NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gloating Tories don't care that people are dying of poverty on the real-life Benefits Street

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gloating Tories don't care that people are dying of poverty on the real-life Benefits Street Empty Gloating Tories don't care that people are dying of poverty on the real-life Benefits Street

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:40 pm

Gloating Tories don't care that people are dying of poverty on the real-life Benefits Street Philip%20Davies-1783090

Gloating: Philip Davies
Mirrorgrab
On Monday, in the House of Commons, the Conservative MP Philip Davies gloated over the portrayal of welfare claimants in Channel 4’s Benefits Street.

Esther McVey’s flatmate asked her boss Iain Duncan Smith: “Have you, like me, been struck by the number of people on there who manage to combine complaining about welfare reforms whilst being able to afford to buy copious amounts of cigarettes, have lots of tattoos done and watch Sky TV on the obligatory widescreen television?”

All the while, on real-life Benefits Street, a mile or so from Davies’s West Yorkshire constituency, a man lay dead.

He died alone in a freezing cold flat, wearing several layers of clothes and two dressing gowns – waiting for benefits that had been stopped for months by the DWP.

Next week, the man will be buried in the Nab Wood Crematorium in Shipley, the constituency Philip Davies ­represents.

I have agreed not to give his surname in this article as his daughters have yet to be told of the circumstances surrounding his death.

Paul, 51, worked hard and paid taxes until a year ago, when he became depressed due to family problems. He also began getting help for alcoholism. He was assessed and awarded Employment and Support Allowance.

But in October, he failed to attend a Work Capability Assessment. The reasons for him not attending are disputed by his friends and the DWP. For the next 14 weeks, while he battled to get his ­benefits reinstated, Paul received no money. His health began to deteriorate.

This was a sick man who couldn’t put the heating on or eat properly, too proud to ask for help from his friends.

On January 2, the DWP wrote to him to say his benefits were being reinstated, backdated to October 5. But by this time, Paul was too ill to go to the cash machine to collect the money that had been placed in his bank account.

So he asked his friend David if he’d go to the machine for him and withdraw the money.

David went every day, but the money wasn’t there.

Finally, on January 7, David managed to withdraw cash. He went straight to give his friend the money he so desperately needed, but there was no answer.

David, by now deeply worried, broke down the front door. His friend was lying dead in the hallway wearing several layers of clothes and two dressing gowns.

“I found him dead on the floor,” David wrote on Facebook.

“With his cash in my pocket... he never got to see a penny.

“He gave me the bank card on the Saturday because he got notice dated 2/1/14 to say he’d be paid and then still didn’t get paid until Tuesday the 7th. I just feel so angry with DWP. He deserved better. He was only 51 and had worked all his life and paid taxes until he became ill last year.”

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/gloating-tories-dont-care-people-3022783#ixzz2qVtg0gBT
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

No Sad 

As we have seen from the attitudes of the Tory scum on here, they are all the same.  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Gloating Tories don't care that people are dying of poverty on the real-life Benefits Street Empty Re: Gloating Tories don't care that people are dying of poverty on the real-life Benefits Street

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:50 pm

Ffs,that is shocking, really sad...

This coalition have a lot to answer for,playing around with folk's lives, all in a desperate attempt to save money and obviously at any cost and it can be blamed on old age , what's worrying is that there are so many on the media like the DM who still support these ridiculous OTT austerity measures which are resulting in the death of normally healthy people.

What a disgrace and there will be plenty more just like that poor guy out there..

Every time there is a Tory government ,there is death , decay and disaster.

Back to top Go down

Gloating Tories don't care that people are dying of poverty on the real-life Benefits Street Empty Re: Gloating Tories don't care that people are dying of poverty on the real-life Benefits Street

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:54 pm

Joy Division wrote:Ffs,that is shocking, really sad...

This coalition have a lot to answer for,playing around with folk's lives, all in a desperate attempt to save money and obviously at any cost and it can be blamed on old age , what's worrying is that there are so many on the media like the DM who still support these ridiculous OTT austerity measures which are resulting in the death of normally healthy people.

What a disgrace and there will be plenty more just like that poor guy out there..

The DM is spearheading all of the hatred, fuck knows who owns C4, but they are just as bad.  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:00 am

Catman wrote:
Joy Division wrote:Ffs,that is shocking, really sad...

