NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it true that Britain has become more racist?

+7
nicko
stardesk
Fred
eddie
Irn Bru
Tommy Monk
Ben Reilly
11 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Is it true that Britain has become more racist? - Page 7 Empty Is it true that Britain has become more racist?

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Journalists like their stories to fit into an accepted current narrative. With domestic politics dominated by concerns over Europe and immigration, and the rise of the far-right elsewhere in the EU, it is understandable that editors are alert to evidence of rising racism in Britain.

But today's figures are not evidence of rising racism. In fact, if anything, the trend is of flat or declining levels of self-reported racial prejudice.

The statistics come from the annual British Social Attitudes survey which, since 1983, has interviewed one or two thousand people and asked if they are "very prejudiced", "a little bit prejudiced" or "not prejudiced at all" against people of other races.

Adding together the "very" (3%) and "a little" (27%) figures from this year's survey produces a total of 30% - up from last year (26%) but well below the year before (38%).

Yes, the current figure is higher than the lowest figures ever recorded (25% in 2000 and 2001) but then you could equally argue it is well below the high point of 38% recorded in 1987 and 2011.

Is it true that Britain has become more racist? - Page 7 _75148245_357fcd99-fce5-4280-a9b7-526031d96dc5

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-27608252
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Is it true that Britain has become more racist? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is it true that Britain has become more racist?

Post by Fred Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:06 pm

Again add the number of injured and killed by the Basque separatist etc etc and those that would have been killed are you anywhere near Dickhead.

You are an apologist for evil Didge well done. What a low life.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Is it true that Britain has become more racist? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is it true that Britain has become more racist?

Post by Fred Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:07 pm

Didge wrote:Have to go, nice to show up drinky once again for the fuckwit he is.

Bye

DidgeI think you have made it clear you can't even count.

Last edited by Alright said Fred on Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:07 pm

Our security services are foiling a muslim terrorist plot in this country at about one a monti and have done for the last few years.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:18 pm

The fraggle mind searches for abusive words to describe ethnic groups, it is racism.

They want to use niggermuslimfag, and whine about the PC culture stopping them from doing so, thankfully 99% of us Brits can act with some decorum in public, others have yet to complete their "potty training" and are confined to spewing out such bile online.

scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:26 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:Again add the number of injured and killed by the Basque separatist etc etc and those that would have been killed are you anywhere near Dickhead.

You are an apologist for evil Didge well done. What a low life.

You said about attacks, most attacks, not deaths, using your logic on attacks, would be separatists, showing you got it wrong

I do not apologise for Islamic terrorism, it is all wrong, I am against poor stereotyping which is wrong, when sound intelligence has helped prevent many attacks in the west.

Right have to go, but was easy showing up your ignorance again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:29 pm

why can't i say I dislike mongolians??

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:36 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:why can't i say I dislike mongolians??
why would you want to?
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:49 pm

scrat wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:why can't i say I dislike mongolians??
why would you want to?

because i might not like mongolians?? shouldn't it be my right to say that if that is how I feel??

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:53 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
scrat wrote:
why would you want to?

because i might not like mongolians?? shouldn't it be my right to say that if that is how I feel??
Do you know enough Mongolians to make that decision?
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:53 pm

The point is Didge if you ever stopped to think Islam is trying to commit mass murder across all 5 continents.

It is unique in this respect. It is against all non believers whatever their creed and has decidedly dodgy views about women gays etc.

It is the only group that targets not only non believers but other Muslims of a different kind. It is barbaric in the methods of execution it is the very personification of barbarism in the 21st century.

It has resulted in huge expenditures for aLL GOVTS IN COUNTER TERROR operations.

Having said all of that you pretend it is misunderstood. Forgive me if I find that stance at the very least disingenuous. If so called modern Islam takes the fight to the nutcases I will retreat from my position but as long as lefty liberal dickheads keep finding excuses and calling detractors racist then the Militants will thrive and the moderates will continue to be radicalised.

