NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

+8
Original Quill
eddie
Andy
JulesV
Ben Reilly
Raggamuffin
Tommy Monk
Syl
12 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon - Page 7 Empty Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

A teenage asylum seeker is fighting for his life after a "brutal attack" by a gang in south London in what police are treating as a hate crime.

The 17-year-old was waiting at a bus stop with two friends in Croydon, when he was set upon by about eight youths. They asked him where he was from before chasing him down the road and attacking him.
The Met Police said the boy suffered serious head injuries and is in a critical condition in hospital.
His two friends escaped with minor injuries.

The attack happened in Shrublands Avenue at 23:40 BST on Friday. No arrests have been made.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-39466502

Back to top Go down

Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon - Page 7 Empty Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:47 pm

How long would they get for assault? 6 months?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon - Page 7 Empty Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by eddie Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:52 pm

Assault is about six months, yes.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:55 pm

eddie wrote:Assault is about six months, yes.

If a first offense, they could get off with a suspended sentence if they pleaded guilty Eddie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:55 pm

eddie wrote:Assault is about six months, yes.

Well that's just wrong. They've not been to trial obviously, but if they're found guilty, 6 months is nothing for such a horrible attack. They should go to prison for years.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:56 pm

What if the boy dies? No doubt it will be "manslaughter", although I'm not how you kick and stamp on someone by mistake.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:09 pm

Its said up to 30 people joined in the attack. I suppose it would be hard to establish who did what.
The boy will be scarred emotionally and physically for life....everyone involved should be charged with GBH or murder (if he dies and hopefully he wont) in my opinion.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:25 pm

It seems most of those arrested and named were caucasian English.  
So it seems Toms mythical stories about a huge black gang was in fact......a myth.

http://dailym.ai/2oU405Q
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:34 pm

Angry Andy wrote:It seems most of those arrested and named were caucasian English.  
So it seems Toms mythical stories about a huge black gang was in fact......a myth.

http://dailym.ai/2oU405Q

Hardly the group of white British far right racist Nazis that you were hoping for though, hand shandy...!?

And just as I said it wasn't...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:59 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

I bet there is much more to this story than the media is making it out to be...

Sounds to me that this was very much a targeted attack... but I bet it has nothing to do with him being an asylum seeker!!!

And... I bet that the attackers had not come from being in the pub, and I bet they were not white English either... although i have read a couple of the articles where there is clear mention of attackers coming from/leaving towards the direction of the pub at the time around 11.30pm of attack, and the attack being described as 'racist'... which is suggestive of the attackers being a group of pissed up white English male racist thugs... who just happened to randomly encounter the other 3 and who then decided to set upon them for no reason other than their 'racism'!!!

What a load of bollocks!!!

Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:01 pm

So it wasn't a racist attack by the white thugs who have been charged with a racially motivated attack.
You are truly a wanker, Tommy Spunk.
Of course, you have inside knowledge and know more than the police.
Because you are a genius.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:27 pm

Angry Andy wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Sounds to me that this was very much a targeted attack... but I bet it has nothing to do with him being an asylum seeker!!!

And... I bet that the attackers had not come from being in the pub, and I bet they were not white English either... although i have read a couple of the articles where there is clear mention of attackers coming from/leaving towards the direction of the pub at the time around 11.30pm of attack, and the attack being described as 'racist'... which is suggestive of the attackers being a group of pissed up white English male racist thugs... who just happened to randomly encounter the other 3 and who then decided to set upon them for no reason other than their 'racism'!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:42 pm

They've charged 13 people so far, most of them with "violent disorder". Violent disorder? I think that almost killing someone is a bit more than "violent disorder". None of them have been charged with attempted murder so far.

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:58 pm

Keep watching this story... I'm telling you that there is much more going on than the police/news media are trying to portray it as...!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:47 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

How much ended up being wrong?

The insinuation of the press that it was white English males.

Zero evidence

A claim it had nothing to do with the victim being an asylum seeker?

It had everything to do with him being an asylum seeker

It was a racist attack and racially motivated.

And Tommy claims bollocks on the grounds his views were as seen completely bollocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:53 pm

Tommy hasn't the bollocks to admit is was a racially motivated attack by white racist thugs. 
And he was desparate for them to be forrinuz or darkies.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:12 pm

Thorin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Zero evidence

And Tommy claims bollocks on the grounds his views were as seen completely bollocks

One of the other 2 was also an asylum seeker but not targeted...

And the third one wasn't targeted either... do you think that was because he was 'white british'...!?

