NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

+8
Original Quill
eddie
Andy
JulesV
Ben Reilly
Raggamuffin
Tommy Monk
Syl
12 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon - Page 4 Empty Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

A teenage asylum seeker is fighting for his life after a "brutal attack" by a gang in south London in what police are treating as a hate crime.

The 17-year-old was waiting at a bus stop with two friends in Croydon, when he was set upon by about eight youths. They asked him where he was from before chasing him down the road and attacking him.
The Met Police said the boy suffered serious head injuries and is in a critical condition in hospital.
His two friends escaped with minor injuries.

The attack happened in Shrublands Avenue at 23:40 BST on Friday. No arrests have been made.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-39466502

Back to top Go down

Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon - Page 4 Empty Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:20 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Raggs IS breaking rhe forum rules. Has parachuted in on a topic that was being discussed by Thorin Tom and myself  . She hasnt  mentioned the racist attack, merely arrived to defend her forum lover.

Raggs has been posting on this thread from the start!!!

But... you... as the hypocrite you are... are now moaning about others breaking rules...!!!???

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon - Page 4 Empty Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:21 pm

Hate incidents and hate crime are acts of violence or hostility directed at people because of who they are or who someone thinks they are.
For example, you may have been verbally abused by someone in the street because you’re disabled or someone thought you were gay.
If you’ve experienced a hate incident or hate crime you can report it to the police.
Read this page to find out more about hate incidents and hate crime

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/law-and-courts/discrimination/hate-crime/what-are-hate-incidents-and-hate-crime/

Last edited by Thorin on Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Are you calling both Andy and myself gay or bisexual now?

Bigotry ensues it seems.

What's wrong with being gay or bisexual? You're such a bigot!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:23 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

lol!

And Tommy now thinks hate crimes are funny

Hate incidents and hate crime are acts of violence or hostility directed at people because of who they are or who someone thinks they are.
For example, you may have been verbally abused by someone in the street because you’re disabled or someone thought you were gay.
If you’ve experienced a hate incident or hate crime you can report it to the police.
Read this page to find out more about hate incidents and hate crime

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/law-and-courts/discrimination/hate-crime/what-are-hate-incidents-and-hate-crime/

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:24 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I am neither gay or bisexual.

So its you being the bigot.

Nonsense. You know how much you love Andy. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:26 pm

I have read all 3 pages , paying particular note of Raggs contributions.
I can find no evidence from her posts that she condemns or abhors the attack.
It can be taken therefore that she
A) doesnt give a shit about rhe welfare of the victim because he was an asylum seeker
or
B) She condones the attack because it MAY have been conducted by thugs of non English ethnicty.

She has, however, repeated her support for Tom,.

Which we always come to expect.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:26 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

I am neither gay or bisexual.

So its you being the bigot.

So to you loving someone who is male (even though I do not love andy) make a person gay now.

Wow more bigotry ensues it seems.

Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon - Page 4 2686688521

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:29 pm

Angry Andy wrote:I have read all 3 pages , paying particular note of Raggs contributions.
A) doesnt give a shit about rhe welfare of the victim because he was an asylum seeker
or
B) She condones the attack because it MAY have been conducted by thugs of non English ethnicty.

Just given a thanks for that, as its spot on.

She always defends bigotry from Tommy and pulls the fake victim card for Tommy and herself.

Its quite hilarious to watch and then they end up being even more bigoted.

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:31 pm

Angry Andy wrote:I have read all 3 pages , paying particular note of Raggs contributions.
or

Did you see all the personal abuse that Didge was throwing at Raggs too...!?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:33 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
or

Did you see all the personal abuse that Didge was throwing at Raggs too...!?

lol so where Rags started the abuse on page one and has continued right throughout and I am only doing what Rags thinks is acceptable. To have countered abuse with some back.
You excuse Rags abuse.

Double standards again

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:Do you know what sickens me more here by both Tommy and Rags remarks?

That they both fail to either condemn the violence and hate here, but misdirect and make paranoid claims over whether white people might be involved and offer up outrage, that some might be.

I mean seriously, WTF?

You seem to be sickened by so much that your sickness has taken over your mind.

Exhibit one and the start of the abuse.

Tommy again puts his foot in his mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:34 pm

or

You obviously did a man look. Where is the evidence that you give a shit about this poor guy? You're only here to attack Tommy.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
or

You obviously did a man look. Where is the evidence that you give a shit about this poor guy? You're only here to attack Tommy.

Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon - Page 4 Victim-card-get-out-of-responsibility-free-fan-share-no-4626018

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:36 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So to you loving someone who is male (even though I do not love andy) make a person gay now.

I didn't say you were gay though - you just assumed. Considering you spent half the time on another forum asking me if I was a lesbian, you've got some nerve. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:37 pm

Thorin wrote:
or

She always defends bigotry from Tommy and pulls the fake victim card for Tommy and herself.

