NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

+8
Original Quill
eddie
Andy
JulesV
Ben Reilly
Raggamuffin
Tommy Monk
Syl
12 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon - Page 6 Empty Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

A teenage asylum seeker is fighting for his life after a "brutal attack" by a gang in south London in what police are treating as a hate crime.

The 17-year-old was waiting at a bus stop with two friends in Croydon, when he was set upon by about eight youths. They asked him where he was from before chasing him down the road and attacking him.
The Met Police said the boy suffered serious head injuries and is in a critical condition in hospital.
His two friends escaped with minor injuries.

The attack happened in Shrublands Avenue at 23:40 BST on Friday. No arrests have been made.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-39466502

Back to top Go down

Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon - Page 6 Empty Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:34 pm

If they can't speak English then it is not racist to say they can't speak English...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon - Page 6 Empty Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:35 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

How can it be racist to point out that someone doesn't speak English?

Didge has said that earlier on this thread...!

Laughing

I think his knickers are getting so twisted that it's cutting off the blood flow to his brain!!!

How odd to claim that saying someone can't speak English is racist. scratch
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:35 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:If they can't speak English then it is not racist to say they can't speak English...

Also, not being able to speak English doesn't necessarily depend on what race someone is.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:36 pm

Tommy wrote:
"...Yeah sorry,shrublands is a wonderful place( if you forget about the gangs,drugs,fights,p
eople who can't speak English,nappies thrown out of windows,vandalism ands tonnes of litter everywhere )..."
[/quote]

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:36 pm

Thorin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
"...Yeah sorry,shrublands is a wonderful place( if you forget about the gangs,drugs,fights,p
eople who can't speak English,nappies thrown out of windows,vandalism ands tonnes of litter everywhere )..."

That was a comment from the local news article link!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:37 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Which you posted from a far right poster

So how can you know whether they can speak English or not?

Last edited by Thorin on Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:38 pm

You approve of nappies being thrown out of windows, vandalism, and litter then Didge?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:You approve of nappies being thrown out of windows, vandalism, and litter then Didge?

Where is the evidence for that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:41 pm

Thorin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Which you posted from a far right Web site.

No... it was the local croydon guardian newspaper Web site article...!!!

lol!

Think you need to have a lay down in a darkened room for a while Didge... you're losing the plot mate!!!

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:42 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Which you posted from a far right poster

So how can you know whether they can speak English or not?

No... it was the local croydon guardian newspaper Web site article...!!!

lol!

Think you need to have a lay down in a darkened room for a while Didge... you're losing the plot mate!!!

And as I said the comment was made by a Far right poster in the comments section of that paper.

Think you need to go to specsavers Tommy

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:42 pm

Nice edit Didge. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:42 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:You approve of nappies being thrown out of windows, vandalism, and litter then Didge?

Evidence for what?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:43 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Nice edit Didge. Laughing

Which Tommy copied across

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:43 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Evidence for what?

The claim you made.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:43 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Evidence for what?

The claim you made.

I didn't make a claim.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

The claim you made.

I didn't make a claim.

You asked:

"You approve of nappies being thrown out of windows, vandalism, and litter then Didge?"

I then asked where is the evidence for this?

Make your mind up Rags

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:45 pm

Yes... quick on the edit there dodge...!

You had posted that it was from a far right Web site...

But anyway... why do you think that a local persons account of their experience of the area makes them 'far right'...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:47 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I didn't make a claim.

You asked:

"You approve of nappies being thrown out of windows, vandalism, and litter then Didge?"

Make your mind up Rags

That wasn't a claim. You always have a problem with question marks don't you?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:47 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Yes... quick on the edit there dodge...!

But anyway... why do you think that a local persons account of their experience of the area makes them 'far right'...!?

By those sort of views, very much so.

Again how can he state whether of not they can speak English?

Personal experience?
Someone anonymous on the comments section?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:48 pm

Come on Tommy - If they have an aversion to nappies being thrown out of windows, they must be far right. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:48 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

You asked:

Make your mind up Rags

I want to know where is the evidence for this claim?

