NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

+8
Original Quill
eddie
Andy
JulesV
Ben Reilly
Raggamuffin
Tommy Monk
Syl
12 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon - Page 8 Empty Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

A teenage asylum seeker is fighting for his life after a "brutal attack" by a gang in south London in what police are treating as a hate crime.

The 17-year-old was waiting at a bus stop with two friends in Croydon, when he was set upon by about eight youths. They asked him where he was from before chasing him down the road and attacking him.
The Met Police said the boy suffered serious head injuries and is in a critical condition in hospital.
His two friends escaped with minor injuries.

The attack happened in Shrublands Avenue at 23:40 BST on Friday. No arrests have been made.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-39466502

Back to top Go down

Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon - Page 8 Empty Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:20 pm

Smile

Good points, well made, across this whole thread  Thorin...

AND I reckon that Tommy, and his four fellow racist scumbag supporters/apologists on here,  should also take a good long hard look at themselves and their pathetic attitudes..

Even when it looks like those grubs can't crawl any lower, week by week they keep on digging themselves deeper into that muck.
Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon - Page 8 2686688521

Last edited by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon - Page 8 Empty Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:22 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Smile

Good points, well made  Thorin...

AND I reckon that Tommy, and his four fellow racist scumbag supporters/apologists on here,  should also take a good long hard look at themselves and their pathetic attitudes..

Even when it looks like those grubs can't crawl any lower, week by week they keep on digging themselves deeper into that muck.

Thanks Wolf, sadly he has reached new levels. With his latest paranoia and attempts to blame the victims.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:24 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

So his 2 friends were foreigners too... he lived near the pub so may well have been known to the mob and targeted for specific reason... his 2 friends ran away and were obviously not targeted otherwise they would have been beaten too!!!

They could have got minor injuries from running through bushes or jumping over a fence etc... it does not say they were physically attacked... only the one was targeted!!!

And I said the attackers were not a group of racist white British nazi thugs... as was suggested by media articles and as presumed by many other people...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:27 pm

And again more paranoia

At the time of the attack, no media insinuated it was by white British.

This is what you see with the makings of a conspiracy theorist.
They invent things to make their paranoia sound reasoned, when its clearly irrational.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:32 pm

Lots of people read the news reports and presumed it was a gang of white British racist Nazi thugs because of the way it was reported...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:34 pm

So Tommy's defense is that some people are as paranoid as he is.

Also some of the attackers, or those being questioned are not white.

I have posted a picture already as well on this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:40 pm

It's nothing to do with paranoia dodge...

And I know many of those involved were black and even some females involved too!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:43 pm

Sorry, can someone here something?

lol!

When he has the decency to admit he was wrong on the many false assumptions he made and apologize for wrongly insinuating the victims caused the attack.

Then civility will resume between us both.

Up to him

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:48 pm

There was only one victim... and he lived by the pub...

He must have done something to piss off the locals to have 30 of them want to fuck him up like they did...!!!

The area is heavily 'multicultural'... and the mob were of mixed ethnicity and even included females!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:53 pm

Clearly not able to show some humility then for being wrong and still spouting the same falsehood blaming the victim.

Like I said, to Tommy its inconceivable people are targeted for being asylum seekers.

I mean countless hate crimes happen for no reason other than some people not hating someone.

Someone dancing with a girl in a club.

Two men kissing.

Two women kissing

Someone who is Asian, a Muslim, A Jew, African, Polish, Irish etc

All attacked due to hate by some

Like I said, to Tommy its inconceivable people are targeted for being asylum seekers.

That says it all really.

I have no need to continue to fuel his paranoia, as seen he has dug his own hole here with absurd claims.
I shall leave him to continue his paranoia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:57 pm

There are plenty of asylum seekers in Croydon dodge... none are attacked...

And this one was with another asylum seeker and another foreigner who were not attacked...

Is it inconceivable that this one may have done something to bring out a mob to attack him...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:58 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:
Perhaps he was conceived and born in the wrong country,

Smile

Tommy just can't help himself this week...

Each day he proves just what a mindless and gutless scumbag he is..

