NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP europe

+5
Raggamuffin
Ben Reilly
captain
Original Quill
Tommy Monk
9 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

RIP europe Empty RIP europe

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:47 pm

Europe gets 8,000 refugees daily - UN

A daily flow of about 8,000 refugees to Europe is likely to continue, the United Nations warns.

The figure came from UN regional coordinator for refugees, Amin Awad, in comments quoted by Reuters news agency.

More than 5,000 refugees - many from Syria or Iraq - arrive daily in Greece.

That flow could continue during the winter if the weather remains good and the borders open, the International Organisation for Migration (IOM) told the BBC.

About half a million migrants - mostly from Syria and other conflict zones in the Middle East and Africa - have arrived in Europe this year.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34356758

Back to top Go down

RIP europe Empty Re: RIP europe

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:49 pm

Denmark: Municipalities need to cut down on welfare to elderly, education and public transport to cater for “refugees”

With 8,000 refugees and illegal migrants arriving daily into Europe (of whom only one fifth is refugees from Syria…), Europe’s indeginous population – who for generations worked hard every day to build up Europes wealth – will have to pay much more in the future.

Several municipalities have now made detailed calculations of the costs and revenues of refugees. This applies, among others, Allerød Municipality, where it is estimated that the bill … is somewhere between 20 and 25 million. kr. in 2015, which are expected to remain level next year. …

Mayor Jørgen Johansen (Conservatives) indicate that a majority of the City Council has just reached a budgetary conciliation with savings of about 40 million. kr. One school be closed, and in addition there are a number of small savings, e.g. on the public busses, swimming lessons and services for the elderly.“

http://10news.dk/?p=1854

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:51 pm

German woman threatened with eviction to make way for refugees

A 51-year-old German woman is being evicted from her home of 16 years to make way for refugees, with shelters already full across the country

A woman in Germany is being evicted from her home of 16 years to make way for asylum-seekers, amid growing concerns over how Germany will find accommodation for the hundreds of thousands of refugees flooding into the country.

Bettina Halbey, a 51-year-old nurse, has lived alone in her flat in the small western German town of Nieheim since her children grew up.

On September 1, she received a letter from her landlord, the local municipality, telling her the building was being turned into a refugee shelter and she had until next May to leave.

“I was completely taken aback,” Ms Halbey told Welt newspaper. “I find it impossible to describe how the city has treated me.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11891631/German-woman-threatened-with-eviction-to-make-way-for-refugees.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:54 pm

Africans should be returned to The African union to deal with and middle eastern people returned to The Arab league to deal with.

Problem solved!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:55 pm

Spy chief warns Islamist numbers are growing

German intelligence warned Tuesday that the number of Islamic extremists in the country had increased sharply in recent months and expressed serious concern that they were recruiting among refugees.

The Office for the Protection of the Constitution (BfV), Germany's domestic security watchdog, said the number of radical Salafists had surged to 7,900 in September from 7,500 in June, and that many were trying to lure asylum-seekers into their ranks.

"We are very concerned that Islamists in Germany are trying, under the cover of humanitarian assistance, to exploit the situation of the refugees for their own ends and to proselytise and recruit among asylum-seekers," BfV president Hans-Georg Maassen said in a statement.

Germany expects to receive up to one million asylum-seekers this year, five times more than last year. Syrians, who are fleeing their war-ravaged country, form the largest group.

Maassen said that a total of 740 radical Muslims had left Germany to join jihadists in Syria and Iraq, 20 percent of them female. Around one-third of those who went to the region have returned to Germany, while about 120 of them have been killed.

He said the BfV was keeping close watch on such activities given their "significant radicalisation potential" in the migrant community.

"We are keeping a particularly close eye on unaccompanied minors among the refugees, who could be easy targets for Islamists," he said.

Maassen stressed that his office had no evidence that jihadist groups were using the large influx of refugees to infiltrate Germany.

And he said the BfV was also concerned that far-right groups were seizing on the issue of Germany's openness to refugees for propaganda purposes, saying it contained "significant potential for escalation".

Maassen warned that the risk of clashes with left-wing counter-demonstrators also "should not be discounted".

http://www.thelocal.de/20150922/police-raid-berlin-sites-over-links-to-islamic-state

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:00 pm

"...Spy chief warns Islamist numbers are growing

German intelligence warned Tuesday that the number of Islamic extremists in the country had increased sharply in recent months and expressed serious concern that they were recruiting among refugees.

