NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The real Benefits Street: Meet the state-sponsored millionaires who live on BONUS STREET

+5
SEXY MAMA
Vintage
nicko
Ben Reilly
Clarkson
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The real Benefits Street: Meet the state-sponsored millionaires who live on BONUS STREET  - Page 3 Empty The real Benefits Street: Meet the state-sponsored millionaires who live on BONUS STREET

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Were you shocked by Channel 4's Benefits Street? Then take a look at what's been happening around the corner on Bonus Street.

The luxury neighbourhood is occupied by residents including our Prime Minister David Cameron, Chancellor George Osborne, and our beloved Mr Banker.

Bonus Street is not your average cul-de-sac though.

It is lined with second homes, a Grecian mansion and more perks and expense claims than you can shake an elaborately-carved stick at.

And it's all supported by the state.

Pin-striped bankers who ruined the country and plunged it into debt? Mis-selling scandals and bad debts?

Heck, they deserve those bonuses worth double their salaries.

Heading up Bonus Street is our Prime Minister David Cameron.

The street's 'most notorious resident', the millionaire PM couldn't spare 7p from his £142,500 a year salary for a bulldog clip.

He thought it was only good and proper to claim back the cost of the item, even though it cost FOUR TIMES that amount to process the claim.

And he threw in 38p for a staple remover for good measure. Greedy? not at all.

After all, what's a man to do with just a massive salary, housing allowance, over-the-top pension, and chauffeur driven cars?

Holding the purse strings on this, the most exuberant man on Bonus Street is our chancellor George Osborne.

Doing a spiffing job handling the country's cash with all he's learned from his degree in History, the age of austerity hasn't hit those on Bonus Street yet.

Yes, those hard-pressed families might have recoiled in horror at the lavish parties thrown before announcing yet more cuts, but gorgeous George needs his rich City chums around to help him enjoy his 200-acre estate.

Maybe they'll get a peerage on the way out.

Surely those hard-pressed families queuing up at the food banks won't mind one bit.

#Madeuthink

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/real-benefits-street-meet-state-sponsored-3121015#ixzz2seO2dGTk
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Back to top Go down

The real Benefits Street: Meet the state-sponsored millionaires who live on BONUS STREET  - Page 3 Empty Re: The real Benefits Street: Meet the state-sponsored millionaires who live on BONUS STREET

Post by Clarkson Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:47 pm

Sassy is a catalyst along with Phil about that we can be sure. She is my heroine from now on I have her as my avatar to show how I respect her Hocus Pocus.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The real Benefits Street: Meet the state-sponsored millionaires who live on BONUS STREET  - Page 3 Empty Re: The real Benefits Street: Meet the state-sponsored millionaires who live on BONUS STREET

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:50 pm

Has anyone bothered to try to realise why certain threads are hijacked and turned into a slagging match?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:51 pm

Catman wrote:

Were you shocked by Channel 4's Benefits Street? Then take a look at what's been happening around the corner on Bonus Street.

The luxury neighbourhood is occupied by residents including our Prime Minister David Cameron, Chancellor George Osborne, and our beloved Mr Banker.

Bonus Street is not your average cul-de-sac though.

It is lined with second homes, a Grecian mansion and more perks and expense claims than you can shake an elaborately-carved stick at.

And it's all supported by the state.

Pin-striped bankers who ruined the country and plunged it into debt? Mis-selling scandals and bad debts?

Heck, they deserve those bonuses worth double their salaries.

Heading up Bonus Street is our Prime Minister David Cameron.

The street's 'most notorious resident', the millionaire PM couldn't spare 7p from his £142,500 a year salary for a bulldog clip.

He thought it was only good and proper to claim back the cost of the item, even though it cost FOUR TIMES that amount to process the claim.

And he threw in 38p for a staple remover for good measure. Greedy? not at all.

After all, what's a man to do with just a massive salary, housing allowance, over-the-top pension, and chauffeur driven cars?

Holding the purse strings on this, the most exuberant man on Bonus Street is our chancellor George Osborne.

