NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

+8
Original Quill
eddie
Andy
JulesV
Ben Reilly
Raggamuffin
Tommy Monk
Syl
12 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon Empty Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:30 pm

A teenage asylum seeker is fighting for his life after a "brutal attack" by a gang in south London in what police are treating as a hate crime.

The 17-year-old was waiting at a bus stop with two friends in Croydon, when he was set upon by about eight youths. They asked him where he was from before chasing him down the road and attacking him.
The Met Police said the boy suffered serious head injuries and is in a critical condition in hospital.
His two friends escaped with minor injuries.

The attack happened in Shrublands Avenue at 23:40 BST on Friday. No arrests have been made.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-39466502

Back to top Go down

Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon Empty Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Syl Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:42 pm

Cowardly bastards.
Attacks like this, targeting young and vulnerable people are despicable.
Hoping the lad recovers and the attackers found and punished fittingly.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon Empty Re: Teenage asylum seeker brutally attacked in Croydon

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:53 pm

Syl wrote:Cowardly bastards.
Attacks like this, targeting young and vulnerable people are despicable.
Hoping the lad recovers and the attackers found and punished fittingly.

Ditto.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:28 pm

I bet there is much more to this story than the media is making it out to be...

Sounds to me that this was very much a targeted attack... but I bet it has nothing to do with him being an asylum seeker!!!

And... I bet that the attackers had not come from being in the pub, and I bet they were not white English either... although i have read a couple of the articles where there is clear mention of attackers coming from/leaving towards the direction of the pub at the time around 11.30pm of attack, and the attack being described as 'racist'... which is suggestive of the attackers being a group of pissed up white English male racist thugs... who just happened to randomly encounter the other 3 and who then decided to set upon them for no reason other than their 'racism'!!!

What a load of bollocks!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:36 pm

Some thugs go round team handed looking for victims.
They may have attacked this particular lad because he was different to them in some way....cowards like this don't need much of a reason, but whatever their imagined 'reason' for attacking him makes no difference really....they are arseholes and deserve everything they get when they are found....which hopefully they will be.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:36 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

I bet there is much more to this story than the media is making it out to be...

Sounds to me that this was very much a targeted attack... but I bet it has nothing to do with him being an asylum seeker!!!

And... I bet that the attackers had not come from being in the pub, and I bet they were not white English either... although i have read a couple of the articles where there is clear mention of attackers coming from/leaving towards the direction of the pub at the time around 11.30pm of attack, and the attack being described as 'racist'... which is suggestive of the attackers being a group of pissed up white English male racist thugs... who just happened to randomly encounter the other 3 and who then decided to set upon them for no reason other than their 'racism'!!!

What a load of bollocks!!!

Wow, talk about first failing to condemn the attack and now make out that the victim's friend are lying.

"It is understood that the suspects asked the victim where he was from, and when they established that he was an asylum seeker they chased him and launched a brutal attack."

Yeah your response was a load of bollocks
There was no description claiming the attackers were white or English, so where does that paranoia come from?

Clearly the Police believe this was a hate crime, so why are you without any knowledge clearly claiming the Police are lying?

This was a vicious and unprovoked attack, that has left him near deaths door and you post up the most ridiculous excuses here.

Are you claiming hate crimes don't happen in this country?

Talk about not actually seeing what is wrong here by the attack and poorly making excuses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:03 pm

Where have i ever posted support for gang violence Didge!?

What I am saying is very clear...

I have read a few different sourced news reports of this violent attack... but each one is portraying this as a completely random and unprovoked and racist attack on this victim and his 2 friends, by a group of 8 men who were coming from/heading to the direction of a nearby pub... and who had randomly encountered these 3, and then only focused their attack on one of them after he revealed he was an asylum seeker...!

This suggestive style of reporting also leaves the impression that the attackers were white English racist thugs...!

I am saying that I don't believe that this was a random attack... or that it was because the victim was an asylum seeker...

I also don't believe that the attackers were a gang of white English racist thugs!!!

