NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four Minnesota police officers fired after black man dies in custody

+10
Syl
JulesV
Andy
Tommy Monk
Star24
gelico
Maddog
Original Quill
Cass
Ben Reilly
14 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Four Minnesota police officers fired after black man dies in custody - Page 2 Empty Four Minnesota police officers fired after black man dies in custody

Post by Ben Reilly Wed May 27, 2020 1:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Four Minnesota police officers have been fired after the death of a black man who was taken into custody and seen on video being pinned down by his neck.
Minneapolis Police Chief Medaria Arradondo said the four officers were now "former employees".
Footage shows the man, George Floyd, groaning and repeatedly saying "I can't breathe" to the white officer.
The incident echoed that of Eric Garner, a black man who died being arrested in New York City in 2014.
The FBI has said it will investigate the Minneapolis incident, which took place on Monday evening.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52806572

So ... Minneapolis is a pretty big city up in the north of the U.S. ... can we blame this man's death on Southerners in any way?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Four Minnesota police officers fired after black man dies in custody - Page 2 Empty Re: Four Minnesota police officers fired after black man dies in custody

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2020 6:16 pm

Cass wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Sorry but this post is the most idiotic post you have ever posted Cass

One officer caused this death through negligence and now 4 officers should be sacked?

Are you kidding me

Where does this guilt by association lead to?

Yes. Because they stood by when he broke training protocol while killing a man who was unarmed and already subdued.

So let me get this straight here in your view Cass

Where none of them knew he would end up dying and in hindsight, because of the action of one negligent fuckwit officer and then outrage from this. 

You think that justifies placing 3 other people out of work?

wow

Discipline them? Yes

Have them lose their jobs?

No

So should all these people that stood by whilst this store was being robbed get sacked from their jobs then Cass?

Should all the staff get sacked?

Back to top Go down

Four Minnesota police officers fired after black man dies in custody - Page 2 Empty Re: Four Minnesota police officers fired after black man dies in custody

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2020 6:21 pm

Maddog wrote:
Thorin wrote:
#
And now I am leaving the forum

When I see post like this, where I have actually fought against racism and we have such a wanker like Quill make such idiot false claims

Then this forum is no longer a place I want to be a part of

Well done quill

You have finally pushed me to the point of never wanting to be here again

Calling me racist is as dumb as it gets

So give yourself a pat on the back

Ignore him.

Or take a break for awhile. This place has turned into Quilfix. Its just one thread after another of him spewing nonsense and stereotypes.

Thanks mate

Quill used to be a decent poster but now all he does is attack people instead of debate

The point is true though. Nobody gives two shits when someone white is shot by the Police

Yes there is some incompetent cops and even some racist cops, but by and large most Police officers do a good job day in and out

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri May 29, 2020 6:35 pm

Thorin wrote:
Cass wrote:

Yes. Because they stood by when he broke training protocol while killing a man who was unarmed and already subdued.

Where none of them knew he would end up dying and in hindsight, because of the action of one negligent fuckwit officer and then outrage from this. 

wow

Discipline them? Yes

No

So should all these people that stood by whilst this store was being robbed get sacked from their jobs then Cass?

They were quite rightly fired. The one on Floyd’s neck should be charged with murder. It wouldn’t surprise me if the others were charged with manslaughter.

Not all cops are bad. But these broke protocol that resulted in a man’s death.

There is a difference between a store employee confronted with a mob and a police officer doing his duty.

If an employee saw another employee steal company property and did not report it, then yes both employees should be fired.

I’m at work so I have to get back at it.

Bye for now.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri May 29, 2020 6:37 pm

Chauvin has been arrested. Finally.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2020 6:42 pm

Cass wrote:
Thorin wrote:

wow

Discipline them? Yes

No

They were quite rightly fired. The one on Floyd’s neck should be charged with murder. It wouldn’t surprise me if the others were charged with manslaughter.

There is a difference between a store employee confronted with a mob and a police officer doing his duty.

If an employee saw another employee steal company property and did not report it, then yes both employees should be fired.

Bye for now.

Incorrect, murder is an intent to to kill someone

He could only be charged with manslaughter

Your argument hinges on hindsight

There is no difference, based on your mentality here

Your view is that if people stand by when something wrong is happening then they should be sacked
You would sack someone for not reporting someone stealing?