Doing a spiffing job handling the country's cash with all he's learned from his degree in History, the age of austerity hasn't hit those on Bonus Street yet.

Yes, those hard-pressed families might have recoiled in horror at the lavish parties thrown before announcing yet more cuts, but gorgeous George needs his rich City chums around to help him enjoy his 200-acre estate.

Maybe they'll get a peerage on the way out.

Surely those hard-pressed families queuing up at the food banks won't mind one bit.

#Madeuthink

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/real-benefits-street-meet-state-sponsored-3121015#ixzz2seO2dGTk
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:51 pm

Oh for the love of God!!!!!!!!!!!!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:53 pm

....It's what the Tories are doing, to try to turn people against each other, so that they don't blame the authorities for what is going on in this country.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:54 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Oh for the love of God!!!!!!!!!!!!

...For trying to get the thread back on track?

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:00 pm

feelthelove wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:
Clarkson wrote:Hi Eds Sassy has done a lot since ADO. Ask the nice oneson here not the hate mongers. Is FTL a hate monger Nems et al are they buggery. Phil is as well you know.

I give up when Ben catches on the damage will have been done.

Ben is not stupid Drinky nor was Victor. He closed SF because the arguments didnt stop.
 Crying or Very sad 

Grumpy Old Git wrote:RIGHT...I have had ENOUGH

BEN i know this is your forum and I guess you are as sick of the continued fall out from speakfree as anyone.
I hope you will allow me this one time right of reply, i am going to put MY point of view, once and once ONLY ...I will NOT reply any further.

FIRSTLY there was a fall out over my banning didge, which the mods disagreed with. NOW they then went and made two "errors" the first was to blame another poster for this....that is NOT the case...I banned didge because i allowed my personal feelings about him cloud my better judgement, a mistake I admit to and one which upon reflection, and in consultation with another remaining mod, I decided should be undone...at the same time, such a realisation made me wonder if I had been fair with other bans, so I called the amnesty in order to settle any doubts.

The second error was to not bring their greiveance to me directly, but to discuss the matter "in the loft" as it were

that said THAT was not the reason for closure.

The second problem was a fall out between a few of the mods due to something I STILL have no idea over...and really dont WANT to know.
personal disputes became embedded in the attitudes in the forum and things got a bit...heated...despite myself and my then co admin trying to keep a lid on it.

however THAT was not the reason for closure.

THEN we had the situation with Quill posting what appeared to be personal details of another poster. whether or not these details ARE public domain or not is beside the point.....what does quill expect me to do...go on a massive internet search to find out, or simply accept his word?? or what?
the fact that at the end of it all it still seems quill was mistaken as to the identity of another poster is irrelevant.
the details WERE posted. there was a risk they could have been real...THAT is sufficient IMO to earn a cautionary sanction.
the other poster mentioned posted a picture of a musician, who's name apparantly matched another poster...but nothing else..IT COULD have been coincidence...I didnt believe it but non the less, this posters name WAS known to a number of people who had taken the time to cross reference may of the things he had posted....

now posting details purporting to be of a another person is a serious matter.
posting a picture of someone with the same name as another poster is well, potentially bad, but I took it as a hint that there COULD..be more to come. It was a THREAT to reveal more details...now thats just wrong and the poster who put that up was told in no uncertain terms of the consequences of going further

quill then made a mighty song and dance about it. I was accused of all sorts of things...

so i thought put all these together, and thought why the hell do I bother...I made a call to my co admin (who had also had enough and we both though oh fuck it...its not worth the bother....

THATS WHY SF closed....because the members clearly wanted it to....NO-ONE was prepared to make the effort to keep it working and all they could do was kick the admins...BOTH TTS and myself were accused of siding with one side or another this faction that faction....so......

you may have noticed that since I have been on here I have been a lot less restrained in my posting....Because as ADMIN i was constrained to try to keep a neutral line and still get my point across....NOT ANY MORE

stephenmara was NOT banned, or sanctioned in any way.

the matter is now closed...doubtless others will have yet another go...  I should care....

