NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

+8
Original Quill
eddie
Andy
JulesV
Ben Reilly
Raggamuffin
Tommy Monk
Syl
12 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon - Page 3 Empty Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

A teenage asylum seeker is fighting for his life after a "brutal attack" by a gang in south London in what police are treating as a hate crime.

The 17-year-old was waiting at a bus stop with two friends in Croydon, when he was set upon by about eight youths. They asked him where he was from before chasing him down the road and attacking him.
The Met Police said the boy suffered serious head injuries and is in a critical condition in hospital.
His two friends escaped with minor injuries.

The attack happened in Shrublands Avenue at 23:40 BST on Friday. No arrests have been made.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-39466502

Back to top Go down

Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon - Page 3 Empty Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Andy Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:23 pm

Tom is a genius. 
He is multi-lingual.
He speaks fluent bollocks, bile, tripe and codswallop.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon - Page 3 Empty Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by eddie Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:28 pm

Thorin wrote:
eddie wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:Tommy's warped posts tell us all there is to know about his extreme right wing support of far right thugs and fascist extremists.
Of course he tries to implicate a foreign victim and defend a racist attacker. 
The police have called it a racist attack. Yet backward Jack  still queries it as racially motivated.
Wtf is wrong with him?
Why does he ALWAYS think he knows better and have more information that the police and security services?
It is because he is not only as thick as mince, he is a troll.
Tom does it every time. Is what we have come to expect.
Has he uttered 1 single sentence offering sypathy and a speedy recovery to the young man?
Compare that to the paragraphs he has spewed trying to switch the blame onto the guy lying at death's door.

Is there a particular reason that you address your post no one and not to Tommy?
Looks immature.

Is this post as a poster or moderator?

If the later, what rule has he broken?

Andy is allowed to express views is he not?

If as a poster, then you have every right to express your views.

My post was as a poster, although why you needed to know is quite unfathomable to me.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:29 pm

eddie wrote:
Thorin wrote:

My post was as a poster, although why you needed to know is quite unfathomable to me.

Well as you are a moderator also and friends with some posters on here on FB, its good to understand if there is bias going on or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:31 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Tom is a genius. 
He is multi-lingual.

Well someone thinks that your immature and childish posting style is worthy of a green.
One can only assume it's a poster who thinks that's a great way to debate.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:32 pm

Thorin wrote:
eddie wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Well as you are a moderator also and friends with some posters on here on FB, its good to understand if there is bias going on or not.

I'm friends with Ben, Vic and Les. What have any of those posters got to do with anything? They're not even here.

Your point is wank.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:35 pm

eddie wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:Tom is a genius. 
He is multi-lingual.

Well someone thinks that your immature and childish posting style is worthy of a green.
One can only assume it's a poster who thinks that's a great way to debate.

I gave Andy a green because the irony in Andys point was spot on, regarding Tommy;s claim to being a genius. 
Tommy thinks that where people speak in the language they grew up in, as well as speaking English, is not being able to speak English, a poor racist stereotype.

So Andys point is spot on he speaks bile, tripe etc.

So is now ridicule here duly warranted now against the rules?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:37 pm

eddie wrote:
Thorin wrote:

I'm friends with Ben, Vic and Les.  What have any of those posters got to do with anything? They're not even here.

Your point is wank.

Is that the only posters you are friends with on FB.

Would a court of law allow you to adjudicate on a case between a friend and someone who is not a friend to you?

My point highlights that in some cases, you place yourself in an untenable situation to judge.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:50 pm

Thorin wrote:
eddie wrote:
Thorin wrote:

I'm friends with Ben, Vic and Les.  What have any of those posters got to do with anything? They're not even here.

Your point is wank.

Would a court of law allow you to adjudicate on a case between a friend and someone who is not a friend to you?

My point highlights that in some cases, you place yourself in an untenable situation to judge.

Oh yes and a woman on here. Who is still not on this thread so your point is still wank.
And what the FUCKING hell has my FB friends list got to do with you???

And again, whingeing like a little bitch about my moderating - when I specifically told you I was answering as a poster.

Don't like my moderating? Report it.
Don't like my moderating? Fuck off.

If you're going to do nether of those things you may as well shut up about it really.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:57 pm

eddie wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Oh yes and a woman on here.  Who is still not on this thread so your point is still wank.
And what the FUCKING hell has my FB friends list got to do with you???