Holy crap on a cracker

You do realise some people simple do not want to get involved in situations, they may have anxiety, depression etc

Yet you have this totalitarian view point that people must report on others for something as minor as stealing

wow

Its odd that you have this view point cass. As a number of councils have removed a transkit from schools, because it contravenes on the 2010 equality act based on this point. Which appallingly called for children to dob on other children if they had differing beliefs around sex and gender

I cannot think of anything worse than sacking people because they might be too afraid to speak up and yet you would sack them

Sorry on this issue Cass I find your views are appalling here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2020 6:55 pm

Thorin wrote:
Cass wrote:

Bye for now.

Incorrect, murder is an intent to to kill someone

He could only be charged with manslaughter

Your argument hinges on hindsight

There is no difference, based on your mentality here

Your view is that if people stand by when something wrong is happening then they should be sacked
You would sack someone for not reporting someone stealing?

Holy crap on a cracker

You do realise some people simple do not want to get involved in situations, they may have anxiety, depression etc

Yet you have this totalitarian view point that people must report on others for something as minor as stealing

wow

Its odd that you have this view point cass. As a number of councils have removed a transkit from schools, because it contravenes on the 2010 equality act based on this point. Which appallingly called for children to dob on other children if they had differing beliefs around sex and gender

I cannot think of anything worse than sacking people because they might be too afraid to speak up and yet you would sack them

Sorry on this issue Cass I find your views are appalling here

P.s enjoy work and have a great say

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri May 29, 2020 7:00 pm

Former President Barack Obama put out a statement on George Floyd, a black man who died after being pinned down by police in Minneapolis.

"This shouldn't be 'normal' in 2020 America," he wrote. "It can't be 'normal.' If we want our children to grow up in a nation that lives up to its highest ideals, we can and must be better."

Obama said this in reference to the point that many people in America would like life to go back to "normal" in the face of the coronavirus pandemic. But, he wrote, "being treated differently on account of race is tragically, painfully, maddeningly 'normal'" for millions of Americans.

This difference, he wrote, comes "whether it's while dealing with the health care system, or interacting with the criminal justice system, or jogging down the street, or just watching birds in the park." Those last two points seemingly reference Ahmaud Arbery, a 25-year-old black man who was shot and killed by two white men while on a jog in Georgia in February, and an incident in New York City's Central Park this week in which a white woman called the police on a black man who asked her to leash her dog.

In the statement that he posted to social media Friday, the former president also referenced conversations he has "had with friends over the past couple days about the footage of George Floyd dying face down on the street under the knee of a police officer in Minnesota."

These conversations included an email from "a middle-aged African American businessman" who wrote, "'the knee on the neck' is a metaphor for how the system so cavalierly holds black folks down, ignoring the cries for help."

He also referenced a video of 12-year-old Keedron Bryant singing a gospel song with lyrics written by his mother about being a young black man in America.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/former-president-barack-obama-issues-statement-george-floyd-163400103.html?.tsrc=notification-brknews

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri May 29, 2020 7:10 pm

Cass wrote: Chauvin has been arrested. Finally.

Daily Beast wrote:Former Minneapolis Cop Derek Chauvin Taken Into Custody for George Floyd Death

Pilar Melendez
The Daily Beast•May 29, 2020

One of the now-fired Minneapolis police officers involved in the death of George Floyd, who was filmed repeatedly saying he couldn’t breathe as an officer held his knee on his neck, has been taken into custody, officials said Friday.

Minnesota Department of Public Safety Commissioner John Harrington said Friday afternoon that he’d received information that Derek Chauvin had been taken into custody by the department’s Public Safety Bureau of Criminal Apprehension.

Chauvin, along with officers Thomas Lane, Tou Thao, and Alexander Kueng, were fired Tuesday after explosive footage of the arrest spurred a national outcry and demands for a federal investigation.

https://news.yahoo.com/former-minneapolis-cop-derek-chauvin-172240569.html?.tsrc=notification-brknews

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri May 29, 2020 7:13 pm

Cass wrote:
Thorin wrote:

wow

Discipline them? Yes

No

Bye for now.