The DM is spearheading all of the hatred, fuck knows who owns C4, but they are just as bad.  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

I saw the last five minutes of that programme last nigh Phil..benefits street, what a mean set of bastards portraying everyone on benefits as lazy scroungers.

C4 and the DM are just as bad as this coalition.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:14 am

Joy Division wrote:
Catman wrote:

I saw the last five minutes of that programme last nigh Phil..benefits street, what a mean set of bastards portraying everyone on benefits as lazy scroungers.

C4 and the DM are just as bad as this coalition.

It's government propaganda, even IDS is using it as an excuse for his holocaust against the poor, in future years i'm sure that he will be had up by the authorities over this murderous campaign, him and the rest of the Tory scum party.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:25 am

That's the Tories for you and their propaganda. Condition the population to hate the poor, the sick, the disabled and the unemployed. They're all scroungers in their eyes and every one exposed by papers like the Daily Mail are latched on to by the gullible cap doffers  and forelock tuggers to generate the belief that they're all like that.
Get these clowns out.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:16 pm

Irn Bru wrote:That's the Tories for you and their propaganda. Condition the population to hate the poor, the sick, the disabled and the unemployed. They're all scroungers in their eyes and every one exposed by papers like the Daily Mail are latched on to by the gullible cap doffers  and forelock tuggers to generate the belief that they're all like that.
Get these clowns out.

Couldn't agree more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:32 pm

Alright Scatman. Sponger supremo defender of the Jeremy Kyle generations.

Thank God yo aren't in charge.

You still haven't actually said where the extra money is to come from.

Not much chance of you saying so given your intellect is being stretched posting youtube vids and playing with your crayons.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:34 pm

Still no sign of YOU challenging what I have posted...all smoke and mirrors drinky...all nonsense....
The extra money could easily be found...just make sure ALL companies that make a profit here pay tax here..as the americans do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:36 pm

You are a sad old man drinky...you dont even care that this chaps money was WRONGLY stopped...(since he won his appeal) and that because of this he died....murder pure and simple...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:40 pm

Still no sign of grumpy answering let alone challenging many of my points, he avoids them as he always has done!

Also a silly article with again poor stereotypes of Tories, I though happen to say some of the left

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:40 pm

Clarkson wrote:Alright Scatman. Sponger supremo defender of the Jeremy Kyle generations.

Thank God yo aren't in charge.

You still haven't actually said where the extra money is to come from.

Not much chance of you saying so given your intellect is being stretched posting youtube vids and playing with your crayons.

Fartson.

As has been pointed out by myself and others on numerous occasions, the benefits bill is minute in comparison to what is spent out by other government departments.

When Labour come to power, as i have said, i expect to see them increase the top rate of tax and bring in a mansion tax, the rich must be made to pay their fair share after the kicking that the poor have had to endure.

Labour have said that they will increase benefits for those that have contributed to the system, which i wholeheartedly agree with!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:51 pm

PhilDidge wrote:Still no sign of grumpy answering let alone challenging many of my points, he avoids them as he always has done!

Also a silly article with again poor stereotypes of Tories, I though happen to say some of the left

You didge are a LIAR...pure and simple...

I laid down the challenge which YOU havnt answered....a lot of wriggling and attempts to twist but no answers the challenge is for YOU to take up not me...

all you have done is made ridiculous foot notes to each of my points...

so...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:55 pm

grumpy old git wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:Still no sign of grumpy answering let alone challenging many of my points, he avoids them as he always has done!

You didge are a LIAR...pure and simple...

I laid down the challenge which YOU havnt answered....a lot of wriggling and attempts to twist but no answers the challenge is for YOU to take up not me...

all you have done is made ridiculous foot notes to each of my points...

so...

No, you have failed over and over again, git.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:56 pm

I laid you down questions Victor which all can see you cannot answer, lots of dodging on your part sticking to one lame point on stats which is variable and even then based on loose data!

Hilarious, just like Irn when shown to be wrong on countless points you stick to one in the hope you can have some moral victory, it is so funny it is making me pity you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:40 pm

so...lets get this right....

