NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP europe

+5
Raggamuffin
Ben Reilly
captain
Original Quill
Tommy Monk
9 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

RIP europe - Page 3 Empty RIP europe

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Europe gets 8,000 refugees daily - UN

A daily flow of about 8,000 refugees to Europe is likely to continue, the United Nations warns.

The figure came from UN regional coordinator for refugees, Amin Awad, in comments quoted by Reuters news agency.

More than 5,000 refugees - many from Syria or Iraq - arrive daily in Greece.

That flow could continue during the winter if the weather remains good and the borders open, the International Organisation for Migration (IOM) told the BBC.

About half a million migrants - mostly from Syria and other conflict zones in the Middle East and Africa - have arrived in Europe this year.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34356758

Back to top Go down

RIP europe - Page 3 Empty Re: RIP europe

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:14 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:

Exactly.
It's pure bullshit and this is just typical of the type of thing that the media pick up on and people get upset over.

Agreed.  It is the media that puts this '2' and this '2' together.  Here's a women who has a dispute with her council or whatever in Germany, and the press makes it into a refugee issue.  It's silly...it was just an economic decision having nothing to do with refugees.

Oh of course - the refugees are just incidental. The fact that she's having to move to make room for them is nothing to do with it.

Seriously Quill ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:15 pm

eddie wrote:Some people don't like change and being uprooted and yes, before you say it, I know this has happened to the refugees but that doesnt mean this nurse has to be punished for it?!

Don't be silly...she's not being punished. That's Orwellian double-speak. It's an economic decision.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I wonder where she stands legally. If she hasn't broken the terms of her tenancy, they have no legal grounds to evict her.

Well as didge rightly pointed out, this has happened in Germany, not sure if it could/would happen over here?

I didn't need Didge to point that out - I already knew it was in Germany. There are articles out there about it, and people are asking the same question - they do have rights in Germany too.

Of course. I meant that I am not sure that in the UK that would actually happen.

She could of course, benefit from it, if, as didge mentioned, she gets a better place to live.

It still initially smacks of unfairness though.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:17 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I didn't need Didge to point that out - I already knew it was in Germany. There are articles out there about it, and people are asking the same question - they do have rights in Germany too.

Of course. I meant that I am not sure that in the UK that would actually happen.

She could of course, benefit from it, if, as didge mentioned, she gets a better place to live.

It still initially smacks of unfairness though.

I don't know if it would happen in the UK - we're not stupid enough to take so many refugees. I hope Cameron sticks to that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Agreed.  It is the media that puts this '2' and this '2' together.  Here's a women who has a dispute with her council or whatever in Germany, and the press makes it into a refugee issue.  It's silly...it was just an economic decision having nothing to do with refugees.

Oh of course - the refugees are just incidental. The fact that she's having to move to make room for them is nothing to do with it.

Seriously Quill ...

Correct.  As eds rightly points out, the refugees are remote to the decision.  They only become involved because the Press puts the two together.

The fact is, this would have happened had it been anyone, not particularly the refugees.  This was a economic decision that the Mayor made in order to cut costs.

Now, I can feel sorry for the nurse.  But the beef is with the city who made the decision.  No need to pit one victim against another victim.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:22 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You don't give a stuff about her. That's because you think refugees are more important, especially if they're not white refugees ...

That's quite a reach.  The fault is capitalism, not race.

anti semites dont usually go around declaring their hatred for jews they claim they are opposed to "zionism" (read jew)

guilty white liberals who hate whites apparently adopt a similar smokescreen tactic - "its not the whites i hate its capitalism"

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:22 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Seriously Quill ...

Correct.  As eds rightly points out, the refugees are remote to the decision.  They only become involved because the Press puts the two together.

The fact is, this would have happened had it been anyone, not particularly the refugees.  This was a economic decision that the Mayor made in order to cut costs.

Now, I can feel sorry for the nurse.  But the beef is with the city who made the decision.  No need to pit one victim against another victim.

If the nurse was black, you'd be bleating on about discrimination and racism.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:26 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You're lost and late, Raggs. Race has nothing to do with it...unless you are opposed to the Syrians because of some racial characteristic...

Is that what is behind this?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:28 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You're lost and late, Raggs.  Race has nothing to do with it...unless you are opposed to the Syrians because of some racial characteristic...