You cant provide any, so you want me to condemn something you cannot prove happened?

How odd indeed.

If you have evidence of this happening, I will happily condemn for you Rags

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:49 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You cant provide any, so you want me to condemn something you cannot prove happened?

How odd indeed.

There was no claim Didge. Keep up.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:50 pm

Good night Didge... I've had enough of your idiocy for today!!!

Night Raggs... have fun!!!

Try not to break him...!

:lol!;
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:50 pm

"Yeah sorry,shrublands is a wonderful place( if you forget about the gangs,drugs,fights,p
eople who can't speak English"

How is not speaking English making a place bad to live?

Answers on a postcard

Will love to see the explanations for this bigotry and they claim its not Far Right?

Take your time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

How odd indeed.

There was no claim Didge. Keep up.

So you want me to condemn nothing that has happened.

How odd.

Take your time Rags

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Come on Tommy - If they have an aversion to nappies being thrown out of windows, they must be far right. Laughing

Yes... only far right white british racist Nazi thugs are opposed to window nappy throwing scum bags...!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:54 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes... only far right white british racist Nazi thugs are opposed to window nappy throwing scum bags...!!!

"Yeah sorry,shrublands is a wonderful place( if you forget about the gangs,drugs,fights,people who can't speak English"

How is not speaking English making a place bad to live?

Answers on a postcard

Will love to see the explanations for this bigotry and they claim its not Far Right?

Take your time

Last edited by Thorin on Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:54 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Good night Didge... I've had enough of your idiocy for today!!!

Night Raggs... have fun!!!

Try not to break him...!

:lol!;

I'm going as well Tommy - early start tomorrow. Night!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:55 pm

Night Rags and Tommy

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:48 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

I bet there is much more to this story than the media is making it out to be...

Sounds to me that this was very much a targeted attack... but I bet it has nothing to do with him being an asylum seeker!!!

And... I bet that the attackers had not come from being in the pub, and I bet they were not white English either... although i have read a couple of the articles where there is clear mention of attackers coming from/leaving towards the direction of the pub at the time around 11.30pm of attack, and the attack being described as 'racist'... which is suggestive of the attackers being a group of pissed up white English male racist thugs... who just happened to randomly encounter the other 3 and who then decided to set upon them for no reason other than their 'racism'!!!

What a load of bollocks!!!

The suspects are black. Not that this makes a difference to the attack. But people seem to assume that any attacks on migrants are perpetrated by white people.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:45 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4374572/CCTV-3-suspects-wanted-asylum-seeker-attack.html

Trust odious Dianne Abbot to get in on the act and make a complete fool of herself once more. How she can blame this sort of thuggery on the Tories and Brexit is beyond belief.

'Diane Abbott was denounced as 'sickening' after she blamed Brexit and the Tories for the gang attack on the teenage asylum seeker in Croydon.
Labour's Shadow Home Secretary sought political gain while the 17-year-old Kurdish Iranian was fighting for his life in hospital.
After the brutal assault in South London, Miss Abbott blamed the Conservatives for the incident, saying: 'Sadly, this is not an isolated incident but part of a sustained increase in hate crimes that this Tory Government is yet to offer any effective response to.
'With Right-wing politicians across the world scapegoating migrants, refugees and others for their economic problems, we are seeing a deeply worrying rise in the politics of hate.
'We must make clear that there is no place for anti-foreigner myths, racism and hate in our society.' Miss Abbott then went on Sky News to suggest Brexit had been a factor. 'I'm not surprised in the attack because we have seen a rise in hate crime and anti-migrant feeling, particularly since Brexit,' she said. 'Much of the Brexit campaign was around fear of migrants, this now is being reflected in the rise in hate crime.
'I'm hearing anecdotal evidence of people being shouted at and abused in the street. I've not been attacked, but friends and family members have been shouted at in the street.'
Chris Philp, the Tory MP for Croydon South, said it was 'despicable' to blame the referendum for the attack.
'This is a sickening attempt by Diane Abbott to politicise what is an awful crime that has been condemned by people across the political spectrum,' he said. 'What she seems to be doing is to attribute blame for the rise in hate crime to political parties – that is completely unjustified and unreasonable.'