Actually, if you're present during a murder, you can also be charged with murder.

It's why someone was put to death for being the driver in a robbery/murder recently.

Although I don't think that's murder, and I sure don't agree with the death penalty.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri May 29, 2020 7:15 pm

phil wrote:Discipline them? Yes

Well, they got disciplined, didn't they?  So you are just arguing over the degree of discipline?  When a man's life has been taken, I vote for the maximum degree.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2020 7:18 pm

Original Quill wrote:
phil wrote:Discipline them? Yes

Well, they got disciplined, didn't they?  So you are just arguing over the degree of discipline?  When a man's life has been taken, I vote for the maximum degree.

Until you apologise for falsely claiming I am racist.Then do not expect any other responses from me to your replies

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri May 29, 2020 7:26 pm

Thorin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Until you apologise for falsely claiming I am racist.Then do not expect any other responses from me to your replies

Didge, you are a racist. Above, and many times before.

You are also an abject sexist, as per your words over Christine Blasy Ford, accuser of Brett M. Kavanaugh.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri May 29, 2020 7:31 pm

The former Minneapolis police officer shown on video putting his knee on the neck of George Floyd has been arrested, according to Minnesota Public Safety Commissioner John Harrington.

Derek Chauvin, who was fired on Tuesday along with three other officers involved in the detainment of Floyd, was taken into custody Friday and faces charges of 3rd-degree murder and manslaughter.

Video showed Chauvin kneeling on Floyd's neck for around eight minutes on Monday night. The police department initially said Floyd "physically resisted" the officers and that he died after "suffering medical distress."

The Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension and the FBI are both investigating Floyd’s death.

Chauvin's arrest comes after three days of protests in the Twin Cities, with the unrest in some areas erupting into violence.

MInneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey had called this week for charges to be filed swiftly against the officer who pinned Floyd under his knee. "Why is the man who killed George Floyd not in jail?" Frey asked. "If you had done it or I had done it, we would be behind bars right now.”

In the video, Floyd can be heard saying while he is pinned down, "Please, please, please, I can't breathe."

Onlookers urged the officer to get off him.

"You're stopping his breathing right now, you think that's cool?" a man says. "His nose is bleeding. Look at his nose!" says a woman.

After several minutes, Floyd went silent.

https://news.yahoo.com/minneapolis-police-officer-derek-chauvin-173454594.html?.tsrc=notification-brknews

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2020 7:37 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Didge, you are a racist.  Above, and many times before.  

You are also an abject sexist, as per your words over Christine Blasy Ford, accuser of Brett M. Kavanaugh.

Now on permanent ignore

Bravo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2020 7:44 pm

Chauvin charged with murder.
Quill, Cass and I were correct.
Are you gonna be his defence attorney , Thorin? Manslaughter?
Good luck with that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2020 7:49 pm

Brutus wrote:Chauvin charged with murder.
Quill, Cass and I were correct.
Are you gonna be his defence attorney , Thorin? Manslaughter?
Good luck with that.

"Fired Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin, who was captured on camera kneeling on the neck of George Floyd moments before his death, has been charged with third-degree murder and manslaughter."

Not defending him and think he should be charged

Third degree murder in the US is different to what we have in the UK. A.k.a in English law, manslaughter

Yet again why I am leaving the forum when people like this fuckwit (brutus) misconstrue what I say

Laters

Back to top Go down

Post by Star24 Fri May 29, 2020 9:25 pm

Thorin wrote:
Star24 wrote:

Not everyone agrees with each other Thorin.
But there is no need to be a bully about what others have
written.
Maybe step away from the computer and have a word with yourself!

Unbelievable

I am the bully when I am attacked over my mental health?

Wow

Maybe take a reality check eh

Ditto.
Star24
Star24
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri May 29, 2020 9:37 pm

Four Minnesota police officers fired after black man dies in custody - Page 2 Woke10
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri May 29, 2020 10:17 pm

The Minneapolis police officer and the unarmed black man who died in his custody this week both worked as security guards for the same Minneapolis club, according to multiple news reports.

George Floyd and the now-fired police officer Derek Chauvin had overlapping shifts at the El Nuevo Rodeo club, former owner Maya Santamaria told KTSP Eyewitness News. (Chauvin was taken into custody by authorities on Friday.)

