End of debate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:07 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:So you are refusing to answer the question

End of debate

I am answering, does he stereotype Muslims as Pakistani's?

Now you are afraid to answer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next