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:49 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

I bet there is much more to this story than the media is making it out to be...

Sounds to me that this was very much a targeted attack... but I bet it has nothing to do with him being an asylum seeker!!!

And... I bet that the attackers had not come from being in the pub, and I bet they were not white English either... although i have read a couple of the articles where there is clear mention of attackers coming from/leaving towards the direction of the pub at the time around 11.30pm of attack, and the attack being described as 'racist'... which is suggestive of the attackers being a group of pissed up white English male racist thugs... who just happened to randomly encounter the other 3 and who then decided to set upon them for no reason other than their 'racism'!!!

What a load of bollocks!!!

The suspects are black. Not that this makes a difference to the attack.   But people seem to assume that any attacks on migrants are perpetrated by white people.

There is some truth in that, as Tommy was pointing out yesterday. Mention gangs of thugs, pubs, attacks on immigrants or asylum seekers,  and I do believe some people assume the thugs are white Brits.
People like Dianne Abbot encourage this myth.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:21 pm

Looks like I was 100% correct...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:32 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

I don't think anyone else here mentioned  the attackers colour Tommy, I'm sure some people did presume the way the media reported this but it wasn't mentioned on here.
And it seems he was targeted because he is an asylum seeker, at least that's what the police believe.

The attack details are horrible, the poor man was repeatedly kicked and punched in the head  by this gang as he lay helpless  on the floor. Many people stood around watching.
Its despicable.

5 people have so far been charged.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-39479476

"Five people have been charged over an attack on a teenage asylum seeker in south London, police say.
The Kurdish-Iranian 17-year-old was approached at a bus stop before being chased and subjected to a "brutal attack" by up to 30 people.

He was left with a fractured skull and a blood clot on his brain after the assault in Croydon on Friday.

The five were charged with violent disorder, while one was also charged with racially aggravated GBH.
In total, 11 people have been arrested and officers are trying to locate five others. They have also released CCTV images of two men they would like to speak to about what they describe as a racially motivated attack.
All those arrested are aged between 17 and 24."
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:27 pm

Syl wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4374572/CCTV-3-suspects-wanted-asylum-seeker-attack.html

Trust odious Dianne Abbot to get in on the act and make a complete fool of herself once more. How she can blame this sort of thuggery on the Tories and Brexit is beyond belief.

'Diane Abbott was denounced as 'sickening' after she blamed Brexit and the Tories for the gang attack on the teenage asylum seeker in Croydon.
Labour's Shadow Home Secretary sought political gain while the 17-year-old Kurdish Iranian was fighting for his life in hospital.
After the brutal assault in South London, Miss Abbott blamed the Conservatives for the incident, saying: 'Sadly, this is not an isolated incident but part of a sustained increase in hate crimes that this Tory Government is yet to offer any effective response to.
'With Right-wing politicians across the world scapegoating migrants, refugees and others for their economic problems, we are seeing a deeply worrying rise in the politics of hate.
'We must make clear that there is no place for anti-foreigner myths, racism and hate in our society.' Miss Abbott then went on Sky News to suggest Brexit had been a factor. 'I'm not surprised in the attack because we have seen a rise in hate crime and anti-migrant feeling, particularly since Brexit,' she said. 'Much of the Brexit campaign was around fear of migrants, this now is being reflected in the rise in hate crime.
'I'm hearing anecdotal evidence of people being shouted at and abused in the street. I've not been attacked, but friends and family members have been shouted at in the street.'
Chris Philp, the Tory MP for Croydon South, said it was 'despicable' to blame the referendum for the attack.
'This is a sickening attempt by Diane Abbott to politicise what is an awful crime that has been condemned by people across the political spectrum,' he said. 'What she seems to be doing is to attribute blame for the rise in hate crime to political parties – that is completely unjustified and unreasonable.'