The Office for the Protection of the Constitution (BfV), Germany's domestic security watchdog, said the number of radical Salafists had surged to 7,900 in September from 7,500 in June, and that many were trying to lure asylum-seekers into their ranks.

"We are very concerned that Islamists in Germany are trying, under the cover of humanitarian assistance, to exploit the situation of the refugees for their own ends and to proselytise and recruit among asylum-seekers," BfV president Hans-Georg Maassen said in a statement..."

Islamists are arriving???!!!

Who did they think they were inviting in!!!???

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:02 pm

Germany: Migrants In, Germans Out
The Death of Property Rights

German authorities are applying heavy-handed tactics to find housing for the hundreds of thousands of migrants and refugees pouring into the country from Africa, Asia and the Middle East.

With existing shelters filled to capacity, federal, state and local authorities are now using legally and morally dubious measures — including the expropriation of private property and the eviction of German citizens from their homes — to make room for the newcomers.

German taxpayers are also being obliged to make colossal economic sacrifices to accommodate the influx of migrants, many of whom have no prospect of ever finding a job in the country. Sustaining the 800,000 migrants and refugees who are expected to arrive in Germany in 2015 will cost taxpayers at least at least 11 billion euros ($12 billion) a year for years to come.

In Hamburg, the second-largest city in Germany, municipal officials on September 23 introduced an audacious bill in the local parliament (Hamburgische Bürgerschaft) that would allow the city to seize vacant commercial real estate (office buildings and land) and use it to house migrants.

City officials argue the measure is necessary because more than 400 new migrants are arriving in Hamburg each day and all the existing refugee shelters are full. They say that owners of vacant real estate have refused to make their property available to the city on a voluntary basis, and thus the city should be given the right to take it by force.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6583/germany-migrants-housing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:07 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Africans should be returned to The African union to deal with and middle eastern people returned to The Arab league to deal with.

Problem solved!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:14 pm

lol Dr Fear and Dr Doom

Qualifcations required to obtain Far Right Dr status.
Shit yoiur pants.
Exaggerate a threat.
Play off fear.
Speak gobbledygook.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:32 pm

I think it's a wonderful opportunity for Europeans to expand their cultural and economic base. So many new contributors to their already rich existence...I envy them.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:37 pm

Original Quill wrote:I think it's a wonderful opportunity for Europeans to expand their cultural and economic base.  So many new contributors to their already rich existence...I envy them.

i like your thinking quill import cheap foriegn labour to maximise western profits

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:44 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:I think it's a wonderful opportunity for Europeans to expand their cultural and economic base.  So many new contributors to their already rich existence...I envy them.

i like your thinking quill import cheap foriegn labour to maximise western profits

Well yes...and artists, musicians, writers, doctors, engineers, cooks, the list goes on. They are treasures...what a wonderful addition to European society...new ideas...new languages. Wonderful. Smile

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:07 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Well yes...and artists, musicians, writers, doctors, engineers, cooks, the list goes on.  They are treasures...what a wonderful addition to European society...new ideas...new languages.  Wonderful. Smile

we dont need all THOSE things quill, we need cheap and easily exploited labour.

if we bring them in we can put them to work in menial jobs pay them less so we can pay the europeans more, we already have them in cheap accomodation. they are a resource to be used until exhausted and then disposed of, just think of how we can advance western civilization with such a workforce at our disposal

"migrant labour" - it just rolls off the tongue and just sounds a shit load better than "slavery" RIP europe 2984306523

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:02 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Well yes...and artists, musicians, writers, doctors, engineers, cooks, the list goes on.  They are treasures...what a wonderful addition to European society...new ideas...new languages.  Wonderful. Smile

if we bring them in we can put them to work in menial jobs pay them less so we can pay the europeans more, we already have them in cheap accomodation. they are a resource to be used until exhausted and then disposed of, just think of how we can advance western civilization with such a workforce at our disposal

"migrant labour" - it just rolls off the tongue and just sounds a shit load better than "slavery"  RIP europe 2984306523    

Ahh...best laid plans of mice and men. Sounds like our plans for African Americans a few short years ago. But we ended up with Jazz, the banjo, Blues, art, scientists, lawyers, doctors (even Republican doctors...lol) and one stellar president.

