NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it true that Britain has become more racist?

+7
nicko
stardesk
Fred
eddie
Irn Bru
Tommy Monk
Ben Reilly
11 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Is it true that Britain has become more racist? - Page 4 Empty Is it true that Britain has become more racist?

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Journalists like their stories to fit into an accepted current narrative. With domestic politics dominated by concerns over Europe and immigration, and the rise of the far-right elsewhere in the EU, it is understandable that editors are alert to evidence of rising racism in Britain.

But today's figures are not evidence of rising racism. In fact, if anything, the trend is of flat or declining levels of self-reported racial prejudice.

The statistics come from the annual British Social Attitudes survey which, since 1983, has interviewed one or two thousand people and asked if they are "very prejudiced", "a little bit prejudiced" or "not prejudiced at all" against people of other races.

Adding together the "very" (3%) and "a little" (27%) figures from this year's survey produces a total of 30% - up from last year (26%) but well below the year before (38%).

Yes, the current figure is higher than the lowest figures ever recorded (25% in 2000 and 2001) but then you could equally argue it is well below the high point of 38% recorded in 1987 and 2011.

Is it true that Britain has become more racist? - Page 4 _75148245_357fcd99-fce5-4280-a9b7-526031d96dc5

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-27608252
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Is it true that Britain has become more racist? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is it true that Britain has become more racist?

Post by scrat Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:34 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

Islam is now a person is it, that is news to me, how does a religion make enemies of people, unless you are claiming the actions of some Muslims speak for all Muslims now?

How incredible stupid a philosophy you have drinky, so by the Definition and crimes by an faiths, then all faiths have made enemies of others..

It really makes me laugh that people in this day and age have the audacity to post anything with that kind of ignorance really that a religion is an actually being.

You always refer to anyone who is against Islam as being racist

Stupid for two reasons

Islam is a belief system

Muslim is not a race  
British Muslims are ethnically British Muslims.

You'll have to find another vessel in which to pour your venom and hatred for the British people.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Is it true that Britain has become more racist? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is it true that Britain has become more racist?

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:55 pm

The picture of the young Muslim lad handing out flowers at the spot where soldier Lee Rigby was savagely and sickeningly murdered won't leave my head now...

Nor will the time when Muslims were offering food , drink and a chat to EDL/ BNP members...after such hostility and racist prejudice for many years.

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:07 am

Joy Division wrote:The picture of the young Muslim lad handing out flowers at the spot where soldier Lee Rigby was savagely and sickeningly murdered won't leave my head now...

Nor will the  time when Muslims were offering food , drink and a chat to EDL/ BNP members...after such hostility and racist prejudice for many years.
The RWhinge feed on fear, it is their soul purpose.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:14 am

scrat wrote:
Joy Division wrote:The picture of the young Muslim lad handing out flowers at the spot where soldier Lee Rigby was savagely and sickeningly murdered won't leave my head now...

Nor will the  time when Muslims were offering food , drink and a chat to EDL/ BNP members...after such hostility and racist prejudice for many years.
The RWhinge feed on fear, it is their soul purpose.

And they purposely ignore or forget about the gestures JD described because they don't actually want to stop being fearful, hateful and hostile. I'm always hearing, why didn't Muslims repudiate the 9/11 attacks? As though the hundreds of repudiations from Muslims in the days after the attacks never happened.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:24 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

Islam is now a person is it, that is news to me, how does a religion make enemies of people, unless you are claiming the actions of some Muslims speak for all Muslims now?

How incredible stupid a philosophy you have drinky, so by the Definition and crimes by an faiths, then all faiths have made enemies of others..

It really makes me laugh that people in this day and age have the audacity to post anything with that kind of ignorance really that a religion is an actually being.

You always refer to anyone who is against Islam as being racist

Stupid for two reasons

Islam is a belief system

Muslim is not a race  

You mentioned race, not I, even though Muslims make up many races and are very much stereotyped by race in this country showing again your ignorance, for example an Indian will be called a Paki Muslim scum. You can stereotype Muslims by their race, thus being racist also

Islam is a religion, just like your faith, both following bullying deities, that seek to place the living fearing you that if you do not believe in them, and obey them, like any domestic abuser, you will be punished eternally in the next life for it, which is odd really that many people are led by fear to believe, because if you did not fear, you would have no reason to believe.

