NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP europe

+5
Raggamuffin
Ben Reilly
captain
Original Quill
Tommy Monk
9 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

RIP europe - Page 6 Empty RIP europe

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Europe gets 8,000 refugees daily - UN

A daily flow of about 8,000 refugees to Europe is likely to continue, the United Nations warns.

The figure came from UN regional coordinator for refugees, Amin Awad, in comments quoted by Reuters news agency.

More than 5,000 refugees - many from Syria or Iraq - arrive daily in Greece.

That flow could continue during the winter if the weather remains good and the borders open, the International Organisation for Migration (IOM) told the BBC.

About half a million migrants - mostly from Syria and other conflict zones in the Middle East and Africa - have arrived in Europe this year.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34356758

Back to top Go down

RIP europe - Page 6 Empty Re: RIP europe

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:56 pm

and yet i will continue to post stories of how savage immigrant Muslims are destroying Europe

not much you can do about it is there??

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:33 pm

Didge, out of curiousity, how many rapes, for instance, have to happen before you would admit there was a problem?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:44 pm

eddie wrote:Didge, out of curiousity, how many rapes, for instance, have to happen before you would admit there was a problem?

This a question that comes up a lot here. It's the question of 'significance' when dealing with summary statistics.

It depends on what the question is, doesn't it? Are you trying to judge a large group of people--say the entire German population--I would imagine quite a few incidents. Less for the refugee population, but still a sizable lot.

If a family of 6 has 4 rapes in it, I would take a look at that family as a whole. The significance of 4 incidents out of 6 is much greater.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:54 pm

you dont seem to have much issue with declaring the entire US police force as being institutionally racist

so why dont we use the forum you do to arrive at that conclusion

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:57 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:you dont seem to have much issue with declaring the entire US police force as being institutionally racist

Exactly. Ben says that kind of thing too. They don't mind generalising and labelling whole groups of people when it suits them.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:00 pm

eddie wrote:Didge, out of curiousity, how many rapes, for instance, have to happen before you would admit there was a problem?

What on earth do you mean?
For a start are you claiming that refugees are inherantly going to have on average more rapists per population?
What are you then basing this on Eddie?
Some media stories printed without then seeing the stats for rape in Germany per say?
If it was far less than the German population per thousand, would you then be pandering to fear stories?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:01 pm

the question that really should be asked is

"how many rapes etc do you think are tolerable"

and would you like to, indeed have the balls to, suggest to the parent of any child or the husband of any woman so affected that in reality that incident was !quite tolerable and allowable not to mention in. quills terms insignificant

all in the interests of "equality mind"

I thought not......

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:03 pm

I am simply saying this:

If you lived down a relatively and normal street and a family moved in, and within a short space of time lots of shit was happening down your street, wouldn't you then wonder if the problem was with the family?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:06 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

For a start are you claiming that refugees are inherantly going to have on average more rapists per population?
Some media stories printed without then seeing the stats for rape in Germany per say?
If it was far less than the German population per thousand, would you then be pandering to fear stories?

another LLA dodge...take national statistics , then ask for the impossible to get (because they are carefully kept out of the public eye ) regional or not kept at all..(individual cities) statistics...so they can "dilute" the rates over the whole population.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:09 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:you dont seem to have much issue with declaring the entire US police force as being institutionally racist

That doesn't make sense, but you are probably nippin' again.

The cops in the US are statistically racist. That is, what you see on TV happens every day, and so it occurs in numbers.

Here, y'all are all het up about one incident. Now any crime is bad, but that's not what we are talking about, is it? Y'all want to paint all Muslims with the crime of one. Or is it Germans? Or, Syrians?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:10 pm

eddie wrote:I am simply saying this:

If you lived down a relatively and normal street and a family moved in, and within a short space of time lots of shit was happening down your street, wouldn't you then wonder if the problem was with the family?

Nah eddie...didge would blame you for not "adapting"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:10 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

another LLA dodge...take national statistics , then ask for the impossible to get (because they are carefully kept out of the public eye ) regional or not kept at all..(individual cities) statistics...so they can "dilute" the rates over the whole population.....

