NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you don't think multiculturalism is working, look at your street corner

+8
eddie
groomsy
veya_victaous
gerber
Irn Bru
Raggamuffin
Eilzel
Ben Reilly
12 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

If you don't think multiculturalism is working, look at your street corner - Page 5 Empty If you don't think multiculturalism is working, look at your street corner

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

If you don't think multiculturalism is working, look at your street corner
Living in a mixed area makes us more tolerant, not less, studies show. That fact must be part of the immigration debate

Passive tolerance is probably not a concept many people have yet heard of. Let's hope that changes, because "passive tolerance" is the most hopeful bit of academic social psychology research to emerge in a long time. It is the idea that simply living in an area of high diversity rubs off on you, making you more tolerant of ethnic diversity.

Think of all those tiny interactions between different ethnic groups on an average British city street: the newsagent, the corner shop, the delivery driver, the postman, friends laughing, children playing, a pair of lovers. This is what generates passive tolerance. You don't have to be part of the interaction yourself; just witnessing it is enough to have a significant impact – comparable to the effect passive smoking has on your health, hence the term passive tolerance.

This is the finding of seven studies carried out over 10 years in the United States, Europe and South Africa, led by a team of social psychologists at the University of Oxford and published in the journal of the United States National Academy of Sciences. They were careful to rule out the most obvious explanation for their finding, social psychologists Miles Hewstone and Katharina Schmid explain – namely, that the higher levels of tolerance in more diverse neighbourhoods are a result of more tolerant people choosing to live there. Two of the studies were conducted over several years and tracked the same individuals, showing how attitudes changed. Even prejudiced people showed a greater degree of tolerance over time if they lived in a mixed neighbourhood.

The study's positive message is reinforced by the finding of a separate study led by the same Oxford team – the biggest to date in England on diversity and trust. White British people were asked whether they felt ethnic minorities threatened their way of life, increased crime levels, or took their jobs; ethnic minority participants were asked the same questions. Both groups were then asked about how they interact with other groups in everyday situations, such as corner shops, and then about how much they trusted people from their own and other ethnic groups in their neighbourhood. What the study found was that distrust does rise in diverse communities, but day to day, direct contact cancels it out.

The two studies together point to a more optimistic reading of how diversity impacts on urban neighbourhoods.

The reason passive tolerance is politically so important is not hard to see. Sociology and social psychology have frequently been drafted in to the highly charged political debate about community, integration and multiculturalism. Key concepts and ideas take hold in the political sphere and become a rationale for policy. The danger is that oft-quoted ideas can become self-fulfilling. Perhaps the most influential in this area has been US sociologist Professor Robert Putnam, who said diversity has a negative impact on social capital, leading to people "hunkering down", and trust in strangers and neighbourhoods dropping significantly. "Hunkering down" has become a widely quoted phrase as a respectable way for liberals to articulate their growing concern in an increasingly toxic political debate on immigration.

The problematic issue for the left is that lower levels of trust have been linked to declining support for the welfare state. The theory is that if you are less likely to trust the people around you, you are less willing to have a sense of solidarity and so less likely to stump up the taxes to pay for other people's benefits.

The author David Goodhart, for instance, has seized upon Putnam's "hunkering down thesis as vindication of the controversial position he holds has long advanced. He routinely invokes Putnam to argue that the pace and scale of increasing diversity in the UK has been too great and, as he said in a recent interview, people "become less willing to share resources and do the things we require of people in a modern welfare state". The left faces a nasty conundrum as two of its most sacred shibboleths come into conflict: ethnic diversity and the solidarity necessary for a strong welfare state.

This new research throws these conclusions into question. Putnam's work may, after all, have been misleading. In fact, rather than hunkering down, living in a mixed neighbourhood helps you open up. In some ways this vindicates many people's anecdotal experience of their own enjoyment of diversity in their neighbourhoods, and the sense that the most pronounced fear and prejudice is found in exclusively white areas.

