NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four Minnesota police officers fired after black man dies in custody

+10
Syl
JulesV
Andy
Tommy Monk
Star24
gelico
Maddog
Original Quill
Cass
Ben Reilly
14 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Four Minnesota police officers fired after black man dies in custody Empty Four Minnesota police officers fired after black man dies in custody

Post by Ben Reilly Wed May 27, 2020 1:19 am

Four Minnesota police officers have been fired after the death of a black man who was taken into custody and seen on video being pinned down by his neck.
Minneapolis Police Chief Medaria Arradondo said the four officers were now "former employees".
Footage shows the man, George Floyd, groaning and repeatedly saying "I can't breathe" to the white officer.
The incident echoed that of Eric Garner, a black man who died being arrested in New York City in 2014.
The FBI has said it will investigate the Minneapolis incident, which took place on Monday evening.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52806572

So ... Minneapolis is a pretty big city up in the north of the U.S. ... can we blame this man's death on Southerners in any way?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Four Minnesota police officers fired after black man dies in custody Empty Re: Four Minnesota police officers fired after black man dies in custody

Post by Cass Wed May 27, 2020 1:53 am

Glad they’re fired. Hope the one on his neck gets charged with murder.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Four Minnesota police officers fired after black man dies in custody Empty Re: Four Minnesota police officers fired after black man dies in custody

Post by Original Quill Wed May 27, 2020 2:33 am

Feds are now involved.  But, they are controlled by the cheater-in-chief, AG Wm. Barr, attorney for a noted racist.

Where are the Mean Girls? I wanted to ask them if Black lives still don't matter(?).

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed May 27, 2020 3:32 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Four Minnesota police officers have been fired after the death of a black man who was taken into custody and seen on video being pinned down by his neck.
Minneapolis Police Chief Medaria Arradondo said the four officers were now "former employees".
Footage shows the man, George Floyd, groaning and repeatedly saying "I can't breathe" to the white officer.
The incident echoed that of Eric Garner, a black man who died being arrested in New York City in 2014.
The FBI has said it will investigate the Minneapolis incident, which took place on Monday evening.

So ... Minneapolis is a pretty big city up in the north of the U.S. ... can we blame this man's death on Southerners in any way?

It was probably eastern Europeans.

On a more serious note, one cop was Asian. Not that that matters to me, but Quill may want to explain that significance.

Maybe he was an eastern European, Asian redneck?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed May 27, 2020 3:37 pm

Four Minnesota police officers fired after black man dies in custody Fb_im118
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed May 27, 2020 4:36 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

I'm glad you brought that up.  WWII was a pivotal time.  In the military service, southerners were found to have very few talents.  Their system of de facto slavery had blacks doing the things that required talent, for them.  The only thing that they were adept at were guns, and lynching.  In the military, the one thing that white southerners could do is go into the military police (MP's), called the Shore Patrol in the Navy.  The one talent that southerners had was beating, and killing black men.

In the wake of WWII many men came home, and resorted themselves in other regions.  When they returned from overseas and discharged from the military, they sought jobs as police officers in communities around the country.  Of course, they brought their racist attitudes with them.  Police departments throughout the nation were particularly besieged with 'bad cops'...particularly, racist bad cops.

California was first to begin cleaning up police departments.  Modern cities saw the advantages and even developed police science curricula in their universities.  (For example, I taught at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice, of the City University of New York, in Manhattan.)  Other cities followed.  It was particularly hard in communities with ghetto center cities--Chicago, St. Louis, Philadelphia and Minneapolis--where the enforced ghetto neighborhoods provided a place for the southern cops to practice their racist arts.

What you see in the murder of George Floyd is the natural culmination of a sociological phenomenon that went from the south, to the WWII military, to the post-war center cities, to cell phone with cameras.  You see it all happening before your eyes.  Nothing left for the apologists to say but, black lives don't matter!  Even here, we've had this discussion before.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed May 27, 2020 5:11 pm

Where did southerners come from?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed May 27, 2020 5:27 pm

Maddog wrote:Where did southerners come from?