Come off it Quill - you know you would be objecting if she was black.

I happen to think that citizens of a country should take priority over non-citizens. That's why I think it's wrong that she's being evicted.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

if the nurse was black it wouldnt be happening

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You're lost and late, Raggs.  Race has nothing to do with it...unless you are opposed to the Syrians because of some racial characteristic...

It's irrelevant, Raggs. Why bother commenting on it?

FGS, not everything is about racism.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:31 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Seriously Quill ...

In this instance, that is a fair point.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:33 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It's irrelevant, Raggs.  Why bother commenting on it?

It is with you ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

It's irrelevant, Raggs.  Why bother commenting on it?

It is with you ...

No...you are losing the original debate, so you are changing the subject.

Why not just say mia culpa, and simply move on. Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:38 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It is with you ...

Why not just say mia culpa, and simply move on.  Razz

I'm not losing any debate. You're as bad as Didge with your "winning" and "losing" obsession.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:06 pm

In the German state of Thuringia, Prime Minister Bodo Ramelow, one of the multiculturalists driving and celebrating the migrant crisis, has been forced to initiate a policy of separating and segregating different cultures as soon as they arrive in Europe.

“In Iran, the Revolutionary Guards have arrested my brother in a house church. I fled the Iranian intelligence, because I thought in Germany I can finally live freely according to my religion,” says Said, a Christian who fled persecution in his native country.

“But I can not openly admit that I am a Christian in my home for asylum seekers. I will be threatened,” he told Germany language paper Die Welt.

This year Germany prepares to absorb a million people in just twelve months – one per cent of its entire population – from numerous, diverse and alien cultures.

“We must rid ourselves of the illusion that all those who arrive here are human rights activists,” says Max Klingberg of the International Society for Human Rights (ISHR), who has worked with refugees for 15 years. “Among the new arrivals is not a small amount of religious intensity, it is at least at the level of the Muslim Brotherhood,” he said.

Said is living in an asylum centre in southern Brandenburg, near the border with Saxony. “They wake me before dawn during Ramadan and say I should eat before the sun comes up. If I refuse, they say I’m a kuffar, an unbeliever. They spit at me… They treat me like an animal. And threaten to kill me.”

“… They are also all Muslims,” he adds.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/09/28/germany-segregating-christians-as-migrant-violence-escalates/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:08 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:10 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It is with you ...

Why not just say mia culpa, and simply move on.  Razz

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:32 pm

They should not be turfing anyone out of any of their homes to house anyone.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:16 pm

Jordan’s Queen Rania told Europeans that they could either take in the Syrian refugees that her country doesn’t want or the refugees would turn to terrorism.

And what if these “refugees,” like so many of the other Muslims who had settled in Europe over the years, decide that they like terrorism anyway?

A tenth of London approves of ISIS now. Support for the Islamic State among the younger population in the UK, where Muslim demographics predominate, reaches as high as 14 percent.

What will it look like when tens of thousands of Muslims from the homeland of the Islamic State are added to the population? How much support will there be for Islamic terrorism a decade from now when the mass Muslim migration has fundamentally reshaped the UK’s religious demographics?

A recent poll of Syrians showed that 22 percent believed that ISIS had a positive influence on their country. And that’s only the level of support for the most controversial Jihadist group there. They haven’t bothered to measure the level of support for more “moderate” Jihadist groups like the Al-Nusra Front, which is linked to Al Qaeda, or even the Islamic Front, whose components were included in the Free Syrian Army. The Sunni rebels backed by the West are universally Jihadist fighting forces.

Even the New York Times admitted that, “Nowhere in rebel-controlled Syria is there a secular fighting force to speak of.”

How much support do the Sunni rebel groups have among the refugees? 1 out of 5 would be bad enough, but the numbers for the entire Sunni Jihadist opposition are likely to be a lot higher.

And these Jihadist groups are terror risks almost as much as ISIS. A Syrian migrant at the Gates of Hungary was caught musing, “If the Free Syrian Army was here, they’d shoot that helicopter down.”

But plenty of FSA fighters are already in Europe or on the way there. How many of them will turn to terrorism in Europe? Even one is too many. But Europe is expected to take them in and find out later.

That’s not an argument for taking in more Syrians. That’s an argument for taking in zero refugees.