The saddest part as seen which needs to be hit home again is that you smelly and others use the same hate arguments that were used by the Nazis:

First off a long history of conflict between Christianity and Judaism over a thousands years of this.
(Christianity and Islam 1400 years)

History of conflict between Jews and Non-Jews because of the social and economic relations.
(Same argued again as seen today with Muslims and Non-Muslims)

But those historic conflicts were contained within religious understandings - a conflict between Christianity and Judaism, and they were social, economic and sometimes political conflicts as seen by the Nazi's.
(same argued by you with Islam and Christianity)

What made the Nazis unique in their hatred was also racial hatred.
(No doubt you will go Muslims are not a race, but as seen by arguments, in regards to Arabs or Pakistani the race element plays a part also.)

They believed that the Jews were the followers of an abhorrent religious doctrine.
( Same is argued of Islam)

The Nazis hated assimilated and converted Jews as much as they hated orthodox Jews.
(sounds again very familiar)

This was a struggle for survival between the human race and this Jewish species that the core group was the Nazis.
(Struggle between western, "Christian" and eastern civilizations "Islam")

Nazi anti-Semitism was so powerful and ultimately so lethal that the Nazis were able to spread their poisonous hate through everybody else’s minds.
(you promote the same, just as Islamic extremists do the same)

Nazi's blamed them for crime, for eradicating German culture, German values, identity, the list is endless and used exactly the same today as you do with Muslims and how also Muslims extremists use the same arguments of hate. This is not even exclusive to Nazism, we have seen these same arguments before about the Irish in this country, the Catholics, read your history and you will the same arguments of hate are in abundance and as seen now were ridiculous. NO doubt you will go on about Muslim extremists are killing people, yes I known they are, of which the battle should be taken onto them by everyone and to defeat them with the help of many Muslims also, but countless millions of other Muslims are not killers or extremists which you club together as barbarians. Again western policy has been one of the major factors in increasing the levels of Muslim extremists, something you always fail to comprehend.

You have no argument, only one used before in the last century and we saw what happened there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:18 am

More waffle

Didge you're the one who always goes on about how it's racist to be against Muslims/Islam

Don't insult yourself by pretending otherwise because you've made that a declaration long and loud In front of everyone several hundred times

Now interestingly you've made a major u turn and are using my argument - that Muslims aren't a race because they are made up of different races

It's ok didge I know you like to plagerize the ideas of more intelligent people

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:21 am

smelly_bandit wrote:More waffle

Didge you're the one who always goes on about how it's racist to be against Muslims/Islam

Don't insult yourself by pretending otherwise because you've made that a declaration long and loud In front of everyone several hundred times

Now interestingly you've made a major u turn and are using my argument - that Muslims aren't a race because they are made up of different races

It's ok didge I know you like to plagerize the ideas of more intelligent people

Hilarious and failed to address any of my points, with never claiming they are one race but are stereotyped because of races they belong to.

Try again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:10 am

"but are stereotyped because of races they belong to."

Want to rethink this bollox??

Classic didge

::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:11 am

smelly_bandit wrote:"but are stereotyped because of races they belong to."

Classic didge

Nope, very happy with that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:11 am

Funny though smelly looking for a get out clause again, oh my.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:15 am

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:"but are stereotyped because of races they belong to."

Classic didge

Nope, very happy with that.

So Muslims in your mind are stereotyped on the race they are

Well that kind of eliminates both the racist angle and the islamophobic one

Destroying two of your own central arguments before lunch,can't wait to see what tonight brings

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:51 am

Hee hee this is going to be hilarious.

Yes Muslims are stereotyped by races they belong to smelly

Now watch smelly get confused with biology

This is smelly:

Is it true that Britain has become more racist? - Page 4 Baby_confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:56 am

Thought you said there is no such thing as "race"

Now you say there is

Tell me didge which racial stereotype applies to Muslims??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:00 am

Biologically there is no such thing as "races" as humans are biologically one race, as stated many times.

You do realise though people are defined by races, even though biologically races do not exist in humans?