Victor has made his views very clear Sexy and we both know who the other poster who revealed personal details was. He's too much of a gentleman to do so x

The only personal details allegedly about another poster being published on SF were those put there by Quill.

I didn't see the personal details of anyone else being posted.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:02 pm

Code:
Catman wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:Oh for the love of God!!!!!!!!!!!!

No!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:04 pm

There weren't any, and the only way people new the guitarist had the same name as him, was because Quill told them. Nobody else mentioned it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:07 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Catman wrote:

No!

Phil @  I sure she meant Drinky

SM @ It's pointless, unless the people in white coats come for them, they can't help themselves.

And I love the way that me saying to Ben I'm sorry a lot of islamaphobes have landed in his forum, when it is obviously something he dislikes, is manipulating him.   You have to worry about the sanity of some.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:24 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Catman wrote:

No!

I apologise SM  Embarassed 

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:31 pm

Well you balance out the Islamaphobes with your anti semetic stance Sassy.

Extremist left and right. I apologise on behalf of Sassy Ben for being anti semetic I find it so embarrassing that these anti semites have descended upon your forum.

Didge is very vocal against the Islamphobes didn't stop you getting on his case.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:42 pm

Clarkson wrote:Well you balance out the Islamaphobes with your anti semetic stance Sassy.

Extremist left and right. I apologise on behalf of Sassy Ben for being anti semetic I find it so embarrassing that these anti semites have descended upon your forum.

Didge is very vocal against the Islamphobes didn't stop you getting on his case.

Lol!!!

Drinky are you sober?

These anti semites? Loololol

I have had a falling out with Didge too and? What is your point exactly?
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:45 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Clarkson wrote:Well you balance out the Islamaphobes with your anti semetic stance Sassy.

Lol!!!

Drinky are you sober?

These anti semites? Loololol

I have had a falling out with Didge too and?  What is your point exactly?

Yep, working with the Israeli peace movement makes me anti semetic. He probably thinks that working to oust this government makes me anti British.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:41 pm

Yep I do.

No not really anti human perhaps. I think your airbrushing out of history the Arabs attempt to complete The Final Solution speaks for itself. You make out it was nothing when had they (the Israelis) not survived not one but two unannounced all out wars they would have been wiped out.

Fast forward they are still under bombardment by Hamas. Terrorist!

I agree the settlements need a resolution but how do you deal with would be Osamas?

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:39 pm

Must be a left wing predeliction to overstaffing gelico.

Ben is a natural left wing Brit.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:45 pm

Must be a left wing predeliction to overstaffing gelico.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:55 pm

Clarkson wrote:Must be a left wing predeliction to overstaffing gelico.

Gelico? That's SASSY.  
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:14 pm

eddie wrote:

Gelico? That's SASSY.  

Shhhhhh! Sounds like he thinks he's on the London Underground thread, dementia has set in and poor old bugger just sticks his rants anywhere  Twisted Evil lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:24 pm

Catman wrote:
Puriel wrote:

I think I have read enough of your comments and life stories on here to make a very good assessment of your lack of moral fibre.

Well you will just have to learn to put up with 'my lack of moral fibre' then you 'up your own arse' c---.

Isn't that a biological impossibility?
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:26 pm

Oh I don't know Moley, some people seem to live with their head up their arse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:33 pm

Sassy wrote:Oh I don't know Moley, some people seem to live with their head up their arse.

I have heard it said that my species put their nuts up theirs...
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:50 pm

eddie wrote:

Gelico? That's SASSY.  
I was responding to gelico Eds.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:56 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Sassy wrote:Oh I don't know Moley, some people seem to live with their head up their arse.

I have heard it said that my species put their nuts up theirs...

Wheras some seem to have their heads up someone else's arse!

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:33 pm

Oh yes Nems Sassy has her head very definitely around hip high in Bens direction.