And again, whingeing like a little bitch about my moderating - when I specifically told you I was answering as a poster.

Don't like my moderating? Report it.
Don't like my moderating? Fuck off.

If you're going to do nether of those things you may as well shut up about it really.

Wow how rude and very immature.

My point is, if you have friends on FB, that are not moderators, but posters and are left to adjudicate where you are not friends with that posters. That would never be allowed in any court of law.
It makes your position to adjudicate untenable. As you then have a conflict of interest.

I have made no view on your moderating, talk about paranoia.

I am simply pointing out, that is said positions, you are placing yourself in an untenable situation

Then you end with further immature abuse failing to understand my point.

My point is when there is a conflict of interest here, someone else really should moderate, to save you from any charges of bias. Though as seen you wrongly attack me, when all I was showing and doing was to help prevent any such accusations thrown your way.

So again  would you in any western court of law, be allowed to adjudicate, when one of the plaintiffs or defendants, is a friend?

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:00 pm

I wasn't offended by Ed's reply to my post.
I'm not even sure it was a dig at me. 
My point is that Tom, with a very few exceptions from his rw chums, is widely regarded as this forum's villiage idiot -which is all the more hilarious given his oft  repeated claims of being of Einsteinian intellect.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:15 pm

Angry Andy wrote:I wasn't offended by Ed's reply to my post.
My point is that Tom, with a very few exceptions from his rw chums, is widely regarded as this forum's villiage idiot -which is all the more hilarious given his oft  repeated claims of being of Einsteinian intellect.

It doesn't matter what you may or may not think about me...!!!

Your posting of such here has nothing to do with the thread topic, and is considered as personal abuse, which is breaking the forum rules!!!

Post on topic or post elsewhere!!!

Laughing
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:18 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:I wasn't offended by Ed's reply to my post.

Your posting of such here has nothing to do with the thread topic, and is considered as personal abuse, which is breaking the forum rules!!!

Laughing

He can post what he likes, as he has freedom of expression.
Wow Tommy trying to censer free speech. By demanding they post elsewhere.
He has every right to ridicule you when you make poor racial points.
The telling one was your view to cast people who speak their mother tongue and can speak English, are cast as not able to speak English and you thought that was not racist.

Seems you are happy to ridicule others and countless groups of people and clearly do not like ridicule yourself when directed at you.

Double standards

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:21 pm

This ganging up on Tommy is very distasteful.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:This ganging up on Tommy is very distasteful.

How is it ganging up?

You are now trying to defend Tommy when he makes poor remarks.

That is thus trying to censure people to have their views whether as criticism or ridicule.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:23 pm

Actually, HA is breaking the rules.

Every time you arrive on a thread to simply make a post that attacks another poster that thread will be LOCKED.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Actually, HA is breaking the rules.

Every time you arrive on a thread to simply make a post that attacks another poster that thread will be LOCKED.

How has andy broken the rules, when he has commented on the attack here?

Shit stirring again and based off the worst speculation

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:25 pm

Some posters think they run this place.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:26 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Some posters think they run this place.

lol, did you not just attempt to charge Andy with breaking the rules?

Is that not you trying to run the place?

Double standards

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:28 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Some posters think they run this place.

Double standards

lol!

You're such a moron, and you're ganging up on Tommy. I don't think you care about the victim at all - you only care about "winning" an argument on here. Shame on you.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Double standards

lol!

You're such a moron, and you're ganging up on Tommy. I don't think you care about the victim at all - you only care about "winning" an argument on here. Shame on you.

Really, is that why I have made plenty of views on the attack?

Talk about misdirection and again defending Tommy, when he makes poor racial stereotype remarks again

You can think what you like of me, but as seen I constantly expose your double standards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:32 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Talk about misdirection and again defending Tommy, when he makes poor racial stereotype remarks again

You can think what you like of me, but as seen I constantly expose your double standards.

You don't have any views on the attack - you never do, you're only interested in harassing someone on this forum. At the moment, it's Tommy.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

You don't have any views on the attack - you never do, you're only interested in harassing someone on this forum. At the moment, it's Tommy.

Odd, as I can point to many views I have made and people can see that I have.

Whats up, not had your afternoon nap yet?

I will rightly be critical of poor views made by posters, which you are trying to stifle my right to free speech.