Arab is a racial sterotype applied to Muslims

Smelly again:

Is it true that Britain has become more racist? - Page 4 Baby1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:12 am

"Biologically there is no such thing as "races""

"Arab is a racial sterotype applied to Muslims"

Amazing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:17 am

smelly_bandit wrote:"Biologically there is no such thing as "races""

"Arab is a racial sterotype applied to Muslims"

Amazing

Hee Heee, I love this, poor smelly

Here he is again:

Is it true that Britain has become more racist? - Page 4 Stock-photo-baby-with-laptop-confused-84320152

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:17 am

Will return later as have to work and see if smelly stops avoiding my original point and understand racial definitions also.

So funny, bless him

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:36 am

Mentor (Davros the Dalek) had a fixation with abusing Muslims, and in order to justify this, he would often bleat,,,"Muslims are not a race so how can it be racist".

I find it hard to believe that 6 years or so later on, Smelly now chirps up and wants to run with the very same baton.

Ethnicity Smelly chap, how many times!!!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:41 am

Run away quick didge

Don't forget to google

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:43 am

scrat wrote:Mentor (Davros the Dalek) had a fixation with abusing Muslims, and in order to justify this, he would often bleat,,,"Muslims are not a race so how can it be racist".

I find it hard to believe that 6 years or so later on, Smelly now chirps up and wants to run with the very same baton.

What are you waffling about??

Top tip try and put the whole thought down instead of typing halfway through

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:49 am

Sorry did smelly just say run, when he has now not been able to respond to my original post this morning and now with him also being shown to be clueless on biology?

One moment

://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/: 

Hi Scrat

He does make for great entertainment..

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:50 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
scrat wrote:Mentor (Davros the Dalek) had a fixation with abusing Muslims, and in order to justify this, he would often bleat,,,"Muslims are not a race so how can it be racist".

Hi Smelly,

Muslims are defined as an ethnicity for the purpose of the act, so you'll have to ply your racist nazi bile elsewhere, on a related subject, VOD suggested that immigrants who did not like it here should fuck off back to where they came from, Ventersdorp awaits.

scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:56 am

scrat wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Hi Smelly,

Muslims are defined as an ethnicity for the purpose of the act, so you'll have to ply your racist nazi bile elsewhere, on a related subject, VOD suggested that immigrants who did not like it here should fuck off back to where they came from, Ventersdorp awaits.

What is the ethnicity of Muslim??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:00 am

Didge wrote:Sorry did smelly just say run, when he has now not been able to respond to my original post this morning and now with him also being shown to be clueless on biology?

One moment

Hi Scrat

cheers

Back to the laughing smilies is it??

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:01 am

Didge wrote:Sorry did smelly just say run, when he has now not been able to respond to my original post this morning and now with him also being shown to be clueless on biology?

One moment

Hi Scrat

cheers
Hi Didge, it is sad to see a one trick pony struggle with the multitude of reality, and the worse part of his failure is his inability to learn from it.

Still, at least when he is here, he's not plotting with Islamic nutjobs to rape and murder British children, nor is he out pamphleting and canvassing support for sickfucks like Breivik.

scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:03 am

smelly_bandit wrote:

One moment

Hi Scrat

cheers

Back to the laughing smilies is it??

Smelly because you are so poor all the time, I am left with little choice but to laugh in your face, you create this problem yourself, you may want to think about that.

Anyway it seems you are intent on avoiding debate as per usual because you have as usual no answers.

Enjoy talking to yourself, it is what you do best

Byee

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:05 am

I hate to say it but i agree with smelly.  Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed 
Muslims/Islam is a religion...
Do you have religious tolerance laws in the UK? we do so it is a bit of a moot point  Wink 

they can be Asian, Indian, Middle Eastern, African, 'other' or even Western  Neutral 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:07 am

scrat wrote:

One moment

Hi Scrat

cheers
Hi Didge, it is sad to see a one trick pony struggle with the multitude of reality, and the worse part of his failure is his inability to learn from it.

Still, at least when he is here, he's not plotting with Islamic nutjobs to rape and murder British children, nor is he out pamphleting and canvassing  support for sickfucks like Breivik.