Primarily, they were the ignorant people of the Irish and lowland Scots immigrants.  The better classes from those areas migrated to New England, and the northeast, where they became industrialists and shopkeepers. Andrew Carnegie, for example.

Because the southerners were poor and ill-educated, they fell into work as field bosses in the tobacco and cotton fields.  They fell into accepting racial beliefs.  Also, life for them was a self-fulling prophecy: everywhere they looked, the blacks had menial jobs, which they put them in, but nonetheless for people with limited brainpower, the circularity escaped them.

Much as it does today.  The white southerner today, whether in Minneapolis or Atlanta, still looks at blacks and says, they're stupid!  And yet, blacks are no more than what the white southern man did to them.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed May 27, 2020 7:26 pm

Were slave-owners poor? Where did slave owners come from?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed May 27, 2020 8:37 pm

Maddog wrote:Were slave-owners poor?  Where did slave owners come from?

I think that slave owners were quite the opposite.  They were the aristocracy of the south, primarily of English stock...which puts a stain on the English merchants of the 17th-century.  They were, along with the Portuguese, the primary spark for human trafficking in the New World.

But, here...I am not the authority.  Let me give you some reading.  Try, Boorstin, Daniel J., The Discoverers: A History of Man's Search to Know His World (vol. I); The Creators: A History of Heroes of the Imagination (vol. II); The Seekers: The Story of Man's Continuing Quest to Understand His World (vol. III); collectively known as The Knowledge Trilogy (1983).    The history of slavery is well chronicled in this trilogy.

When you finish the Boorstin trilogy, I’ve got lots more.  You might also check with Cass…she is well-versed in history and historical trends.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Wed May 27, 2020 8:48 pm

Cass wrote:Glad they’re fired. Hope the one on his neck gets charged with murder.

totally agree cass

that was really chilling

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed May 27, 2020 8:58 pm

So the problem in our country isn't really southerners, but Brits.

I would have thought it would be Eastern Europeans. Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed May 27, 2020 10:05 pm

Maddog wrote:So the problem in our country isn't really southerners, but Brits.

I would have thought it would be Eastern Europeans. Cool

Everybody comes from somewhere.  I think when the British realized what they had spawned, they were horrified and banned the slave trade in 1807, imposing stiff fines for any slave found aboard a British ship (see the Slave Trade Act 1807).

But southerners, having little or no moral fiber themselves, continued the practice until Lincoln declared the emancipation proclamation of 1863.  Thereafter, southerners have tried to prolong the vestiges of slavery through Jim Crow laws, peonage, separate but equal, segregation, and modern discrimination up to and including the lynching (by shotgun) of Ahmaud Arbery, and here, the lynching (by police) of George Floyd this week.  I use the verb 'lynching' because it is all in the same spirit.

Do you really wonder why I condemn the American south?   This continual murder of black men will go on forever, or until we have the wisdom and temerity to untie the south and set it adrift.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed May 27, 2020 11:09 pm

And southerns come for the UK.

I can see why you have issues with them.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed May 27, 2020 11:26 pm

Now back to the topic now that Quill has vomited all over the thread with his bias.

There is a great deal of protests going on. I don't blame them a bit.

But is protesting essential? Should people be allowed to break social distancing laws to protest oppression?

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu May 28, 2020 12:07 am

Maddog wrote:And southerns come for the UK.

I can see why you have issues with them.  

Yes, but as Tocqueville noted, something happened to the persona of America once away from the British homeland. Americans came into their own, the north for the north, and the south for the south.

Over 400-years, we see what they became. The industrial and mercantile north brought in all the wealth and power that is the United States today. The south brought in the twisted ideology, borne in slavery, that only preaches disappointment over the loss, hate, guns, lynching and all the negative values that we saw at Charlottesville.

And now this...and Brunswick, GA. It's never going to change. The illness that is the south is a permanent affliction. Best to untie them and let them drift away with the tide. You don't tell them anything. You don't preach. You don't persuade. They'll get the message in the actions as we cast 'em off: you are not one of us.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu May 28, 2020 12:11 am

Maddog wrote:Now back to the topic now that Quill has vomited all over the thread with his bias.

