NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watchdogs are set to ban High Street CBD 'cannabis' oil for up to 18 months as experts probe whether it has any real health benefits

3 posters

Go down

Watchdogs are set to ban High Street CBD 'cannabis' oil for up to 18 months as experts probe whether it has any real health benefits Empty Watchdogs are set to ban High Street CBD 'cannabis' oil for up to 18 months as experts probe whether it has any real health benefits

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:56 am

Watchdogs are moving to ban sales of the popular 'wellness' supplement CBD oil, which is derived from cannabis.

The number of people using the oil, which is sold legally on the High Street and online, is rising amid claims it helps with anxiety, insomnia, muscle and joint pain. However, a decision by British and European food watchdogs to classify cannabidiol oil as a 'novel food' means it now needs to go through an approval process. Britain's Food Standards Agency (FSA) has indicated it will ask local council trading standards officers to remove products from sale until this approval process is complete, which could take 12-18 months.

Under the new system, sellers would have to show that the oil, which can be taken in capsule form or by pipette, is safe and has the effect claimed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6641929/Watchdogs-plan-ban-popular-CBD-cannabis-oil-despite-experts-claiming-eases-anxiety.html

Back to top Go down

Watchdogs are set to ban High Street CBD 'cannabis' oil for up to 18 months as experts probe whether it has any real health benefits Empty Re: Watchdogs are set to ban High Street CBD 'cannabis' oil for up to 18 months as experts probe whether it has any real health benefits

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:31 pm

glad I got plenty in stock.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Watchdogs are set to ban High Street CBD 'cannabis' oil for up to 18 months as experts probe whether it has any real health benefits Empty Re: Watchdogs are set to ban High Street CBD 'cannabis' oil for up to 18 months as experts probe whether it has any real health benefits

Post by nicko Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:54 pm

Is it doing you any good Vic ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:48 pm

I cannot see how buying this from local shops is any good.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:21 pm

I use the vape version and it certainly seems to help with the pain from my arthritis...without doping me....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:22 pm

Lord Foul wrote:I use the vape  version and it certainly seems to help with the pain from my arthritis...without doping me....

Where do you get it from, Vic?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:23 pm

eddie wrote:I cannot see how buying this from local shops is any good.

better than where you get your weed from...I mean fancy buying from dodgy dave behind the old fanny and firttle Rolling Eyes
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:23 pm

eddie wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:I use the vape  version and it certainly seems to help with the pain from my arthritis...without doping me....

Where do you get it from, Vic?

CBD brothers ....on line
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:16 am

I'D love to try it, but because I'm on Warfarin I'm told I can't take it ! The amount of Medication you CAN'T take because of Warfarin is fucking unbelievable !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down