Cool

Of course you thanked him. He's like you - he likes to speculate and then accuse people of things they haven't said.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:37 pm

And I'm not accusing anyone of being a queen btw, just pointing out another thread bites the dust.  Laughing

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

I didn't say you were gay though - you just assumed. Considering you spent half the time on another forum asking me if I was a lesbian, you've got some nerve. Laughing

You called us both lovers, which would mean we were either gay or bisexual.

I actually asked if you would be okay if called a lesbian, which you back tracked on this point.

I really do not mind that you call me gay or bisexual, the point here is again to expose your bigotry

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Cool

Of course you thanked him. He's like you - he likes to speculate and then accuse people of things they haven't said.

Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon - Page 4 Imageedit_1149_2173811770

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:38 pm

I think we will all just agree that Tom and Raggs enjoyed the attack and fully condone it, in the expectation it was not carried out by their BNP compatriots.
Fuck me, they will feel pretty dumb if the attackers are their chums.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:39 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You attacked Tommy and also me just because we were debating properly
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:40 pm

Angry Andy wrote:I think we will all just agree that Tom and Raggs enjoyed the attack and fully condone it, in the expectation it was not carried out by their BNP compatriots.
Fuck me, they will feel pretty dumb if the attackers are their chums.

All? You mean you and Didge. Are you joined at the hip? Laughing

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:41 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I actually asked if you would be okay if called a lesbian, which you back tracked on this point.

I really do not mind that you call me gay or bisexual, the point here is again to expose your bigotry

Laughing

Why would you want to call me a lesbian? You're bit weird really aren't you?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Hilarity ensues it seems

So being critical of Tommy's, views is attacking to you.

Hallmarks of sharia law on blasphemy

And then even worse to is trying to defend her unwarranted abuse off me being critical.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Laughing

Why would you want to call me a lesbian? You're bit weird really aren't you?

It was based off you asking what is wrong with calling someone gay.

So I helped answer this for you by asking how would you feel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:42 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Hilarity ensues it seems

So being critical of Tommy's, views is attacking to you.

Hallmarks of sharia law on blasphemy

And then even worse to is trying to defend her unwarranted abuse off me being critical.

You attacked me, and then you made some very childish remarks, went off topic, and completely forgot about this poor guy who was nearly killed.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:42 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Do you know what sickens me more here by both Tommy and Rags remarks?

That they both fail to either condemn the violence and hate here, but misdirect and make paranoid claims over whether white people might be involved and offer up outrage, that some might be.

I mean seriously, WTF?

And that was after you accused people of having the mental health problem 'paranoia'...!!!

lol!

Hypocrisy anyone...!!!???

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:43 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

And that was after you accused people of having the mental health problem 'paranoia'...!!!

lol!

lol!

Is it not paranoia to falsely accuse the media as you did?

That is not hypocrisy but a fact.

Last edited by Thorin on Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:44 pm

If the attackers turn out to be non-white, Andy will defend them and say that the chap who nearly died must have "provoked" them.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:45 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Thorin wrote:

lol!

lol!

There's no bigger hypocrite on this forum than Didge, and Andy isn't far behind him. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

lol!

lol!

There's no bigger hypocrite on this forum than Didge, and Andy isn't far behind him. Laughing

lol, so where Tommy was making unfounded accusations against the press, is not paranoia to you then.

He claimed they were making out the attackers were white British?

They never were, that is being paranoid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:56 pm

Syl wrote:And I'm not accusing anyone of being a queen btw, just pointing out another thread bites the dust.  Laughing

Didge and hand shandy want to troll this thread into closure because it is looking increasingly likely that the attackers are black Africans and possibly asylum seekers too... and not the RW racist Brit Nazi thugs that they were hoping would be responsible...

Interesting how Didge is trying to troll his own thread to get it closed...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:59 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Syl wrote:And I'm not accusing anyone of being a queen btw, just pointing out another thread bites the dust.  Laughing

Didge and hand shandy want to troll this thread into closure because it is looking increasingly likely that the attackers are black Africans and possibly asylum seekers too... and not the RW racist Brit Nazi thugs that they were hoping would be responsible...

The double standards by the above

Priceless

So lets get back on topic.

So can anyone show me that the media were claiming this was an attack by white British

Or that only white British commit racism?

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:00 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Well between insults (have to say not usually by you) its been a very rousing thread, and like most argumentative threads, one of the busiest ones of the day. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:05 pm

It's quite a long thread considering how little is known about the attackers. The details of the attack are quite short as well.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:07 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It's quite a long thread considering how little is known about the attackers. The details of the attack are quite short as well.

The police will no doubt give out more info eventually, odd they haven't described the attackers in detail as yet.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:09 pm

I think I can live with being called a hypocrite by the only supporter of this forums most obnoxious and racist poster.

Its a badge of honour I can wear with pride.

The only people who know the ethnicity, skin colour and religion of the attackers are the police and Tom.

Everything else is conjecture and speculation.

For the record , it was a horrendous, cowardly attack  on a defenceless young man by thugs who need to be locked up for 20 years for attempted murder. Regardless of their nationality, ethnicity, skin colour or religion.
I have gone on record.

Now let us see Raggs and Tom do the same.