Quit trying to tell people how, or what to think.  I make my arguments, but I don't presume to draw conclusions, or think for others. Let others speak for themselves, just as I have done.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu May 28, 2020 3:15 pm

And now stores are being destroyed. That will show them. Rolling Eyes
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Star24 Thu May 28, 2020 3:19 pm

Saw that on the news last night.
Those police want jail for what they did.
Star24
Star24
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu May 28, 2020 3:32 pm

It's America...as it is presently drawn. Two halves, as far apart as can be.

I remember, on this very site, Ben among others arguing that racist America is behind us. Anyone want to amend that opinion, now?

People just go on sticking their heads in the sand, carrying on like sheep in a herd. That's how Republicans succeed. They use that memory loss to go on to commit the next murder...soon as people forget.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu May 28, 2020 3:44 pm

Star24 wrote:Saw that on the news last night.

They might end up there.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu May 28, 2020 3:50 pm

Four Minnesota police officers fired after black man dies in custody 20200519
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu May 28, 2020 4:01 pm

Four Minnesota police officers fired after black man dies in custody Fb_im119
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu May 28, 2020 5:57 pm

Four Minnesota police officers fired after black man dies in custody Th?id=OIP

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu May 28, 2020 6:13 pm

Star24 wrote:Saw that on the news last night.

No jury in America ever convicts a police officer, especially if he is white and the victim is black. Officer Derek Chauvin will suffer the inconvenience of having to hire an attorney, but then (like George Zimmerman) he will receive $-millions from a Go-Fund-me account, then have to sit in at his trial, and then live forevermore off the residual of the many donations he will receive.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu May 28, 2020 7:17 pm

Quill is full of shit per as usual. Cops go to prison all of the time.

Not as often as they should though.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu May 28, 2020 8:06 pm

Maddog wrote:Quill is full of shit per as usual. Cops go to prison all of the time.  

Not as often as they should though.  

Gd luck with that.

BuzzFeed News wrote:Here's A Timeline Of Unarmed Black People Killed By Police Over Past Year

From Arizona to New York, the cases have added to national outrage over deadly force used by police.

When Michael Brown was shot to death by a white police officer in Ferguson, Missouri, in August
2014, it awakened a movement that began with the previous killing of another black teenager, Trayvon Martin, who was shot in 2012 by neighborhood watch volulnteer George Zimmerman.

Brown's death was not the first of its kind since Martin's; just a month prior, Eric Garner died after being placed in a chokehold by NYPD officers. Both deaths sparked protests across the country — protests that were renewed when grand juries declined to charge the officers involved in either case.

The national outcry has cast light on similar cases from the past year, some leading to charges against the police officers involved, others not.

Here's a breakdown of when the killings happened and their outcomes.

(Note: This list is not exhaustive.)

April 30, 2014: Dontre Hamilton (Milwaukee)

Dontre Hamilton, 31, was fatally shot 14 times by a police officer in a Milwaukee park. The officer was responding to a call from employees at a nearby Starbucks alleging that Hamilton, who had been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia, was disturbing the peace.

The officers who arrived first determined that Hamilton wasn't doing anything illegal. Officer Christopher Manney showed up later and, after trying to pat Hamilton down, engaged in a struggle with him that led to the shooting. Manney was not charged.

Hamilton's mother, Maria Hamilton, is organizing a march in Washington, D.C., on May 9 to call for justice.

July 17, 2014: Eric Garner (New York)

Eric Garner, 43, was killed after he was put in an illegal chokehold for 15 seconds by a white police officer — allegedly for selling loose cigarettes. Garner said "I can't breathe" 11 times as he was held down by several officers on a sidewalk.

The officer who put Garner in the chokehold, Daniel Pantaleo, was not charged.

Garner's death sparked peaceful protests across the nation, with demonstrators adopting the phrase "I Can't Breathe" as a symbol and slogan of protest.

Aug. 5, 2014: John Crawford III (Dayton, Ohio)

John Crawford, 22, was shot and killed by a police officer at a Walmart in Beavercreek, Ohio. There did not appear to be a confrontation with the police, and Crawford was unarmed — he had been holding a toy BB gun.

The officers involved in the shooting, Sean Williams and David Darkow, were not charged.

