NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The real Benefits Street: Meet the state-sponsored millionaires who live on BONUS STREET

+5
SEXY MAMA
Vintage
nicko
Ben Reilly
Clarkson
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The real Benefits Street: Meet the state-sponsored millionaires who live on BONUS STREET  Empty The real Benefits Street: Meet the state-sponsored millionaires who live on BONUS STREET

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:27 pm

Were you shocked by Channel 4's Benefits Street? Then take a look at what's been happening around the corner on Bonus Street.

The luxury neighbourhood is occupied by residents including our Prime Minister David Cameron, Chancellor George Osborne, and our beloved Mr Banker.

Bonus Street is not your average cul-de-sac though.

It is lined with second homes, a Grecian mansion and more perks and expense claims than you can shake an elaborately-carved stick at.

And it's all supported by the state.

Pin-striped bankers who ruined the country and plunged it into debt? Mis-selling scandals and bad debts?

Heck, they deserve those bonuses worth double their salaries.

Heading up Bonus Street is our Prime Minister David Cameron.

The street's 'most notorious resident', the millionaire PM couldn't spare 7p from his £142,500 a year salary for a bulldog clip.

He thought it was only good and proper to claim back the cost of the item, even though it cost FOUR TIMES that amount to process the claim.

And he threw in 38p for a staple remover for good measure. Greedy? not at all.

After all, what's a man to do with just a massive salary, housing allowance, over-the-top pension, and chauffeur driven cars?

Holding the purse strings on this, the most exuberant man on Bonus Street is our chancellor George Osborne.

Doing a spiffing job handling the country's cash with all he's learned from his degree in History, the age of austerity hasn't hit those on Bonus Street yet.

Yes, those hard-pressed families might have recoiled in horror at the lavish parties thrown before announcing yet more cuts, but gorgeous George needs his rich City chums around to help him enjoy his 200-acre estate.

Maybe they'll get a peerage on the way out.

Surely those hard-pressed families queuing up at the food banks won't mind one bit.

#Madeuthink

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/real-benefits-street-meet-state-sponsored-3121015#ixzz2seO2dGTk
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Back to top Go down

The real Benefits Street: Meet the state-sponsored millionaires who live on BONUS STREET  Empty Re: The real Benefits Street: Meet the state-sponsored millionaires who live on BONUS STREET

Post by Clarkson Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:47 pm

Except he actually spent it. Unlike Labour MPs in prison who claimed thousands for bills they hadn't really got.

As usual Scatman you are too dim to fight on solid ground.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The real Benefits Street: Meet the state-sponsored millionaires who live on BONUS STREET  Empty Re: The real Benefits Street: Meet the state-sponsored millionaires who live on BONUS STREET

Post by Clarkson Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:58 pm

How about Blair he is far richer than Cameron Scatman. Anything to sy about him you (homophobic slur deleted - follow the rules - Ben)?

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:11 pm

Oh dear, Drinky has his dander up and reverts to homophobia.   No change there then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:18 pm

Sassy wrote:Oh dear, Drinky has his dander up and reverts to homophobia.   No change there then.

It's actually against the rules, think i'll report that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:22 pm

Reported you fucking scumbag.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:23 pm

Sassy wrote:Oh dear, Drinky has his dander up and reverts to homophobia.   No change there then.

(homophobic slur deleted - follow the rules - Ben) means wimpy little snide bloke up north. He fits that description to a T. As do you Sassy. I wondered how long before you went running to teacher trying to get me banned. Are you having a go against my ethnicity my northern roots trying to force newspeak on me comrades. F--K off if you are.

Good luck Sassy with that you old witch. :D

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:24 pm

Oh do shut you silly old fool. I said you reverted to homophobia, you did. Why would I want you banned, you're the comedy act.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:25 pm

Catman wrote:Reported you fucking scumbag.

You have my reply (homophobic slur deleted - follow the rules - Ben). It is a colloquialism I stand by and you beautifully obliged me by being one when you reported me. What a waste of skin you are. (overtly personal abuse deleted - follow the rules - Ben)

Anyways have you a reply about Blair (homophobic slur deleted - follow the rules - Ben) boy?