Quelle surprise

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:37 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I will rightly be critical of poor views made by posters, which you are trying to stifle my right to free speech.

Quelle surprise

You've been harassing Tommy to condemn the attack and show some concern for the victim, but you've spent most of the thread attacking other posters - like you do on all most threads. You clearly don't give a stuff about this poor chap who was attacked.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Quelle surprise

You've been harassing Tommy to condemn the attack and show some concern for the victim, but you've spent most of the thread attacking other posters - like you do on all most threads. You clearly don't give a stuff about this poor chap who was attacked.

Has he condemned the attackers and shown concern for the victims.

There was 3 victims here.

Show me his posts, where he does?

I can ask of posters what I like, when they show ill concern for the victims.

So why are you excusing Tommy's ill concern and making unfounded charges on me?

Double standards again

Too easy for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:39 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Double standards again

Too easy for me.

You haven't shown any concern for the victim at all. You're too busy trying to score points. Hypocrite.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:40 pm

Thorin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Laughing

The telling one was your view to cast people who speak their mother tongue and can speak English, are cast as not able to speak English and you thought that was not racist.

Seems you are happy to ridicule others and countless groups of people and clearly do not like ridicule yourself when directed at you.

Double standards

The double standards are from you saying hand shandy can post what he likes, although breaking the rules of the forum... while you have been attacking me for 'posting what I like' throughout this thread, and trying to tell me what i can and cant say etc, when I have been posting within the forum rules!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Double standards again

Too easy for me.

You haven't shown any concern for the victim at all. You're too busy trying to score points. Hypocrite.

Again I have shown concern for the victims and condemned the attack

Show me where Tommy has, when he was more interested in conspiracies and the ethnicity of the attackers, when nobody made such views on this thread.

Double standards again

I have every right to be critical of poor views made.

If you do not like that, tough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:42 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Show me where Tommy has, when he was more interested in conspiracies and the ethnicity of the attackers, when nobody made such views on this thread.

Double standards again

No you haven't. I have every right to criticise you for your nasty attitude and obsession with point scoring.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Double standards again

No you haven't. I have every right to criticise you for your nasty attitude and obsession with point scoring.

This is a debate forum, where I am being critical of views and where I have also made views on the attack.

So not only are you lying, you are again itching for a fight and trying to excuse poor comments by then inventing unfounded accusations.

You are welcome to your immature views, good luck with that

So the best thing to do when you are acting like a toddler, is to starve you of attention.

Enjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:45 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

This is a debate forum, where I am being critical of views and where I have also made views on the attack.

So not only are you lying, you are again itching for a fight and trying to excuse poor comments but invented unfounded accusations.

So the best thing to do when you are acting like a toddler, is to starve you of attention.

Enjoy

I'm being critical of your views - ie, your obsession about scoring points rather than care about the actual attack.

Grow up and learn to debate properly.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

So not only are you lying, you are again itching for a fight and trying to excuse poor comments but invented unfounded accusations.

Enjoy

I'm being critical of your views - ie, your obsession about scoring points rather than care about the actual attack.

Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon - Page 3 SyF9yp

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:48 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon - Page 3 SyF9yp

There's no need to post pics of yourself - moron.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

There's no need to post pics of yourself - moron.

Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon - Page 3 FondHardChital

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:54 pm

See? I said you didn't give a toss about the victim, and you've just proved it. I can almost see the gleam in your eye when you realise you have yet another chance to have a fight, and another chance to troll and spam yet another thread. Cool
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:55 pm

Thorin wrote:Detectives are investigating whether some of those involved had been drinking in the Goat.
Managers at the pub said they were saddened to hear of the incident, adding: “We do not in any way condone such action and we will do anything within our powers to help police to bring those that carried out this act to book. To the victim, we pray for his speedy recovery.”

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/01/asylum-seeker-fights-for-life-after-hate-attack-in-london

So its a possibility some of the attackers could be black.

If they are, I still condemn them for this cowardly attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:56 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Double standards

The double standards are from you saying hand shandy can post what he likes, although breaking the rules of the forum... while you have been attacking me for 'posting what I like' throughout this thread, and trying to tell me what i can and cant say etc, when I have been posting within the forum rules!!!

You carry on Tommy - at least you're discussing the topic. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:56 pm

Thorin wrote:
eddie wrote:

Rolling Eyes  why not wait until you know?

