NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP europe

+5
Raggamuffin
Ben Reilly
captain
Original Quill
Tommy Monk
9 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

RIP europe - Page 8 Empty RIP europe

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Europe gets 8,000 refugees daily - UN

A daily flow of about 8,000 refugees to Europe is likely to continue, the United Nations warns.

The figure came from UN regional coordinator for refugees, Amin Awad, in comments quoted by Reuters news agency.

More than 5,000 refugees - many from Syria or Iraq - arrive daily in Greece.

That flow could continue during the winter if the weather remains good and the borders open, the International Organisation for Migration (IOM) told the BBC.

About half a million migrants - mostly from Syria and other conflict zones in the Middle East and Africa - have arrived in Europe this year.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34356758

Back to top Go down

RIP europe - Page 8 Empty Re: RIP europe

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:51 pm

RIP LOWER SAXONY

Villagers in a tiny, rural area of Lower Saxony in Germany, are demanding answers after it transpired that their village with a population of just a few hundred will be forced to accept one thousand migrants due to Angela Merkel’s decision to throw open her country’s borders.

The main questions they ask are: why here, why us, and why now? The village is on a minor road lined with traditional half-timbered bungalows, vegetable gardens and farms with almost no infrastructure or local shops for daily needs. There are empty office buildings where the refugees are to be accommodated but aside from pasture and apple orchards, that’s about it.

A packed public meeting was held last night in Sumte to discuss local concerns over the migrant influx and Spiegel Online reports that it didn’t go well.

The town hall was the venue. It began with the mayor and local officials expressing utter surprise that anyone could possibly be worried by so many newcomers. “I did not expect so many interested residents,” the mayor began as an official from the Lower Saxony Ministry of the Interior looked on. Uproar followed.

More questions came from the floor. Locals wanted to know how sewage and waste disposal would be regulated and whether a shuttle service for the refugees would be provided so that they could go shopping.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/10/14/tiny-german-village-forced-accept-one-thousand-migrants-officials-mystified-complaints/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:53 pm

YUMMY YUMMY GERMANY open wide and eat your multicultural pie RIP europe - Page 8 3922118137

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:20 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:DELICIOUS IRONY

‘It Makes Me Very Sad’ Says Open Borders Activist Brutally Stabbed by Migrant Gang

A pro-migrant, open borders activist is reported to be “very sad” after being stabbed twice in the back by a gang of “Arabs” as he stood outside a pizzeria in Dresden, east Germany.

Twenty-nine year old ‘Julius G.’ involved himself in political activism while reading his degree in industrial engineering Technical University of Dresden. Now he may have fallen victim to his own politics, as the refugee advocate was attacked while waiting for friends in Dresden’s Neustadt, known as the city’s ‘left wing’, or ‘alternative’ quarter.

Germany’s Bild-Zeitung reports police were called to Pizza 5 on Alaunstraße on Saturday after a group of six to eight men jumped the student in the early hours and stabbed him twice in the back, leaving him in a serious condition. A police spokesman said: “Several police vans searched the surrounding area, unfortunately without success. According to witnesses, the attackers were said to be North Africans”.

West-German ‘Julius G.’ who has been a student in Dresden for five years told Bild: “I don’t know why I was attacked.

“I waited opposite the pizzeria for two friends who were buying something to eat after we had left the pub and were on our way home”.

The student didn’t think the motivation was robbery, as nothing was taken after the stabbing. Explaining he campaigned for the rights of refugees, he explained: “it makes me very sad that I was attacked by precisely this group”.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/10/15/makes-sad-says-open-borders-activist-brutally-stabbed-migrant-gang/

cheers

Karma is such a bitch innit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:30 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:DELICIOUS IRONY

‘It Makes Me Very Sad’ Says Open Borders Activist Brutally Stabbed by Migrant Gang

A pro-migrant, open borders activist is reported to be “very sad” after being stabbed twice in the back by a gang of “Arabs” as he stood outside a pizzeria in Dresden, east Germany.

Twenty-nine year old ‘Julius G.’ involved himself in political activism while reading his degree in industrial engineering Technical University of Dresden. Now he may have fallen victim to his own politics, as the refugee advocate was attacked while waiting for friends in Dresden’s Neustadt, known as the city’s ‘left wing’, or ‘alternative’ quarter.