Wait for it...Europe will catch up.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:18 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

"migrant labour" - it just rolls off the tongue and just sounds a shit load better than "slavery"  RIP europe 2984306523    

Ahh...best laid plans of mice and men.  Sounds like our plans for African Americans a few short years ago.  But we ended up with Jazz, the banjo, Blues, art, scientists, lawyers, doctors (even Republican doctors...lol) and one stellar president.

I knew it

Obama is AFRICAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:28 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Ahh...best laid plans of mice and men.  Sounds like our plans for African Americans a few short years ago.  But we ended up with Jazz, the banjo, Blues, art, scientists, lawyers, doctors (even Republican doctors...lol) and one stellar president.

I knew it

Obama is AFRICAN

Well...half anyway.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:05 pm

half african half Muslim??

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:18 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:half african half Muslim??

Two different things...race and religion.

But Muslims have much to offer.  Beautiful people.  I wouldn't mind...kinda exotic, I'd imagine.

Smile

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:19 pm

This will not worry certain people until they start seeing things firsthand....friends and family and themselves, affected.
If it happens, it'll be too,late.
If it doesn't, then there's no worrying to be done.

I am wondering though, why no one seems to be worried about the German woman who's to be turfed out of her home?

Is she now a refugee in her own country?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:30 pm

The lefties are happy to give away our countries.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:42 pm

eddie wrote:This will not worry certain people until they start seeing things firsthand....friends and family and themselves, affected.
If it happens, it'll be too,late.
If it doesn't, then there's no worrying to be done.

I am wondering though,  why no one seems to be worried about the German woman who's to be turfed out of her home?

Is she now a refugee in her own country?

none of the lefties have been very vocal on here since the "refugess" started turning violent, and of course no one cares about the german woman............. it isnt them being turfed out

i certianly dont care about the german people their country is dead and good riddance to them, germany should turned into a massive immigrant camp be made to absord all the immigrants,they caused this problem after all

its their cross to bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:45 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:half african half Muslim??

Two different things...race and religion.

But Muslims have much to offer.  Beautiful people.  I wouldn't mind...kinda exotic, I'd imagine.

Smile

i do hope this was deliberate?? i would hate to think you have made mistake of this magnitude without realising it??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:46 pm

Cuchulain wrote:lol Dr Fear and Dr Doom

Shit yoiur pants.
Exaggerate a threat.
Play off fear.
Speak gobbledygook.

I think you might yet eat your words on that didge....

clearly one nation is already having to severely impact ITS citizens to accomodate these "interlopers"...what was it ..oh yes a school closed and services for the elderly cut?   what next, compulsorary "home sharing" with the home owner bearing the costs?
or what???

cuts to even more services...

like bins perhaps...we can have our streets full of stinking rubbish...then they will feel right at home

busses meant for 50 carrying 100...just like home

As for germany...I said this at the start...they dug their hole...let em lie in it...

that woman being evicted is only the  tiny start of a very large tear in the fabric of their society.....

I predict

riots

followed by

armed police on the streets

followed by armed german police shooting german citizens

followed by

martial law

followed by a blood bath......

and guess what...

it will all be the fault of those who follow your nonsense....

but we will see.....as i said...I'm only predicting....

but, you have to admit that in some ways I have been right so far...

I SAID this would have a negative impact upon the citizens of these nations.....

what did you say.....  oh no ..it will be good for them.....pffffft.......sorry didge, but you are clearly and demonstrably wrong in your assesment.....

I also predict economic collapse across europe due to this....(which was probably the ISIS plan all along Rolling Eyes )

it is YOU and your friends out to support these refugees that are playing into ISIS hands......

never mind this ridiculous "fear" argument of yours...and never mind even the infiltrating terrorists......

I mean...Denmark, although not a "giant economy" has always been stable and progressed nicely......
now look....

its going to be buggered up in very short order......