I challenge you to prove my figures wrong...you dont, instead making foot notes..not questions ...foot notes

and I failed?????? jeepers you live a simpletons life...
points...
not enough jobs for the number of job seekers
benefit costs insignificant in terms of overall govt spending
benefit costs insignificant to the tax payer, representing only 18 pence in each 100 pounds of tax paid
the two immediately above mean that if all benefits were stopped, no one in the country would be any better off in real terms...
more over it means that the misery being caused to GENUINE claimants is not worth the recouped , so called "lost" money.
It also means that Whatever is happening to the economy, whether improving or not, it is NOT influenced by "benefits"

NOW, In principle, any cheating should of course be stamped on harshly, but what this lot have done is thrown the baby out with the bath water...and the justified it with the demonisation of all benefit recipients and the associated injustices. Principles are ONLY ok when their application doesnt create bigger injustices......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:48 pm

I rest my case in still not answering my points and also now thinks 1.9 billion is nothing to concern ourselves over even though that amount of money could help many people. poor Victor thinks it is of no concern!

Hilarious

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:59 pm

YOU havnt made any points

and 1,9 billion...what does that represent? is tha money so far saved or money saved per year or total costs or what..please make figures clear as to what the represent....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:09 pm

1.9 billion is money that can be used to help people can it not?

I find it hilarious you seem to think such money is insignificant.

The absurdity of the left. no wonder we got into a recession with that business sense, don;t worry its only money after all to victor,talk about wastage not being a concern to him!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:31 pm

PhilDidge wrote:1.9 billion is money that can be used to help people can it not?

but where do you get that figure from?? what does 1.9 billion represent? or is it a figure you have plucked from thin air?

I find it hilarious you seem to think such money is insignificant.

The absurdity of the left. no wonder we got into a recession with that business sense, don;t worry its only money after all to victor,talk about wastage not being a concern to him!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:42 pm

No its a figure, which now you re questioning if real?

Hilarious, I also know it represents 8% of all fraud and I am out to stop all fraud, why are you not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:58 pm

PhilDidge wrote:No its a figure, which now you re questioning if real?

No didge the dodge i'm not questioning its reality, i'm questioning what it represents...now that you have finally (though its like extracting teeth,) I can check on it, see the context and then comment on it....

Hilarious, I also know it represents 8% of all fraud and I am out to stop all fraud, why are you not?

Do you actually read what folks post? I would be quite happy to stamp out fraud, but

1 NOT at the expense of causing misery to hundreds if not thousands of perfectly elegible claimants...in other words, do it, fine, but do it RIGHT and do NOT stigmatise everyone unfortunate enough to be in that position
2 I would be happier if the biggest fraud of all was dealt with first, it would reap far greater benefits to all than this insignificant "benefit" fraud...that is the tax fraud perpetrated by various very big players out there, corporate tax fraud is the ruin of this country...not a few lazy twerps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:06 pm

Hilarious the anarchist calls me dodge after days of not answering my questions even today he still does and new ones given

PMSL

So you would dare not to act in case one person might wrongly be accused, daft, completely daft and hence why such views would make you sacked from running a company.

There is no choice, all fraud needs to be stopped and if one is easier to stop  then you do not falter from doing that. Sometimes mistakes happens, that is life, though we don;t shy away from the bigger picture. You live like a coward all your life whilst some take action which is necessary

And you call yourself a realist, seems you are nothing of the kind, you stop at the earliest apprehension, that is pathetic and not anything real

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:38 pm

PhilDidge wrote:Hilarious the anarchist calls me dodge after days of not answering my questions even today he still does and new ones given

PMSL

So you would dare not to act in case one person might wrongly be accused, daft, completely daft and hence why such views would make you sacked from running a company.