Germany’s Bild-Zeitung reports police were called to Pizza 5 on Alaunstraße on Saturday after a group of six to eight men jumped the student in the early hours and stabbed him twice in the back, leaving him in a serious condition. A police spokesman said: “Several police vans searched the surrounding area, unfortunately without success. According to witnesses, the attackers were said to be North Africans”.

West-German ‘Julius G.’ who has been a student in Dresden for five years told Bild: “I don’t know why I was attacked.

“I waited opposite the pizzeria for two friends who were buying something to eat after we had left the pub and were on our way home”.

The student didn’t think the motivation was robbery, as nothing was taken after the stabbing. Explaining he campaigned for the rights of refugees, he explained: “it makes me very sad that I was attacked by precisely this group”.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/10/15/makes-sad-says-open-borders-activist-brutally-stabbed-migrant-gang/

cheers

im quite happy that it was a leftwing liberal who got it

and as a bonus - a student RIP europe - Page 8 3852033631

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:29 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:RIP LOWER SAXONY

Villagers in a tiny, rural area of Lower Saxony in Germany, are demanding answers after it transpired that their village with a population of just a few hundred will be forced to accept one thousand migrants due to Angela Merkel’s decision to throw open her country’s borders.

The main questions they ask are: why here, why us, and why now? The village is on a minor road lined with traditional half-timbered bungalows, vegetable gardens and farms with almost no infrastructure or local shops for daily needs. There are empty office buildings where the refugees are to be accommodated but aside from pasture and apple orchards, that’s about it.

A packed public meeting was held last night in Sumte to discuss local concerns over the migrant influx and Spiegel Online reports that it didn’t go well.

The town hall was the venue. It began with the mayor and local officials expressing utter surprise that anyone could possibly be worried by so many newcomers. “I did not expect so many interested residents,” the mayor began as an official from the Lower Saxony Ministry of the Interior looked on. Uproar followed.

More questions came from the floor. Locals wanted to know how sewage and waste disposal would be regulated and whether a shuttle service for the refugees would be provided so that they could go shopping.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/10/14/tiny-german-village-forced-accept-one-thousand-migrants-officials-mystified-complaints/

will these be the first native germans dispossesed by force when they are outnumbered 10:1

conversion at knife point anyone........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:46 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

im quite happy that it was a leftwing liberal who got it

and as a bonus - a student RIP europe - Page 8 3852033631

I do hope that he is left with something to remind him of the foolishness of his actions ...and that he learns therby, but knowing lefties, I doubt he will...the only pity is that "ordinary germans" will suffer similar and far worse fates on the altar of his ilks idiocy....If only the grateful "refugees" would be a bit more discriminating and make sure they attacked ONLY the lefty liberalists then I think we should see some movement...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:47 pm

You know what they say Smelly...."if you cant be a good example...you will have to be a terrible warning"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Refugees cost up to 30 billion euros each year

Germany's top economists warn: The Republic will be overtaken by the refugee crisis. Economist Fuest expects billion euro cost. This could raise taxes by six percent.

From Die Welt

I have even been nice enough to translate it properly for you this time....

so anyone for tax rises???
IF it was being applied here. to give some perspective

six percent...across the board...

thats the poorest as well as the richest....or the lowering of the tax threshold to 6-7000

thats a kick in the nuts for our own poorest isnt it.

not only would wages be further depressed but they would be paying more tax to fund their own wage destruction...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:09 pm

victorismyhero wrote:Refugees cost up to 30 billion euros each year

Germany's top economists warn: The Republic will be overtaken by the refugee crisis. Economist Fuest expects billion euro cost. This could raise taxes by six percent.

From Die Welt

thats the poorest as well as the richest....or the lowering of the tax threshold to 6-7000

not only would wages be further depressed but they would be paying more tax to fund their own wage destruction...

".................marching as to war"

i wonder how the lefting scum will react to this??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:12 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:Refugees cost up to 30 billion euros each year

From Die Welt

Well, to quote a regular mantra heard here...."we will adapt"....apparantly. Whether we want it or no....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:22 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Well, to quote a regular mantra heard here...."we will adapt"....apparantly. Whether we want it or no....

adapt? is that the PC term for regress??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:28 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

adapt? is that the PC term for regress??

I think its a bit like the borg...you know resistance is futile, you will comply.........

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:04 pm

This is bloody madness!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down