And I think this is probably the first time Thorin and I have been in total agreement.
Normally we are at each others throats.

We sound like a married couple!!
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:20 pm

Angry Andy wrote:I think I can live with being called a hypocrite by the only supporter of this forums most obnoxious and racist poster.

Its a badge of honour I can wear with pride.

The only people who know the ethnicity, skin colour and religion of the attackers are the police and Tom.

Everything else is conjecture and speculation.

For the record , it was a horrendous, cowardly attack  on a defenceless young man by thugs who need to be locked up for 20 years for attempted murder. Regardless of their nationality, ethnicity, skin colour or religion.
I have gone on record.

Now let us see Raggs and Tom do the same.

And I think this is probably the first time Thorin and I have been in total agreement.
Normally we are at each others throats.

We sound like a married couple!!

You obviously missed this:

Well if they tried to kill him, let's hope they'll be tried for attempted murder, not assault. Those awful people who killed a gay man got off with "manslaughter".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:25 pm

It reminds me of the attack on Stephen Lawrence. A guy waiting for a bus, minding his own business, with a mate (two mates in this case). At least the police rounded up some suspects quickly this time. Mind you, they haven't been charged yet.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:27 pm

Thorin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Attacked by other asylum seekers...?

Really, ones drinking in a pub?

From page 2 of thread...

Didge clearly thinks that the attackers couldn't have been asylum seekers as they came from the pub...

Only white British RW racist thugs go in pubs...!?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:28 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Thorin wrote:

From page 2 of thread...

Didge clearly thinks that the attackers couldn't have been asylum seekers as they came from the pub...

I wondered about his post too.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:30 pm

I do hope Andy is going to apologise for his ghastly posts and wrongful accusations.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:31 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Tommy's warped posts tell us all there is to know about his extreme right wing support of far right thugs and fascist extremists.
Of course he tries to implicate a foreign victim and defend a racist attacker. 
The police have called it a racist attack. Yet backward Jack  still queries it as racially motivated.

Wtf is wrong with him?
Why does he ALWAYS think he knows better and have more information that the police and security services?
It is because he is not only as thick as mince, he is a troll.
Tom does it every time. Is what we have come to expect.
Has he uttered 1 single sentence offering sypathy and a speedy recovery to the young man?
Compare that to the paragraphs he has spewed trying to switch the blame onto the guy lying at death's door.

Clearly hand shandy thinks the attackers were white british far right racist thugs and fascist extremists...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:33 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Thorin wrote:

From page 2 of thread...

How can asylum seekers afford to go the pub?

So to Tommy, only white people are British and not blacks or Asians (racism again)

Blacks and Asians go the pub do they not?

So tommy making dumb unfounded claims again

Again its you thinking only white people commit racism, by accusing he media of insinuating this was done by White British people, even though none even insinuated it was

Hilarity ensues again with Tommy's fuckwittery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:34 pm

Oh dear - irony is lost on Didge isn't it? Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:35 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:Tommy's warped posts tell us all there is to know about his extreme right wing support of far right thugs and fascist extremists.
Of course he tries to implicate a foreign victim and defend a racist attacker. 
The police have called it a racist attack. Yet backward Jack  still queries it as racially motivated.

Wtf is wrong with him?
Why does he ALWAYS think he knows better and have more information that the police and security services?
It is because he is not only as thick as mince, he is a troll.
Tom does it every time. Is what we have come to expect.
Has he uttered 1 single sentence offering sypathy and a speedy recovery to the young man?
Compare that to the paragraphs he has spewed trying to switch the blame onto the guy lying at death's door.

Clearly hand shandy thinks the attackers were white british far right racist thugs and fascist extremists...

Classic paranoia again

How is the above claiming it was white British, unless you think only white British people are racist attackers?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Oh dear - irony is lost on Didge isn't it? Laughing

Irony, ha ha ha

is that your defense from his fuckwittery

PMSL

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:37 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Oh dear - irony is lost on Didge isn't it? Laughing

Irony, ha ha ha

PMSL

Laughing

You didn't get his post at all did you? Perhaps you need to lie down - you've lost the plot. Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Irony, ha ha ha

PMSL

Laughing

You didn't get his post at all did you? Perhaps you need to lie down - you've lost the plot. Razz

I got his post perfectly

read again

So to Tommy, only white people are British and not blacks or Asians (racism again)

Again its you thinking only white people commit racism, by accusing he media of insinuating this was done by White British people, even though none even insinuated it was

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:43 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I got his post perfectly

read again

Laughing

That was your post, not his post. You didn't get the point of his post at all. Still, subtlety was never your strong point.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:43 pm

The way the media reported this attack led huge numbers of people to assume the attackers were white british racist thugs... and a big part of this was due to the clear mention of the pub and the suggestion that the attackers may have come from there...!

I said very early on that I didn't believe the attackers were white british who had come from that pub!!!

I was attacked and accused of defending far right thugs etc...

So who are the real racists here...!?

Those who automatically assumed the attackers were white racist thugs...!?

Or me for saying I didn't believe that attackers were white british as the media reports suggested...!?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next