There is no choice, all fraud needs to be stopped and if one is easier to stop  then you do not falter from doing that. Sometimes mistakes happens, that is life, though we don;t shy away from the bigger picture. You live like a coward all your life whilst some take action which is necessary

And you call yourself a realist, seems you are nothing of the kind, you stop at the earliest apprehension, that is pathetic and not anything real

Ahhh...I see, the (not one dodge...but thousands) of innocent victims of this are acceptable collateral damage are they..even when it incurs their death....NICE of you to admit it....So finally we get there...the R/W truely DO NOT give a toss about the poor and needy...as long as THEY are alright.

thanks didge...now I know what I'm dealing with...I thought you had an ounce of compassion in you but clearly I am wrong, you are as callous as the rest of em..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:43 pm

grumpy old git wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:Hilarious the anarchist calls me dodge after days of not answering my questions even today he still does and new ones given

PMSL

Ahhh...I see, the (not one dodge...but thousands) of innocent victims of this are acceptable collateral damage are they..even when it incurs their death....NICE of you to admit it....So finally we get there...the R/W truely DO NOT give a toss about the poor and needy...as long as THEY are alright.

thanks didge...now I know what I'm dealing with...I thought you had an ounce of compassion in you but clearly I am wrong, you are as callous as the rest of em..

Ahhhh but it is you claiming it would be thousands, again not being a realist knowing that would never be the case. I never said thousands and you seek to plant a claim onto me thinking something is acceptable by your own poor perceptions, again guilt the poor argument of the left. They make exaggerations  to a position then claim you back a view to this exaggerations, again daft to say the least.

Well clearly you do not know what you are dealing with as all saw that you got assumptions wrong about me already, and again here also.

You then claim I am callus by your own daft exagertaed assertions.

Guilt the only weapon the left have to debate with, except Quil, Veya and Ben etc of course, they never seem to use that, why is it those losing a debate always do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:48 pm

grumpy old git wrote:

PMSL

It's the Tory way, Grumpy. Demonise the poor, the unemployed and the disabled. In their eyes they're all the same - scroungers and who cares if thousands suffer in persuit of the minority who really are scroungers.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:50 pm

Again nobody is demonizing all the poor, just some of them, because some of them are lazy and that is a fact, hence why some the left cannot debate, they use poor tactics and guilt!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:56 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
grumpy old git wrote:

It's the Tory way, Grumpy. Demonise the poor, the unemployed and the disabled. In their eyes they're all the same - scroungers and who cares if thousands suffer in persuit of the minority who really are scroungers.

And of course, when shown the evidence of people actually dying, they brush it off and say it's only one or two, no matter how many they are shown. As if one or two don't matter, that is one of two living, breathing human beings who are no longer living and breathing. Whose bodies have grown cold, their blood no longer pumping, relatives grieving and their lives never being the same again. But hey, it's worth it, because they are only benefit claimants, doesn't matter if they had people who loved and needed them, they lives are worth shit. Doesn't it just show how much the RW set on human life?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:59 pm

Ahhhh but didge..No exaggeration needed.....it is thousands....only got to look at how many cases are appealed every year...many of them too late....

and didge...get your halo off...no -one saw i got any assumptions wrong.....the assumptions follow from your OWN words....
"sometimes mistakes happen....thats life" a total arrogant flippant and ignorant dismissal of fact

FACT ...people...innocent people in their thousands many of them vulnerable and incapable of dealing with this shit on their own, are being put through hell every year. Some of them die BECAUSE of this system..... and yet ...tough shit..".mistakes happen....thats life" (sadly, sometimes its death too but hey ho)

isnt THAT sufficient REASON to be guilty Didge...the fact that policies YOU endorse are causing this...dont blame me for your new found excuse of guilt....you are guilty per se....

FACT
the savings made by these policies ARE NOT worth the human cost..let alone the pathetic financial saving...whooo hooo 1.9 billion....c'mon tory guys ...lets blow it all on ....ermmmmmmm what??? oh its been swallowed by the deficit which we are carefully cultivating.....

tory financial sense..squeeze the poor till they squeak....

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:00 pm

Get after the tax evaders and avoiders with the same vigour and energy. Billions more to be gained from that. Strange there doesn't appear to be the same energy directed on that.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:06 pm

Well, them tax evaders and avoiders, that's their mates, can't be doing that, they might stop voting Tory!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:08 pm

Irn, Every person who endorses these policies have that mans blood and the blood of others on their hands.
I would put em all in front of a hanging judge on charges of crimes against humanity

Its not as if they can even claim the "greater good " argument

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:09 pm

grumpy old git wrote:Irn, Every person who endorses these policies have that mans blood  and the blood of others on their hands.
I would put em all in front of a hanging judge on charges of crimes against humanity

