NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

+8
Original Quill
eddie
Andy
JulesV
Ben Reilly
Raggamuffin
Tommy Monk
Syl
12 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon - Page 5 Empty Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

A teenage asylum seeker is fighting for his life after a "brutal attack" by a gang in south London in what police are treating as a hate crime.

The 17-year-old was waiting at a bus stop with two friends in Croydon, when he was set upon by about eight youths. They asked him where he was from before chasing him down the road and attacking him.
The Met Police said the boy suffered serious head injuries and is in a critical condition in hospital.
His two friends escaped with minor injuries.

The attack happened in Shrublands Avenue at 23:40 BST on Friday. No arrests have been made.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-39466502

Back to top Go down

Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon - Page 5 Empty Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:45 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

I got his post perfectly

read again

How can asylum seekers afford to go the pub?

So to Tommy, only white people are British and not blacks or Asians (racism again)

Blacks and Asians go the pub do they not?

So tommy making dumb unfounded claims again

Again its you thinking only white people commit racism, by accusing he media of insinuating this was done by White British people, even though none even insinuated it was

Hilarity ensues again with Tommy's fuckwittery.

Laughing

That was your post, not his post. You didn't get the point of his post at all. Still, subtlety was never your strong point.

I saw through his fuckwittery

Clearly you cant, where again Tommy is of the view only racist attackers are white British

See his post to Andy

Hilarity ensues

Back to top Go down

Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon - Page 5 Empty Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by eddie Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:45 pm

Enjoying yourselves?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:46 pm

eddie wrote:Enjoying yourselves?

Yes thanks..

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:46 pm

Angry Andy wrote:I think we will all just agree that Tom and Raggs enjoyed the attack and fully condone it, in the expectation it was not carried out by their BNP compatriots.
Fuck me, they will feel pretty dumb if the attackers are their chums.

So then Andy, would you care to tell me when I said that the attack was not carried out by the BNP, or where I implied that it was not carried out by white people?

Could you also proved that I "enjoyed" the attack?

Can you also prove that I'm friends with anyone in the BNP?

Basically, you're a lying scoundrel. Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:47 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

That was your post, not his post. You didn't get the point of his post at all. Still, subtlety was never your strong point.

Clearly you cant, where again Tommy is of the view only racist attackers are white British

See his post to Andy

Hilarity ensues

No you didn't - you just didn't get what he was saying. That's no surprise - you use straw man arguments all the time.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:48 pm

Angry Andy wrote:I have read all 3 pages , paying particular note of Raggs contributions.
I can find no evidence from her posts that she condemns or abhors the attack.
It can be taken therefore that she
A) doesnt give a shit about rhe welfare of the victim because he was an asylum seeker
or
B) She condones the attack because it MAY have been conducted by thugs of non English ethnicty.

She has, however, repeated her support for Tom,.

Which we always come to expect.

Would you care to back any of that up now you've seen my earlier post?

Lying scoundrel.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

See his post to Andy

Hilarity ensues

No you didn't - you just didn't get what he was saying. That's no surprise - you use straw man arguments all the time.

lol, so you keep claiming and yet I easily showed how paranoid he is.

Its like punch and judy with you lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:50 pm

eddie wrote:Enjoying yourselves?

Yes. I'm enjoying showing Andy up for the lying scoundrel he is, and showing Didge up for his lack of understanding of Tommy's posts. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:50 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:I have read all 3 pages , paying particular note of Raggs contributions.
I can find no evidence from her posts that she condemns or abhors the attack.
It can be taken therefore that she
A) doesnt give a shit about rhe welfare of the victim because he was an asylum seeker
or
B) She condones the attack because it MAY have been conducted by thugs of non English ethnicty.

She has, however, repeated her support for Tom,.

Which we always come to expect.

Lying scoundrel.

Well you have defended Tommy and he is as racist as they come

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:53 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Lying scoundrel.

Laughing

I've defended him against the abuse you and Andy are hurling at him, and your terrible tag-teaming. Problem?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Laughing

I've defended him against the abuse you and Andy are hurling at him, and your terrible tag-teaming. Problem?

What abuse?

So again you class criticism as abuse

Hallmarks of sharia law on blasphemy.

Hilarity ensues

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Jules wrote:

I'm not surprised. I remember the fierce way Tommy stubbornly defended his namesake Tommy Mair, the nasty brute who murdered a liberal MP in cold blood. Tommy Monks would not hear a word said against his RW soulmate. Sweet!  Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon - Page 5 3489511464  Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon - Page 5 3489511464

Labour MP actually, and I don't recall Tommy defending him. Tag-teaming with Didge will get you brownie points galore though. Surprised

No, Thorins post struck a cord simply cos I remember that Tommy's priorities during the endless discussions about Jo Cox's murder seemed all wrong too. I would have agreed with whoever had said it, not just Thorin!

And why don't you take a break from saying ''tag teaming, tag teaming'' all the time, like a stuck record? scratch Accept that people will sometimes agree with each other. You yourself are certainly NOT above jumping in to stick the boot into someone who is ALREADY being lambasted in a thread, or laughing spitefully at them, Ragga. Some of us have long memories!