"Chauvin was our off-duty police for almost the entirety of the 17 years that we were open," Santamaria told the station. "They were working together at the same time, it's just that Chauvin worked outside and the security guards were inside."

https://people.com/crime/george-floyd-fired-police-officer-worked-same-club/?fbclid=IwAR3l3fqZQXIlp_3TCDKVkKR6zuALaSheq9WfXkpsRhe16v2gPadLcVn-Me8

I don't really do conspiracies, but this is weird.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri May 29, 2020 10:18 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Four Minnesota police officers have been fired after the death of a black man who was taken into custody and seen on video being pinned down by his neck.
Minneapolis Police Chief Medaria Arradondo said the four officers were now "former employees".
Footage shows the man, George Floyd, groaning and repeatedly saying "I can't breathe" to the white officer.
The incident echoed that of Eric Garner, a black man who died being arrested in New York City in 2014.
The FBI has said it will investigate the Minneapolis incident, which took place on Monday evening.

So ... Minneapolis is a pretty big city up in the north of the U.S. ... can we blame this man's death on Southerners in any way?

Quill can!!!
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri May 29, 2020 10:30 pm

Thorin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Now on permanent ignore

Bravo

All the more voice for me. Your posts are so silly and irrelevant that they don't follow a linear coarse anyway.

But you know you'll click on 'read' when debate is raging all around. You can't help yourself. Twisted Evil

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri May 29, 2020 10:39 pm

Maddog wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

Quill can!!!

Indeed, assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2020 11:10 am

Does beg the question , after repeated trainng that positional asphyxia can result in death, why did the officer continue with that hold , knowing if would kill the guy.
If if wasn't the hold that did him in, the knee driven into the carotid artery for 5 minutes, stopping all blood and oxygen to the brain certainly isn't great for your health.
The cop knew that too.
The cop knew the victim.
They had worked together as club security.
The intention was to kill.
Now watch white Minneapolis try to smear and cover up, abbettedby Thorin on here.

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sat May 30, 2020 1:58 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:

watching you trying to project your own racism onto a member who has always been more anti racism than anyone i know is cause for slight amusement

you're looking a bit desperate though tbh

Rolling Eyes

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2020 2:27 pm

Police officer now killed in the riots.
The whole country is a powderkeg and on a knife edge.
And your insane leader is loving every minute of it.
Is he playing golf this weekend while his country burns and implodes?

https://mol.im/a/8371669

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 30, 2020 4:02 pm

The only people who are loving it are the cúnts out there who are robbing and looting, and the cúnts who are using it for anti trump political gain...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat May 30, 2020 4:04 pm

Brutus wrote:Police officer now killed in the riots.

It was ironic that CNN got targeted.

Killer Mike sorta said the same thing.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat May 30, 2020 4:44 pm

gelico wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

watching you trying to project your own racism onto a member who has always been more anti racism than anyone i know is cause for slight amusement

Rolling Eyes

Gels, you are not qualified to speak. You hate anyone of color, and your comments will always, inevitably be biased. To be fair, people have to approach a question with a sense of honesty. You don't approach this question with anything like honesty.

Whatever the question, you find out who is black and who is white, first, and then you take a position. We have to look at that as your background, and back story.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat May 30, 2020 5:32 pm

Why dont you just shut the fuck up for awhile?

Ok?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat May 30, 2020 5:54 pm

Maddog wrote:Why dont you just shut the fuck up for awhile?

Ok?

How you gonna accomplish that, you pimp-ass little Texan fat-boy?  You gonna drive your broken down-ass Texas pick-up truck up here, with yer trusty anti-government gun, and try a-shootin' up the place?  That's the first resort of most southern boys.

Look, this is the world, Redneck, not the south.  There is not that one last card to play: the one where you grab your gun and start shootin' up the place.  This is a place of rational debate.  You lose, and you lose, and you lose, and that's as it should be.  Your arguments are indefensible.

Proof that you are losing is the fact that you resort to southern authoritarianism.  Typical southern attitude, you think might makes right. It always worked with the black boys!  That was the Minneapolis PD's attitude, and look where it got them.  That was the Brunswick, GA's attitude, and the target is on them now.