The research also vindicates the case for local initiatives to foster social exchange and build community relationships. From carnivals to coffee mornings, jumble sales to fun days in the park – all these are opportunities to generate passive tolerance. Sadly, however, many of these initiatives have fallen victim to local authority funding cuts. The impact of austerity has been compounded by a loss of confidence – in which Putnam's research played its part – about fostering strong diverse communities. Multiculturalism has fallen from favour, misunderstood and maligned as the set of ideas that guided community relations for a generation.

No one was more acutely aware of this danger than Putnam himself when he talked to me on the publication of his research in 2007, the timing made the danger all the more acute in the aftermath of 7/7 bombings. Since then the theme of integration has come to dominate – with its coercive and conformist overtones. The result has been a yawning gap with no positive narrative for the fast-changing diversity of Britain's urban life.

The hope is that this academic research will percolate into policy and public life, inspiring confidence again that strong diverse communities are not only possible, but can also work as beacons, converting residents and visitors alike to a possibility of rich exchange.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/mar/16/passive-tolerance-beacon-hope-diverse-communities

Always said, live with people and the fear goes. If you don't mix you build up a bogey man in your head that simply doesn't exist in fact.

Back to top Go down

If you don't think multiculturalism is working, look at your street corner - Page 5 Empty Re: If you don't think multiculturalism is working, look at your street corner

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:53 am

in very bad company...you have to wonder...

Back to top Go down

If you don't think multiculturalism is working, look at your street corner - Page 5 Empty Re: If you don't think multiculturalism is working, look at your street corner

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:03 am

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:in very bad company...you have to wonder...

So that would make anyone culpable to people they meet and, company is a very stretched word, when none live in each other countries. Don't forget we in this country did business with Saddam Hussain, also apartheid representatives, making your view absurd really
Also your argument is guilt by association and thus flawed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:14 am

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

and how was that possible when Mandela was still in prison during apartheid??

how is it that he forgave and was reconciled with a regime that he vowed to fight till his dying breath while it was still in power??

you are effective saying that Mandela sold out his beliefs

Easy he was released in 1990, negotiations started in 1990, secret ones before that.

Mandela will be remembered as a man who went beyond the call of duty. He showed his fellow countrymen that it was possible — perhaps even imperative — to forgive one's enemies. Mandela led by example, inspiring South Africa's political and racial rivals to work together to build a democracy. Mandela was such a powerful leader during apartheid that the white minority government considered him a threat to the state, even from prison.

Mandela was already plotting his return. From prison, he'd begun talks with the government on forming a multi-racial democracy. In 1990, President FW De Klerk addressed South Africa's parliament with words the world had been waiting to hear for more than a quarter of a century:

So tell what retributions did he seek to those who were part of Apartheid smelly when he was elected President?

DOH

Look more examples:

At the heart of Nelson Mandela’s legacy: forgiveness

If you doubt that, imagine for a moment a different scenario. Imagine a Nelson Mandela who came out of prison after 27 years — much of it spent at hard labor and in isolation upon an inhospitable rock called Robben Island — and seethed with fury. Imagine a Mandela who sought revenge against a white minority government that branded him a terrorist and stole so much of his life for the “crime” of wanting, and fighting, to be free. Imagine a Mandela who used the force of his legend and his moral authority to do what that government had long feared he would: issue a war cry, set black against white. The waters of the South Atlantic Ocean might still be running red.
Now, consider what actually did happen:
Mandela forgave. He forgave the government that segregated him to the margins of society and made him an outsider in his own country. He forgave the jailers who tried to break his body and spirit during his long incarceration. He forgave his country for hating him.
Not only that: When he completed his remarkable rise from South African “terrorist” under the apartheid regime to South African president in a new multiracial democracy, he made it a point to reach out and reassure nervous whites that they still had a place in the new nation now taking shape. And then there was the Truth and Reconciliation Commission.

http://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/latest-columns/20131209-at-the-heart-of-nelson-mandelas-legacy-forgiveness.ece

when was he elected president??

during apartheid or after it??

when you answer that you will see why your arguments as usual make no sense  ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:19 am

Matters little, he came out of Jail in 1990, and negotiations started that same year which took until 1993 to complete,  but again my point is and agreed by many in the world except you, his forgiveness and reconciliation,  as  again without him forgiving and reconciling apartheid would not have ended.