I'm sick of PC dickheads of which you are the bet example defending the indefensible.

Of course you don't sop short just defending Islam you also defend ECHR and the right of foreign murderers to stay here. God save us from Lefty dickheads.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:00 pm

Right lets get to the first point, who is the entity you call Islam?

You speak of this as if it was an actual being, not something that people follow, so lets clear up that fact first?

Second I think all religion is bullshit and in all of the Abrahamic faiths them they treat women as second and homosexuality as wrong, the only difference is here in the west, religion has no say in power anymore.

The reality is we need to work to help Muslims not castigate them, as that creates a divide and what you do is actually increase support for extremism by such views, when we should be winning over Muslims, not ostracizing them as you are attempting to do with your stupidity.

Religions will still be the same books, it is people that follow them that is where to address the problems, because in 2000 years nobody has edited out any of the violence and hate in the bible, and people for centuries committed much violence in its name. It was though people standing against religious control that changed this and the same will happen in Muslim countries. It will not happen though if you view them and their faith as the enemy.

So again this shows why you are so utterly clueless

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:03 pm

Obfuscation radical Islam is well identified by all except it seems dumbos like yourself. Al Queda is the head of the terror organisation but there are many offshoots.

You can obfuscate but we all know Islam is attacking virtually every country's civilians.

Let me add Didge by pretending otherwise Muslims will continue to deny to themselves they have a responsibility to take on the radicals. The trouble is Didge many Muslims actually support the radicals even if they don't actually bomb people themselves.

That is another inconvenient truth ou ignore. There are upwards of 2 million muslims in the UK and ten percent had sympathy with the twin tower bombers. Because you are a dick that's 200,000+ and we are supposed to be sanguine about that are we?

Last edited by Alright said Fred on Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:08 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:Obfuscation radical Islam is well identified by all except it seems dumbos like yourself. Al Queda is the head of the terror organisation but there are many offshoots.

You can obfuscate but we all know Islam is attacking virtually every country's civilians.

Dear me I recognise the growth of radical Islam in the last 20 years, mainly down to poor foreign policy and how extremists have played onto this to gain support, where again there would not have been a rise in extremism in this country if not for Blair taking us into an illegal war. You do not want to look at why things happen, but seek to castigate and fear all Muslims, which is plain stupidity at its best.

So by you saying Islam is attacking everyone in the west you mean all Muslims, as there is no other explanation for your conception as Islam as an identity. Me being athiest would rather nobody believed in what I see is nothing short of man made myths that seek to bully and fear people into believing but if the west changed within the last 100 years, so can the east and in time it will. First bridges have to be built to deny the Islamic extremists a platform to use the west as a tool to recruit support, you  starve them of their propaganda.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:11 pm

I attack all Muslims who will not smell the coffee and show the tolerance we non believers have shown. THis is a non muslim country and yet we have creeping Sharia and a plot to take over schools by radicals.

Wake up Didge stop defending this and get Muslims to take on the intolerant.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:13 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:I attack all Muslims who will not smell the coffee and show the tolerance we non believers have shown. THis is a non muslim country and yet we have creeping Sharia and a plot to take over schools by radicals.

Wake up Didge stop defending this and get Muslims to take on the intolerant.

Which proves you stereotype them all with ignorance and I am not defending anything because I am against all extremism and condemn any islamic extremism as wrong and should be eradicated, you though wish to endorse far right extremism with your logic, you fail to even understand that you do, because as stated earlier, these arguments have been used countless times against people to castigate them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:15 pm

I might add seeing women in Burkhas is offensive to most and very creepy. If white men went around in white suits with only holes for the eyes I wonder what the reaction might be.

I have to semaphore everything for you Didge I mean KKK outfits. I see little difference they are both suits of oppression.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:17 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
scrat wrote:
why would you want to?

