NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winston McKenzi - Homo Comment

+6
Fuzzy Zack
Tommy Monk
Raggamuffin
eddie
Victorismyhero
Major
10 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Winston McKenzi - Homo Comment - Page 2 Empty Re: Winston McKenzi - Homo Comment

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:21 pm

Richard The Lionheart wrote:You said again

is it legal and not a crime to stand in the street shouting homophobic abuse and slurs at  nobody in particular

The next part is subjective based on what is classed as abuse. As is it abusive using this context to shout in the middle of the streets that homosexual adoption is child abuse?

If someone was shouting that, it would not be illegal or a criminal offense
Finally

yes you idiot it would be it would be illegal and a criminal offense
1 it would be a public order offense
2 could be seen as incitement to hatred against a group and or individual ie person or persons (as was my point )

and that`s just of the top of my head

Back to top Go down

Winston McKenzi - Homo Comment - Page 2 Empty Re: Winston McKenzi - Homo Comment

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:22 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Richard The Lionheart wrote:You said again

is it legal and not a crime to stand in the street shouting homophobic abuse and slurs at  nobody in particular

The next part is subjective based on what is classed as abuse. As is it abusive using this context to shout in the middle of the streets that homosexual adoption is child abuse?

If someone was shouting that, it would not be illegal or a criminal offense
Finally

yes you idiot it would be it would be illegal and  a criminal offense
1 it would be a public order offense
2 could be seen as incitement to hatred against a group and or individual ie person or persons  (as was my point )

and that`s just of the top of my head

Because you say so?
Again it will be dependent on the officer, but it certainly would not be a hate crime which is what you are arguing off.
Again the officer my just move the person on which is what generally happens.
Its when they refuse to do so that can lead to arrest.
So thanks for your abusive immature insults but as seen even here you screw it up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:23 pm

Richard The Lionheart wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
Nope you did not you changed the premise i did not ask what a police officer would do i asked if it was legal to do such a thing
you obviously don`t want to answer a simple yes or no question

No surprise there then

It will be down to a Police officer how they interpret whether what is being said is either a disturbance of the peace or a hate crime, no matter how poor you again fail to understand the law
wrong again its not for the police to interpret the law

FAIL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:25 pm

korban dallas wrote:

It will be down to a Police officer how they interpret whether what is being said is either a disturbance of the peace or a hate crime, no matter how poor you again fail to understand the law

FAIL

Oh dear this gets funnier by the minute

Discretion in policing is everywhere. It is a vital part of what we do and how we interact with the public. It is the essence that underpins policing by consent. Discretion is applied every day by a British police officer and is often supplied subconsciously and instinctively. In applying discretion the British bobby is upholding and applying the values of the British citizen and in turn helps to create the Britain in which we live.

http://www.policemag.co.uk/editions/720.aspx

You were saying?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:30 pm

Man arrested as police investigate homophobic Twitter messages sent to food columnist Jack Monroe
http://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/12899368.Man_arrested_as_police_investigate_homophobic_messages_sent_to_food_columnist/

Man arrested over homophobic abuse against Gatwick cabin crew
http://www.crawleyobserver.co.uk/news/local/man-arrested-over-homophobic-abuse-against-gatwick-cabin-crew-1-6912793

Man cautioned over homophobic abuse following Brighton football match
A football fan who hurled homophobic abuse at supporters leaving a match has accepted a caution after answering bail.

The 18-year-old man, from Bromley, Kent, was given strong words of advice by Sussex Police after shouting at Brighton and Hove Albion fans at Falmer railway station following a match against Barnsley at the Americn Express Community Stadium on Sunday November 6.

The teenager, a Barnsley supporter, apologised and was sent on his way by officers but it later came to light that it had not been an isolated incident.

He was arrested in Bromley by Metropolitan Police on November 22 and bailed to Sussex.

The man answered bail at in Brighton yesterday where he accepted a caution for using threatening words or behaviour likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress.

http://www.stroudnewsandjournal.co.uk/news/9429413.Man_cautioned_over_homophobic_abuse_following_Brighton_football_match/

case closed

Last edited by korban dallas on Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:32 pm

korban dallas wrote:

FAIL

Oh dear this gets funnier by the minute

Discretion in policing is everywhere. It is a vital part of what we do and how we interact with the public. It is the essence that underpins policing by consent. Discretion is applied every day by a British police officer and is often supplied subconsciously and instinctively. In applying discretion the British bobby is upholding and applying the values of the British citizen and in turn helps to create the Britain in which we live.

http://www.policemag.co.uk/editions/720.aspx

You were saying?
obviously your unable to admit your wrong what a baby you are

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:35 pm

lol in all cases directed at people.