DOH

Yes you cannot think outside the box which is hilarious, remind me never to come to you with advice on any planning!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:24 am

Smelly cracks me up, so if Mandela had not have forgiven or looked to reconcile, does he think de Klerk  would have negotiated with someone hell bent on vengeance 

So again :

Mandela forgave. He forgave the government that segregated him to the margins of society and made him an outsider in his own country. He forgave the jailers who tried to break his body and spirit during his long incarceration. He forgave his country for hating him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:44 am

matters little

there you go folks - the factual basis of a lefties arguments

facts matter very little

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:47 am

smelly_bandit wrote:matters little

there you go folks - the factual basis of a lefties arguments

facts matter very little

Yes your view point and question matter little.
Are you seriously suggesting Apartheid would have ended when it did without Mandela forgiving and looking to reconcile?

Don't be so silly, if he was not looking to reconcile, then again de Klerk would have not negotiated with him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:21 am

it wasn't mandelas love and forgiveness that ended apartheid it was international sanctions

as for mandelas forgiveness??

here he is singing "kill the white man" AFTER he was released from prison

enjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:38 am

It says kill the boers (Afrikaans people) not whites...

It was the military wing of the ANC's hymn...
hymn
These are facts.

I am in no way condoning this smelly but please don't lie and twist the truth to suit your own agenda. Afrikaans is the key word.
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:42 am

David wrote:It says kill the boers (Afrikaans people) not whites...

hymn
These are facts.  

I am in no way condoning this smelly but please don't lie and twist the truth to suit your own agenda.   Afrikaans is the key word.

is condoning killing anyone a good thing...

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:45 am

HF please read my post again. I did say I am in no way condoning this at all.
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:49 am

David wrote:HF please read my post again.  I did say I am in no way condoning this at all.  

sorry David, i was not implying you were...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:16 pm

hymn
These are facts.  

I am in no way condoning this smelly but please don't lie and twist the truth to suit your own agenda.   Afrikaans is the key word.

Hi David

What you have to tell smelly is that Mandela does not even move his lips for talking in the video, and thus never sang it DOH   I never knew it was a crime to dance to a tune now. during the song
If I remember right many on the left danced and sang the wicked witch is dead, in poor taste but not against the lawe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:22 pm

Didge wrote:

hymn
These are facts.  

Hi David

What you have to tell smelly is that Mandela does not even move his lips for talking in the video, and thus never sang it DOH   I never knew it was a crime to dance to a tune now. during the song
If I remember right many on the left danced and sang the wicked witch is dead, in poor taste but not against the lawe

hmmm dancing to a song that calls for the killing of others, i would say that condones the words... especially if he fully understood the song, i assume he did..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:27 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
Didge wrote:

Hi David

hmmm dancing to a song that calls for the killing of others, i would say that condones the words... especially if he fully understood the song, i assume he did..

Its a song, nothing more, it is dated and he danced to it, so what, he ended apartheid, forgave many and reconciled a nation. I think I can look past him dancing to a tune which was invented due to oppression by Afrikaans, so if you want someone to blame, blame the Afrikaans for their treatment of blacks, if they had of treated them better and equal, there would have been no conflict and no song created in the first place

Off to watch the football

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:50 pm

hymn
These are facts.  

you are the one attempting to twist linguistics since BOER doesn't mean Afrikaans it means farmer in Afrikaans

but what the hell do i know?? i only speak it as a second tongue

do YOU speak Afrikaans??

no you speak soundbite and bullshit

the term Boer is associated with white people by black south Africans

in the same way nigga is associated with black people, what you are suggesting is that a person could sing "kill the niggas" and by your argumnet not be referring only to blacks

you're stupid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:53 pm

David wrote:HF please read my post again.  I did say I am in no way condoning this at all.  

you are condoning it by corrupting linguistics and trying to pretend its not as bad as it really is

even by your idiotic argument, the majority of Afrikaans speaking people are white

you should learn some history since the conflict in SA wasn't about language it was about race, so why would Mandela would have a problem only Afrikaans speaking people??