Or because he was not an asylum seeker although being 'non white british'...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:35 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Zero evidence

One of the other 2 was also an asylum seeker but not targeted...

And the third one wasn't targeted either... do you think that was because he was 'white british'...!?

Or because he was not an asylum seeker although being 'non white british'...!?

But they asked specifically did they not? And nearly killed one of those who was an asylum seeker

Piss poor defense

I reckon he was hurt whilst defending his friend

Why can you not admit, that you came out with lots of paranoid incorrect claims?

You were very much in error here and the fact you try to defend your incorrect views says it all really.

Lets hope the victim pulls through, as that is what is first and foremost important here

As far as your views are concerned, there is no need to continue, when you make poor claims to defend what was in error

Thanks for your input, be nice to see you admit when wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:52 pm

Only one was targeted... and those involved in attack numbered up to 30 people... of a variety of racial/ethnic backgrounds...

And of the other 2 of the 3... one was also an asylum seeker... and I doubt the other one was white british...

So why did a mob of up to 30, of various racial/ethnic backgrounds, target their attack on only 1 of the 3... if it was a 'racist' attack...!!!???
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:20 pm

Whatever the motive, I would think it would be terrifying to be chased and beaten by a gang of up to 30 people. It's possible that only person actually beat him up, but to have all those other people cheering them on or shouting must have been awful. The young man will probably always be scared now.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:35 pm

The brother of a Kurdish Iranian attacked in Croydon has told how his younger sibling was unable to recognise him during a hospital visit. Reker Ahmed, 17, remains in an induced coma in hospital after suffering a fractured spine, fractured eye socket and bleeding to the brain after being attacked at a bus stop at 11.40pm on Friday. The Metropolitan Police believes more than 30 people may have been involved in the attack, which members of the Kurdish community said has left them worried and shocked.

Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon - Page 7 58e4be7a2c00006568ff25a9

Reker Ahmed remains in an induced coma in hospital following Friday’s attack

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/croydon-attack-victim-reker-ahmed-can-no-longer-recognise-his-brother_uk_58e4b882e4b0f4a923b38b0f?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:47 pm

I read yesterday that this lad is improving slightly, but still in an induced coma.
God willing he recovers in time from the physical damage he has suffered, the mental damage will never go away though, how could it?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:52 pm

Syl wrote:I read yesterday that this lad is improving slightly, but still in an induced coma.
God willing he recovers in time from the physical damage he has suffered, the mental damage will never go away though, how could it?

He has come here to escape persecution, only then suffer a horrendous attack. Many people are in shock over this disgusting attack. I join you in hoping he recovers, but the mental scars will no doubt stay with him forever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:57 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:I read yesterday that this lad is improving slightly, but still in an induced coma.

He has come here to escape persecution, only then suffer a horrendous attack. Many people are in shock over this disgusting attack. I join you in hoping he recovers, but the mental scars will no doubt stay with him forever.

When things like this happen, and thankfully violence like this is rare, but when it does we realise just how cruel some people can be. The sheer acts of violence on this lad is unimaginable.

How can another human being kick someone already lying helpless on the floor repeatedly in the head?
Anyone who does that means to kill imo. Whoever is responsible, and it seems many are, should be charged with attempted murder.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:01 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

When things like this happen, and thankfully violence like this is rare, but when it does we realise just how cruel some people can be. The sheer acts of violence on this lad is unimaginable.

How can another human being kick someone already lying helpless on the floor repeatedly in the head?
Anyone who does that means to kill imo. Whoever is responsible, and it seems many are, should be charged with attempted murder.

Sadly some humans are driven by an irrational fear through ideological hate. Some people are seduced by such ideological hate and this hate controls their actions and thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:17 pm

I wonder what he did to provoke the attack...?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Nope. It's just the way it is Didge, it's just the way it is.

Is it?

I see no claim of white, do you?

It seems you and Tommy are led by racism itself

Can not Iraqi's be the victims of racism?

So is there no such thing as racism against the Irish?

Are they not white?

Do you think there's such a thing as racism against the Irish? If so, you presumably think there's such a thing as racist against the English.

It's not racist to say that when people talk about gangs of racist thugs, they generally mean white thugs. You're just being silly and argumentative again.
As in it's not racist to say that when people talk about terrorists they generally mean Muslim terrorists??????
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:06 pm

If these people are found guilty, I hope the judge takes the mental damage done to this boy seriously. Having said that, they'll probably get derisory sentences anyway.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:32 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

He came here...that's all.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:42 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Perhaps he was conceived and born in the wrong country,
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:52 pm

Something definitely happened to cause the mob of up to 30 people to just be targeting this one person... and not the other two who were with him at the time...