Aug. 9, 2014: Michael Brown Jr. (Ferguson, Missouri)

Unarmed Michael Brown, 18, was shot and killed by Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson.

In November, a grand jury declined to charge Wilson in the fatal shooting. Brown's death and the lack of charges against Wilson sparked protests, some of them violent, in Ferguson and across the nation.

On March 4, the Department of Justice announced that it too would not charge Wilson for the shooting after an exhaustive investigation.

Aug. 11, 2014: Ezell Ford (Florence, California)

Ezell Ford, a 25-year-old mentally ill man, was shot three times, including once in the back, by a white police officer. He was unarmed.

The investigation is still ongoing, but it has been placed on an "investigative hold". So far, no charges have been filed against Sharlton Wampler and Antonio Villegas, the two officers involved.

Aug. 12, 2014: Dante Parker (Victorville, California)

Dante Parker, a 36-year-old father of five, died in police custody after being repeatedly stunned by a Taser in San Bernardino County.

The local investigation is still ongoing, but the NAACP has called for the federal government to take over, according to the San Bernadino Sun.

Nov. 13, 2014: Tanisha Anderson (Cleveland)

Tanisha Anderson, 37, died after officers in Cleveland allegedly slammed her head on the pavement while taking her into custody.

Anderson's family said she had bipolar disorder and schizophrenia.

The investigation into the case remains ongoing, and no charges have been filed against the officers involved.

Nov. 20, 2014: Akai Gurley (Brooklyn, New York)

Akai Gurley, 28, was shot and killed by a police officer while walking in a dimly lit New York City public housing stairwell with his girlfriend. Gurley, who was unarmed, was pronounced dead at a hospital. New York Police Department Commissioner Bill Bratton called the shooting an "accidental discharge."

The officer, rookie Peter Liang, was charged with second-degree manslaughter, criminally negligent homicide, second-degree assault, reckless endangerment, and two counts of official misconduct.

Nov. 22, 2014: Tamir Rice (Cleveland)

Tamir Rice, 12, was shot and killed by Cleveland police after officers mistook his toy gun for a real weapon.

The two police officers involved, Timothy Loehmann and Frank Garmback, have not been charged.

Rice's family has filed wrongful death lawsuit against the officers and the city of Cleveland.

Dec. 2, 2014: Rumain Brisbon (Phoenix)

Facebook: justiceforrumain

Rumain Brisbon, 34, was shot and killed by a Phoenix police officer who mistook a pill bottle for a weapon.

The officer, Mark Rine, was not charged following a probe by the Maricopa County attorney's office, according to the New York Daily News.

Dec. 30, 2014: Jerame Reid (Bridgeton, New Jersey)

NJ.com / Via nj.com
A scene from the dashcam video revealing the altercation between Jerame Reid, 36, and two Bridgeton police officers.

Jerame Reid, 36, was shot and killed by police officers in Bridgeton, New Jersey. He was a passenger in a car driven by his friend, who was pulled over by police.

In dashcam video footage of the stop, an officer is heard claiming that there is a gun in the glove compartment. Police shouted at Reid not to exit the car, but he did, with his hands apparently in front of his chest. That's when officers Braheme Days and Roger Worley opened fire, striking Reid.

Days and Worley were placed on administrative leave with pay for the ensuing investigation, which remains ongoing. The shooting sparked protests and calls for the state attorney general to also investigate.

March 6, 2015: Tony Robinson (Madison, Wisconsin)

Scott Olson / Getty Images

A family member holds a picture of Tony Robinson during a protest outside of the City Hall building on March 9, 2015, in Madison, Wisconsin.

Tony Robinson, 19, was shot and killed by a Madison police officer who was responding to reports of someone disrupting traffic.

Police said Robinson allegedly assaulted the officer, who then shot him three times. Robinson was unarmed.

The investigation remains ongoing.

March 31, 2015: Phillip White (Vineland, New Jersey)

Phillip White, 32, died while in police custody in Vineland, New Jersey.

Police had responded to a call about White acting erratically and called an ambulance because he appeared to be in medical distress. A violent encounter ensued, and video footage appears to show a police dog biting White while he is on the ground.

White was later pronounced dead at a hospital.