::smthg:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:14 pm

The song was born out of oppression, now the song has no meaning anymore, when it was originally invented .
Again you bemoan a song after countless years of discrimination to blacks, there is no comparison to a song created because of the Afrikaans discrimination to the reality of the Apartheid regeme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:06 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:

you are condoning it by corrupting linguistics and trying to pretend its not as bad as it really is

even by your idiotic argument, the majority of Afrikaans speaking people are white

you should learn some history since the conflict in SA wasn't about language it was about race, so why would Mandela would have a problem only Afrikaans speaking people??

cheers cheers cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:03 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:

You are rude and stupid. The English South Africans also called the Afrikaans BOERS! I know this for a fact. It was a very pejorative word especially used in Transvaal to point at white Afrikaans who were racists!

You are an ignorant who needs to be educated. The Military Wing of the ANC was created early 60s after the Sharpeville massacre. What started the protests? Well hmmm the government trying to impose Afrikaans in Black schools. The Afrikaans Government? Gosh you are such an ignorant!
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:04 pm

Didge wrote:The song was born out of oppression, now the song has no meaning anymore, when it was originally invented .
Again you bemoan a song after countless years of discrimination to blacks, there is no comparison to a song created because of the Afrikaans discrimination to the reality of the Apartheid regeme

Exactly Didge!
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:31 pm

David wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

You are rude and stupid.  The English South Africans also called the Afrikaans BOERS!  I know this for a fact.  It was a very pejorative word especially used in Transvaal to point at white Afrikaans who were racists!

You are an ignorant who needs to be educated.  The Military Wing of the ANC was created early 60s after the Sharpeville massacre.  What started the protests?  Well hmmm the government trying to impose Afrikaans in Black schools.  The Afrikaans Government?   Gosh you are such an ignorant!

amazing

im being told about life in south Africa by some English man who has never been there apart from maybe on holiday once or twice and apparently donest understand that afrikaans is a language

://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:35 pm

Didge wrote:The song was born out of oppression, now the song has no meaning anymore, when it was originally invented .

the song was born out of hatred and racism

a song born out of oppression would involve lyrics about freedom not murder

and im not bemoaning anything

im loving the fact that you are getting so wound up be seeing the now corpse saint Mandela unedited and un-whitewashed by the BBC, im loving the fact that you cannot argue around the video that shows Mandela attending an event of hatred and racism when you're arguing he was such a forgiving man

this song is a good thing and im sure as shit am not bemoaning it

cheers cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:35 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
David wrote:

You are rude and stupid.  The English South Africans also called the Afrikaans BOERS!  I know this for a fact.  It was a very pejorative word especially used in Transvaal to point at white Afrikaans who were racists!

You are an ignorant who needs to be educated.  The Military Wing of the ANC was created early 60s after the Sharpeville massacre.  What started the protests?  Well hmmm the government trying to impose Afrikaans in Black schools.  The Afrikaans Government?   Gosh you are such an ignorant!

amazing

im being told about life in south Africa by some English man who has never been there apart from maybe on holiday once or twice and apparently donest understand that afrikaans is a language

It sounds like Nazi German tbf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:37 pm

Catman wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

amazing

It sounds like Nazi German tbf.

anywhere outside of soho is Nazi Germany to you  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:37 pm

I would not concern yourself David, as smelly is just embarrassed I keep correcting his errors on South African history he keeps making. He can come from a nation and understand its cultures etc lifestyles, but what he even fails to grasp is that this song would never have existed if Afrikaans had given equality to all and there had been no apartheid..
This massive fact eludes him, even worse trying to compare Mandela dancing as if so bad compared to Apartheid itself, completely daft.
The song shoud not be sung anymore on that I agree, but it is symbolic also to some South Africans, not the words or to act on those words , but the song being born from oppression

Sadly this goes above his pay grade.

Have a good evening David

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:40 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:

im loving the fact that you are getting so wound up be seeing the now corpse saint Mandela unedited and un-whitewashed by the BBC, im loving the fact that you cannot argue around the video that shows Mandela attending an event of hatred and racism when you're arguing he was such a forgiving man

cheers cheers 

Would such a song after countless oppression?