Muslim refugees in the United States have been a consistent vector for terror. Taking in tens of thousands more just makes the problem even worse.

Queen Rania tells us that we must either take in Muslim migrants or face Muslim terror. But if we stopped taking in more Muslims, we wouldn’t be facing so much Muslim terror. You don’t make a boat more seaworthy by drilling a bigger hole in it. Europe is taking in more Muslim migrants to appease a terror threat that would not exist if it stopped the tidal flow of Muslim migration to its borders.

No amount of “preventing violent extremism”, outreach, profiling, airport scanning and mosque surveillance will ever be enough as long as immigration provides fresh recruits for the Jihad.

UNHCR refugees with terror ties have already been caught by Norway. More are being found in Europe. But even if you could somehow catch all the terrorists, there is no way to intercept future terrorists who will only turn to Islamic violence once they are safely living in Europe.

Instead of doing the sensible thing, European countries are not only taking in “refugees”, but they’re even taking back Muslims from Europe who went to join in the fighting in Syria before deciding to come back. Not only is Europe taking in unknown terrorists, but it’s taking in known terrorists and trying to reeducate them out of their “extremism” before they go off on another killing spree.

But the surest way to stop them from killing isn’t to have some blonde social worker accompanied by a Taqiyya Imam preach to them about “moderate” Islam. It’s to keep them out of the country.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/260198/no-refugees-no-terrorism-daniel-greenfield

In an intelligent world, that is an argument against more Muslims.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:17 pm

Mark Steyn catches a train from Denmark to Sweden, joining a flood of “refugees” from the Middle East who are helping themselves to Europe:

You just hop on a train at the aforementioned Central Station in Copenhagen and hop off a half-hour or so later on the other end of the impressive Øresund Bridge at the Central Station in Malmö. I did it myself the other day, and was looking forward to sitting back and enjoying the peace and quiet of Scandinavian First Class. But, just as I took my seat and settled in, a gaggle of Abdul’s fellow “refugees” swarmed in, young bearded men and a smaller number of covered women, the lads shooing away those first-class ticket-holders not as nimble in securing their seats as I. The conductor gave a shrug, the great universal shorthand for there’s-nothing-I-can-do…

There were more shrugs at Malmö, when I asked a station official about it. He told me that, on the train from Stockholm the other day, a group of “refugees” had looted the café car. The staff were too frightened to resist. “Everyone wants a quiet life,” he offered by way of explanation. Sweden prides itself on accepting more “refugees” per capita than any other European country, and up to a thousand a day are registering for asylum in Malmö. I daintily stepped around that morning’s intake slumbering on the concourse…

http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/index.php/heraldsun/comments/refugees_invade_europe_in_first_class/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:19 pm

(ANSA) - Terni, September 29 - A court in the Umbrian city of Terni on Tuesday sentenced a Moroccan national to 30 years in prison for murder.

Amine Aassoul, 29, was found guilty of slashing the throat of David Raggi, 27, with a broken bottle outside a bar on the night of March 12 this year. The defendant did not know the victim and was drunk at the time of what police who witnessed the incident said was a random attack on a passerby.

He had been deported in 2007, only to return to claim political asylum in 2014.

That claim had been turned down twice, but the second rejection came only after he had committed murder.

http://www.ansa.it/english/news/2015/09/29/moroccan-gets-30-years-for-david-raggi-murder_95313869-b33d-4cc1-b9b3-bddb3579f891.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:22 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:28 pm

Refugees suspected of assaulting five women in Almere

hree men requesting asylum in Almere are suspected in the assaults of as many as five women in the Flevoland city. One of the cases involves an 18-year-old woman attacked overnight at a taxi stand by the men, believed to be residents of the asylum reception center there, according to Almere Nieuws.

The incident, followed live by police on a closed-circuit television system, started when the men grabbed the woman at a Grote Markt taxi station off De Herbergsteeg at about 3 a.m. The woman was rescued by a girlfriend who also notified police.

Dispatchers connected to a security camera system there had officers at the scene within minutes. The three suspects were caught soon after. A fourth person was also apprehended, reported the Telegraaf.