She has no shame you will notice. None whatsoever.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:49 pm

Whoops, there goes yours, straight up Nems's.  :::grouch:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:52 pm

Sassy wrote:Whoops, there goes yours, straight up Nems's.    :::grouch:: 

The deranged scum hasn't stopped since it came on here.  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:53 pm

Who has their head up mine?
Oh that's right, Me!!!'  cheers 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:58 pm

I always found history interesting before now!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:12 pm

It took Nems a long time to realise what a poisonous witch you are you had her believing I was a misogynist when in reality I just despised old witches. I think she must be deeply embarrassed being taken in by you. Ben is too proud to admit he is taken in he deserves all he gets when he is moved inch by inch to ban a large proportion of the dictionary; words selected by Sassy and Phil no doubt.
As for my head up Nems arse we do not share the same politics so it unlikely we shall be having a love in.

Of course Phil is most expert at going up arses so you can ask him for advice Sassy.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:18 pm

The real Benefits Street: Meet the state-sponsored millionaires who live on BONUS STREET  - Page 3 Head_u11

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:20 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I always found history interesting before now!

Some people demand the right to make the same mistakes over and over again not sure it is something to boast about mind.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:27 pm

Clarkson wrote:It took Nems a long time to realise what a poisonous witch you are you had her believing I was a misogynist when in reality I just despised old witches. I think she must be deeply embarrassed being taken in by you. Ben is too proud to admit he is taken in he deserves all he gets when he is moved inch by inch to ban a large proportion of the dictionary; words selected by Sassy and Phil no doubt.
As for my head up Nems arse we do not share the same politics so it unlikely we shall be having a love in.

Of course Phil is most expert at going up arses so you can ask him for advice Sassy.

I suppose a positive of all this is, Im getting to chat to lots of different people and say what I think in stead of having Sassy talk for me.
You are right Im embarrassed. I have apologised to some and found the so called right wing bla bla de bla bla's are a good bunch who have made me feel very welcome on flap.
Im only sorry that people are already giving up on this place. We started off with high hopes that an uninvolved admin would not be biased, well we got our eyes wipes there.
We just have to accept there are not very nice people about. I am not sorry I found forum life as it has given me some lovely friends, who make dealing self obsessed horrors that little bit more bearable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:32 pm

Clarkson wrote:It took Nems a long time to realise what a poisonous witch you are you had her believing I was a misogynist when in reality I just despised old witches. I think she must be deeply embarrassed being taken in by you. Ben is too proud to admit he is taken in he deserves all he gets when he is moved inch by inch to ban a large proportion of the dictionary; words selected by Sassy and Phil no doubt.

OK, I'm getting ready to lock up this thread if we have too much more off-topic conversation, but let me just say this -- the decision to ban slurs was made long before most of you were here, and you may recall that I made this big post about freedom of speech before certain members started to abuse it and take it as license to bescumber the forums with slurs against gay people, etc. Let me make this crystal clear -- when I saw the post that made me feel something had to be done (the aforementioned anti-gay post from Alakaka) I did it on my own.

Serious discussion toward banning the c-word and "Nazi" began in the thread called "BEN," in which Sexy Mama, Vintage and Nems each said they'd like to see the C-word banned. FTL, who seems like one of our most neutral members, also brought up banning "Nazi," something I'd also been thinking about after seeing the distress it seemed to cause some members.

In short, neither Catman nor Sassy had anything to do with banning any of those words, and in fact, Catman objected to banning "Nazi," as you can see in the "new no-no words" thread.

Neither of those users has ever recommended that I ban anyone, and while they have brought my attention to problems going on in certain threads from time to time, I have also heard about problems in threads from BigAndy9, Nems and many others. In each and every one of those cases, I have looked at the thread and made up my own damn mind about what to do. Sometimes I take action, sometimes I don't.

AND, I thank everyone who lets me know about problems. I've said until my face turns blue that I can't read every word written here, and it helps when people tell me there's a problem in a thread.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:54 pm

NemsAgain wrote:

I suppose a positive of all this is, Im getting to chat to lots of different people and say what I think in stead of having Sassy talk for me.
You are right Im embarrassed. I have apologised to some and found the so called right wing bla bla de bla bla's are a good bunch who have made me feel very welcome on flap.
Im only sorry that people are already giving up on this place. We started off with high hopes that an uninvolved admin would not be biased, well we got our eyes wipes there.
We just have to accept there are not very nice people about. I am not sorry I found forum life as it has given me some lovely friends, who make dealing self obsessed horrors that little bit more bearable.  