If you are too immature to debate and be adult then run along with the rest of the idiot sheep.
You really are that clueless of the types of rapists, their motivations, methods, behavious, etc. There is nothing worse to read the same drivel I have studied about in reards to the nasiest hate seen in history and you keep coming out with the same ignorance here.
Now either debate the points or run along, as if you can only rant, then I know you have no valid points.
Its nothing more than trying to seperate an issue and look to blame a group of religious people for problems within all societies. That is just utter ignorance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:11 pm

victorismyhero wrote:

Cleary you are too immature when the prejudice side to you is exposed, learn to grow up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:16 pm

Saying what Eddie, are you saying its only some cultures of some men that commit rape, or is it generally a problem found with men and types of men based on motivations, behavious etc?
Well you tell me Eddie, there are many crimes  in countries all over the world. Did it stop you going to Paris after the terrorist attacks? I have seen family lost to violence through terrorism and the one thing it has created in me is a will never to bow to fear. I mean people have lived through things like seriel killers thoughout an area. One person can bring about a fear, but people can carry on, they end up being more precautious, but the point stands, are you again stating that the refugees per thousand are in any way vastly higher than the German population for example? Even then we have many Blacks in prison, is it because they are black Eddie? Or is there many reasons for crime.
Sorry but all of this is badly allowing fear based prejudice to get the better of your reasonin Eddie. Seriously you can look throughout even the histroy of this country to see the many times groups of people have faced the same prejudice and finger pointed at them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:16 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

If you are too immature to debate and be adult then run along with the rest of the idiot sheep.
You really are that clueless of the types of rapists, their motivations, methods, behavious, etc. There is nothing worse to read the same drivel I have studied about in reards to the nasiest hate seen in history and you keep coming out with the same ignorance here.
Now either debate the points or run along, as if you can only rant, then I know you have no valid points.
Its nothing more than trying to seperate an issue and look to blame a group of religious people for problems within all societies. That is just utter ignorance.

except....the experience of sweden says otherwise doesnt it...

secondly we already KNOW the attitude of this particular culture

thirdly we already know from the happenings WITHIN the refugee camps the attitude of those males therin to females (of virtually any age)

you are doing nothing other than trying to hide a serious issue to aid your agenda which is utter stupidity

tell me didge....do you ignore the oil light when it comes on in your car? (probabably....because its red)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:18 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

Cleary you are too immature when the prejudice side to you is exposed, learn to grow up

tut tut didge...learn to debate ....

though to be fair i suppose I should have added

"or try and blindy you with waffle statistics" which mean nothing and are actually irelevent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:23 pm

So immaturity it is.
When you grow up and stop acting like an idiot, then we will debate
You know naff all about criminology, you just fuel your own prejudices with hate and fear.
Its pathetic and like I say has so many similarities to past prejudices seen before to other groups in this country.
So we have one nation as the bases of your whole argument to 10's of millions of refugees around the wrold.
One nation.
Seriously I would laugh at you if I did not respect some of your other views.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:39 pm

Cuchulain wrote:So immaturity it is.
You know naff all about criminology, you just fuel your own prejudices with hate and fear.

hint didge..."criminology" has nothing to do with it....as you well know.....

Its pathetic and like I say has so many similarities to past prejudices seen before to other groups in this country.
So we have one nation as the bases of your whole argument to 10's of millions of refugees around the wrold.
One nation.

crikey.... now didge would sacrifice an entire nation for the "refugees" affraid

Seriously you would worry me if i thoought you had any influence.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:21 pm

Original Quill wrote:

The cops in the US are statistically racist.  That is, what you see on TV happens every day, and so it occurs in numbers.

Here, y'all are all het up about one incident.  Now any crime is bad, but that's not what we are talking about, is it?  Y'all want to paint all Muslims with the crime of one.  Or is it Germans?  Or, Syrians?

Or perhaps black's in America are statistically criminal ??

Ever thought of that??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:23 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

The cops in the US are statistically racist.  That is, what you see on TV happens every day, and so it occurs in numbers.

Here, y'all are all het up about one incident.  Now any crime is bad, but that's not what we are talking about, is it?  Y'all want to paint all Muslims with the crime of one.  Or is it Germans?  Or, Syrians?

Or perhaps black's in America are statistically criminal ??