There is another option: when you lose, learn from it.  Eg, your bogus libertarian arguments are utter bullshit, so learn to amend them.  A good combatant is compelled to learn from his experience...that's what growth is all about.  You want to act like a hill-billy hick, then get slapped down like one.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2020 6:29 pm

Original Quill wrote:
gelico wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Gels, you are not qualified to speak.  You hate anyone of color, and your comments will always, inevitably be biased.  To be fair, people have to approach a question with a sense of honesty.  You don't approach this question with anything like honesty.

Whatever the question, you find out who is black and who is white, first, and then you take a position.  We have to look at that as your background, and back story.

Not qualified?

Simple wow

Then yet again invoke a false claim about Gelico, asa you have with me

Telling a woman she is not qualified to speak on issues, is just about the worst sexist discriminatory crap I have ever heard

You claim to be my teacher?

Sorry, but you are not humble or decent enough to qualify for that position

I place Cass, Gelico, Victor, Maddog, Eilzel, Ben, Eddie, Syl etc over you any day of the week as being my teachers

The fact you have this arrogance to think, only you know what is best and to slander now Gelico with lies. Its the worst discrimination I have seen for sometime on here

Gelico is a female human being with fair skin, labelled as white. You are saying her skin tone now disqualifies her to speak on issues?

That is the very definition of being racist

You are denying her a voice based on the colour of her skin

You are denying her a voice because she is female

How fucking dare you

If anyone is going to learn something here, its not to listen to you

You just proved you are racist/sexist and tried to silence someone, based on the colour of their skin

So let me give you a life lesson

Stop continually making the same racist mistakes from the past

Goodbye Quill, its very unlikely we will ever communicate again and thank fuck for that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2020 6:38 pm

"I am leaving".

A terminalogical inexactitude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2020 6:42 pm

Brutus wrote:"I am leaving".

I am leaving and you think that is more important to comment on and not how quill just demeaned Gelico through racism and sexism?

Wow

So would you like me to delete my account?

No problem mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat May 30, 2020 6:43 pm

phil wrote:Not qualified?

When you start from a place of prejudice, you are going to end up in a place of prejudice.

The only people who are qualified, are people with an open mind. You have to get to a place of open-mindedness before you are qualified.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2020 7:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Brutus wrote:"I am leaving".

I am leaving and you think that is more important to comment on and not how quill just demeaned Gelico through racism and sexism?

Wow

So would you like me to delete my account?

No problem mate

Thorin, you are the Newsfix Terminator.

"You'll be baaack"

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat May 30, 2020 7:12 pm

lol. Razz
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat May 30, 2020 7:13 pm

Quill, I asked you to shut the fuck up.

I didnt say I would shut you the fuck up.

The logistics aren't worth the trouble.

You're daughter in AZ ever call you back or is she still dodging your phone calls?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat May 30, 2020 7:17 pm

You have to feel for Thor
Fighting "lefties" became a chore
They proved that right was wrong
The left is where the good belong
And are decent, and uphold the law

Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat May 30, 2020 7:18 pm

Maddog wrote:Quill, I asked you to shut the fuck up.

I didnt say I would shut you the fuck up.

The logistics aren't worth the trouble.

You're daughter in AZ ever call you back or is she still dodging your phone calls?

I don't care what Texas two-step you dance. I'm glad to be forthright.

Is your 'ex' happy with that new man of hers?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat May 30, 2020 7:30 pm

The Minnesota Governor suggests that White supremists and drugs cartels are nstigating the violence.
And behind applauded and encouraged to do so by Trump.

'bout time he got him come uppance.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8372343/Furious-Gov-Minnesota-says-George-Floyd-protests-manipulated-international-forces.html

Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2020 7:38 pm

At least you have proved you are still here.
Thor is is a very angry man at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat May 30, 2020 7:40 pm

Dont post or visit too often anymore,
I keep my registration going for the quiz, which I play daily. And jolly good fun it is, too.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sat May 30, 2020 9:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Gels, you are not qualified to speak.  You hate anyone of color, and your comments will always, inevitably be biased.  To be fair, people have to approach a question with a sense of honesty.  You don't approach this question with anything like honesty.