The suspects are all aged from 18 to 20 years old. A father of one victim said the men, “did not clearly understand that Dutch women are not pleased by being sexually assaulted after a night out.”

http://www.nltimes.nl/2015/09/28/refugees-suspected-of-assaulting-five-women-in-almere/

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:37 pm

I think this generosity towards refugees will begin to fade, and they will be seen not as victims, but as criminals if this kind of thing goes on.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:40 pm

Thank god [just a saying] for the Channel.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:43 pm

nicko wrote:Thank god [just a saying]   for the Channel.

the channel is no defense against traitor politicians who build a bridge for the savage invaders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:55 am

Migrants To Britain Establish Themselves as Successful Businessmen – In The People Trafficking Trade

Asylum seekers and migrants arriving in Britain are raking in tens of thousands of pounds by becoming people smugglers, helping more of their fellow countrymen to infiltrate the United Kingdom.

British police have charged dozens of foreigners with facilitating illegal immigration, as newcomers repay the generosity shown by the country that sheltered them from civil war by breaking it’s laws and violating it’s borders. The Times reports on the remarkable case of one such illegal immigration kingpin, 32-year old Fahmi Hakim who has just been sentenced to 11 years behind bars for running a large and sophisticated smuggling network.

Colluding with fellow migrants from Afghanistan, India, and Eastern Europe, Hakim was detained by police just as he was preparing to smuggle six Indian men into Britain on a route that took them through Russia and France. The men had each paid £10,000 to an agent in India before embarking on the trip and agreed to pay another £10,000 when they arrived in the UK. Instead, when they arrived in the United Kingdom they were held to ransom for even more money.

Although the illegal immigrants were taken by police when they broke open the operation, only one has been deported to date. The remainder managed to escape the authorities and vanish into the country.

Police found £50,000 in the boot of his car, and seized £90,000 from the gang in total – seven members of the gang have been sentenced to 80 years between them and another nine members of his criminal gang are to be sentenced next week.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/10/01/migrants-britain-establish-successful-businessmen-people-trafficking-trade/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:56 am

Individuals who choose to share radical or xenophobic views on social media risk not only losing their jobs in Germany, but their children as well, local media reports. Posting an unorthodox opinion on Facebook could be enough to get the ball rolling.

It's not clear how “radical” opinions will be defined. But simply by expressing discontent with Syrian refugees living nearby or making threats toward asylum-seekers parents may accidentally push things too far, Die Welt reported, citing the Deutsche Anwaltauskunft information portal of the German Lawyers' Association.

Controversial political or religious sentiments from a parent will have a direct impact on the rights of the child, if the child's welfare is endangered thereby. A family court will have to clarify whether an action endangers the child's welfare indeed and whether termination of parental rights is necessary.

"The decisive factor is common sense," Eva Becker, Chair of the Working Group on Family Law in the German Bar Association (DAV) told the German daily.

https://www.rt.com/news/316821-xenophobic-posts-child-rights/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:58 am

Muslim asylum seekers are enforcing Islamic Sharia law in German refugee shelters, according to police, who warn that Christians, Kurds and Yazidis in the shelters are being attacked by Muslims with increasing frequency and ferocity.

Muslim migrants from different sects, clans, ethnicities and nationalities are also attacking each other. Violent brawls — sometimes involving hundreds of migrants — are now a daily occurrence.

Police say the shelters, where thousands of migrants are housed together in cramped spaces for months at a time, are seething cauldrons ready to explode. The police are urgently calling for migrants of different faiths to be housed in separate facilities.

Some politicians counter that such segregation would go against Germany's multicultural values, while others say that separating hundreds of thousands of migrants by religion and nationality would be a logistical impossibility.

As the consequences of unrestrained migration become apparent, the tide of public opinion is turning against the government's open-door policy. Observers say that German Chancellor Angela Merkel, the so-called most powerful woman in the world, may have met her Waterloo.

We have been witnessing this violence for weeks and months. Groups based on ethnicity, religion or clan structures go after each other with knives and homemade weapons. When these groups fight each other at night, all those German citizens who welcomed the migrants with open arms at the Munich train station are fast asleep, but the police remain awake and are left standing in the middle...

"We can only estimate the true extent of violence because women and children are often afraid to file a complaint. Since it is also about sexual abuse and rape...