Why are there no descriptions of the attackers...!?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:17 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Where have i ever posted support for gang violence Didge!?
Thorin wrote: By your continued fail,ure to condemn and hen invoking paranoid conspiracies

What I am saying is very clear..

Thorin wrote: Really? Based on what facts?

I have read a few different sourced news reports of this violent attack... but each one is portraying this as a completely random and unprovoked and racist attack on this victim and his 2 friends, by a group of 8 men who were coming from/heading to the direction of a nearby pub... and who had randomly encountered these 3, and then only focused their attack on one of them after he revealed he was an asylum seeker...!
Thorin wrote: And yet you claim the media is making more out of this and then fail to produce any evidence for your absurd and paranoid claims. By the way, all 3 were attacked.

Scotland Yard said the boy is in a critical condition in hospital and fighting for his life, while his two friends escaped with minor injuries.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/01/teenage-asylum-seeker-critically-hospital-brutal-gang-attack/

This suggestive style of reporting also leaves the impression that the attackers were white English racist thugs...!
Thorin wrote: Really? Based on what facts or claims?

I am saying that I don't believe that this was a random attack... or that it was because the victim was an asylum seeker...
Thorin wrote: So you are saying the other victims are lying and that the police are lying based on your paranoia?

I also don't believe that the attackers were a gang of white English racist thugs!!!
Thorin wrote: Where has anyone claimed that they were?

Why are there no descriptions of the attackers...!?

As its early stages and the victims are in shock

You need to sort out your paranoia mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:20 pm

I will add one damning point to your claim.

Are you suggesting, only English people have to be white or are white to you?

Its seems the only racism is coming from you Tommy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:38 pm

Some headlines...

Croydon attack: Teen asylum seeker fighting for life after being brutally attacked by 'gang of racist thugs' | London Evening Standard
Evening Standard › uk › News › Crime

Asylum seeker in 'critical condition' after suspected racist attack in Croydon | ...
Metro › uk › 2017/04/01 ›

Teen asylum seeker critically ill after 'racist gang' beat him up at a bus-stop - The Sun
The Sun › uk › news ›

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:41 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Some headlines...

Croydon attack: Teen asylum seeker fighting for life after being brutally attacked by 'gang of racist thugs' | London Evening Standard

Asylum seeker in 'critical condition' after suspected racist attack in Croydon | ...

Teen asylum seeker critically ill after 'racist gang' beat him up at a bus-stop - The Sun
The Sun › uk › news ›

The victim was from Iraq

Does that rule out black and Asians Tommy?

Hence your view is that only white people can be English based on your views.

What if they were a mix of white, Asian and Black English here that attacked him?

I see no claim of white Tommy, do you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:41 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Some headlines...

The Sun › uk › news ›

The victim was from Iraq (thus more likely Arab)

Does that rule out black and Asians Tommy?

Hence your view is that only white people can be English based on your views.

What if they were a mix of white, Asian and Black English here that attacked him?

I see no claim of white English Tommy, do you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:41 pm

When people talk about gangs of racist thugs, they do generally mean white thugs.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:When people talk about gangs of racist thugs, they do generally mean white thugs.

Only if you are racist yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:43 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:When people talk about gangs of racist thugs, they do generally mean white thugs.

Nope. It's just the way it is Didge, it's just the way it is.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:45 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Is it?

I see no claim of white, do you?

It seems you and Tommy are led by racism itself

Can not Iraqi's be the victims of racism?

So is there no such thing as racism against the Irish?

Are they not white?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:46 pm

For the record, Arabs are Caucasians.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:49 pm

Do you know what sickens me more here by both Tommy and Rags remarks?

That they both fail to either condemn the violence and hate here, but misdirect and make paranoid claims over whether white people might be involved and offer up outrage, that some might be.

I mean seriously, WTF?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:52 pm

Thorin wrote:Do you know what sickens me more here by both Tommy and Rags remarks?

That they both fail to either condemn the violence and hate here, but misdirect and make paranoid claims over whether white people might be involved and offer up outrage, that some might be.

I mean seriously, WTF?

You seem to be sickened by so much that your sickness has taken over your mind.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:Do you know what sickens me more here by both Tommy and Rags remarks?