This sort of thing does not happen without reason...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:34 am

Well, actually it does. Take a furriner of dusky skin. Surround him with a mob of baying racists hurling abuse. One look or one word from him is all it takes to trigger a pack attack such as this one.
And to think you were looking for reasons to justify the attack.
C
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:08 am

Angry Andy wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Smile

Tommy just can't help himself this week...

Each day he proves just what a mindless and gutless scumbag he is..

And his brainless apologist backers are just as bad -- and we all know who that spineless little gang of grubs are. Tommy's supporters on here must be feeling really proud of themselves today..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:46 am

IT's ok for you to insult posters, but when you get it back your bum boy friend VERA threatens them with the sack.

Biggest hypocrite on here, but you can't see it.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:46 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:

Smile

And his brainless apologist backers are just as bad --  and we all know who that spineless little gang of grubs are. Tommy's supporters on here must be feeling really proud of themselves today..

Yet another thread with you getting personal and being nasty and abusive.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:47 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:

Smile

And his brainless apologist backers are just as bad --  and we all know who that spineless little gang of grubs are. Tommy's supporters o
n here must be feeling really proud of themselves today..

Two of your latest posts quoted below....self awareness isn't one of your strongest suits is it. Rolling Eyes

"Re: Flicko the nuckwit, and his increasingly wild attacks on his opponents on here...

Last time I saw him actually debate a topic seriously was back around Christmas !!!
He really should get those med's checked --  he's becoming worse week by week
.."

and.....

"I can name eight members on here who can regularly be posting "off topic", when they're on here, more often than I do --  seven Brit's and one Yank...

Four of them are also the most frequent culprits when it comes to "parachuting" into threads and "tag teaming" their opponents..  "       

Oh the irony of it all. lol!
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:51 am

Angry Andy wrote:Well, actually it does. Take a furriner of dusky skin. Surround him with a mob of baying racists hurling abuse. One look or one word from him is all it takes to trigger a pack attack such as this one.
C

What about all the attackers with 'dusky skin'...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:53 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

Something definitely happened to cause the mob of up to 30 people to just be targeting this one person... and not the other two who were with him at the time...

This sort of thing does not happen without reason...

It can and it does. Braindead morons out on the rampage don't need a valid reason to attack someone, why blame the victim, which this lad surely is.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:03 pm

There were 3 of them... but only one was targeted by up to 30 people... including females!!!

There must have been a reason!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:16 pm

Syl wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Smile

And his brainless apologist backers are just as bad --  and we all know who that spineless little gang of grubs are. Tommy's supporters o
n here must be feeling really proud of themselves today..

Two of your latest posts quoted below....self awareness isn't one of your strongest suits is it. Rolling Eyes

"Re: Flicko the nuckwit, and his increasingly wild attacks on his opponents on here...

Last time I saw him actually debate a topic seriously was back around Christmas !!!
He really should get those med's checked --  he's becoming worse week by week
.."

and.....

"I can name eight members on here who can regularly be posting "off topic", when they're on here, more often than I do --  seven Brit's and one Yank...

Four of them are also the most frequent culprits when it comes to "parachuting" into threads and "tag teaming" their opponents..  "       

Oh the irony of it all. lol!

The inane and puerile term 'parachuting'? So, nobody is allowed to join mid thread then?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:19 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:Well, actually it does. Take a furriner of dusky skin. Surround him with a mob of baying racists hurling abuse. One look or one word from him is all it takes to trigger a pack attack such as this one.
C

What about all the attackers with 'dusky skin'...!?

I think it's safe to take 'colour' out of it. Judging from the reports, the crowd were a mixed bag... the victim was a migrant. Which just goes to show that culture and race has no boundaries when it comes to hate. It wouldn't have mattered if he was sky blue pink, they have still picked on him, because he's a migrant.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:21 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

There were 3 of them... but only one was targeted by up to 30 people... including females!!!

There must have been a reason!

Perhaps he came out with some quip or comment that didn't go down too well. It's highly probable. You only have to look at some people the wrong way and they'll nut you. Still no excuse to nearly kill the poor guy.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:27 pm

They didn't attack him because he was a 'migrant'...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:42 pm

Cannot believe the ultimate piss poor excuses being made as if there was a defense for this attack.

Some people seem to fail to understand hateful ideologies, that promote hate against people.