"Sunnis are fighting Shiites, there are Salafists from competing groups. They are trying to impose their rules in the shelters. Christians are being massively oppressed and the Sharia is being enforced. Women are forced to cover up. Men are forced to pray. Islamists want to introduce their values and order at the shelters.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6614/germany-sharia-refugee-shelters

Last edited by smelly-bandit on Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:59 am

smelly-bandit wrote: Individuals who choose to share radical or xenophobic views on social media risk not only losing their jobs in Germany, but their children as well, local media reports. Posting an unorthodox opinion on Facebook could be enough to get the ball rolling.

It's not clear how “radical” opinions will be defined. But simply by expressing discontent with Syrian refugees living nearby or making threats toward asylum-seekers parents may accidentally push things too far, Die Welt reported, citing the Deutsche Anwaltauskunft information portal of the German Lawyers' Association.

Controversial political or religious sentiments from a parent will have a direct impact on the rights of the child, if the child's welfare is endangered thereby. A family court will have to clarify whether an action endangers the child's welfare indeed and whether termination of parental rights is necessary.

"The decisive factor is common sense," Eva Becker, Chair of the Working Group on Family Law in the German Bar Association (DAV) told the German daily.

https://www.rt.com/news/316821-xenophobic-posts-child-rights/

Expressing discontent and making threats are very different things. Some people in Germany have already expressed discontent - maybe they'll be rounded up and arrested - they might even be evicted and put in a gym. Meanwhile, refugees who beat someone up, start fights, or molest women will be treated as victims no doubt.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:02 am

looks like ths syrian civil war has finally come to europe

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:10 am

smelly-bandit wrote:looks like ths syrian civil war has finally come to europe

I was reading about a small town where the people had initially welcomed refugees, but now they're a bit wary because there has been some trouble. If they say anything though, or criticise the Government for their handling of the crisis, will they be arrested? It sounds a bit like Nazi Germany all over again.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:11 am

germans never stopped being nazis

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:12 am

smelly-bandit wrote:germans never stopped being nazis

Against German people this time though ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:17 am

no change then,millions of those jews were germans

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:20 am

smelly-bandit wrote:no change then,millions of those jews were germans

True.

I just hope that Cameron is paying attention to the problems this is causing.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:25 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:no change then,millions of those jews were germans

True.

I just hope that Cameron is paying attention to the problems this is causing.

i think cameron has finally seen a bit of the light

he knows this isnt an isolated surge that can be absorbed by europe, this is a never ending tidal wave, we are talking about accepting millions every year.

our only hope is that germany and europe begins to burn nice and bright and that what is happening is leaked into the mainstream and soon, hopefully before the referendum.

the cowards at BBC and SKY need shooting for covering up the reality of this invasion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:28 am

lol never heard such insanity but its amusing to read.
So now millions now every here and he hopes other countless western Christians burn.
Its like Britains First's view to hang anyone that disagrees with them.
So they claim the left shout down the opposition.
The far right just want to butcher them

One word to say.

Cuckoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:47 pm

Migration to Europe: Pollyanna Policies in Action

If back home in Syria you're being brutalized or butchered by Islamic militias or dictator Hafez al-Assad's forces, tough luck. But if you can shell out a small fortune to human traffickers, make your way across large stretches of land or sea while crossing several international borders, and finagle your way into a Eurozone country by scaling razor-wire fences in Eastern Europe or storming sandy beaches in Greece, then we welcome you. Oh, and you don't even have to be from Syria -- it's okay if you just pretend to be

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/260299/migration-europe-pollyanna-policies-action-tibor-krausz

this is really worth the read, truly worrying about what is happening

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:50 pm

Refugee camps may blow with violence, German police officials warn

Germany is at risk of violent outbreaks in camps housing asylum seekers, senior German police personnel warned after a string of incidents at various facilities accommodating the refugees.

"We're running the risk that the situation in refugee accommodation will get out of control," German police union chief Rainer Wendt told the mass-circulation newspaper Bild.

"Our experience suggests that in many places there are, unfortunately, very targeted and well-prepared violent clashes with ethnic or religious motivations almost every day."

A similar warning came from Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere on Thursday.

"They go on strike because they don't like the accommodation and they cause trouble because they don't like the food. They beat each other in the facilities for asylum seekers," he said.