Thanks for again proving my point

homophobic abuse against Gatwick cabin crew

homophobic Twitter messages sent to food columnist Jack Monroe

A football fan who hurled homophobic abuse at supporters leaving a match has accepted a caution after answering bail.

Every single case you presented backs what I have said lol

That is what happens when as seen you allowed yourself to get upset over your own failings here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:37 pm

Jeez KD, ain't he bored you to death yet?  He'd argue black was white for the sake of it and rip the throat out of his own shadow to have a fight.  He's off his rocker and proves it every day.  It's really sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:39 pm

Ah and when all else fails its back to talking about me lol

Winston McKenzi - Homo Comment - Page 2 1716015268

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:41 pm

Amazing how you recognised yourself.  Lets face it Dodgy Dick, if KD had said that there was no hate crime, you would immediately have started to argue the opposite.  Terrible affliction to have.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:42 pm

Richard The Lionheart wrote:lol in all cases directed at people.

Thanks for again proving my point

homophobic abuse against Gatwick cabin crew

homophobic Twitter messages sent to food columnist Jack Monroe

A football fan who hurled homophobic abuse at supporters (at no individual supporter) leaving a match has accepted a caution after answering bail.

Every single case you presented backs what I have said lol

That is what happens when as seen you allowed yourself to get upset over your own failings here
Upset ? hardly and by the way
police officers still have to follow codified rules and regulations

And continually claiming your right only serves to convince your self and makes you look even more foolish well done

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:44 pm

Apart from Eilzel, Ben, Cass and a couple of others, the left are incapable of admitting when wrong. That is all people need to know and its quite sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:45 pm

sassy wrote:Jeez KD, ain't he bored you to death yet?  He'd argue black was white for the sake of it and rip the throat out of his own shadow to have a fight.  He's off his rocker and proves it every day.  It's really sad.
Awww but he is so easy to upset and yes i am getting that way but i had a few hours to spare :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:48 pm

Richard The Lionheart wrote:Apart from Eilzel, Ben, Cass and a couple of others, the left are incapable of admitting when wrong. That is all people need to know and its quite sad
yes its everybody else`s fault
And as for not admitting when they are wrong your the king of that sonny boy your famous for it (still haven`t forgot your torpedo claim lol )

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:49 pm

Can we please keep personal abuse out of the debate.
A post has been reported so let's keep it clean.
Thank you.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:51 pm

Richard The Lionheart wrote:Apart from Eilzel, Ben, Cass and a couple of others, the left are incapable of admitting when wrong. That is all people need to know and its quite sad
After the crap you have said to all of them in the past especially ben it takes a special kind of mental illness to make that claim

ROFLMAO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:56 pm

eddie wrote:Can we please keep personal abuse out of the debate.
Thank you.

Thank you Eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:57 pm

I thought a hate crime was when it attacked one person in particular ie a personal slandering or personal abuse.

If someone states (like an idiot, I might add) that gay adoption is paramount to child abuse, well that's not a hate crime. It's an opinion.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:59 pm

eddie wrote:I thought a hate crime was when it attacked one person in particular ie a personal slandering or personal abuse.

If someone states (like an idiot, I might add) that gay adoption is paramount to child abuse, well that's not a hate crime. It's an opinion.

Exactly, which should have been reaslied when this was pointed out at the start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:07 pm

eddie wrote:I thought a hate crime was when it attacked one person in particular ie a personal slandering or personal abuse.