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:26 pm

As I said, a dog turd has more class.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:31 pm

Sassy wrote:As I said, a dog turd has more class.

He brings the site down to sewer level.
There has been hardly any abuse on here recently.
He needs putting down, the scum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:32 pm

Perhaps his wife has kicked him out, to crawl under his rock in the garden.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:54 pm

Clarkson -- learn to debate like a grown-up or leave.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:55 pm

I am not a little mince like yourself. Therefore my wife couldn't throw me you if she wanted to but as it happens we are very happily married thank you.

As for me being a Dog Turd Sass dearest that would comparatively speaking make me more attractive by a factor of 1000 compared to you you old witch.

As I said to Ben beware Sassy has more enemies having stabbed them in the back than anybody else except maybe scatman. What a fine pair you make.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:57 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Clarkson -- learn to debate like a grown-up or leave.

I an called a Tory cunt etc etc and I am at fault??!!!!!  Please read my posts above before jumping to conclusions Ben.

If you want this site all LWers please say so Sassy will be delighted. As it is yours I shall oblige. Otherwise I suggest you allow me to respond to the snivelling creep in kind. I thought you guys like free speech!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Clarkson on Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:58 pm

"he brings the site down to sewer level"son you'v been IN the sewer for a long time!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:59 pm

...Seems like he's ignoring the rules by repeating the same homophobic slur.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:00 pm

nicko wrote:"he brings the site down to sewer level"son you'v been IN the sewer for a long time!!

Afternoon Nicko whoever you are. Sassy and Scatman at it again getting RWers banned. Ben was warned its what they do to trash forums.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:06 pm

catman,a snivelling, forelock tugging little turd.loves to insult goes begging to ben.

"they are being nasty to me"get a life for gods sake, and get a job while you are about it.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:08 pm

nicko wrote:catman,a snivelling, forelock tugging little turd.loves to insult goes begging to ben.

"they are being nasty to me"get a life for gods sake, and get a job while you are about it.

Listen you whinging RW pile of shit, homophobic slur words are against the rules, the sooner you get that through that senile old brain of yours the better cunt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:13 pm

Nicko are you from the north by any chance. If so will you confirm that mince is used to describe a snivelling little weedy telltale of a highly objectionable nature.

THat surely is Scatman to a T.

Strange isn't it how I am called a c--t without remark and mince is much worse. Hmmm the double standards.

This is the work of the witch mark my words.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:13 pm

Nicko are you from the north by any chance. If so will you confirm that mince is used to describe a snivelling little weedy telltale of a highly objectionable nature.

Strange isn't it how I am called a c--t without remark and mince is much worse. Hmmm the double standards.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:14 pm

did that get you upset, you (********** - ben) little loser?  run to ben he'll take you in his arms and say ""there there my little sniveller don't let the nasty man upset you"
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:17 pm

Clarkson wrote:Nicko are you from the north by any chance. If so will you confirm that mince is used to describe a snivelling little weedy telltale of a highly objectionable nature.

Actually, I decided on that rule quite on my own. Most of the time when Sassy P.M.'s me she apologizes for the impression some of you give of the U.K. as a whole -- a bunch of miserable shits who eat hate for breakfast, lunch and dinner with some hate for tea as well, who wake up hating gay people, foreigners and Muslims, who go to sleep hating the same, who define themselves by who they're not and who they hate; who spread and promote intolerance and somehow think they're better than people on benefits, etc.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:20 pm

if catman was replying to your post he'd say "fuck off you cunt" and you'd say nothing.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:20 pm

Well I shall stop calling him mince and call him my little Bakewell.

Will that be OK Scatman. I think you will find Bakewell isn't in the Stonewall dictionary.

Is a shame my northern ethnicity isn't being accommodated but hey the left determine the language in Big Brothers PC world of today.

Isn't that so me little Bakewell?.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:22 pm

hello clarky, I come from brum,but wer'e brothers in mind.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:22 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Clarkson wrote:Nicko are you from the north by any chance. If so will you confirm that mince is used to describe a snivelling little weedy telltale of a highly objectionable nature.