The officers involved have not been charged as the investigation continues.

April 2, 2015: Eric Harris (Tulsa, Oklahoma)

Eric Harris, 44, was shot and killed by a 73-year-old reserve deputy officer who allegedly mistook his own gun for a Taser. The entire incident was captured on a dashcam video.

The officer, Robert Bates, was charged with manslaughter.

April 4, 2015: Walter Scott (North Charleston, South Carolina)

Walter Scott, 50, was shot by a police officer while running away from a traffic stop for a broken taillight. Officer Michael Slager claimed Scott had taken his stun gun.

Slager was subsequently fired and charged with murder after a video surfaced showing Scott running away, his back to the officer, as Slager fired his gun.

April 19, 2015: Freddie Gray (Baltimore)

Freddie Gray, 25, died of a spinal cord injury a week after he was arrested by Baltimore police.

It's still unclear how Gray sustained the injury. Officials say he was stopped after fleeing "unprovoked upon noticing police presence" and arrested for allegedly possessing a switchblade.

He was put in a police van, which is where police say he suffered a medical emergency. The officers involved in his arrest were placed on leave, and on Friday, the state's attorney announced that they had been criminally charged in connection with Gray's homicide.

Gray's death sparked protests in Baltimore and other cities across the nation. On Monday, protesters and police clashed, prompting hundreds of arrests and Maryland's governor to declare a state of emergency.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu May 28, 2020 9:36 pm

Maddog wrote:But is protesting essential? Should people be allowed to break social distancing laws to protest oppression?

This is what I'm talking about with southerners. Divert, change the subject. One dead niggha ain't no thing...think of the social distancing!

The callous indifference of southerners to crimes like this, says: This is what we expect to happen to blacks--what we want to happen to blacks--because they are to be condemned for being born! That's a southern attitude.

I'm glad you Brits, in particular, have been able to observe this. It vindicates all that I have been saying for so long. America is not ugly and evil; but the American south is.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri May 29, 2020 1:05 am

I'm cool with black folks. White Dickhead losers from California are a bit different.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri May 29, 2020 4:04 am

Maddog wrote:I'm cool with black folks. White Dickhead losers from California are a bit different.

Spoken like a southerner. You have no idea where you are at in this discussion. Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2020 10:06 am

Cass wrote:Glad they’re fired. Hope the one on his neck gets charged with murder.

Sorry but this post is the most idiotic post you have ever posted Cass

One officer caused this death through negligence and now 4 officers should be sacked?

Are you kidding me

Where does this guilt by association lead to?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2020 10:17 am

Do you know what fucking angers me

Over a thousand people are shot by the Police every year in the Us

Nobody gives two shits when they are white/Asian or indigenous

Every-time some African american and some fuckwit cop abuses his position and causes the death of someone

People only care if the victim is Black

The whole lot of you are racist hypocritical wankers, because you do not care if some white person has died in the hands of the Police

You politicise the situation to make yourself look morally superior

You sick bunch of wankers

Not once would this make a story if the person died was white

I hate racism but when a case like this shows the inept abilities of some police forces. The rank hypocrisy from some people over how they are so morally right makes me sick to the core

You fucking do not give a shit about people dying unless it fits your political belief to weaponize them

The whole lot of you can fuck off

When you give a shit about people. You learn from mistakes made

People simple love to spout out how high and almighty they are

Millions of officers daily do their duty and do not kill people and yet if reading this thread. I am to believe that all Muslims are terrorists. Through this mentality

The whole lot of you can fuck off. You should be ashamed of yourself sounding off like jumped up pricks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2020 10:39 am

Oh dear. Thorin having a breakdown.
Instead of a torrent and tirade of abuse aimed scattergun at everyone else, perhaps a more civil response would have been better.
The kneeling cop KNEW he was causing positional asphyxia. It is drummed into you during training.
His colleagues were yelling at him to stop. They knew what the repercussions of his actions could be, but failed to act in a timely matter.
The kneeling cop should be charged with murder. He knew he was killing the guy.
His colleagues were accomplices.
Life for the cop and custodial sentences for the colleagues, and loss of all pensions as punishment for dereliction of duty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2020 10:56 am

Brutus wrote:Oh dear. Thorin having a breakdown.