That's fast becoming the usual take on matters so important now isn't it?.....

' I don't like him sitting on the park bench, why?....because he is Chinese.

Or..

' I don't like Iraninas, why?...because they are all terrorists who intend to kill us'.

You see, this bullshit fear mongering, assuming, judging, hating etc is what leads to all this shit and racism in the first place.

I can say this because it's my right....pfftt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:20 pm

I absolutely without hesitation condemn far right groups and think they make the problem worse. They give you lefties a distraction.

I am a Tory Didge and have never had any truck with racist. MY Father was very anti racism indeed and also a Tory. That doesn't mean I can't see the obvious, Islam is the biggest single threat to everyone else in this country and abroad because its radicals teach we are less than. Indeed I know of no other religion that puts death sentences on those who choose to become Christians etc.

It is the most racist religion of all and very very very intolerant.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:21 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:I might add seeing women in Burkhas is offensive to most and very creepy. If white men went around in white suits with only holes for the eyes I wonder what the reaction might be.

I have to semaphore everything for you Didge I mean KKK outfits. I see little difference they are both suits of oppression.

WTF, wearing clothes is offensive now?

Wow, you do have issues.

So you think vilifying those who wear burkhas, is going to help them realise they do not have to wear them  then and help them be free of it?

You see this is why you are clueless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:23 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:I absolutely without hesitation condemn far right groups and think they make the problem worse. They give you lefties a distraction.

I am a Tory Didge and have never had any truck with racist. MY Father was very anti racism indeed and also a Tory. That doesn't mean I can't see the obvious, Islam is the biggest single threat to everyone else in this country and abroad because its radicals teach we are less than. Indeed I know of no other religion that puts death sentences on those who choose to become Christians etc.

It is the most racist religion of all and very very very intolerant.

You use the same arguments as seen:

First off a long history of conflict between Christianity and Judaism over a thousands years of this.
(Christianity and Islam 1400 years)

History of conflict between Jews and Non-Jews because of the social and economic relations.
(Same argued again as seen today with Muslims and Non-Muslims)

But those historic conflicts were contained within religious understandings - a conflict between Christianity and Judaism, and they were social, economic and sometimes political conflicts as seen by the Nazi's.
(same argued by you with Islam and Christianity)

What made the Nazis unique in their hatred was also racial hatred.
(No doubt you will go Muslims are not a race, but as seen by arguments, in regards to Arabs or Pakistani the race element plays a part also.)

They believed that the Jews were the followers of an abhorrent religious doctrine.
( Same is argued of Islam) 

The Nazis hated assimilated and converted Jews as much as they hated orthodox Jews. 
(sounds again very familiar)

This was a struggle for survival between the human race and this Jewish species that the core group was the Nazis.
(Struggle between western, "Christian" and eastern civilizations "Islam")

Nazi anti-Semitism was so powerful and ultimately so lethal that the Nazis were able to spread their poisonous hate through everybody else’s minds.
(you promote the same, just as Islamic extremists do the same)

Nazi's blamed them for crime, for eradicating German culture, German values, identity, the list is endless and used exactly the same today as you do with Muslims and how also Muslims extremists use the same arguments of hate. This is not even exclusive to Nazism, we have seen these same arguments before about the Irish in this country, the Catholics, read your history and you will the same arguments of hate are in abundance and as seen now were ridiculous. NO doubt you will go on about Muslim extremists are killing people, yes I known they are, of which the battle should be taken onto them by everyone and to defeat them with the help of many Muslims also, but countless millions of other Muslims are not killers or extremists which you club together as barbarians. Again western policy has been one of the major factors in increasing the levels of Muslim extremists, something you always fail to comprehend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:29 pm

Didge wants us to BE tolerant of The intolerance that is Islam.
We need to help the poor Muslim victims...
What a twat.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:31 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Didge wants us to BE tolerant of The intolerance that is Islam.
We need to help the poor Muslim victims...
What a twat.