Hi Scrat 

This is true and he never seems to learn, so will leave him in your capable hands to have fun with

Catch you later

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:10 am

veya_victaous wrote:I hate to say it but i agree with smelly.  Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed 
Do you have religious tolerance laws in the UK? we do so it is a bit of a moot point  Wink 

they can be Asian, Indian, Middle Eastern, African, 'other' or even Western  Neutral 

As stated they can be stereotyped though veya by their race also.

So tell me is this racist.

"You fucking rag headed Paki Muslim wanker"

Is that being racist to a Muslim?

Anti-Muslim racism – Legislation or actions which, though not always or necessarily directed against the Muslim religion, effectively discriminate against people from Muslim communities.

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:18 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
scrat wrote:
Hi Smelly,

Er,,,, Muslim!

(1)A person discriminates against another in any circumstances relevant for the purposes of any provision of this Act if—

(ii)which he cannot show to be justifiable irrespective of the colour, race, nationality or ethnic or national origins of the person to whom it is applied;

scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:20 am

scrat wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Hi Smelly,

Except that they aren't Scat. It is the meddlings of PC Czars and lefty nutcases like yourself that has determined Islam is a race it is patently not so. Try calling any other religion a race.

Only lefties can argue from this illogical stance. The very fact that they (muslims) and they alone have been conferred this special status in itself speaks volumes.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:33 am

Alright said Fred wrote:
scrat wrote:
Hi Smelly,

Except that they aren't Scat. It is the meddlings of PC Czars and lefty nutcases like yourself that has determined Islam is a race it is patently not so. Try calling any other religion a race.

Only lefties can argue from this illogical stance. The very fact that they (muslims) and they alone have been conferred this special status in itself speaks volumes.
I'm informed you're Drinky?or not?

Anyway, acts and provisions for acts are made to stop nazi racists using loopholes in laws to abuse British citizens, if you cannot accept some basic behaviour in a civilised society, then find somewhere that tolerates your nazi behaviour and go live there, this is Britain warts and all, and unless anarchy prevails (hardly likely) multiculturalism and globalisation are here to stay.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:33 am

scrat wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Er,,,, Muslim!

(1)A person discriminates against another in any circumstances relevant for the purposes of any provision of this Act if—

(ii)which he cannot show to be justifiable irrespective of the colour, race, nationality or ethnic or national origins of the person to whom it is applied;

What's the ethnicity of Christians??

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:43 am

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:I hate to say it but i agree with smelly.  Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed 

Anti-Muslim racism – Legislation or actions which, though not always or necessarily directed against the Muslim religion, effectively discriminate against people from Muslim communities.

It is Discriminatory Suspect all of it  Rolling Eyes  pretty much
"rag headed Paki" is Racist
Adding the Muslim is Religiously intolerant

Here the law is against 'Discrimination'
So you can say
"You fucking wanker" to Anyone.. just Don't add the other bits.  Wink 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:47 am

Alright said Fred wrote:
scrat wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Hi Smelly,

Jesus Fred if you can stop insulting lefties long enough  Suspect  Suspect  Suspect  Suspect 
I just might have to agree with you  pale pale pale pale pale 

I must admit it is odd to have it Muslim Specific  confused  is there any other religious groups of similar size (besides Christians/Athiest) in Uk?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:48 am

Didge wrote:

Muslims are defined by their RELIGION you fucking mongaloid

It is impossible to be racist towards a MUSLIM on the grounds of him BEING a Muslim

You're so thick you've essentially wiped out racial and religious discrimination by trying to combine the two

Jesus H you're thick as two short planks

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:55 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

It is impossible to be racist towards a MUSLIM on the grounds of him BEING a Muslim

You're so thick you've essentially wiped out racial and religious discrimination by trying to combine the two

Agree if Smelly Admits to Religious Intolerance and has no problems with other skin colours then Technically he is not a Racist  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  He still a fucking wanker though Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz 

Like I said here it is a moot point
Race, religion, disability, sexual preference, gender is all covered Under Discrimination  Rolling Eyes 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:59 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
scrat wrote:

Er,,,, Muslim!

What's the ethnicity of Jews,,,

Judaism shares some of the characteristics of a nation, an ethnicity, a religion, and a culture, making the definition of who is a Jew vary slightly depending on whether a religious or national approach to identity is used.