I mean seriously, WTF?

Oh so after i expose your idiocy, you resort to infantile bahviour

Go figure

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:56 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Go figure

I see you're going to spam yet another thread with inane nonsense and paranoia.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:58 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Is it?

Are they not white?

Do you think there's such a thing as racism against the Irish? If so, you presumably think there's such a thing as racist against the English.

It's not racist to say that when people talk about gangs of racist thugs, they generally mean white thugs. You're just being silly and argumentative again.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Go figure

I see you are unable to get off your couch again

Is that after eating countless cakes again?

You see i can treat you like a child, if you wish to act like a child

Stick to the points of the debate or as fare as I am concerned get some excercize fatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:01 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Stick to the points of the debate or as fare as I am concerned get some excercize fatty

I'm not sitting on a couch, and I'm not fat. I think you'll find it's you acting like a child. Had a bad day again? You're picking arguments all over the place.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:02 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Is it?

Are they not white?

Do you think there's such a thing as racism against the Irish? If so, you presumably think there's such a thing as racist against the English.

It's not racist to say that when people talk about gangs of racist thugs, they generally mean white thugs. You're just being silly and argumentative again.

There is such a thing as racism against English

This is not the case here and I often speak out against racism against whites.

Do you forget my recent views on South Africa, where the current President wants to rob white farmers?

Its racist to invent and presume as both you and Tommy have off no description of the attackers

Clearly you think racially only some white people can hate Arabs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

I'm not sitting on a couch, and I'm not fat. I think you'll find it's you acting like a child. Had a bad day again? You're picking arguments all over the place.

My apologies, lying on the couch would have been more apt, as its your armchair.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:04 pm

Just read somewhere that victim is 'kurdish' and was attacked by a gang of asylum seekers...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:05 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Just read somewhere that victim is 'kurdish' and was attacked by a gang of asylum seekers...

So you admit, your first views were based on paranoia and that you have still failed to condemn the attack?

Will you only condemn the attack, if you think the attackers are not English?

I rest my case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:06 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

My apologies, lying on the couch would have been more apt, as its your armchair.

Laughing

I'm not lying on a couch either. I'm good at typing but it's difficult to do it lying on a couch.

If you're having a bad day, have a drink or something - it'll cheer you up.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:07 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Really? That changes the story a bit.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:08 pm

Thorin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

So you admit, your first views were based on paranoia and that you have still failed to condemn the attack?

Will you only condemn the attack, if you think the attackers are not English?

I rest my case.

Thank goodness for that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:09 pm

And I have also seen plenty of comments from white British and from others who say they are ashamed of white Brits for being such racist/fascist scum... etc...!

Looks like it wasn't just me who thought the Media spin suggested a gang of white racist thugs were responsible for an unprovoked attack on this asylum seeker for being an asylum seeker...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Laughing

I'm not lying on a couch either. I'm good at typing but it's difficult to do it lying on a couch.

Of course you are and have the laptop resting on your over-sized belly Rags.. Laughing

I am having a great day and happy to return to the debate after you deliberately tried to again misdirect it.

Blame yourself for being so immature.

The gloves are off now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:10 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:And I have also seen plenty of comments from white British and from others who say they are ashamed of white Brits for being such racist/fascist scum... etc...!

Looks like it wasn't just me who thought the Media spin suggested a gang of white racist thugs were responsible for an unprovoked attack on this asylum seeker for being an asylum seeker...!?

So your defense is people being as paranoid as you.

Wow

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:11 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Of course you are and have the laptop resting on your over-sized belly Rags.. Laughing

I am having a great day and happy to return to the debate after you deliberately tried to again misdirect it.

The gloves are off now

You're clearly not having a great day, unless you think that having a great day means picking arguments with everyone - which is quite sad in itself. Have you thought about counselling for your problems?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

The gloves are off now

You're clearly not having a great day, unless you think that having a great day means picking arguments with everyone - which is quite sad in itself. Have you thought about counselling for your problems?

So by your own reason, you must be having the most shittiest day ever??? Razz

Have you thought about at least getting off your fat arse?