He was approached at a bus stop because he looked foreign. They asked him here he was from and then attacked him.

Why does it need a reason for some here, because they clearly are insinuating as if the victim caused this.

That says everything you need to understand here by those said posters.

Even if we went along with these paranoid delusions and that he said something to a group of people larger in numbers than he. (showing how daft that view is) That he called one of them something. Is anyone telling me that is an excuse to be set upon by 30 people?

Seriously?

We recently had the attack at Westminster. Has anyone suggested the same, that the victims said something to set the terrorist off? Or had he been brainwashed with ideological hate?

But I am not surprised at some here trying to implicate the victim here. The same person who jumped in with paranoid false claims.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:54 pm

Bullshit Didge...

There were 3 of them... all foreign... but only one targeted in attack by up to 30 people including females...

They were after him for a specific reason it seems...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:59 pm

And Tommy has just proven to me this is exactly what he thinks

That the victim is responsible.

Basing this off yet again paranoia.

Its inconceivable to Tommy, that they marked this one out by his looks and asked him where he was from an attacked him.

He has no idea what ethnicity the other two are, but makes the assumption that the victim started this.

Not some as seen scum, who targeted this innocent victim.

Thanks Tommy for once again showing your true colours here.

But why am I not surprised you would say this?

Its as bad as your falsified claim Stephen Laurence was a wrongun, as if this was a defense to murder him.

I need say no more and people can for themselves see that Tommy again has no evidence and now even worse tries to blame the victim with this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:04 pm

One of the other 2 was also an asylum seeker... and I doubt very much that the other was white british...

But only one targeted by a mob of up to 30...!!!

How often do you hear of a 30 strong mob walking about looking for a random foreigner to attack... but who then come across 3 but only attack one of them...!?

It sounds very much to me that they were looking for this particular individual for some particular reason...!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:07 pm

So lets place Tommy's Paranoia to bed.

A teenage asylum-seeker who was left fighting for life after being beaten by up to 20 thugs in an alleged hate crime attack is “a nice quiet kid who never causes trouble”, friends said today.

Reker Ahmed, 17, suffered a fractured eye socket, fractured spine and blood clot on his brain after attackers “stamped on his head” during the late-night assault at a bus stop near his foster home in Croydon.

The Kurdish Iranian teenager’s friends, Dilshad Mohammed and Hamo Mustafa, escaped with minor injuries after the attack which is believed to have started after the attackers learned the trio were asylum-seekers.

Mr Ahmed remained in hospital today as police hunted the occupants of a small white hatchback car with a black roof that was seen leaving the scene, outside the Goat pub in Shrublands Avenue.
Five people appeared at Croydon magistrates’ court yesterday charged with violent disorder, with one also charged with racially aggravated grievous bodily harm.

He added: “He’s new, he’s maybe just got two or three friends. He’s a nice guy, he’s not showing off or causing trouble.”
Mr Qardi, who came to the UK seven years ago, said the local Kurdish community had been angered by the attack, which took place at 11.40pm on Friday.

He said: “We’re not happy with what has happened to him. They have to sort this out because maybe more people will get racist about the refugees coming here.

“He’s 17, he’s not grown up, he’s just a kid. He doesn’t speak English.

“When we first come here we don’t speak English properly so they know we are foreigners or a refugee, so they swear at you or say go back to your country.

“He’s living near the pub. I heard from his friends they ran away because there more cars coming and more people were coming from every direction. Then they hit them badly, and some people were watching.”

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/reker-ahmed-teenage-asylum-seeker-was-victim-of-most-extreme-type-of-violence-in-croydon-attack-a3506366.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:09 pm

I think Tommy should send a sorry letter to the victims here, for trying insinuate they started this.

As seen, to Tommy its inconceivable that innocent people are attacked due to hate of them being asylum seekers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:16 pm

So his 2 friends were foreigners too... he lived near the pub so may well have been known to the mob and targeted for specific reason... his 2 friends ran away and were obviously not targeted otherwise they would have been beaten too!!!

They could have got minor injuries from running through bushes or jumping over a fence etc... it does not say they were physically attacked... only the one was targeted!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:20 pm

More paranoia ensues it seems.

More crackpot assumptions.

So at least his previous claim has suddenly come very silent.

You are a fucking joke Tommy and Wolf and Andy are spot on about you in every capacity

Even after I present evidence for you, even then you cannot admit you are wrong.

This is why you have been sent to Coventry.

Enjoy the silence.

Smile

Last edited by Thorin on Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next