Calling someone acunt is one thing, calling someone a jewishcunt is racist, or do you think not?
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:09 pm

scrat wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

What's the ethnicity of Jews,,,

Judaism shares some of the characteristics of a nation, an ethnicity, a religion, and a culture, making the definition of who is a Jew vary slightly depending on whether a religious or national approach to identity is used.

Calling someone acunt is one thing, calling someone a jewishcunt is racist, or do you think not?

What is the ethnicity of Christians??

You started this scat, have the balls to own it

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:14 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Agree if Smelly Admits to Religious Intolerance and has no problems with other skin colours then Technically he is not a Racist  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  He still a fucking wanker though Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz 

Race, religion, disability, sexual preference, gender is all covered Under Discrimination  Rolling Eyes 
Muslims are defined as ethnic for the purposes of the race relation act and it's subsequent provisions and amendments.

Smelly did know this, however!, poisonous fraggles have a defrag cycle to save limited memory and thus pertinent items become erased from time to time, a one trick pony, nowt else.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:16 pm

scrat wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

Muslims are defined as ethnic for the purposes of the race relation act and it's subsequent provisions and amendments.

Smelly did know this, however!, poisonous fraggles have a defrag cycle to save limited memory and thus pertinent items become erased from time to time, a one trick pony, nowt else.

What is the defined ethnicity of Muslim

What is the defined ethnicity of Christian

What is the defined ethnicity of Scientologist

What is the defined ethnicity of atheist

Go

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:23 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
scrat wrote:

Go

I fear the defrag process has begun again, oh dear,,,,how sad, reboot the bootneck.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:24 pm

scrat wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Go

I fear the defrag process has begun again, oh dear,,,,how sad, reboot the bootneck.

Thought as much

Run along scat

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:45 pm

Ethnicity/ethnic group – A group of people whose members identify with each other through a common heritage, often consisting of a common language, common culture (which can include a religion) and or an ideology which stresses a common ancestry. It is the way that most countries and peoples choose to delineate groups and has superseded the biological idea of ‘race’.

save to memory.

http://www.irr.org.uk/research/statistics/definitions/
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:02 pm

scrat wrote:Ethnicity/ethnic group – A group of people whose members identify with each other through a common heritage, often consisting of a common language, common culture (which can include a religion) and or an ideology which stresses a common ancestry. It is the way that most countries and peoples choose to delineate groups and has superseded the biological idea of ‘race’.

save to memory.

Once again

Go

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:10 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
scrat wrote:Ethnicity/ethnic group – A group of people whose members identify with each other through a common heritage, often consisting of a common language, common culture (which can include a religion) and or an ideology which stresses a common ancestry. It is the way that most countries and peoples choose to delineate groups and has superseded the biological idea of ‘race’.

save to memory.

Once again

Go

Smelly chap, I'm not Didge, if you cannot understand the facts, then find someone who can explain the facts to you until you understand.

Same link,,,,,

Race – The classification based on physical characteristics into which human kind was divided. The idea of separate biological races is no longer, especially after the Holocaust and the Nazi belief in a superior Aryan ‘race’, accepted as scientifically valid or ethically useable. Today people would use the term ethnic group.

Save to memory.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:24 pm

Scat you have duh yourself a deep hole here

I asked "what is the ethnicity of Muslim"

Your sarcastic reply was "duh muslim"

Then I asked using the same logic

"What is the ethnicity of Christians"

At that point you had an "oh fuck" moment and realised your argument didn't work, because the ethnic/race rule applied to Muslims (religious group) doesn't apply to other RELIGIOUS GROUPS

Which is why after being asked three times what the ethnicity of Christian is you cannot answer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:31 pm

Now dodge says Muslims are a race, as well as constantly claiming there is no such thing as race as We are all one race.

What a twat!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:36 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Now dodge says Muslims are a race, as well as constantly claiming there is no such thing as race as We are all one race.

What a twat!!!

Yes you are a complete twat because Muslims are not a race, and never stated they were, only that biologically there is no such thing as races proving why you are just a dummy, with an IQ of 85 ha ha 

Poor Matti

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:40 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Now dodge says Muslims are a race, as well as constantly claiming there is no such thing as race as We are all one race.

What a twat!!!

Indeed didge has got himself into a twist

But not as bad as scat has

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next