I think I've only made 2 posts in this thread so far, and I will leave you to it now, as you seem to have the time, energy and inclination for these endless arguments. I don't. Cheerio.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:00 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

What abuse?

Hilarity ensues

Andy was abusive, and you're trolling him and abusing him.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:01 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

What abuse?

Hilarity ensues

Again what abuse my me to tommy?

Show me, this abuse and what did you say about controlling the forum?

Charging people with trolling?

If you think I have broken the rules, then report me, if not, your words are empty and meaningless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:03 pm

Jules wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Labour MP actually, and I don't recall Tommy defending him. Tag-teaming with Didge will get you brownie points galore though. Surprised

No, Thorins post struck a cord simply cos I remember that Tommy's priorities during the endless discussions about Jo Cox's murder seemed all wrong too. I would have agreed with whoever had said it, not just Thorin!

And why don't you take a break from saying ''tag teaming, tag teaming'' all the time, like a stuck record?  scratch  Accept that people will sometimes agree with each other. You yourself are certainly NOT  above jumping in to stick the boot into someone who is ALREADY being lambasted in a thread, or laughing spitefully at them, Ragga. Some of us have long memories!  

I think I've only made 2 posts in this thread so far, and I will leave you to it now, as you seem to have the time, energy and inclination for these endless arguments. I don't. Cheerio.

Spot on Jules, its the constant fake victim card played, when they spout their bigotry, as a defense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:04 pm

Jules wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

And why don't you take a break from saying ''tag teaming, tag teaming'' all the time, like a stuck record?  scratch  Accept that people will sometimes agree with each other. You yourself are certainly NOT  above jumping in to stick the boot into someone who is ALREADY being lambasted in a thread, or laughing spitefully at them, Ragga. Some of us have long memories!  

The trouble with people like you, Didge, and Andy is that you're obsessed with people "condemning" this and "condemning" that. There's not much point in a thread where everyone just says - oh, how awful, the bastards - is there?

You do tag-team, and you're always looking for approval and support - a bit like Didge.

You certainly don't have a long memory. Remember how I used to stick up for the someone because she was being harangued? Well I do the same here, whether you like it or not.

Oh, and it's your mate, Didge, who is carrying it on with his endless trolling, and it's your mate, Andy, who is lying and being a twat. Do remember to "tell them off", won't you?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:05 pm

Thorin wrote:
Jules wrote:

Spot on Jules, its the constant fake victim card played, when they spout their bigotry, as a defense.

Tag-teaming again Didge? Jules will love you for ever. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Jules wrote:

the trouble with people like you, Didge, and Andy is that you're obsessed with people "condemning" this and "condemning" that. There's not much point in a thread where everyone just says - oh, how awful, the bastards - is there?

You do tag-team, and you're always looking for approval and support - a bit like Didge.

You certainly don't have a long memory. Remember how I used to stick up for the someone because she was being harangued? Well I do the same here, whether you like it or not.

Oh, and it's your mate, Didge, who is carrying it on with his endless trolling, and it's your mate, Andy, who is lying and being a twat. Do remember to "tell them off", won't you?

How is it obsessed, when simple asking someone to condemn a horrible attack and that person refuses to?

You are now again directing how the forum should be run and defending people from any criticism.

There is no such rules and if you cannot take criticism

Then tough

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:05 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

If you think I have broken the rules, then report me, if not, your words are empty and meaningless.

Why are you bringing Sharia law into this? Are you going to start ranting about Muslims yet again?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

You just proved Jules right lol

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:06 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The way the media reported this attack led huge numbers of people to assume the attackers were white british racist thugs... and a big part of this was due to the clear mention of the pub and the suggestion that the attackers may have come from there...!

I said very early on that I didn't believe the attackers were white british who had come from that pub!!!

I was attacked and accused of defending far right thugs etc...

So who are the real racists here...!?

Those who automatically assumed the attackers were white racist thugs...!?

Or me for saying I didn't believe that attackers were white british as the media reports suggested...!?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:07 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

the trouble with people like you, Didge, and Andy is that you're obsessed with people "condemning" this and "condemning" that. There's not much point in a thread where everyone just says - oh, how awful, the bastards - is there?

How is it obsessed, when simple asking someone to condemn a horrible attack and that person refuses to?

You are now again directing how the forum should be run and defending people from any criticism.

Then tough

It's your own thread you've trolled - knock yourself out. Laughing Self-sabotage is your thing isn't it?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:07 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Thanks

I've just proved that you're a tag-teamer. Cool
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Why are you bringing Sharia law into this? Are you going to start ranting about Muslims yet again?

As you are acting like some Islamists, trying to criminalize criticism, by claiming criticism is abuse

Which as seen you failed to produce any evidence

Like I said and easily showed your words are empty and meaningless

Thanks for proving me right again

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Then tough

It's your own thread you've trolled - knock yourself out. Laughing Self-sabotage is your thing isn't it?