Do you even understand what a breakdown is and yet you weaponize this.

As you stupidly think this empowers you

This is what is wrong with the regressive left

I present a view and you use the metal health to attack people with

There is no breakdown here, just anger at the stupidity of people

The very same people who would never use the same guilt by association of Muslims with terrorism and yet they do with the Police in the US every time there is a miscarriage of justice. When the victim is black and not white/Asian/Latino etc

It shows that people weaponize the deaths of people

To me the officers invoked should be investigated and charged if there is a case

The fact is people die every day at the hands of alarmed confrontation

e because the victim was black they assume this is racism

Sorry that is bullshit

Seriously Andy, you always have been a fuckwit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2020 11:36 am

Other posters can make their own mind up on why you went from zero to Hurricane force 12 in a instant.
That suggests to me something is wrong.
Seen it before in others.
It's a forum road rage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Star24 Fri May 29, 2020 1:32 pm

Thorin wrote:
Brutus wrote:Oh dear. Thorin having a breakdown.

The very same people who would never use the same guilt by association of Muslims with terrorism and yet they do with the Police in the US every time there is a miscarriage of justice. When the victim is black and not white/Asian/Latino etc

To me the officers invoked should be investigated and charged if there is a case

Sorry that is bullshit

Not everyone agrees with each other Thorin.
But there is no need to be a bully about what others have
written.
Maybe step away from the computer and have a word with yourself!
Star24
Star24
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri May 29, 2020 2:34 pm

Brutus wrote:Other posters can make their own mind up on why you went from zero to Hurricane force 12 in a instant.
That suggests to me something  is wrong.
It's a forum road rage.

Didge is a racist.  First, his facts are wrong: if that were done to an Asian, or god forbid--What a Face--a white man, heads would roll, not from the street, but from the top brass.  Asians and whites are well connected; only blacks don't get the permission slip.

Second, the police cohorts are hardly innocent.  They are cops and their job is to enforce the law; when anyone doesn't do his job--cop or no--he gets fired.  But here, they are facilitating, and no, they are not urging the bad cop (Chauvin) to stop.  The shouts are from the crowd.

The cops are acting as a gang, and the crime of one is the crime of all.  If any of us did the same, we would be arrested on the spot (not just fired), and prosecuted.  Derek Chauvin, may be singled out as the murderer, but they should all be prosecuted for a crime that is done collectively by all.  They can sort out differences at the sentencing hearing.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri May 29, 2020 4:23 pm

A new video capturing the moment George Floyd was detained by members of the Minneapolis Police Department appears to show multiple officers on the ground with him. The angle of the video, which is circulating on social media, has not been seen previously.

The footage was filmed from the opposite side of the street from where a white officer pressed his knee onto Floyd's neck in the Memorial Day incident. The new video appears to have been recorded just prior to the initial video.

At the beginning of the new video, three officers wearing uniforms that match the ones shown in the initial video can be seen on the ground with Floyd, while a fourth officer stands nearby.

A number of markers in previously verified footage were used by NBC News to verify this new video, including that the Minneapolis police vehicle can be seen and a yellow bicycle is shown leaning against a wall behind it.

The pattern of that wall is also consistent with what can be seen on a Google Street View showing the outside of the Cup Foods store where the incident occurred.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/video-appears-show-george-floyd-045549101.html

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri May 29, 2020 4:26 pm

Four Minnesota police officers fired after black man dies in custody Fb_im120
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2020 4:26 pm

Star24 wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Sorry that is bullshit

written.

Unbelievable

I am the bully when I am attacked over my mental health?

Wow

Maybe take a reality check eh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2020 4:28 pm

Brutus wrote:Other posters can make their own mind up on why you went from zero to Hurricane force 12 in a instant.
It's a forum road rage.

When you weaponize mental health to attack people, you are a slimy little geranium

Debate the points or fuck off

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2020 4:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:
It's a forum road rage.

Didge is a racist.  First, his facts are wrong: if that were done to an Asian, or god forbid--What a Face--a white man, heads would roll, not from the street, but from the top brass.  Asians and whites are well connected; only blacks don't get the permission slip.