It would certainly help your low self esteem and stop attempting to try and bully people.

You see I know you are a victim of bullying, so why do you attempt to bully others?

Never play with fire lady, you will always get burnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:14 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

The gloves are off now

Hopefully your fingers are now free enough to unwrap a chewing gum or a mint... dogbreath!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:16 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Thorin wrote:

The gloves are off now

Hopefully your fingers are now free enough to unwrap a chewing gum or a mint... dogbreath!!!

lol!

Razz

Now that was funny

Fair play tommy.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:19 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It would certainly help your low self esteem and stop attempting to try and bully people.

You see I know you are a victim of bullying, so why do you attempt to bully others?

Awww, are you feeling bullied Didgey? Perhaps you should reflect on how you started abusing me in this thread for no reason - again, and sort yourself out.

Have you started drinking again? Neutral
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Awww, are you feeling bullied Didgey? Perhaps you should reflect on how you started abusing me in this thread for no reason - again, and sort yourself out.

I never feel bullied Rags, not by you or others,
I simple take them to task, some spout hate against me behind their computers and not even on this site.
You started the abuse and off me simply stating you were being racial.
You were

Yes I have had a pint of milk tonight.

How many mars bars have you had?   Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

I mean seriously, WTF?

I rest my case over where Rags started with abuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:26 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Well... if he has... he's best off sticking with 'Crème de menthe' or 'mojito' (with extra mint leaves)...!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:28 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well... if he has... he's best off sticking with 'Crème de menthe' or 'mojito' (with extra mint leaves)...!!!

lol!

You see rags, even I can laugh at Tommy taking the piss
Based off a mistake I made

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:34 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I simple take them to task, some spout hate against me behind their computers and not even on this site.
You were

So why are you whining about bullying then? I merely made a comment in this thread, which was nothing to do with you, and you went off your head again.

You're clearly drunk again, or you've been out assaulting people again, or abusing Muslims or something. You need to calm down.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:40 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

You were

So why are you whining about bullying then? I merely made a comment in this thread, which was nothing to do with you, and you went off your head again.

You're clearly drunk again, or you've been out assaulting people again, or abusing Muslims or something. You need to calm down.

I am not whinning, but simply exposing you and you do not like it.

You claimed I have a sickness that has taken over my mind, simply because I expose your poor paranoid racial argument. You then invoke I must be drunk off milk.

PMSL

Then even worse falsely claim I have been beating people up and abusing innocent Muslims.

How badly are you triggered Rags?

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:42 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You claimed I have a sickness that has taken over my mind, simply because I expose your poor paranoid racial argument. You then invoke I must be drunk off milk.

PMSL

Then even worse falsely claim I have been beating people up and abusing innocent Muslims.

Laughing

You do have a sickness that has taken over your mind. What else could explain your relentness idiocy and desire to pick fights over every single post I make?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:44 pm

Thorin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:And I have also seen plenty of comments from white British and from others who say they are ashamed of white Brits for being such racist/fascist scum... etc...!

Wow

What I have shown is that the media have spun this story to suggest that an asylum seeker was attacked by a gang of white British racist thugs from nearby pub...

When the reality is nothing of the sort!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:47 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

PMSL

Laughing

You do have a sickness that has taken over your mind. What else could explain your relentness idiocy and desire to pick fights over every single post I make?

So based on your premise and you starting here by being abusive claiming I have a sickness off the mind.
Does that not also by your reasoning mean you also have a sickness of the mind?

Once again, triggered.

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:49 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So based on your premise and you starting here by being abusive claiming I have a sickness off the mind.
Does that not also by your reasoning mean you also have a sickness of the mind?

Once again, triggered.

Razz

I didn't start anything - you did. You always start arguing and picking rows with people.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:50 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Wow

What I have shown is that the media have spun this story to suggest that an asylum seeker was attacked by a gang of white British racist thugs from nearby pub...

When the reality is nothing of the sort!!!

Really?

How case is based off your view of some dubious media outlets and no evidence and complete hearsay

There is no reality here other than your paranoia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next