Ever thought of that??

nah smelly...thats british politicians Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:24 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:So immaturity it is.

hint didge..."criminology" has nothing to do with it....as you well know.....

One nation.

crikey.... now didge would sacrifice an entire nation for the "refugees"    affraid

I really cannot believe what I am reading.
So criminology does not understand anything now aboutm rapes.

Have a nice little read:

http://www.uniassignment.com/essay-samples/criminology/why-do-men-rape-criminology-essay.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:27 pm

Criminology understands

Walter Mitty does not

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:28 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

I really cannot believe what I am reading.
So criminology does not understand anything now aboutm rapes.

I did not say that,.....
dont seek recourse to a discipline when its use is inappropriate....

thats like your use of statistics....disingenious

Have a nice little read:

http://www.uniassignment.com/essay-samples/criminology/why-do-men-rape-criminology-essay.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:29 pm

I see all the dalek can come up with more immature posts

Quell surprise which if he did understand anything in its basic form, he would understand his fear bsed arguments lack any credability.
Let him read also and try to understand

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:36 pm

unfortunately those "fears" turned out to be right for Sweden ...didnt they......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:45 pm

So here we go again with pure ignorance in reply.
So one country where there has been a higher level of rape by immigrant ethnicities which is just one nation which if going by the deluded belief of the prejduice briagde this would be predominant throughout every singgle country in the world.
Its not an even in this country convicted Paedophiles are 95 percent white. So where does this bullshit stem from you may ask?
A fear perception so that people so fear refugees coming here of rape, even though in this country rape levels are and have been high for years because it is a predominantly male problem. Even in the article it states that over 180,000 rapes were reported in a majority caucasion countryin 2010 which includes those now defined latino. That is just reported rape by the way of which the number will no doubt be significant higher for unreported
Now no matter what country you fo to there is a rape problem with men, though as seen the prejudice brigade wish to ignore this and solely place a blame of fear onto immigrants or refugees. The Germans did it with the Jews countless times stating that Jews raped German girls. With the US blacks were lynched on no more than in cases a hate where some where blamed for no actual evidence but because they were black. So you will forgive me Victor if I turn around and say you are being an utter idiot here. There is a culture of rape in just about every country and yet want to factor in only on certain groups in this case Muslims and why? To spread and promote fear and hate and we are back to this happenning so many times in history. Its no netter than in some many instances where people have been scapegoated some many times before. Of course next we will hear about grooming gans, which again pails into comparrison with the estimated amount of peadophiles in this country in excess of 200,000/ So I am sorry Victor but you are truly and 100 percent talking absolute shite. What is worse you are making a mockery of the crime by trying to paint a picture on a religious group of people who come from a multitude of nations and cultures.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:55 pm

as usual didge is utterly wrong in his assumptions

wherby sweden has also had the highest rate of immigration/refuges

or is didge going to tell us "its all just an unhappy coincidence"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:51 am

Fear based arguments are the best kind Walter

Worked for the Nazis didn't it??

Clearly it is a workable strategy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:54 am

Here we go again the whole bases for this absujred view is based on one country, which is not even compared to other countless nations of refugees or Muslims?
So why is it we are not seeing this replicated in other countries?
This is where the argument falls apart.
Seriously stop wasting my time with poor desperation when like I say in nany countries there is a culture of men that rape.
To base this and point the finger on one religion, when again like I say many come from a multitude of nations and cultures, just further proves to base this on a religion is aburd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:58 am

When the religion endorses rape then who shall we point the finger at??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:01 am

So does Christianity endorses Rape
So does Judaism
So are you saying we should remove all Christians and jews as well then Dalek?

I guess you have never heard of all the cover ups in the Catholic Church?