Yes you are Matti, because to me all the Abrahamic faiths are appalling, you though seem to think only one is, which is comical, as they all have deities that are bullies.

You are as intolerant as Islamic extremists, in fact they love you, as you help their cause.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:33 pm

Fuck off Didge only in modern history have we had a universal force called militant Islam terrorising every continent.

This is the 21st century and you defend 14th century barbarism.

I might well add you call the slightest comment about gays homophobic but defend Islam who have very very intolerant views on gays.

What a mixed up Dick you are.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:35 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:Fuck off Didge only in modern history have we had a universal force called militant Islam terrorising every continent.

This is the 21st century and you defend 14th century barbarism.

I might well add you call the slightest comment about gays homophobic but defend Islam who have very very intolerant views on gays.

What a mixed up Dick you are.

I defend nothing accept you castigating many people because they are Muslims, showing how desperate your arguments are and in the same vain as they were against the Jews, the fact you cannot counter the fact they are the same poor arguments, shows you are one fucked up delusional paranoid boy.

Both Islam and Christianity and Judaism have intolerant views on homosexuality, the difference is the later two have little power anymore, where they do, they are intolerant of gays and I condemn all 3 religions for it, showing how poor your points are again

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:36 pm

Didge Aljazeera is doing a nice line in Abu Hamza fridge magnets thought you might like one for Fathers day.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:37 pm

Firstly muslims are followers of an abhorrent religious doctrine.
Its leader Mohammed was all about war murder, death and destruction and their guide book tells them that they must fight all non muslims, subjugated the convert them, kill them etc.
"...The Nazis hated assimilated and converted Jews as much as they hated orthodox Jews..."
Yes does sound familiar, it is exactly what M uslims are doing to others in many muslim places across the world.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:37 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:Didge Aljazeera is doing a nice line in Abu Hamza fridge magnets thought you might like one for Fathers day.

I would have thought you had sold them out already!

No thanks, not my thing, but enjoy the ones you bought

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:38 pm

Except we don't threaten the lives of Gays knobhead. We don't put Fatwahs on cartoonist. We don't threaten Catholics converting to Buddha etc etc. Not accepting gay marriage is the limit not threatening their lives.

Really Didge you have no counter examples to match Islams atrocities or general intolerance on such a grand scale.

Found that fridge magnet and matching cufflinks yet.

Last edited by Alright said Fred on Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:38 pm

Didge wrote:
Alright said Fred wrote:Didge Aljazeera is doing a nice line in Abu Hamza fridge magnets thought you might like one for Fathers day.

Why would I want one you are the one sucking Hamzas dick.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:40 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Firstly muslims are followers of an abhorrent religious doctrine.
Its leader Mohammed was all about war murder, death and destruction and their guide book tells them that they must fight all non muslims, subjugated the convert them, kill them etc.
"...The Nazis hated assimilated and converted Jews as much as they hated orthodox Jews..."
Yes does sound familiar, it is exactly what M uslims are doing to others in many muslim places across the world.

So are Christians and so are Jews, you are select it seems, when all 3 abrahamic faiths are abhorrent, with calls to eternally punish people for not believing, that is like domestic violence yet you see okay with the other two when to me all 3 are wrong.
Yes islamic Muslims around the world use the same arguments as the Nazis, just as you do which is why you are as bad as each other.
You fail to see the logic in that and are both driven by hate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:41 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:
Didge wrote:

Why would I want one you are the one sucking Hamzas dick.

I am not gay though drinky, so why would I suck anyone's dick, or is more of your anti homosexual abuse creeping out again because you get shown up on your poor views?

Seriously grow up or at least get someone to put your dummy back in your mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:43 pm

There is a world of difference between offering no hope in the next world and offering to kill us in this you total dweeb.

I have little time for any religion but none at all for Islam.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:44 pm

Well this has been most amusing, the funniest is how pathetic the far right are.