Whatever the question, you find out who is black and who is white, first, and then you take a position.  We have to look at that as your background, and back story.

Not qualified?

Simple wow

Telling a woman she is not qualified to speak on issues, is just about the worst sexist discriminatory crap I have ever heard

I place Cass, Gelico, Victor, Maddog, Eilzel, Ben, Eddie, Syl etc over you any day of the week as being my teachers

The fact you have this arrogance to think, only you know what is best and to slander now Gelico with lies. Its the worst discrimination I have seen for sometime on here

Gelico is a female human being with fair skin, labelled as white. You are saying her skin tone now disqualifies her to speak on issues?

How fucking dare you

You just proved you are racist/sexist and tried to silence someone, based on the colour of their skin

Goodbye Quill, its very unlikely we will ever communicate again and thank fuck for that

i'm actually very dark skinned

i am of mixed race heritage on my father's side

why would quill know or care about that

by his own admission he has not got any black friends - he just uses black people to try to score political points. he is only doing what so many other racists do.

he's just pushing your buttons didge

ignore

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat May 30, 2020 10:29 pm

gelico wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not qualified?

Simple wow

How fucking dare you

by his own admission he has not got any black friends - he just uses black people to try to score political points.  he is only doing what so many other racists do.

ignore

It's unlikely he has friends of any a skin color. Who could tolerate being in close proximity to the sanctimonious prick?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sat May 30, 2020 10:54 pm

Maddog wrote:
gelico wrote:

by his own admission he has not got any black friends - he just uses black people to try to score political points.  he is only doing what so many other racists do.

ignore

It's unlikely he has friends of any a skin color. Who could tolerate being in close proximity to the sanctimonious prick?

lol, quill has his good points but he is definitely the most racist person i've come across on this forum. i've seen it time and again with him

so watching him trying to label didge (of all people) as racist was comical

shame didge reacted the way he did. i know he's got other shit going on is why he was affected

but he shoulda just laughed at him imo

Rolling Eyes

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sat May 30, 2020 11:12 pm

Outta line Quill. Gels and I have very different political viewpoints but she isn’t a racist. Never has shown the slightest inclination for as long as I’ve known her. Something like 7 -8 years, maybe longer. You should apologize. Be the nice guy that you are. Please.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sat May 30, 2020 11:15 pm

Brutus wrote:Police officer now killed in the riots.

It’s definitely tense. It’s coming to a head. I just hope that no one else is killed. I’ve been watching in horror.

When he’s not having a tantrum about private enterprises (hello capitalism) sticking warnings on his shitty tweets, he’s watching the rocket launch.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sat May 30, 2020 11:42 pm

Didge if you look in, I didn’t get a chance to say take care of yourself. Stepping away did me a world of good. Read some good books and eat some good food.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat May 30, 2020 11:49 pm

Cass wrote:Outta line Quill. Gels and I have very different political viewpoints but she isn’t a racist. Never has shown the slightest inclination for as long as I’ve known her. Something like 7 -8 years, maybe longer. You should apologize.  Be the nice guy that you are. Please.

Sorry. I don't buy it. If someone walked into your church, and started pissing on the wall, wouldn't you think s/he was irreligious? End of...

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat May 30, 2020 11:56 pm

I came on this thread to say that Derek Chauvin's wife has just filed for divorce. Not the type of thing I cheer about, but it brings close to his home what people think of him.

Fox News wrote:The wife of Derek Chauvin, the fired Minneapolis police officer charged in the death of George Floyd, has reportedly filed for divorce over his role in the case, according to media reports.

Attorneys for Kellie Chauvin said Friday that she is seeking the “dissolution of her marriage” to Chauvin.

“She is devastated by Mr. Floyd’s death,” a statement on behalf of Kellie Chauvin and her family read. “Her utmost sympathy lies with his family, his loved ones and with everyone who is grieving.”

"She has filed for dissolution of her marriage, " the letter continued.

Kellie Chauvin doesn't have any children from her current marriage, the letter said, and it was not clear how long the couple have been married. She was born in Laos and was crowned Mrs. Minnesota in 2018, The Associated Press reported.

I quote Fox News advisedly. So, there can be no doubt.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next