How did sassy ever speak for you? You've always been a strong personality as far as I have always remembered and I'd never, ever, have said someone could 'speak for you'!

I'm surprised to say the least.
Really surprised.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:07 pm

Nems suggested that people are giving up on this place, when there are eighteen members logged in the last time i looked and i don't think Flap ever had that many!  lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:29 pm

I find it very telling that none of the complainers has had a thing to say about my last post.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:34 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I find it very telling that none of the complainers has had a thing to say about my last post.

Your last post was rather like watching a crow on a ceiling fan: squawking, flapping, mess and lots of blood.
Yet rather entertaining  Suspect 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:36 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:I find it very telling that none of the complainers has had a thing to say about my last post.

Your last post was rather like watching a crow on a ceiling fan: squawking, flapping, mess and lots of blood.

Really? That's disappointing -- I told the truth and felt I was expressing myself as best as I can ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:46 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

Really? That's disappointing -- I told the truth and felt I was expressing myself as best as I can ...

Hmmmm. Did you mean to come off like a crow?
If so, you did pretty well.

Seriously, the post was fine.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:47 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

Seems I have a problem determining when we're trying to be serious about something and when we're just taking the piss. At any rate, I do take insults to my integrity seriously, hence my bothered crow-like response ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:58 pm

I must say contrary to what some others think I am not of the opinion that Ben is under the influence of anyone. I don't do the whole constant PMing admin 'game' or understand why some take things so seriously on forums that they see the need to- only on very rare occasions.

This place is miles different to all the other forums we've (we immigrants haha) have been on. Much more balanced and well modded, may it stay that way  Smile 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:58 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

Seems I have a problem determining when we're trying to be serious about something and when we're just taking the piss. At any rate, I do take insults to my integrity seriously, hence my bothered crow-like response ...

HAHAHAHAHA I was joking
If I'm serious you'll definitely know it cos I'll be cranky and sarcastic

I call it crankastic  Cool 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:02 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA I was joking

Hey eddie. Is that you wearing platforms?

What were you singing then? I'll guess if you like.

Smile 
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:04 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
eddie wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA I was joking

Smile 

Lol Irn if you can guess it'd be a miracle
One of our own tunes - this was in our bedroom which doubled up as a home studio

Did you think it was "I'm forever blowing bubbles"?  lol! 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:06 pm

Eilzel wrote:I must say contrary to what some others think I am not of the opinion that Ben is under the influence of anyone. I don't do the whole constant PMing admin 'game' or understand why some take things so seriously on forums that they  see the need to- only on very rare occasions.

This place is miles different to all the other forums we've (we immigrants haha) have been on. Much more balanced and well modded, may it stay that way  Smile 

Hey les x

How're you doing?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:11 pm

Catman wrote:Nems suggested that people are giving up on this place, when there are eighteen members logged in the last time i looked and i don't think Flap ever had that many!  lol! 

Why are you so obsessed with flap?

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:12 pm

eddie wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
eddie wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA I was joking

Smile 

One of our own tunes - this was in our bedroom which doubled up as a home studio

Did you think it was "I'm forever blowing bubbles"?   lol! 

I was going to go with the Gloria Gaynor number I will survive

Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:13 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Catman wrote:Nems suggested that people are giving up on this place, when there are eighteen members logged in the last time i looked and i don't think Flap ever had that many!  lol! 

Why are you so obsessed with flap?

I was just making a point and that was all!  :D

......No one has given up on this place, as far as i can see!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:17 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
eddie wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
eddie wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA I was joking

Smile 

Did you think it was "I'm forever blowing bubbles"?   lol! 

I was going to go with the Gloria Gaynor number I will survive

Laughing

That's crazy, I was going to guess the same song. I wonder why that is? :D
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next