Night all, have a wonderful evening, have things to do

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:45 pm

Your \|Islamic mates say much much worse and yet you commend them to us.

Two faced twat.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:45 pm

Didge wrote:Well this has been most amusing, the funniest is how pathetic the far right are.

I am a Tory didge it is you who is far left pretending to be otherwise.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:02 pm

nicko wrote:Its no good smelly he wont ever admit he's wrong.He justs turn the question around.
What a prat he reckons I should get a job, at 73 dick head!!

Not only turns the question around he turns on his own arguments and switches position entirely

He was waffling about how being anti Muslim is racism

As soon as I applied it to Christians he dropped his own argument like a hot potatoe and then bizarrely said it was MY argument

Now he won't even answer a simple question about his reasoning

Because he knows he is wrong

It's as close as you get to an admission of being wrong with didge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:42 pm

Anyone who disagrees with the leftie 'progressive' agenda is labeled with SIXHIRB and far right/Nazi etc.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:10 pm

So I beat a retreat tonight so what

Questions?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:41 am

Alright said Fred wrote:Your \|Islamic mates say much much worse and yet you commend them to us.

Two faced twat.

Absolute lie, showing you have lost the plot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:42 am

I see smelly still has no answer, gets better everyday his excuses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:44 am

Alright said Fred wrote:
Didge wrote:Well this has been most amusing, the funniest is how pathetic the far right are.

I am a Tory didge it is you who is far left pretending to be otherwise.

Well as I am a Tory also, centre right which shows you are clueless, in how you now think calling me far left is some sort of insult, which really shows how delusional you are

So every time you do now I will refer to you as a Nazi, that way you might learn to grow up Mr Homophobic Nazi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:57 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Anyone who disagrees with the leftie 'progressive' agenda is labeled with SIXHIRB and far right/Nazi etc.

I just call them assholes, it's the best label of them all. They stink and the only thing they produce is shit.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:03 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Anyone who disagrees with the leftie 'progressive' agenda is labeled with SIXHIRB and far right/Nazi etc.

I just call them assholes, it's the best label of them all. They stink and the only thing they produce is shit.

lol! 

Sounds even better and more apt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:06 am

Didge wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

lol! 

Sounds even better and more apt.

Might as well call them something they can't try to invert with a pathetic attempt at making it into a meme Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:10 am

The fact is, most of the far right are "Sexist, intolerant, xenophobic, homophobic, Islamophobic, racist (or) bigoted."

They're just trying to turn the accusations into something they can mock.

Like a rapist yelling, "Oh yeah, I like to rape women, bring me some co-eds!" as though it somehow deflects what the rapist actually does.

Not to mention that "intolerant" and "bigoted" mean the same thing ... Einsteins that they are ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:20 am

But don't worry about the Christianphobia going on

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:20 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:The fact is, most of the far right are "Sexist, intolerant, xenophobic, homophobic, Islamophobic, racist (or) bigoted."

They're just trying to turn the accusations into something they can mock.

Like a rapist yelling, "Oh yeah, I like to rape women, bring me some co-eds!" as though it somehow deflects what the rapist actually does.

Not to mention that "intolerant" and "bigoted" mean the same thing ... Einsteins that they are ...

Bang on the money, all they are doing is trying to excuse what they actually are, which shows they also thus realise that what they are is vile then, to try to distance themselves from such terminology which is 100% correct about them, odd that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:23 am

busy googling and wiki searching  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:26 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

busy googling and wiki searching  Razz 

Having sex actually.

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:28 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:But don't worry about the Christianphobia going on

WHAT fucking Christianphobia?!

People post about a few crazy Christians or DARE criticize the tenets of Christianity AT THE SAME TIME as criticizing the tenets of ALL religions, and you cry Christianphobia as though we're saying all Christians are into, I don't know, beheadings, or FGM, or something.

Give me a fucking break!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next