Seriously I have never seen so much stupidity in all my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:13 am

So this is very interesting:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c6/Rape_rate_per_100%2C000_-_country_comparison_-_United_Nations_2012.png
This is probably the favorite chart of any anti-immigration activist on the internet. It clearly shows that, as a result of Sweden's liberal immigration policy and overly humane refugee acceptance, the country has now become a hellscape where blue-eyed women are raped daily by Muslims and blacks. As much so that now there are more per capita rapes in Sweden than in Bolivia.
There are two major problems with these statistics.
I. "In Sweden there has been this ambition explicitly to record every case of sexual violence separately, to make it visible in the statistics," according to Klara Selin, a sociologist at the National Council for Crime Prevention in Stockholm. "So, for instance, when a woman comes to the police and she says my husband or my fiance raped me almost every day during the last year, the police have to record each of these events, which might be more than 300 events. In many other countries it would just be one record - one victim, one type of crime, one record."
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-19592372
This technical note renders this whole comparison meaningless, but let's go further, because the second point is more interesting.
II. As everyone who has ever studied criminology knows, in the case of rape, there is insane latency rates. If there is willingness to report rape, the number will skyrocket in any country. In countries where rape remains associated with a strong taboo and a high level of shame, the propensity to report such offences probably tends to be lower than in countries characterized by a higher level of sexual equality. The findings of the 2000 International Crime Victims Survey indicate that the respondents' satisfaction with the police is above average in Sweden. Sweden has also been ranked number one in sexual equality.
In addition, there is also the issue of the broad legal definition of rape in Sweden.
If you are going to assess how much of a hellscape Sweden has become as a result of immigration based on a single piece of statistical data, I advise using another violent crime where latency is significantly lower; just to be one step closer to the truth, if that matters at all. There is the murder rate, for example:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate#/media/File:Map_of_world_by_intentional_homicide_rate.svg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:22 pm

Ah yes the classic diversion of the Leftwing Muslim arse licker

No matter how many Muslims rape murder and kill,the Muslim arse licker will always come back to his default smokescreen

"Yes but Christianity..............."

The fact that we are not witnessing hordes of Christians running amok is largely irrelevant to the veteran arse licker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:28 pm

Ah the old far right worship murdering innocent people and has Hitler tattoed on his forehead dalek. Really are we see hordes running amok all over Europe?
Nope
It seems not only is the dalek on magic mushrooms, but is now denying that countless millions of western women have not been raped by western men, who in the main are Christians.

hey ho lets hope the effects of the drugs wear off soon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:43 pm

Still believing your own bullshit I see dodge...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:45 pm

Still not debating tommy and acting like a 2 year old lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:01 pm

actually people YES

we have seen hordes of savages running amok over europe

how do we think they have reached northern european countries?? on their flying magic carpets?? in DR who's magic machine??

no

they have invaded southern europe and then used violence and force to overrun border points,police check points and trample into dust anyone else who got in their way, smashing breaking and grabbing their way to scandanavia

of course i see the usual suspect who were weepong so loudly last month about the poor refugees plight and their terrible journey over here are now apparently denying it even happened

i guess they have already even forgotten the name of the dead kid on the beach

same old same old

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:03 pm

same as in germany

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:04 pm

You just keep regurgitating the same drivel dalek

Stay off the mushrooms, they are fucking with your brain

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:04 pm

Denials is all you have dodge...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:05 pm

Syrian gang rape victim who fled to Germany after her ordeal is stabbed to death 'in honour killing ordered by her own mother because she was seen as unclean after her sex assault'

A woman whose family branded her 'unclean' after she was gang-raped in her Syrian homeland has been found murdered in Germany – allegedly on the orders of her own mother.

Police believe the victim, named only as Rokstan M, 20, was stabbed to death by her father and brothers in the twisted logic that she had brought disgrace on her family through the sex attack.

Shortly before she was found dead in an allotment garden in the eastern German city of Dessau, she apparently had a premonition of her fate.

Writing on her WhatsApp profile, she said: 'I am awaiting death. But I am too young to die.'

Rokstan had been living in a house for single women before returning to her family a few days before she was murdered and buried in a shallow grave.

The killing has served to pull into sharp focus the cultural gulf between Germans and the more than one million refugees expected to arrive in the country this year.

Rokstan had arrived in Germany two years ago following her ordeal.

Authorities say she was well integrated into society and worked as a translator for asylum seekers navigating their way through German bureaucracy.

