NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Members Of Benefits Street On Drugs Charges

2 posters

Go down

Black Members Of Benefits Street On Drugs Charges Empty Black Members Of Benefits Street On Drugs Charges

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:04 pm

13th February 2014

Where the flip are they getting the money?

I can't afford nights out for a few beers - they can afford drugs, beer, everything!

Four residents of James Turner Street - the road featured in the television series Benefits Street - have appeared in court today accused of drug offences.

Samora Roberts, known to viewers of the Channel 4 show as Black Dee, and her neighbours Tina Thomas, Charlene Wilson and Ian Wright appeared at a 10-minute hearing at Birmingham Magistrates' Court. They were not required to enter pleas.

Roberts, 32, Thomas, 46, Wilson, 29, and Wright, 38, all of James Turner Street in Birmingham, are alleged to have conspired to supply drugs in June last year.

Three further defendants, including two former James Turner Street residents, also appeared at the hearing accused of conspiracy to supply illegal substances.

Around 20 people were in the public gallery to watch the proceedings, including mother-of-two Deirdre Kelly, who is known as White Dee on the Channel 4 show.

Roberts is accused of conspiracy to supply cannabis and crack cocaine at her home, possession of diamorphine, and possession of 13 0.38-calibre bullet cartridges.

Thomas, whose solicitor said she intended to plead not guilty, is also accused of possessing five bullet cartridges of the same calibre, and conspiracy to supply cannabis.

Meanwhile, Wilson faces three charges, namely conspiracy to supply crack cocaine at an address in James Turner Street, conspiracy to supply cannabis, and possession of diamorphine.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2558527/Benefits-Street-court-Black-Dee-three-neighbours-appear-dock-accused-drug-offences-watched-White-Dee-public-bench.html#ixzz2tDrhBhsw
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

Black Members Of Benefits Street On Drugs Charges Empty Re: Black Members Of Benefits Street On Drugs Charges

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:17 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:13th February 2014

Where the flip are they getting the money?

I can't afford nights out for a few beers - they can afford drugs, beer, everything!

Four residents of James Turner Street - the road featured in the television series Benefits Street - have appeared in court today accused of drug offences.

Samora Roberts, known to viewers of the Channel 4 show as Black Dee, and her neighbours Tina Thomas, Charlene Wilson and Ian Wright appeared at a 10-minute hearing at Birmingham Magistrates' Court. They were not required to enter pleas.

Roberts, 32, Thomas, 46, Wilson, 29, and Wright, 38, all of James Turner Street in Birmingham, are alleged to have conspired to supply drugs in June last year.

Three further defendants, including two former James Turner Street residents, also appeared at the hearing accused of conspiracy to supply illegal substances.

Around 20 people were in the public gallery to watch the proceedings, including mother-of-two Deirdre Kelly, who is known as White Dee on the Channel 4 show.

Roberts is accused of conspiracy to supply cannabis and crack cocaine at her home, possession of diamorphine, and possession of 13 0.38-calibre bullet cartridges.

Thomas, whose solicitor said she intended to plead not guilty, is also accused of possessing five bullet cartridges of the same calibre, and conspiracy to supply cannabis.

Meanwhile, Wilson faces three charges, namely conspiracy to supply crack cocaine at an address in James Turner Street, conspiracy to supply cannabis, and possession of diamorphine.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2558527/Benefits-Street-court-Black-Dee-three-neighbours-appear-dock-accused-drug-offences-watched-White-Dee-public-bench.html#ixzz2tDrhBhsw
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

..never paid much attention to the programme , but isn't there some white drug addict on it as well?

What a WUM Andy! Tek cak today mate  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Black Members Of Benefits Street On Drugs Charges Empty Re: Black Members Of Benefits Street On Drugs Charges

Post by labour revival Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:26 pm

I really wonder how they can afford drugs on the poor benefits paid by the Tories. Makes you wonder do you think they might be criminals? How awful!

labour revival
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:28 pm

now you'v gone and spoiled it>
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:35 pm

Hi JD.

No idea about the programme, other than what I've read afterwards.

You've made the mistake many people often do about me - you did it on the Scottish thread - a real classic.

I am reporting the news of today, nothing more nothing less. If there were a white person going to court today, and that was reported in the news then I'd put that, but there isn't.

And as for the mistake earlier - you said I don't like muslims, blacks, poor people (or words to that effect) - terrible mistake and I just don't know why you have never listened to me over the years.

Just because I report the crimes (I copy them from reports elsewhere - does everybody therefore hate them?) does not mean I hate all of them - you are unfortunately lumping them all together - just because some of them commit crimes that doesn't make them all bad!

Thanks, you have a good day too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:39 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Hi JD.

You've made the mistake many people often do about me - you did it on the Scottish thread - a real classic.

I am reporting the news of today, nothing more nothing less.  If there were a white person going to court today, and that was reported in the news then I'd put that, but there isn't.

And as for the mistake earlier - you said I don't like muslims, blacks, poor people (or words to that effect) - terrible mistake and I just don't know why you have never listened to me over the years.

Just because I report the crimes (I copy them from reports elsewhere - does everybody therefore hate them?) does not mean I hate all of them - you are unfortunately lumping them all together - just because some of them commit crimes that doesn't make them all bad!

Come on a Andy...you fcuking hate anyone who is not English, on benefits , LW, disabled, non white ...etc etc etc etc..... Laughing Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by labour revival Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:44 pm

Joy Division wrote:

I am reporting the news of today, nothing more nothing less.  If there were a white person going to court today, and that was reported in the news then I'd put that, but there isn't.

Come on a Andy...you fcuking hate anyone who is not English, on benefits , LW, disabled, non white ...etc etc etc etc..... Laughing Laughing 

He probably gets it from you. You hate Tories English anyone with two bob more than you so how does he differ if you are right.

labour revival
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:45 pm

Joy Division wrote:

Now that is very wrong JD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:20 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Now that is very wrong JD.

B'ahhs Andy  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down