NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britain faces 90 million asylum seeker bill....

Go down

Britain faces 90 million asylum seeker bill.... Empty Britain faces 90 million asylum seeker bill....

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:50 pm

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/604171/migrant-crisis-asylum-seekers-Britain-EU-Jean-Claude-Juncker-Nigel-Farage-UKIP

Yesterday European Commission president Jean-Claude Juncker issued compulsory refugee quotas to member states so that they can share the burden.

But even though Britain has opted out of the ruling, the Government will still have to foot the bill, according to a Downing Street spokesman.

The costs will be met by the EU's Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund – which Britain pays in to.

And officials will demand an extra £780 million from governments to fund the relocation.

The countries taking in refugees from Syria, Afghanistan and Eritrea will be given £6,000 per person.

Britain's total cost will be £90 million over two years.

Back to top Go down

Britain faces 90 million asylum seeker bill.... Empty Re: Britain faces 90 million asylum seeker bill....

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:55 pm

wow and then the government announce pension age to rise , seems so fair doesn't it how taking in immigrants and refugees makes our lives so much easier .

Back to top Go down

Britain faces 90 million asylum seeker bill.... Empty Re: Britain faces 90 million asylum seeker bill....

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:58 pm

why do they need £6000 each , all they should be receiving is food and a tent to sleep in and that is more than our homeless are receiving most sleep in cardboard boxes and eat food from bins .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:36 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:why do they need £6000 each , all they should be receiving is food and a tent to sleep in and that is more than our homeless are receiving most sleep in cardboard boxes and eat food from bins .

i agree the food should be as many bacon sandwiches as they can eat....Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:41 pm

heavenlyfatheryetagain wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:why do they need £6000 each , all they should be receiving is food and a tent to sleep in and that is more than our homeless are receiving most sleep in cardboard boxes and eat food from bins .

i agree the food should be as many bacon sandwiches as they can eat....Smile  

not nice , but i do think they should be given food drink and a tent to live in why should they be treated differently to our homeless when the government don't help them .

And before anyone moans about the tent accommodation there are families living in tents in this country all the year round and worse still cardboard boxes or just sleeping in shop doorways .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:57 pm

Read the comments at the end of that article in the OP. Talk about uneducated fools. Here is the mentality of one of them:

''I have Slovakians living next door to me in a rented house paid by the British taxpayer (of which I am one).Yesterday I was painting my rendered house and the Slovakian housewive came out and looked at me as if she was sick of the sight of me.WELL I AM SICK OF THESE FORIENGERS WHO NO RIGHT TO BE HERE.I mean,that is really taking the p..s when these INVADERS look at British people as if they are sick of the sight of the British.''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:03 pm

Christie , do you go about with your eyes closed ? I just wonder because i see homeless British people who are living on the streets and have nothing , if you can pass them by without an ounce of compassion then i wonder how you have compassion for refugees ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:10 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:Christie , do you go about with your eyes closed ? I just wonder because i see homeless British people who are living on the streets and have nothing , if you can pass them by without an ounce of compassion then i wonder how you have compassion for refugees ?

And where exactly have I insinuated that I have no compassion for the homeless? Or that I would pass them by? Unlike yourself, I have compassion for everyone in genuine need and have indeed helped many destitute people both in this country and overseas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:11 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:Christie , do you go about with your eyes closed ? I just wonder because i see homeless British people who are living on the streets and have nothing , if you can pass them by without an ounce of compassion then i wonder how you have compassion for refugees ?

How many are now living in your home then?

I mean you just said you see many, so what have you done?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:15 pm

Christie wrote:

And where exactly have I insinuated that I have no compassion for the homeless? Or that I would pass them by? Unlike yourself, I have compassion for everyone in genuine need and have indeed helped many destitute people both in this country and overseas.

Where have i said i have no compassion for refugees ? I think all i am protesting about is that they shouldn't be here because our own are homeless , but you seem to not care about our own homeless you seem to just want the refugees catered for regardless of our own countries crisis.

For your information me and my husband have been to Kenya a few times to help build schools with our own money and time and also on the mercy ships , you don't know me from Adam but you have certainly judged me and i have to wonder if that has been influenced by a certain member on here .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:16 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

None and they never will , but every Sunday me and HF run a soup kitchen from our church and we tithe £100 a week into the running of that .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:18 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

None and they never will , but every Sunday me and HF run a soup kitchen from our church and we tithe £100 a week into the running of that .

To be honest I doubt you even do that.
If you are going to blast people over what they do ensure you do plenty which as seen is poor to say the least even if I believe you.

Lesson learnt?
I doubt it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:20 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
Christie wrote:

Where have i said i have no compassion for refugees ? I think all i am protesting about is that they shouldn't be here because our own are homeless , but you seem to not care about our own homeless you seem to just want the refugees catered for regardless of our own countries crisis.

For your information me and my husband have been to Kenya a few times to help build schools with our own money and time and also on the mercy ships , you don't know me from Adam but you have certainly judged me and i have to wonder if that has been influenced by a certain member on here .

No one has any need to influence me. Your numerous posts on this forum speak for itself and allow me to judge you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:21 pm

doubt all you like coochy i don't care you asked me what i do to help and told you.

Most homeless people are drug addicts and alcoholics and it is advised not to let them in your home .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:21 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

If you are going to blast people over what they do ensure you do plenty which as seen is poor to say the least even if I believe you.

Lesson learnt?
I doubt it

well your opinion means squat to anyone on this forum...

we don't need your approval, what we do for Jesus is ours to do...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:23 pm

Christie wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

No one has any need to influence me. Your numerous posts on this forum speak for itself and allow me to judge you.

well you shouldn't judge before you know a person , yes i have very strong opinions about moslems and refugees and gay marriage but that doesn't mean i have no compassion .

“Don't judge a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes”.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:25 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Lesson learnt?
I doubt it

Coming from a brainless fuckwit like yourself I find that hilarious

You do fuck all for anyone but yourselves.

Jesus was a man nothing more, so you are doing it for yourselves

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:29 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

tut tut bug boy language coming out...

so you have decided Jesus did exist, Praise the Lord ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:30 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
Christie wrote:

well you shouldn't judge before you know a person , yes i have very strong opinions about moslems and refugees and gay marriage but that doesn't mean i have no compassion .

Could have fooled me. You seem to be intolerant of a lot of things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:31 pm

Christie wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

Could have fooled me. You seem to be intolerant of a lot of things.

you are not fooling anyone....lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:32 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

He was just a man and thus you are selfish end of

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:38 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

He was just a man and thus you are selfish end of

at least you have decide Jesus is real, just yesterday you didn't know...lol

tell us why you think the character of just a man as you call him is worth emulating...why his teachings were so good...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down