That is a very big assumption on your part, as not are all like Mandela, forgiving.

This again apartheid is to blame for the birth of that song, because without apartheid and blacks having equality, it would have never needed to have been thought up

laters dummy

Catch you tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:46 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
David wrote:

amazing

More ignorance I despair! I am not English at all! I was born there you dimwit LOL in Transvaal you stupid little man and yes I was taught Afrikaans. I am Afrikaans and I speak Afrikaans uses the same word in Afrikaans which is

DRUM ROLL

AFRIKAANS you dimwit!

Anyway going back to the hymn Afrikaans was the language of Apartheid and oppression.
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:50 pm

David wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

amazing

More ignorance I despair!  I am not English at all!  I was born there you dimwit LOL in Transvaal you stupid little man and yes I was taught Afrikaans.  I am Afrikaans and I speak Afrikaans uses the same word in Afrikaans which is

DRUM ROLL

AFRIKAANS you dimwit!

Anyway going back to the hymn Afrikaans was the language of Apartheid and oppression.

.....And a testament to the good David!

cheers cheers cheers 

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:06 am

David wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

amazing

More ignorance I despair!  I am not English at all!  I was born there you dimwit LOL in Transvaal you stupid little man and yes I was taught Afrikaans.  I am Afrikaans and I speak Afrikaans uses the same word in Afrikaans which is

DRUM ROLL

AFRIKAANS you dimwit!

jy jok, you praat nie die varheid nie  

wat het ek net no gese???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:08 am

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

cheers cheers 

That is a very big assumption on your part, as not are all like Mandela, forgiving.

This again apartheid is to blame for the birth of that song, because without apartheid and blacks having equality, it would have never needed to have been thought up

laters dummy

Catch you tomorrow

mandela spreading his forgiveness amongst the whites of south Africa

If you don't think multiculturalism is working, look at your street corner - Page 5 Image018

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:01 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
David wrote:

DRUM ROLL

AFRIKAANS you dimwit!

I don't lie smelly. Also did you mean waarheid???

LOLOLOLOL  lol! lol! lol! 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:39 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

laters dummy

Catch you tomorrow

mandela spreading his forgiveness amongst the whites of south Africa

Oh back to that when all your other arguments have failed, bless.

Again you cannot dispute without him forgiving and wanting to reconcile brought about the end of apartheid.

Never mind chap, it is always good to educate you on matters and history in your own country of Birth, where you are now British Afrikaan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:43 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:lol! 

AND ONCE again the smelly_bum_bandit confirms my label of him as the most ignorant maggot that I have ever encountered so far on here...

Silence, pervert!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:14 pm

David wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

I don't lie smelly.  Also did you mean waarheid???

nope varhied was intention to avoid you googling it

now ask the person that translated that to tell you what Boer means

because you seem to think it means afrikaaner

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:49 pm

Hi Smelly. I'm sure I'm right in saying the Boers were Dutch, which is what the Boer war was all about.

A correction to a comment by Didge on page 3, above, where he said the Saxons, along with other nations who came to Britain way back, weren't Christians. Didge my friend, when you drive around the countryside, especially in East Anglia, you will see many churches with short, flat-roofed towers instead of steeples. These are Saxon churches.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:20 pm

stardesk wrote:Hi Smelly. I'm sure I'm right in saying the Boers were Dutch, which is what the Boer war was all about.

A correction to a comment by Didge on page 3, above, where he said the Saxons, along with other nations who came to Britain way back, weren't Christians. Didge my friend, when you drive around the countryside, especially in East Anglia, you will see many churches with short, flat-roofed towers instead of steeples. These are Saxon churches.

Hi Stardesk

The early Anglo-Saxons were pagans. Much like the Vikings of Scandinavia, they believed in many gods. The king of the Anglo-Saxon gods, for example, was Woden - a German version of the Scandinavian god Odin. From his name comes our day of the week Wednesday or 'Woden's day'. Other gods were Thunor, god of thunder; Frige, goddess of love; and Tiw, god of war.