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:51 pm

Killing the golden goose...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:54 pm

just think how it will go when the same problems hit home here

well, we will close your school, you will have to attend the next nearest.....sorry its a failing "chav" school but tough
sorry its another 5 miles away

and NO we wont protect you when your employer sacks you for being 10 mins later every day becasue of this,

and NO we wont give you any "benefits for 6 months because your being sacked is your fault

and NO we wont provide busses since they too are being cut, you will have to rely on your own transport...even if you dont have any

and YES we are STILL going to increase your council tax top pay for these "poor old refugees"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:56 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:lol Dr Fear and Dr Doom

Shit yoiur pants.
Exaggerate a threat.
Play off fear.
Speak gobbledygook.

Will i based on the new super villian Dr Pessimist?

clearly one nation is already having to severely impact ITS citizens to accomodate these "interlopers"...what was it ..oh yes a school closed and services for the elderly cut?   what next, compulsorary "home sharing" with the home owner bearing the costs?
or what???
Well its always going to be a strain at first but as Germany has once dealt with 16 million refugees before when its nation was in ruin, I have every confidence with Europe rising to the challenge. Mainly as unlike you I have faith in people.

like bins perhaps...we can have our streets full of stinking rubbish...then they will feel right at home
Speculation lacking creadbility based on fear mongering

As for germany...I said this at the start...they dug their hole...let em lie in it...
I praise Germany because they have decency to help

that woman being evicted is only the  tiny start of a very large tear in the fabric of their society.....
Is the action of one Mayor trying to save having to build a new complex. It may even be illegal his actions

I predict

riots

followed by

followed by

martial law

and guess what...

I SAID this would have a negative impact upon the citizens of these nations.....

what did you say.....  oh no ..it will be good for them.....pffffft.......sorry didge, but you are clearly and demonstrably wrong in your assesment.....

I also predict economic collapse across europe due to this....(which was probably the ISIS plan all along Rolling Eyes )

it is YOU and your friends out to support these refugees that are playing into ISIS hands......

never mind this ridiculous "fear" argument of yours...and never mind even the infiltrating terrorists......

I mean...Denmark, although not a "giant economy" has always been stable and progressed nicely......
now look....  

Like I said all fear based and nothing to actually show this would be a reality.
So thanks for sharing and if you wish to be pessimistic, that is your choice, but I doubt any of your predictions will come to pass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:03 pm

They need to start returning these people to either the Arab league or African union to deal with.

And stop any more arriving.

It is completely common sense to see that such huge numbers of people just suddenly turning up and expecting to get a nice house is simply not going to happen!

So then what...!?

Where are you going to put them...!?

In refugee camps exactly like the ones they have already come from!?

... so why not just send them back to the ones they came from originally!!!???

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:08 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

Will i based on the new super villian Dr Pessimist?

or what???
Well its always going to be a strain at first but as Germany has once dealt with 16 million refugees before when its nation was in ruin, I have every confidence with Europe rising to the challenge. Mainly as unlike you I have faith in people.

nothing of the sort...we already have only forthightly collections.....what when its down to monthly or 2 monthly?????

nothing of the sort.....what happens when the bus services get cut??? like in denmark (actually they dont cram 100 on do they...some folks just "do without" and suffer as a result) but then THEY DONT COUNT to you do they...sod em they can all pay the locally inflated prices in "corner stores"...even the elderly unwaged and vulnerable

and just imagine the fun the bastards in the job centers will have.....sorry ...no buss is NOT an excuse....you are sanctioned...you should have WALKED the 20 miles here and 20 back...even though you only have one leg and are blind

I praise Germany because they have decency to help

and you praise fools then I said it will bite em in the ass...and it is doing....look at all the other stuff they are having to do.....wait till the commercial sector...who's property they are grabbing........... retalliate.........

Is the action of one Mayor trying to save having to build a new complex. It may even be illegal his actions

really?......so...she's just "collateral damage then...and doesnt count????
can the woman afford to challeng him in court?
will the courts see justice done or bow to political pressure
then what...IF HE gets away with it, ..EVEN IF SHE IS REHOUSED elsewhere then whats the likely outcome....It is STILL an injustice

I predict

riots

followed by

followed by

martial law

and guess what...

now look....  

Like I said all fear based and nothing to actually show this would be a reality.
So thanks for sharing and if you wish to be pessimistic, that is your choice, but I doubt any of your predictions will come to pass.