She's a self serving attention seeking bore.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:28 pm

Syl wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

I don't think anyone else here mentioned  the attackers colour Tommy, I'm sure some people did presume the way the media reported this but it wasn't mentioned on here.
And it seems he was targeted because he is an asylum seeker, at least that's what the police believe.

The attack details are horrible, the poor man was repeatedly kicked and punched in the head  by this gang as he lay helpless  on the floor. Many people stood around watching.
Its despicable.

"Five people have been charged over an attack on a teenage asylum seeker in south London, police say.
The Kurdish-Iranian 17-year-old was approached at a bus stop before being chased and subjected to a "brutal attack" by up to 30 people.

He was left with a fractured skull and a blood clot on his brain after the assault in Croydon on Friday.

The five were charged with violent disorder, while one was also charged with racially aggravated GBH.
In total, 11 people have been arrested and officers are trying to locate five others. They have also released CCTV images of two men they would like to speak to about what they describe as a racially motivated attack.

It was more like a mob.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:32 pm

And he was specifically targeted for some reason... if there were so many attackers then his friends didn't escape with luck... they were not targeted...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:47 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:And he was specifically targeted for some reason... if there were so many attackers then his friends didn't escape with luck... they were not targeted...

Why they did that is open to much speculation. Was some comment passed? An insult or slur? Who started it? I know that some people don't need any provocation to start a fight, or pick on someone, but perhaps something happened to incur the wrath of so many people. Either way it's horrible. There's nothing worse than a lynch mob.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:19 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

The suspects are black. Not that this makes a difference to the attack.   But people seem to assume that any attacks on migrants are perpetrated by white people.

There is some truth in that, as Tommy was pointing out yesterday. Mention gangs of thugs, pubs, attacks on immigrants or asylum seekers,  and I do believe some people assume the thugs are white Brits.

That's pretty much what I said yesterday.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:22 pm

Syl wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Its despicable.

So they're not charging them with attempted murder after all? The charges are too lenient.

The photos I've seen are of white people.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:28 pm

Drugs?
Gangs?

Sounds like there was a specific reason rather than a random 'racist' attack.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:31 pm

They should be charged with attempted murder and agree with Rags, the charges are too lenient.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

And exactly what I was getting at from start of this thread too!

What pictures of 'whites' Raggs?

(Good evening to you by the way!)
Laughing
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:34 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

But none of the media made any such claim and it was Tommy the only poster here claiming that the media were insinuating that the attackers were white British.
I mean Dianne abbot is racist herself, so she is hardly the backing for Tommy's claim, when some will always accuse white Brits.

Tommy made some very poor accusations throughout this and failed to wait for the facts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:35 pm

Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon - Page 6 Nintchdbpict000313585326

Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon - Page 6 Nintchdbpict000313584986

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3240716/teen-asylum-seeker-hate-attack-croydon-recker-ahmed/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:38 pm

Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon - Page 6 TELEMMGLPICT000124974430-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqRpPMGTsZE2VkCOUGG1TJXwZNrEAvzS9mNallJ52D6Hw

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/03/police-reveal-cctv-three-croydon-suspects-emerges-20-people/

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:39 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

And exactly what I was getting at from start of this thread too!

What pictures of 'whites' Raggs?

(Good evening to you by the way!)
Laughing

Evening Tommy!

The ones Didge just posted.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:40 pm

Maybe they'll charge some of them with attempted murder. The arrests yesterday were on the grounds of suspicion of attempted murder I think.

It's not right that it should be "assault" or whatever.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:43 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Maybe they'll charge some of them with attempted murder. The arrests yesterday were on the grounds of suspicion of attempted murder I think.

It's not right that it should be "assault" or whatever.

Agreed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Its despicable.

So they're not charging them with attempted murder after all? The charges are too lenient.

The photos I've seen are of white people.

I agree that the charges are far too lenient.
I have seen pics of black and white people connected with this attack, I don't think it makes any difference what they are tbh, they are cowards who attack mob handed whatever their shade.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next