Hate crimes are any crimes that are targeted at a person because of hostility or prejudice towards that person’s:

disability
race or ethnicity
religion or belief
sexual orientation
transgender identity

As i pointed out eddie and even provided a link
http://www.report-it.org.uk/what_is_hate_crime

however judge dread with his "law degree" knows better than Association of Chief Police Officers

and as i also pointed out doesn`t have to be against one individual "person" as demonstrated with the cabin crew and football supporters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:10 pm

korban dallas wrote:

Hate crimes are any crimes that are targeted at a person because of hostility or prejudice towards that person’s:

disability
   race or ethnicity
   religion or belief
   sexual orientation
   transgender identity

As i pointed out eddie  and even provided a link
http://www.report-it.org.uk/what_is_hate_crime

however judge dread with his "law degree" knows better than Association of Chief Police Officers

and as i also pointed out doesn`t have to be against one individual "person" as demonstrated with the cabin crew and football supporters

Sour grapes lol

Again:

disability
   race or ethnicity
   religion or belief
   sexual orientation
   transgender identity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:11 pm

Also you do not even need a law degree to understand the law here.
You need common sense.
That is the only ability you need to understand a law

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:12 pm

Hmmm KD to be honest, if having an opinion ie I think men are simpleton fuckwits, is that a hate crime?

If every single opinion was. A hate crime then we would all be guilty!!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:14 pm

eddie wrote:Hmmm KD to be honest, if having an opinion ie I think men are simpleton fuckwits, is that a hate crime?

no i suspect thats just a fact

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:15 pm

Also the hate is still directed at a person, persons which means it is directed at certain people, to make it a hate crime,

Jesus wept, some people really are sore losers lol

Hate crimes are any crimes that are targeted at a person because of hostility or prejudice towards that persons

disability
   race or ethnicity
   religion or belief
   sexual orientation
   transgender identity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:17 pm

Richard The Lionheart wrote:Also you do not even need a law degree to understand the law here.
You need common sense.
That is the only ability you need to understand a law
then obviously you don`t understand the law

common sense says OJ was guilty the law decided otherwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:19 pm

Look Korben I am beyond caring how or why you fail to grasp the law, when it is clear a hate crime is only a hate crime when directed at a specific person or people. Your view eraliers was based on claiming his view was a hate crime to say homosexual adoption is child abuse, which Tommy has said many times. Its a vile thing to say, but its not a hate crime, unless directed at a person or persons as demonstrated by your own cases.

Holy crap on a cracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:20 pm

And if common sense was all that was required to practice law whats the point of 5 years of study ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:22 pm

Where did anyone claim you needed only common sense to practice law?

Talk about inventing things never said

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:23 pm

eddie wrote:Can we please keep personal abuse out of the debate.
Thank you.

Oh dear, some poor soul went to teacher and we can't guess who.  Frankly Eddie, if it was the normal culprit, who gives a toss and hypocrital doesn't begin to cover it lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:25 pm

And Sassy proves my point on the rregressive left.
Full of hate, which is backed up by her very childish song theme thread which is blatantly posted as a personal thread, but then Sassy thinks she can ignore the rules

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:27 pm

Richard The Lionheart wrote:Look Korben I am beyond caring how or why you fail to grasp the law, when it is clear a hate crime is only a hate crime when directed at a specific person or people. Your view eraliers was based on claiming his view was a hate crime to say homosexual adoption is child abuse, which Tommy has said many times. Its a vile thing to say, but its not a hate crime, unless directed at a person or persons as demonstrated by your own cases.

Holy crap on a cracker
like gay people, a group ,earlier you claimed it was only against a individual now its "people" moving your argument again i see how typical of you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:29 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Richard The Lionheart wrote:Look Korben I am beyond caring how or why you fail to grasp the law, when it is clear a hate crime is only a hate crime when directed at a specific person or people. Your view eraliers was based on claiming his view was a hate crime to say homosexual adoption is child abuse, which Tommy has said many times. Its a vile thing to say, but its not a hate crime, unless directed at a person or persons as demonstrated by your own cases.

Holy crap on a cracker
like gay people, a group ,earlier you claimed it was only against a individual now its "people" moving your argument again i see how typical of you

OMG, it has to be directed at physical people, not a group in homosexuals themselves.
Blimey, I seriously doubt your intelligence based off not understanding this.

The twitter case was to a physical person
The Aeroplane, was to the cabin crew, physical people
The Football fan was to supporters, physical people

Has the penny dropped yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:31 pm

Richard The Lionheart wrote:Where did anyone claim you needed only common sense to practice law?

Re: Winston McKenzi - Homo Comment

Post by Richard The Lionheart Today at 5:11 pm
+
----
-
You need common sense.