And his brainless apologist backers are just as bad --  and we all know who that spineless little gang of grubs are. Tommy's supporters on here must be feeling really proud of themselves today..

Give it a rest and stop trolling.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:58 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:There are plenty of asylum seekers in Croydon dodge... none are attacked...

And this one was with another asylum seeker and another foreigner who were not attacked...

Is it inconceivable that this one may have done something to bring out a mob to attack him...!?

Maybe they could run faster than him?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:There are plenty of asylum seekers in Croydon dodge... none are attacked...

That's what I have been thinking all the way through the thread....the lad who ended up being almost battered to death was the unlucky one who didn't manage to escape.
The attackers concentrated on him, more joined in, and the result was he ended up with spinal, brain and facial injuries where even his own brother didn't recognise him.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:29 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

That's what I have been thinking all the way through the thread....the lad who ended up being almost battered to death was the unlucky one who didn't manage to escape.
The attackers concentrated on him, more joined in, and the result was he ended up with spinal, brain and facial injuries where  even his own brother didn't recognise him.

Well some think this was brought on by the attacker.

I mean he was a refugee, they asked him if he was and then attacked him

There is no excuse for this attack, but my inkling is it had to do with hate of Muslims, after only a recent terrorist attack the week before on Westminster. That they saw 3 people looking Middle Eastern, approached them, asked who they were and on understanding they were from Iraq, attacked them.

To me it was racial and xenophobic. I could be wrong, but I reckon they were targeted because they were Muslims.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:34 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

The attackers concentrated on him, more joined in, and the result was he ended up with spinal, brain and facial injuries where  even his own brother didn't recognise him.

There is no excuse for this attack, but my inkling is it had to do with hate of Muslims, after only a recent terrorist attack the week before on Westminster. That they saw 3 people looking Middle Eastern, approached them, asked who they were and on understanding they were from Iraq, attacked them.

To me it was racial and xenophobic. I could be wrong, but I reckon they were targeted because they were Muslims.

Its possible, but when hate filled mobs are intent to cause trouble do they need a reason?
Its hard to get into the mind of someone who can attack another human being like this.....so far the news is he was asked if he was an asylum seeker....so presumably that's why they attacked him because he answered 'yes'.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:35 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:They didn't attack him because he was a 'migrant'...

An assertion made without back-up proof or eveidence.

As per usual.with Monkey.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:36 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Its possible, but when hate filled mobs are intent to cause trouble do they need a reason?
Its hard to get into the mind of someone who can attack another human being like this.....so far the news is he was asked if he was an asylum seeker....so presumably that's why they attacked him because he answered 'yes'.

No, they do not need a reason Syl, when they hate, so you are right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:46 pm

The real question is why is Tommy trying to lay the entire blame on what was a racist mob attack by 30 against 1 victim.
The police have charged some BRITISH WHITE LOUTS AND LOUTESSES with RACIALLY AGGRAVATED ASSAULT.
And still that wanker Monkey brain refuses to admit it was racist.
Because he is a genius, of course.
In fact, he is so clever he is only 1 step lower than God (or Allah).
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:03 pm

Angry Andy wrote:The real question is why is Tommy trying to lay the entire blame on what was a racist mob attack by 30 against 1 victim.
The police have charged some BRITISH WHITE LOUTS AND LOUTESSES with RACIALLY AGGRAVATED ASSAULT.

Do you really need anyone to answer that Andy?

Is it not obvious?

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:09 pm

Thorin wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:The real question is why is Tommy trying to lay the entire blame on what was a racist mob attack by 30 against 1 victim.

Is it not obvious?

Its possible Tommy knows the area and the history of the area.
That's the only reason I can think of to explain why he is so adamant that there is more to this attack.

However, even if the area has a reputation for blacks attacking whites, whites attacking blacks, or hostility to anyone who is in between...there can be NO valid reason why a mob of up to 30 yobs attacked a defencless man in such an inhumane way.
I read today that one of the attackers has been charged with attempted murder....I hope so, maybe more will follow.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:13 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Is it not obvious?