"That's still a minority at the moment, but we have to say clearly that whoever comes to Germany ... must allow themselves to be distributed to wherever we send them, take part in a fair process and respect our legal system."

https://www.rt.com/news/317365-germany-police-refugees-fear/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:51 pm

More than 200 refugees engaged in a mass brawl in a shelter in the German city of Hamburg, leaving several people injured in a third such incident in Germany this week.

A scuffle between two large groups of Syrians and Afghanis broke out in a crowded refugee center in Hamburg on Wednesday and lasted all through the day till late night, according to local media.

The groups were attacking each other with iron bars and wooden pieces of furniture as well as were throwing rocks. The refugees have also set a dustbin on fire.

Four people were injured in the clashes. Two teenagers, 16, suffered lacerated head wounds with one 18 year old man and a member of a security service being also injured, the German newspaper Bild reports, citing police sources.

Police had to bring in as many as 50 officers to take the situation under control and managed to stop the fighting by 2 a.m. with the police patrols still present at the scene on Thursday morning. The investigators are now questioning the witnesses.

According to police reports, the causes of the brawl are yet not clear, with no arrests made so far.

http://www.rt.com/news/317229-refugees-clash-german-center/

cant wait till this spills out into the streets

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:27 pm

I'd like to know what didge thinks of these violent happenings?

Does he thinks it's ok? Does he think it won't happen here?

And one other thing: if you,look at every Muslim country, there is war.

WHY IS THAT?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:29 pm

eddie wrote:I'd like to know what didge thinks of these violent happenings?

WHY IS THAT?

Ever since I can remember there's been trouble in the Middle East of one kind or another. I never associated it with them being Muslim countries in particular, but I also wonder why there's so much trouble there. It seems that they can't go a day without one group picking a fight with another group.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:16 pm

WHY IS THAT?

What do I think.
I think you are way too easily led by fear by some minor incidents.
So there was a brawl, and some other incidents, not surprising when many refugees are crammed into confined spaces. It was bound to happen there would be some minor incidents, but are you seriously eqauting this to being a disater?

Really every Muslin country is at war?

List them?

Seriously you need to stop buying up the drivel that smelly has been feeding you for months.
Its intent is to incite and divide people because he has similar goals to ISIS a world wide war, between Muslims and Non-Muslims. He has been spoutinga nd wishing the same crap for years

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:19 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

WHY IS THAT?

Ever since I can remember there's been trouble in the Middle East of one kind or another. I never associated it with them being Muslim countries in particular, but I also wonder why there's so much trouble there. It seems that they can't go a day without one group picking a fight with another group.

Again much of the trouble in the Middle east has its creating from interference from the west. You had the US backing a despotic shah in Iran, to funding Saddam against Iran. You can go back further to the interference by the British and French as well. The west has always interfered with the Middle east.
This is not to say this caused all these problems. There is many reasons, many stemming from two nations, Saudi and Iran, trying to gain Islamic supremacy. The west went through such a religious war also, which this has similarities to the 30 years war.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:24 pm

WHY IS THAT?

why is that??

the jews dont you know??

they had the audacity to survive the holocaust and the gall to return to their own homeland

if we just wipe out the jews, all the Muslims will stop fighting and killing and murdering and raping and enslaving

dont you know this eddie??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:27 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

WHY IS THAT?

why is that??

the jews dont you know??

they had the audacity to survive the holocaust and the gall to return to their own homeland

if we just wipe out the jews, all the Muslims will stop fighting and killing and murdering and raping and enslaving

Cuckoo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:35 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

why is that??

the jews dont you know??

Cuckoo.

couldnt agree more walter

its crazy to blame the jews for teh savagery of the Muslim

obviously the reason Muslims are consistantly are war with each other is becasue of their sectarianism - islam - the most war mongering ideology , spilt down the middle and both sides convinced the other is the enemy

ISLAM what a mother fucker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:38 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Cuckoo.

couldnt agree more walter

its crazy to blame the jews for teh savagery of the Muslim

obviously the reason Muslims are consistantly are war with each other is becasue of their sectarianism - islam - the most war mongering ideology , spilt down the middle and both sides convinced the other is the enemy

ISLAM what a mother fucker

No just that you are very much an unhinged loon.

The reasons that two opposing religious factions are at war with each other is based on many factors, though the main reason is Iran and Saudi, looking for supremacy of Islam itself. They have the money to fund such a proxy war.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next