When they came they were not Christian, they converted later

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:24 pm

stardesk wrote:Hi Smelly. I'm sure I'm right in saying the Boers were Dutch, which is what the Boer war was all about.

boer simply means farmer, but it then denoted the descendents of the dutch speaking settlers later on

Back to top Go down

Post by David Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:47 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
David wrote:

I don't lie smelly.  Also did you mean waarheid???

varhied does not exist  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes it is waarheid please tell the truth  Rolling Eyes 

A boer is a farmer but it also used in very pejorative manner for the racist, white former Dutch descents called
A F R I K A A N S  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

I don't google  Rolling Eyes 

So are you Afrikaans South African or British South African  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by David Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:48 pm

Yep smelly is trying to reinvent history.
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by David Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:50 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:

boer simply means farmer, but it then denoted the descendents of the dutch speaking settlers later on  

What are the descendants of the Dutch called now ... cough cough
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:11 pm

David wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

varhied does not exist  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes it is waarheid please tell the truth  Rolling Eyes 

A boer is a farmer but it also used in very pejorative manner for the racist, white former Dutch descents called

So are you Afrikaans South African or British South African   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing 

A F R I K A A N E R S

A R I K A A N S is a language mongo

ok so your partner is a saffa and you asked him

there is one thing i know for certain - you are not and have never been a south African

you are talking to a saffa, and i know what saffas are like even the dickheads and you are not a saffa

you don't even know the meaning of the word Boer

you don't even know that Afrikaans is a language and the group called Afrikaaners

and you sure as shit don't know that saffas don't say "i was born in Transvaal"

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:12 pm

Blimey smelly is well wound up for being caught out ha ha

Well done David, hats off to you sir

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by David Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:22 pm

Didge wrote:Blimey smelly is well wound up for being caught out ha ha

Smile

Lol didge x
He is really wound up  bounce bounce 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by David Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:26 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
David wrote:

So are you Afrikaans South African or British South African   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing 

A F R I K A A N E R S

A  R I K A A N S is a language mongo

there is one thing i know for certain - you are not and have never been a south African

you are talking to a saffa, and i know what saffas are like even the dickheads and you are not a saffa

you don't even know that Afrikaans is a language and the group called Afrikaaners

You sure you are SA because the way you behave would show you hide your lack of knowledge with all these childish behaviour. My partner is English.
I was born in South Africa in 1969 in Transvaal. You?
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:26 pm

David wrote:
Didge wrote:Blimey smelly is well wound up for being caught out ha ha

Smile

Lol didge x

Fair play mate, he was dumb enough to think he was the only South African, like a moth to a flame!

::D::

Back to top Go down

Post by David Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:29 pm

Didge wrote:
David wrote:

Lol didge x

Fair play mate, he was dumb enough to think he was the only South African, like a moth to a flame!

::D::
.  cheers  his behaviour proves he is lying and his lack of knowledge.
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:42 pm

David wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

A F R I K A A N E R S

A  R I K A A N S is a language mongo

You sure you are SA because the way you behave would show you hide your lack of knowledge with all these childish behaviour.  My  partner is English.  
I was born in South Africa in 1969 in Transvaal.  You?

So what regiment/unit where you in??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:49 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

Are those things illegal in England? NO they are not so they can sel them everywhere

Is Alcohol Illegal in Saudi Arabia? YES ... But they make special exception in certain areas to cater for Non-Muslims MORE than you are doing, the Uk isn't saying OK here is an enclave you can have Sharia law in. AND they still have more people from other countries than the almost entirely White UK!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_foreign-born_population

United Kingdom 12.4% are immigrants
Saudi Arabia   31.4% are immigrants
United Arab Emirates 83.7% immigrants

You are so fucking Racist you think having one of the lowest Immigration rates makes you flooded by foreigners!!!! you Guys are funking ridiculous. Get you head around the fact that EVEN Saudi Arabia has more than Twice the number or Immigrants than the UK.

To take this point up.....those ex pat brits that work in those "enclaves" in saudi are NOT immigrants they are in the main temporary contract workers who dont settle and live there (a very few may eventually stay, but very very few...) so it is NOT the same thing...it is hardly multiculturalism....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next