Its not as if they can even claim the "greater good " argument

Absolutely agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:09 pm

grumpy old git wrote:Ahhhh but didge..No exaggeration needed.....it is thousands....only got to look at how many cases are appealed every year...many of them too late....

and didge...get your halo off...no -one saw i got any assumptions wrong.....the assumptions follow from your OWN words....
"sometimes mistakes happen....thats life" a total arrogant flippant and ignorant dismissal of fact

FACT ...people...innocent people in their thousands many of them vulnerable and incapable of dealing with this shit on their own, are being put through hell every year. Some of them die BECAUSE of this system..... and yet ...tough shit..".mistakes happen....thats life" (sadly, sometimes its death too but hey ho)

isnt THAT sufficient REASON to be guilty Didge...the fact that policies YOU endorse are causing this...dont blame me for your new found excuse of guilt....you are guilty per se....

FACT
the savings made by these policies ARE NOT worth the human cost..let alone the pathetic financial saving...whooo hooo 1.9 billion....c'mon tory guys ...lets blow it all on ....ermmmmmmm  what???   oh its been swallowed by the deficit which we are carefully cultivating.....

lol so how can it be thousands if on appeal people are then not suffering and have there benefits continued?

That shows the system works does it not Victor, thanks you just again helped my point, that was very easy

People have been put through hell for years, you think it is only now with care?

Stop talking babble, you just choose to cast more blame on one party when they both fail at preventing that, it does not mean I agree with people getting poor care, far from it and proving my point again you argue with guilt again, so utterly pathetic. Is there anything else you have in the tank to debate with?

lol! 

The fact is these savings have brought this country round so for the greater good it has been worth it, because now unlike lefty France which is in turmoil, this country in the long run can pay off its debts and seek to help many people again in the long term. You though would like to see people suffer for the long term and not make harsh decisions, which as seen will benefit people in the long term

You choose the road of continuous neglect and choose to spend more money that in the long term will leave us broke with hundreds of thousands not receiving care, and you call me callus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:14 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
grumpy old git wrote:Ahhhh but didge..No exaggeration needed.....it is thousands....only got to look at how many cases are appealed every year...many of them too late....

FACT
the savings made by these policies ARE NOT worth the human cost..let alone the pathetic financial saving...whooo hooo 1.9 billion....c'mon tory guys ...lets blow it all on ....ermmmmmmm  what???   oh its been swallowed by the deficit which we are carefully cultivating.....

lol so how can it be thousands if on appeal people are then not suffering and have there benefits continued?

That shows the system works does it not Victor, thanks you just again helped my point, that was very easy

People have been put through hell for years, you think it is only now with care?

Stop talking babble, you just choose to cast more blame on one party when they both fail at preventing that, it does not mean I agree with people getting poor care, far from it and proving my point again you argue with guilt again, so utterly pathetic. Is there anything else you have in the tank to debate with?

lol! 

The fact is these savings have brought this country round so for the greater good it has been worth it, because now unlike lefty France which is in turmoil, this country in the long run can pay off its debts and seek to help many people again in the long term. You though would like to see people suffer for the long term and not make harsh decisions, which as seen will benefit people in the long term

You choose the road of continuous neglect and choose to spend more money that in the long term will leave us broke with hundreds of thousands not receiving care, and you call me callus.

When people appeal, their money is stopped, sometimes for as long as six months, and they have nothing to live on, but that's ok isn't Didge, all those thousands of people having to appeal and having nothing to live on.   Did you notice in the OP, they were having to back date his money to OCTOBER, that's 4 months with nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!    You make me sick frankly.   The only one choosing neglect it you, because none of this benefits ANYONE in the long term, not one person benefits, but many die and suffer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:15 pm

twisted reasoning didge...YOU know damn well that these appeals take months..and that they recieve NOTHING during that time....

so no ...it didnt help your point ...it showed you for the idiot you are.
this has nothing to do with care...and all to do with his money being fraudulently stopped...yes there you go...fraudulently...

these savings have NOTHING to do with bringing this country round...in fact we still are not "round" anything....and any bogus recovery that camergoon and his cronies crow about is illusion. Thes
"savings" are too small to have the effect you claim....go on...for once in your life THINK...not dream .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:19 pm

grumpy old git wrote:twisted reasoning didge...YOU know damn well that these appeals take months..and that they recieve NOTHING during that time....

so no ...it didnt help your point ...it showed you for the idiot you are.
this has nothing to do with care...and all to do with his money being fraudulently stopped...yes there you go...fraudulently...

these savings have NOTHING to do with bringing this country round...in fact we still are not "round" anything....and any bogus recovery that camergoon and his cronies crow about is illusion. Thes
"savings" are too small to have the effect you claim....go on...for once in your life THINK...not dream .