Actually, I decided on that rule quite on my own. Most of the time when Sassy P.M.'s me she apologizes for the impression some of you give of the U.K. as a whole -- a bunch of miserable shits who eat hate for breakfast, lunch and dinner with some hate for tea as well, who wake up hating gay people, foreigners and Muslims, who go to sleep hating the same, who define themselves by who they're not and who they hate; who spread and promote intolerance and somehow think they're better than people on benefits, etc.

She is the catalyst that creates much of he bile I thought you had the picture Ben!!!

Fucking hell you are one naive dude. Ask Sphinx ask Seren ask Nems etc etc. How dare she apologise when she is the biggest stirrer of all.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:22 pm

nicko wrote:if catman was replying to your post he'd say "fuck off you cunt" and you'd say nothing.

Catman and I have gotten into arguments before. https://newsfix.niceboard.com/t1926-lgbt-rights-panel-at-davos-we-still-have-a-huge-struggle-for-equality#22136
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:23 pm

Clarkson wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

She is the catalyst that creates much of he bile I thought you had the picture Ben!!!

Fucking hell you are one naive dude. Ask Sphinx ask Seren ask Nems etc etc. How dare she apologise when she is the biggest stirrer of all.

She and I see the situation the same way.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:26 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

"Most of the time"? Oh dear, here we go again  Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:27 pm

I might add Ben that when it comes to intolerance the left are very deluding of themselves. The McCarthyism of the left is very much as insidious as the MCarthyism of the right.

The PC culture you have exported to us has stifled debate, changed the language in a very 1984 newspeak way and caused considerable departures from common sense.

Indeed I would argue that stifling debate about immigration has given rise to the Far right. It is you lefty dude who call everyone a racist for decades for trying to discuss immigration for example.

No mate the left are every bit as intolerant as the far right you just don't step back and see it.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:27 pm

Look at these RWhingers!

Throwing their dollies out of their prams!

://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/: 

:/pwn://: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:28 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

FTL, do me a favor and don't read anything sinister into that. The rest of the time we're just chatting.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:34 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

FTL, do me a favor and don't read anything sinister into that. The rest of the time we're just chatting.

Sorry Ben but I'm really disappointed. I thought I'd finally found a forum where Sassy had no influence and couldn't "remove" those she finds offensive. I spent most of my time as a Mod on ES and SF trying to ensure that the RW were treated with the same respect as other posters.  In the end the RW all get banned or leave and the forum suffers, believe me. The vibrant conversations you see here cease to exist. This is a great forum with lots of points of view.

It seems we are doomed to continue going down the same path, again, again and again.  It's like groundhog day  Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:38 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Clarkson wrote:

She and I see the situation the same way.

Well you are a very stupid man. I shall review my decision on the strength of this.

This is history repeating itself. I have the delight of predictingv this in advance. You will be manipulated to push out the RWers by Sassy who manipulates you in the background.

Fuck me what a sucker.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:42 pm

Catman wrote:
nicko wrote:catman,a snivelling, forelock tugging little turd.loves to insult goes begging to ben.

Listen you whinging RW pile of shit, homophobic slur words are against the rules, the sooner you get that through that senile old brain of yours the better cunt.
Well I'm formally lodging a protest that the word cunt is meant as an insult to all women and a derogatory term, therefore implying that women are inferior. Ban the word.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:44 pm

Tess. wrote:
Catman wrote:

Well I'm formally lodging a protest that the word cunt is meant as an insult to all women and a derogatory term, therefore implying that women are inferior.  Ban the word.

It doesn't have that meaning at all, only in your conspiracy theory, deranged mind!  lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:55 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

IT BEGINS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:04 pm

I see Mince is offensive and C--t isn't. That really sucks. C--t is deeply offensive to most women as the N word is to blacks.

Ben please be clear do you want a vibrant debating place with room for some insults or a left wing love in that sassy always wants.

A very simple question. If its the latter then we need a new forum for all comers.

Truly Sassy has fucked up this forum without being a Mod she is getting better at it.

Frankly I find the word Sassy very very offensive can we ban that please whilst we are choosing words to ban

Last edited by Clarkson on Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:04 pm

Catman wrote:
Tess. wrote:
Well I'm formally lodging a protest that the word cunt is meant as an insult to all women and a derogatory term, therefore implying that women are inferior.  Ban the word.