I wont enjoy it since the results will not be enjoyable...but i will have a shadenfreude moment seeing you eat your words mate.....

you were wrong about isis collapsing quickly

and you are wrong about this

Last edited by victorismyhero on Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:12 pm

Didge wrote:Like I said all fear based and nothing to actually show this would be a reality.

I agree. I guess most Europeans haven't experienced the enjoyment of having new peoples, new cultures and new languages among them. We in America have been welcoming others for centuries, Republicans notwithstanding.

When Vietnamese cooking hit the West Coast, we were treated to a crop of restaurants fusing classic parisienne cooking with traditional asian dishes and the result was wonderful. The French had taught the Vietnamese in their country, and they brought the fusion over here. Now they are big, expensive restaurants, but what a wonderful experience.

Contrary to fears, many of these people end up in the up-scale neighborhoods. They are extremely productive and are soon earning more because they are worth more. So far from being a threat, they are a real asset.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:18 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Like I said all fear based and nothing to actually show this would be a reality.

I agree.  I guess most Europeans haven't experienced the enjoyment of having new peoples, new cultures and new languages among them.  We in America have been welcoming others for centuries, Republicans notwithstanding.

When Vietnamese cooking hit the West Coast, we were treated to a crop of restaurants fusing classic parisienne cooking with traditional asian dishes and the result was wonderful.  The French had taught the Vietnamese in their country, and they brought the fusion over here.  Now they are big, expensive restaurants, but what a wonderful experience.

Contrary to fears, many of these people end up in the up-scale neighborhoods.  They are extremely productive and are soon earning more because they are worth more.  So far from being a threat, they are a real asset.

With you there! @Quill

It would be amazing to be able to eat authentic Syrian food. I long for such an experience. Smile It's been a long time.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:19 pm

quill....bollocks

the two are notm comparable...hell YOUR society isnt even remotely comparable to ours, either in its structure otr practice

we have already seen denmark closing a school because the local authority cant afford the cost of these interlopers, as well as services for the elderly....

of course you saw nothing like that...becasue in your society the vulnerable and less well off can all go to hell in a hand cart as far as "society" is concerned.

I mean who would give a toss if a school was closed in a poor neighbourhood over there......

I suggest you dont comment on things of which you know nowt........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:22 pm

captainJane wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I agree.  I guess most Europeans haven't experienced the enjoyment of having new peoples, new cultures and new languages among them.  We in America have been welcoming others for centuries, Republicans notwithstanding.

When Vietnamese cooking hit the West Coast, we were treated to a crop of restaurants fusing classic parisienne cooking with traditional asian dishes and the result was wonderful.  The French had taught the Vietnamese in their country, and they brought the fusion over here.  Now they are big, expensive restaurants, but what a wonderful experience.

Contrary to fears, many of these people end up in the up-scale neighborhoods.  They are extremely productive and are soon earning more because they are worth more.  So far from being a threat, they are a real asset.

With you there! @Quill

It would be amazing to be able to eat authentic Syrian food. I long for such an experience. Smile It's been a long time.

I hope the first school closed is the one you use .....then maybe you would understand that there is more to life than bloody foreign crap food....

how will you feel when your parents cant acess the services they need (or will need) ? (or perhaps they are, sadly, like mine now deceased so you no longer care.....untill YOU need these services)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:28 pm

of course i fully realise that the lefty liberalist alliance would gladly sacrifice 50 pensioners for every refugee
and that the same priciple applies to the greedy R/W too, who would see it as a chance to reduce the pensions bill

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:33 pm

We have already got people here in UK from all over the world!!!

White British are already a minority in parts of London!!!

This is about numbers and the complete inability to keep taking more!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:47 pm

victorismyhero wrote:of course i fully realise that the lefty liberalist alliance would gladly sacrifice 50 pensioners for every refugee
and that the same priciple applies to the greedy R/W too, who would see it as a chance to reduce the pensions bill

What a bundle of negativity you are vic.  It's amazing your wife let's you in the back door.

RIP europe Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWiCZ8aZ9kr2pJYzw9REuG0z8X1-mz0_uVOT_RONwhd-soEA9Y

Life is a self-fulfilling prophecy.  You get what you wish for.  I can't wait til we can arrange to take some of the Syrians over here.  