Author Mark Krüger, who employed her to interpret interviews he conducted with refugees for a book he is writing, said: 'Rokstan told me her terrible fate after she had helped me with translations.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3262990/Syrian-gang-rape-victim-fled-Germany-ordeal-stabbed-death-honour-killing-ordered-mother-seen-unclean-sex-assault.html#ixzz3ntIWbBxq
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:07 pm

ALERT: ISIS jihadis posing as migrants 'smuggle deadly undetectable NERVE GAS into Europe'

ISLAMIC State militants posing as migrants could have smuggled deadly nerve gas into Europe on boats filled with refugees, an insider has warned.

The chemical weapon Sarin can cause death in minutes but is undetectable because it has no taste, no smell and no colour.

It was used most recently in an attack during the Syrian civil war, with up to 1,800 people killed.

The shocking claim was made by Ahmed Gaddaf al-Dam, Colonel Gaddafi's cousin.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/610357/Islamic-State-ISIS-jihadis-Europe-terror-attack-migrant-crisis-nerve-gas-Syria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:09 pm

oh dear

looks like the krauts have had enough

too little too late

Four-fifths of respondents told pollsters that they were in favour of border controls in a new survey released on Monday.

The poll, conducted by Initiative Markt- und Sozialforschung (Initiative for Market and Social Research) shows a big turnaround in opinion on the migrant crisis in recent weeks.

Well over half - 59 percent - of respondents thought Chancellor Angela Merkel had been wrong to allow Syrian refugees to travel unhindered to Germany from Hungary.

That was a big turnaround from the last poll on the subject, in which 66 percent of people asked said it had been the right decision to let the Syrians in.

East Germans were particularly opposed to Merkel's decision, with 69 percent – more than two-thirds – calling it a bad choice.

By contrast, the gap was narrower in southern Germany, where most refugees have been arriving.

Just over half of respondents in Bavaria and Baden-Württemberg – 55 percent – said that Merkel had made the wrong call.

The survey showed that two-thirds of Germans continue to see their country as one that welcomes immigrants, but more than three quarters of people were unhappy with how the EU has dealt with the refugee crisis.

They thought that the first EU country where refugees arrive should be responsible for taking care of them.

http://www.thelocal.de/20151006/four-fifths-of-germans-want-border-controls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:09 pm

The Daily Express?

ha ha ha ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:14 pm

****WARNING DISTURBING FOOTAGE********

in 3 years of rape in oslo,100% were carried out by immigrnats refugees and aslyum seekers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:17 pm

Europe’s Rape Epidemic: Western Women Will Be Sacrificed At The Altar Of Mass Migration

Following the brutal rape of a dying woman in Stockholm, the prosecution did not attempt to deport the rapist and claimed that this Somali citizen could not be removed because he would present a danger to the women of his home country. It mattered not a jot the danger he presented to Swedish women, because in the new Europe, Europeans matter far less than migrants.

Ingrid Carlqvist wrote recently: “the destitute Swedish senior citizen must choose between paying 100,000 kronor ($12,000) to get new teeth or living toothless, a person who does not even have the right to stay in Sweden can get his teeth fixed for 50 kronor ($6)”. In Germany, property has been confiscated from German citizens to be handed over to migrants. According to Carlqvist, this is on the cards in Sweden as well.

In response to the rape epidemic, European authorities have decided to follow the Islamic way entirely; they’ve decided to place restrictions on the freedoms of their own women, rather than the freedoms of known rapists. In Germany, women were advised not to travel to and from the train station unaccompanied.

So there you have it, the removal of a woman’s most basic freedom – the freedom to go about her business in safety – is the German authorities’ solution to rape. Young girls have been told not to wear shorts in another German town, because this might lead to misunderstandings (“misunderstanding” is Newspeak for rape in progressive modern Germany).

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/10/06/europes-rape-epidemic-western-women-will-be-sacrificed-at-the-alter-of-mass-migration/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:25 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:****WARNING DISTURBING FOOTAGE********

in 3 years of rape in oslo,100% were carried out by immigrnats refugees and aslyum seekers

http://www.loonwatch.com/2011/12/gil-ronens-fabricated-statistics-about-oslo-rapists-being-all-Muslim/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:26 pm

With the EU and other national leaders working against the interests of their people... you have to wonder how much longer it can continue before the people actually start to do something about it in their own interests...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:31 pm

10 - 15 years is my best guess

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:39 pm

More of the same crap from Merkel and the EU twats..."the EU is failing so we need more EU"...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next