It doesn't have that meaning at all, only in your conspiracy theory, deranged mind!  lol! 

Possibly most people will tolerate and excuse late night rants by your type due to over indulgence of alcohol/drugs , its when those same rants occur during your more lucid times during the day , which suggests your psychotic mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:07 pm

Clarkson, I told you via P.M. what I want to see happen. Call me stupid, manipulated, an asshole (on my own forum, no less), and yet here you are, not banned, free to spout your stupidity. Perhaps the fact that you're not banned will eventually allow the truth to soak in. I understand some people are slow and it's not their fault.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:08 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Clarkson, I told you via P.M. what I want to see happen. Call me stupid, manipulated, an asshole (on my own forum, no less), and yet here you are, not banned, free to spout your stupidity. Perhaps the fact that you're not banned will eventually allow the truth to soak in. I understand some people are slow and it's not their fault.

It never happens straight away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:12 pm

Puriel wrote:
Catman wrote:

Possibly most people will tolerate and excuse late night rants by your type due to over indulgence of alcohol/drugs , its when those same rants occur during your more lucid times during the day , which suggests your psychotic mind.

What do you mean by that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:13 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Clarkson, I told you via P.M. what I want to see happen. Call me stupid, manipulated, an asshole (on my own forum, no less), and yet here you are, not banned, free to spout your stupidity. Perhaps the fact that you're not banned will eventually allow the truth to soak in. I understand some people are slow and it's not their fault.

I told you by PM I would agree. I didn't realise until a few moments later Sassy had been PMing you for ages manipulating as usual.

I said you were stupid and naive I withdraw the stupid but the naïve on steroids stays.

Ben you don't have to believe this Right winger ask your members representing both right and left male and female. You will find that many have had there forums which they enjoy destroyed by Sassy. Ask them!!!

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:16 pm

Clarkson wrote:

I told you by PM I would agree. I didn't realise until a few moments later Sassy had been PMing you for ages manipulating as usual.

I said you were stupid and naive I withdraw the stupid but the naïve on steroids stays.

Ben you don't have to believe this Right winger ask your members representing both right and left male and female. You will find that many have had there forums which they enjoy destroyed by Sassy. Ask them!!!

Well, I'm not going to let anyone destroy this forum. And I can only assure you that I'm not nearly as easy to manipulate as you assume. You don't know me from Adam, I don't know where you get the idea that you're clever enough to make this grand pronouncement about me. I can only point out that time will tell -- won't it?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:22 pm

Well I think that rather than have a go at Ben we should all thank him.
At least he has confirmed what we all knew, Sassy is running the show.
She has a knack for finding those she can manipulate Ben is just the latest.

Ben she will destroy your forum and you will still be thanking her, ask Grumpy old git.

So as we move forward you need to lay down some new rules I think.
Are you going to automatically side with who she tells you to? Are you going to remove all those she is making all those helpful little suggestions about?

Should we all just accept being called bitches cunts nazi's and bigots because Catman is her pet of the hour?
Can you confirm they (Sassy and catman) are not subjected to the same rules as the rest of us?

On a final note the worst bit of this is that egotistical horror thinking she can apologise for other posters! The sheer fucking arrogance is staggering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:22 pm

Catman wrote:
Puriel wrote:

Pathetic little people who have hidden behind a LW label and are the very people who abuse true socialism.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:24 pm

Puriel wrote:
Catman wrote:

Pathetic little people who have hidden behind a LW label and are the very people who abuse true socialism.

Doesn't matter....I had a look at your posts, the majority of which have been directed to me, or so it would appear...Pretty self explanatory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:28 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Clarkson wrote:

Well, I'm not going to let anyone destroy this forum. And I can only assure you that I'm not nearly as easy to manipulate as you assume. You don't know me from Adam, I don't know where you get the idea that you're clever enough to make this grand pronouncement about me. I can only point out that time will tell -- won't it?

ben you seem like an ok kind of bloke

this isn't a large forum though

are you seriously saying you can't manage to admin it yourself and make your own decisions without the help of no less than 4 mods??

come on ben,,,,,,,,,what's that all about??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next