So zero evidence again

Thanks for proving me right and that your words are empty and meaningless

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Thanks

That you have the term on the brain lol, proving Jules right

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:09 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

As you are acting like some Islamists, trying to criminalize criticism, by claiming criticism is abuse

Laughing

Here we go - you're displaying your bigotry again. Any excuse to have a go at Muslims eh?

You're always abusive - you don't know how else to be.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:10 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Smile

Well if you and her keep doing, I'll keep pointing it out ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:10 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Laughing

Here we go - you're displaying your bigotry again. Any excuse to have a go at Muslims eh?

I said Islamists who are trying to criminalize criticism of Islam

So how is that abusive, to point this out?

Hilarity ensues again from Rags

Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon - Page 5 2686688521

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Smile

Keep doing?

lol, are you claiming we are lovers as well.

Blimey I get around   Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:13 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The way the media reported this attack led huge numbers of people to assume the attackers were white british racist thugs... and a big part of this was due to the clear mention of the pub and the suggestion that the attackers may have come from there...!

I said very early on that I didn't believe the attackers were white british who had come from that pub!!!

I was attacked and accused of defending far right thugs etc...

So who are the real racists here...!?

Those who automatically assumed the attackers were white racist thugs...!?

Or me for saying I didn't believe that attackers were white british as the media reports suggested...!?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:14 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

As I said, any excuse to have a go at Muslims - you're such a racist bigot.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:15 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Keep doing?

lol, are you claiming we are lovers as well.

Blimey I get around   Laughing

You said it ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

So criticism is again abuse to you and having a go?

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t20194-move-to-devise-Muslim-world-plan-against-blasphemous-content

What next, that is wrong to condemn Muslim women being stoned to death for adultery.

Is that having a go at Muslims Rags?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:17 pm

Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon - Page 5 Img_6422
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:17 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t20194-move-to-devise-Muslim-world-plan-against-blasphemous-content

What next, that is wrong to condemn Muslim women being stoned to death for adultery.

And he's off - changing the subject to Muslims - again. It's never long before you do that is it? Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:18 pm

eddie wrote:Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon - Page 5 Img_6422

Well you're reading this thread, so you must love it - or you're wasting time. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:19 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

And he's off - changing the subject to Muslims - again. It's never long before you do that is it? Laughing

I was just easily reasoning that you are comparable to islamists based off criminalizing criticism, which you cast as abuse.

Laughing

How is it racist to be critical of some Muslims by the way?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:23 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I was just easily reasoning that you are comparable to islamists based off criminalizing criticism, which you cast as abuse.

Laughing

Well you think it's antisemitic to merely point out some facts about some Zionists, so ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Laughing

Well you think it's antisemitic to merely point out some facts about some Zionists, so ...

No I do not think is antisemitic to be critical of Zionism

But claiming Hitler supported Zionism, as a defense of an MP wishing to ethnically cleanse Israel of Jews, is about as antisemitic as it gets

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:26 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Laughing

Well... according to you... if they can't speak English and you say that they can't speak English... then that is 'racist'!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:27 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

But claiming Hitler supported Zionism, as a defense of an MP wishing to ethnically cleanse Israel of Jews, is about as antisemitic as it gets

No it's not - not by any stretch of the imagination. He didn't say that anyway.

You defend the killing of Palestinians, so by your own logic, you wish to ethnically cleanse Israel of Palestinians.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:27 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Laughing

Well... according to you... if they can't speak English and you say that they can't speak English... then that is 'racist'!!!

lol!

How can it be racist to point out that someone doesn't speak English?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:28 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Laughing

lol!

But the view is they cannot speak English as they are speaking in their mother tongue, even when they can speak English, in other words a racist stereotype

Which you are still confused like a little boy who thinks his nose has been stolen

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:29 pm

I see that Didge has forgotten all about the poor chap who was nearly killed, and he'd prefer to talk about Muslims.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

No it's not - not by any stretch of the imagination. He didn't say that anyway.

You defend the killing of Palestinians, so by your own logic, you wish to ethnically cleanse Israel of Palestinians.

So you think that is a good and reasonable to defense for an MP to ethnically cleanse Jews out of Israel.

Now you further misdirect with new unfounded accusations.

I go by the rules of engagement and self defense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I see that Didge has forgotten all about the poor chap who was nearly killed, and he'd prefer to talk about Muslims.

lol what are you doing then?

Double standards again

PMSL

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

lol!

Didge has said that earlier on this thread...!

Laughing

I think his knickers are getting so twisted that it's cutting off the blood flow to his brain!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:32 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Didge has said that earlier on this thread...!

Laughing

I think his knickers are getting so twisted that it's cutting off the blood flow to his brain!!!

If they can speak English and you are claiming they cannot as they are speaking their native tongue, then it is as racist anbd ignorant as it gets

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:34 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
"...Yeah sorry,shrublands is a wonderful place( if you forget about the gangs,drugs,fights,p
eople who can't speak English,nappies thrown out of windows,vandalism ands tonnes of litter everywhere )..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next