That's the only reason I can think of to explain why he is so adamant that there is more to this attack.

However, even if the area has a reputation for blacks attacking whites, whites attacking blacks, or hostility to anyone who is in between...there can be NO valid reason why a mob of up to 30 yobs attacked a defencless man in such an inhumane way.
I read today that one of the attackers has been charged with attempted murder....I hope so, maybe more will follow.

I know the area very well Syl. I used to live in South Norwood and Crystal Palace.
Knowing the area, does not excuse paranoid claims, as Tommy gave

He insinuated and then down right blamed the victim

Why not call him out on this?

You have no problem with me when I am in the wrong?

Is it because you know I respect your views?

Well does Tommy not respect yours?

What he claimed was born from a view to blame the victim

What he said was piss poor and not based on any evidence

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:26 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

I know the area very well Syl. I used to live in South Norwood and Crystal Palace.

I have called him out...I asked him back in the thread (on page 7) why he was blaming the victim.

I was looking for a possible reason why Tommy is so adamant that the lad was not attacked without reason....I think he was and I have said so from the start, I was just musing why Tommy thought so differently and wondered if he knew the place where it happened that may colour his views.
Its nothing to do with respecting or not respecting his views Thor.....or yours, obviously I do.
If I have no respect for a poster I seldom engage with them, whether anyone  respects my views or not is up to them and out of my control.

Last edited by Syl on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:29 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

I have called him out...I asked him back in the thread why he was victim blaming.

I was looking for a possible reason why Tommy is so adamant that the lad was not attacked without reason....I think he was and I have said so from the start, I was just musing why Tommy thought so differently and wondered if he knew the place where it happened that may colour his views.
Its nothing to do with respecting or not respecting his views Thor.....or yours, obviously I do.
If I have no respect for a poster I seldom engage with them, whether anyone  respects my views or not is up to them and out of my control.  

because you fail to see he is a racist twat Syl

Who else from the start claims a paranoia over the media as he did?

Then claim based off a far right website it was all blacks?

Then claim it was the victim that caused this?

There is only ever one reason with Tommy.

Ideological hate

If you can find another reason, be my guest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:30 pm

I'm not arguing Tommys case for him, just wondered if he knew something others didn't.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:31 pm

Syl wrote:I'm not arguing Tommys case for him, just wondered if he knew something others didn't.

Oh behave Syl

Based on what evidence?

Pinocchio?

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:36 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:I'm not arguing Tommys case for him, just wondered if he knew something others didn't.

Oh behave Syl

Based on what evidence?

Pinocchio?

I am behaving. grin angel

I don't know where he lives, he could live in the pub that keeps being mentioned for all I know
You know the area....you could know more than has been in the papers for all I know.

I am merely trying to find reasons why someone may take an opposite stance to the majority.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:38 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Oh behave Syl

Based on what evidence?

Pinocchio?

I am behaving. grin angel

I don't know where he lives, he could live in the pub that keeps being mentioned for all I know
You know the area....you could know more than has been in the papers for all I know.

I am merely trying to find reasons why someone may take an opposite stance to the majority.

So if I tell you I once lived in Croydon, does that mean I know the cause of the crime?

Or to then based off no facts insinuate, as he did, that it had to be down to what the victim said?

He is a racist twat, that is why he comes out with such views 

Hey ho, you are your own keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:50 pm

I live very near an area that was in the news for years re racist gangs....local people and obviously police knew a lot more than was released in the papers at the time.....that was my point when I wondered whether Tommy knew the area.

Obviously it doesn't mean if you live in a certain area where a crime has taken place you know the ins and outs of what's happened....but then I never suggested anyone could.

I think the point has been covered Thor...off to eat.
Night night. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:52 pm

Syl wrote:I live very near an area that was in the news for years re racist gangs....local people and obviously police knew a lot more than was released in the papers at the time.....that was my point when I wondered whether Tommy knew the area.

Obviously it doesn't mean if you live in a certain area where a crime has taken place you know the ins and outs of what's happened....but then I never suggested anyone could.