#
And now I am leaving the forum

When I see post like this, where I have actually fought against racism and we have such a wanker like Quill make such idiot false claims

Then this forum is no longer a place I want to be a part of

Well done quill

You have finally pushed me to the point of never wanting to be here again

Calling me racist is as dumb as it gets

So give yourself a pat on the back

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri May 29, 2020 4:30 pm

Thorin wrote:Do you know what fucking angers me

Over a thousand people are shot by the Police every year in the Us

Nobody gives two shits when they are white/Asian or indigenous

Every-time some African american and some fuckwit cop abuses his position and causes the death of someone

People only care if the victim is Black

The whole lot of you are racist hypocritical wankers, because you do not care if some white person has died in the hands of the Police

You politicise the situation to make yourself look morally superior

You sick bunch of wankers

Not once would this make a story if the person died was white

I hate racism but when a case like this shows the inept abilities of some police forces. The rank hypocrisy from some people over how they are so morally right makes me sick to the core

You fucking do not give a shit about people dying unless it fits your political belief to weaponize them

The whole lot of you can fuck off

When you give a shit about people. You learn from mistakes made

People simple love to spout out how high and almighty they are

Millions of officers daily do their duty and do not kill people and yet if reading this thread. I am to believe that all Muslims are terrorists. Through this mentality

The whole lot of you can fuck off. You should be ashamed of yourself sounding off like jumped up pricks

3 Americans are killed by the police everyday. Most are white. Also most likely deserved it.

But you are right. There is no spectacle without the race angle.

Almost no one knows this man's name. Four Minnesota police officers fired after black man dies in custody 20200520
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri May 29, 2020 4:37 pm

Maddog wrote:Four Minnesota police officers fired after black man dies in custody Fb_im120

The exception that proves the point.  Minneapolis Police Department; St. Louis Police Department; Dallas Police Department.  All cities where southerners have infiltrated the police departments, and are governed by a common racist ethos.

How naive do you think we are, Redneck?  Honestly...putting up RW, racist pablum like that.  Get a new writer; fire the old one.  Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2020 5:09 pm

Thorin wrote:
Star24 wrote:

written.

Unbelievable

I am the bully when I am attacked over my mental health?

Wow

Maybe take a reality check eh
So justify your unprovoked, foul mouthed and undeserved vitriolic and abusive attack on Cass, one of Ben and Eddies kindest and nicest posters.

And what is it with this use of "Lefties" in your every argument?
Watch out, there are Commie reds under your bed.🤣

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri May 29, 2020 5:28 pm

Thorin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

#
And now I am leaving the forum

When I see post like this, where I have actually fought against racism and we have such a wanker like Quill make such idiot false claims

Then this forum is no longer a place I want to be a part of

Well done quill

You have finally pushed me to the point of never wanting to be here again

Calling me racist is as dumb as it gets

So give yourself a pat on the back

Ignore him.

Or take a break for awhile. This place has turned into Quilfix. Its just one thread after another of him spewing nonsense and stereotypes.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2020 5:32 pm

Quilfix would be an eminently more civil forum than Thorinfix.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri May 29, 2020 5:45 pm

Maddog wrote:This place has turned into Quilfix. Its just one thread after another of him spewing nonsense and stereotypes.

I've been here since 2013, Red.  It's the same me in all that time.  The only difference is you came along, jumped into the breach, and got just the same measure of pasting.

Your arguments fail, because your cause is a failure.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri May 29, 2020 5:48 pm

Thorin wrote:

One officer caused this death through negligence and now 4 officers should be sacked?

Are you kidding me

Yes. Because they stood by when he broke training protocol while killing a man who was unarmed and already subdued.

Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri May 29, 2020 5:55 pm

Cass wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Are you kidding me

Yes. Because they stood by when he broke training protocol while killing a man who was unarmed and already subdued.

Didge, they are getting paid.  They have an obligation to do their job, and enforce the law.  They abandoned their job, and let the law be breached right before their eyes.  Worse, they joined as a gang and conspired into criminal activity.

Of course they got fired.  They voluntarily abandoned their duties.

Next---criminal charges.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next