RIP europe Banner-web2

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:04 pm

Original Quill wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:of course i fully realise that the lefty liberalist alliance would gladly sacrifice 50 pensioners for every refugee

What a bundle of negativity you are vic.  It's amazing your wife let's you in the back door.

RIP europe Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWiCZ8aZ9kr2pJYzw9REuG0z8X1-mz0_uVOT_RONwhd-soEA9Y

Life is a self-fulfilling prophecy.  You get what you wish for.  I can't wait til we can arrange to take some of the Syrians over here.  

RIP europe Banner-web2

are you denying the truth of what I said ...or just attemting to hide the unpaletable truth behind a mask of mockery(a common idiot lefty tactic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:13 am

victorismyhero wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

RIP europe Banner-web2

are you denying the truth of what I said ...or just attemting to hide the unpaletable truth behind a mask of mockery(a common idiot lefty tactic)

You didn't say anything (a common idiot righty tactic).

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:29 am

victorismyhero wrote:just think how it will go when the same problems hit home here

well, we will close your school, you will have to attend the next nearest.....sorry its a failing "chav" school but tough
sorry its another 5 miles away

and NO we wont protect you when your employer sacks you for being 10 mins later every day becasue of this,

and NO we wont give you any "benefits for 6 months because your being sacked is your fault

and NO we wont provide busses since they too are being cut, you will have to rely on your own transport...even if you dont have any

and YES we are STILL going to increase your council tax top pay for these "poor old refugees"

precisely

though you must have notices that the LLA is quite on this issue, apart from their usual denial.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:33 am

Original Quill wrote:

Agreed. All I am reading is fear based arguments based off no reality or a comparrison to any such events.
The past saw far more refugees at the end of WW2 when many countries were in ruin and yet they all recovered.
Did we see riots?
No
Its all fear based bullshit, tryiny to manipulate people into believing in an unfounded fear.

All I am hearing from Victor is a school might close?
Unlikely with the money being pumped into the education system, this just further proves that views is groundless.
One Nurse being evicted from a set of flats which is far cheaper to use than build new ones.
Is it unfair on the German woman?
Well she does not own the property, so at the end of the day countless people are asked to move.
If she is upset by this, tough shit, as I say she does not own the property.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:21 am

i see walter is missing out on significant difference between WWII and this economic migrant crisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:23 am

Odd, as I stated it was far worse after WW2 with the numbers of refugees in Europe dwarfing any numbers we have hade today. Not only that most of the infrustructure had been destroyed and yet they still coped.
Seems the Dalek has missed that point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:24 am

yes youre stilling missing out a significant difference arent you??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:26 am

What difference is that?
Less humans involved and far more infrustrature today?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:40 am

not at all

the WWII refugees were indeed refugees from the european continent - hence they were not being imported from external countries but rather displaced internally

they were culturally, religiously and ethnically compatible with the majority dermographic of european population.

the current crisis involves ISIS terrorist fighters, pakistani criminals,sudanese economic migrants and a scattering of genuine refugees

they are imported from external sources and are ALL culturally religiously and ethincally incompatible with european values and morals.

this glaring fact is being made obvious very quickly in countries that have made the mistake of importing large numbers of these people, and the situation will serve to destablise continental europe

at the least we will have some reprieve from your usual waffling, you lefties are well known for remaining silent when your social experiments go wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:43 am

That shows you know next to nothing about WW2 then.
Many were displaced world over from WW2.
So you point falls flat from the start.
Again we are talking about humans here.
So what is the difference?
next to nothing.
Hence fear is groundless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:49 am

You do reliase the Nazi's argued the same against the Jews.

Jewish Culture incompatiable with German way of Life.
Judiasm seen as a thread.
Jews trying to over take the world.
Jews rape German women.
Judiasm incompatiable with German way of Life

I could go on the list is endless of similar claims made by the Nazis's against the Jews, that you make on Islam and as seen we now have a jewish secular nation in Israel, so why is that, if as once claimed it was a threat?
We now have nations like Tunisia who are turning secular, how is that possible based on your false claims Dalek?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:51 am

i dont know walter

how is it possible??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:54 am

Well has it happened?
Yes

So it is possible, which clearly refutes your claim of incompatibility..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:58 am

i have no idea what youre waffling on about.

but i do know you bite easy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:05 am

So the Dalek is back to feeble excuses

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next