I think the point has been covered Thor...off to eat.
Night night. x

Really people going off hearsay stories is a valid source of info.

For fuck sake

Night syl

x

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:10 pm

Listen... it's quite simple... you don't get a mob of 30 people of such a mix of ethnic/racial backgrounds, as well as there being females involved... who all randomly arrive at that single location and at the same time by pure random chance, and all randomly have the same collective intent on randomly attacking only one of a group of three (foreign looking) people, who randomly happened to be there at that time, in an area that is full of foreign looking people!!!

I'm not trying to condone or justify this attack... but merely trying to point out that in such a multicultural place where it happened... the fact that there were so many involved and from such a diverse mix of backgrounds... and the rarity of any kind of racial attacks in the area...common sense would suggest that there was a specific motive for this attack!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:12 pm

Paranoia ensues again

So people don't just murder 6 millions Jews to Tommy because of hate.

To him, they must of said something

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:19 pm

Didge seems to have gone mad ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Didge seems to have gone mad ...

You excuse the murder of a 11 million people based on your views of madness and not hate

You have lost all credibility me love

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:22 pm

Thorin wrote:

You excuse the murder of a 11 million people based on your views of madness and not hate

You have lost all credibility me love

6 million or 11 million? You keep changing the figure.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:23 pm

No doubt you'll be accusing Tommy of saying that the gang attacked the chap because they had "chronic anxiety". Cool
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:No doubt you'll be accusing Tommy of saying that the gang attacked the chap because they had "chronic anxiety". Cool

lol, that was your angle on mental health

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:26 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:No doubt you'll be accusing Tommy of saying that the gang attacked the chap because they had "chronic anxiety". Cool

You're the one who equates chronic anxiety with being "mad", so you're the one who has stigmatised those who have chronic anxiety. You're also the one who lies about what people actually say on this forum. Cool
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

You're the one who equates chronic anxiety with being "mad", so you're the one who has stigmatised those who have chronic anxiety. You're also the one who lies about what people actually say on this forum. Cool

Did I?

Or was it you that did that Rags?

Take your time hun

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:32 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Did I?

Take your time hun

It was definitely you.

Are you going to troll another thread that you started?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Did I?

Take your time hun

It was definitely you.

So after me exposing your Nazi apologist style, we see its you looking to start
#
It was you that brought another thread onto here

Case closed

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:33 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Listen... it's quite simple... you don't get a mob of 30 people of such a mix of ethnic/racial backgrounds, as well as there being females involved... who all randomly arrive at that single location and at the same time by pure random chance, and all randomly have the same collective intent on randomly attacking only one of a group of three (foreign looking) people, who randomly happened to be there at that time, in an area that is full of foreign looking people!!!

I'm not trying to condone or justify this attack... but merely trying to point out that in such a multicultural place where it happened... the fact that there were so many involved and from such a diverse mix of backgrounds... and the rarity of any kind of racial attacks in the area...common sense would suggest that there was a specific motive for this attack!!!

It'll be interesting to hear what the "defence" have to say about it, but we'll have to wait for the court case. Goodness knows when that will be.

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:35 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It was definitely you.

#

Case closed

No, it was you. You suddenly started talking about Jews.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:37 pm

Yes... I think he's 'paranoid'...!!!

Laughing
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

#

Case closed

So that to you is bringing over another thread here?

Wow

Says it all really

The point is, was it hate that caused the murder of 11 million people?

Yes

Tommy insinuated, then claimed that the victim caused this, as if he said something.

That people are not attacked due to hate

My point was relevant, your attempts to troll threads to stir is not

Keep on topic love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:38 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Laughing

lol, says the man who claims racism mentioned in the media, to him means white Brits are to blame.

Go figure

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:39 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Wow

Says it all really

Yes

Tommy insinuated, then claimed that the victim caused this, as if he said something.

Keep on topic love

Yes.

You're changing the figures again - just saying.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:40 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Laughing

Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Wow

Says it all really

Yes

Keep on topic love

Yes.

Really?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:41 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes.

Really?

Yes, really.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next