Nothing twisted about it.

Point one, we are in massive debt

Point two How do we help vulnerable people in the long term if we keep spending ourselves in to bankruptcy?

Point Three You ignore care has been badly neglected for years, you seek to only blame one.

Point Four In the long term if the country gets economically strong it can better hep its people

Point Five look at France, that is your policy and look what happens, more difficulties in recovery

You lost this argument the moment you decided to look not at the bigger picture, the issue some of the left have, they just only have guilt as an argument when guilt also falls unto them when in power

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:24 pm

No didge I havnt lost...I have forced you back into your whineing kennel...

care is not the issue of the OP...his payments were unjustly stopped
the debt can be sorted by making those who owe tax pay it....
the care issue is nothing new granted....but who really screwed it up??? MAGGIE......but thats another argument for another day....
Personally I dont give a hoot about what is happening to france....their problem their solution....
as for point 4...so killing a few today will be better for the future....pffffft.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:36 pm

://?roflmao?/: 

You forced nothing but avoided my points yet again and yes I want all tax dodgers sorted, it would not sort all the debt out though or how you would even accomplish that without global agreement on dealing with this. Hence you are no realist!

Oh stop your envy of Maggie, you are just an eccentric tree hugger with no real reality of the world, with no where near her excellence of could ever hope to be

Laters and always a pleasure

Sweet dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:42 pm

must be nice to have an ego the size of a planet.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:43 pm

grumpy old git wrote:must be nice to have an ego the size of a planet.......

Oh come on, he knows it's the size of the Universe, ego is an understatement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:50 pm

grumpy old git wrote:must be nice to have an ego the size of a planet.......

Ah back to points on me and nothing now on the debate, well and truly game over

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:52 pm

No, recognising the truth, that your ego ALWAYS makes you think you are winning when you haven't even made it onto the field.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:55 pm

So no more points on the debate again just about me lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:58 pm

Oh Didge, but that's what you like, everything is about you isn't it? You telling people how wonderful you are and how you know everything and you can teach people, and calling Irn 'wee man' etc etc etc. You can dish it out, but boy, you can't take it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:01 pm

No didge ...you havnt "won " anything....there are no prizes here...just pixels on a screen....on the other hand I have the satisfaction of exposing you for what you are.....and its there for all to see. What you miss in all these silly little "games " as you see it, is that what shines through is the underlying ethos of those posting...you clearly do not give a damn about the fate of those innocent and genuine people caught in these vile policies, you twist squirm and wriggle, cry foul...he's making me feel guilty etc etc...

But there a few posts up, there it is in black and white (well red and white since I highlighted it)....."mistakes happen....thats life" your sole epitaph to an innocent man killed by the policies you endorse...Blood on your hands didge, blood on your hands...this was done in YOUR name...not mine....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:03 pm

:D 

Sassy you really do not understand irony do you, as am pointing out you have nothing to debate with now accept insults, I give them out because it is banter, yu though take it personal, when no real harm is meant

Hilarious, and I am laughing because all you can do is insult all the time and not debate, I am happy for you to throw as much as you like, I love it, hence the irony lost on you

Later's gets boring talking to such a brainwashed individual who cannot think for themselves  

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:04 pm

We all have blood on our hands, if you think you don;t you are mistaken very much so

Your posts are just again about me victor, that is boring, so am off to bed

Ciao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:05 pm

Bollocks is it banter.   You don't give a flying fuck about the people that are dying.   I do, Victor does, Irn does etc, it's not banter, it's the lives of living, breathing people, who are no longer living and breathing.   And if you think one person's life is worth it, then as Victor says, their blood is on your hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:11 pm

Guilt argument again, how predictable, when as usual sassy is wrong as I care about a great many things.

So preidctable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next