Correct Eddie and that no matter what ethnicity the attackers are. Its still a hate crime and they should be condemned for such a cowardly attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:58 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Double standards

He never broke the rules, as he made points on topic and his name is Andy.

I am rightly being critical of your racial stereotypes.

Its easy to ridicule your poor and paranoid posts

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:58 pm

Raggs IS breaking rhe forum rules. Has parachuted in on a topic that was being discussed by Thorin Tom and myself  . She hasnt  mentioned the racist attack, merely arrived to defend her forum lover.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:01 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Raggs IS breaking rhe forum rules. Has parachuted in on a topic that was being discussed by Thorin Tom and myself  . She hasnt  mentioned the racist attack, merely arrived to defend her forum lover.

I did mention the attack - more than you did. You can't accuse me of breaking the rules when you dropped in just to attack Tommy.

Unless of course, you're a hypocrite like Didge. Cool
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:03 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Raggs IS breaking rhe forum rules. Has parachuted in on a topic that was being discussed by Thorin Tom and myself  . She hasnt  mentioned the racist attack, merely arrived to defend her forum lover.

Spot on. and as I said earlier on the first page.

"Do you know what sickens me more here by both Tommy and Rags remarks?

That they both fail to either condemn the violence and hate here, but misdirect and make paranoid claims over whether white people might be involved and offer up outrage, that some might be.

I mean seriously, WTF?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:06 pm

So Rags. Do you 100% abhor and condemn the attack?
Only the oolice actually KNOW the ethnicty of ths attackers, so please do not speculate on whether they were black, brown, yellow, white, green or Muslim.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:08 pm

Angry Andy wrote:So Rags. Do you 100% abhor and condemn the attack?
Only the oolice actually KNOW the ethnicty of ths attackers, so please do not speculate on whether they were black, brown, yellow, white, green or Muslim.

Read back and see.

Or are you too busy sucking up to your forum lover, Didge? Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:10 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:So Rags. Do you 100% abhor and condemn the attack?

Read back and see.

Are you calling both Andy and myself gay or bisexual now?

Bigotry ensues it seems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Which is more than you are, Rags. 
Binary question. A simple 2 or 3 letter word answer will suffice, which has proved to diffucult for Tom to compute, even though he is a genius.
Do YOU 100% condemn the attack?

Last edited by Angry Andy on Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:13 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Double standards again

What poor views have i made here on this thread... !!!???

When everything I have said is either being confirmed as being true, or looking increasingly likely to be true...!!!???

I quite rightly criticised the way the news media reports were written and that descriptions were not confirmed... which left some people frothing at the mouth about white English far right Nazi racist thugs etc... as the news reports were written to suggest... and I was attacked for daring to say that I didn't believe the attackers were white british at all!!!

Looks like my views have been bang on the money all along!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:15 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Read back and see.

Bigotry ensues it seems.

What's wrong with being gay or bisexual? You're such a bigot!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:16 pm

Angry Andy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Which is more than you are, Rags. 
Binary question. A simple 2 or 3 letter word answer will suffice, which has proved to diffucult for Tom to compute, even though he is a genius.
Do YOU 100% condemn the attack?

I already replied. Try reading the thread instead of thinking up the next round of abuse you can hurl at Tommy.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:17 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Double standards again

What poor views have i made here on this thread... !!!???

When everything I have said is either being confirmed as being true, or looking increasingly likely to be true...!!!???

I quite rightly criticised the way the news media reports were written and that descriptions were not confirmed... which left some people frothing at the mouth about white English far right Nazi racist thugs etc... as the news reports were written to suggest... and I was attacked for daring to say that I didn't believe the attackers were white british at all!!!

Looks like my views have been bang on the money all along!!!

Did you not ask me how it was racist to cast people as not speaking English, based off a poor stereotype where they would be speaking in their mother tongue, can speak English and yet castigated for this?

Nothing has been confirmed as true, yet more paranoia.

It was you that made paranoid claims over whether the media was painted this as an attacked by white Brits.
None of them did and neither did any of the posters.

You were thus more interested in the ethnicity of the attackers, than you were of the victims themselves.

If you don;t like criticism and ridicule for poor points you make, then why are you on a forum then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:19 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Bigotry ensues it seems.

What's wrong with being gay or bisexual? You're such a bigot!

I am neither gay or bisexual.

So its you being the bigot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next