No you need a understanding of the law

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:32 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Richard The Lionheart wrote:Where did anyone claim you needed only common sense to practice law?

+
----
-
You need common sense.

So you lied

I said understanding law here to understanding this law itself, wow, I never daid you have to have common sense to practice law, but it certainly would be a bonus
So you do only need common sense, which you must lack I guess?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:33 pm

korban dallas wrote:

OMG, it has to be directed at physical people, not a group in homosexuals themselves.

Oviously not on your part as your just spouting the same crap
c'est la vie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:34 pm

korban dallas wrote:

Oviously not on your part  as your just spouting the same crap
c'est la vie

Well if facts are crap, what is the point in teaching these facts.
Which makes studying law redundent to you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:35 pm

korban dallas wrote:

+
----
-
You need common sense.

So you lied

I said understanding law here to understanding this law itself, wow, I never daid you have to have common sense to practice law, but it certainly would be a bonus
straight back to personal insults thats you all over isn`t it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:37 pm

korban dallas wrote:

So you lied

There is no insult above but a question

Do you have common sense because it certainly can be called into question when you cannot understand this simple law, that for it be a hate crime has to be directed at actual people.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:43 pm

korban dallas wrote:
eddie wrote:Hmmm KD to be honest, if having an opinion ie I think men are simpleton fuckwits, is that a hate crime?

no i suspect thats just a fact

Well that's true..... lol!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:44 pm

korban dallas wrote:

Do you have common sense because it certainly can be called into question when you cannot understand this simple law, that for it be a hate crime has to be directed at actual people.
for one its not a simple law far from it
and are homosexuals not actual people ? people is a collective noun

for example if i said all jews are child molesters and murderers you would hit the bloody roof yet your arguing the opposite hear that`s seems very selective and shows you bias against what is said about gay people hypocritical or what

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:45 pm

so how long have you been homophobic ?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:46 pm

If McKenzie had said "gay adoption is paramount to paedophilia and you lot are paedos" to a gay man, that would've been a hate crime.

TO make that statement in general, is just an opnion.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:47 pm

korban dallas wrote:

for example if i said all jews are child molesters and murderers you would hit the bloody roof yet your arguing the opposite hear that`s seems very selective and shows you bias against what is said about gay people hypocritical or what

Where did I claim homosexuals are not actual people?
never did, you are so desperate now to try to get out of the hole you dug yourself today lol
Again the law means directed at specific people, individuals or more than one.
If you said that, I would say you were racist, but its not a hate crime to say, the point which you miss at every turn

All I can say is

Wow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:48 pm

eddie wrote:If McKenzie had said "gay adoption is paramount to paedophilia and you lot are paedos" to a gay man, that would've been a hate crime.

TO make that statement in general, is just an opnion.

Correct, but some are struggling with something that is common sense

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:49 pm

korban dallas wrote:so how long have you been homophobic ?

What do you based that question on?

Has there been any case of me being homophobic?

Or are you proving further sour grapes here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:50 pm

I tell you what Korben, ask Eilzel, who he thinks is about the biggest defender of homosexual rights on here and who stands against any homophobia?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:52 pm

korban dallas wrote:

Where did I claim homosexuals are not actual people?
never did, you are so desperate now to try to get out of the hole you dug yourself today lol
Again the law means directed at specific people, individuals or more than one.
If you said that, I would say you were racist, but its not a hate crime to say, the point which you miss at every turn

All I can say is

Wow
i love the way you change your premise in a conversation first you say it has to be a single person now you say people
the guys comments where against/about gay PEOPLE you have just shot your own argument in the foot

hahahaha

priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:56 pm

korban dallas wrote:
not homophobic comments he`s not its classed as a hate crime

Its not a hate crime when not directed at anyone
He was very homophobic and has damaged his reputation, which is more than enough anyway as it was so publicised

Again Korben fails to understand specific

the guys comments where against/about gay PEOPLE

Indeed it is Priceless

No hate crime committed by him because it is not directed at anyone specifically

This evident in what he said
Not all homosexuals adopt or are parents.
He said the act of parenting is child abuse by homosexuals

Its not directed at anyone specifically

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:56 pm

Richard The Lionheart wrote:I tell you what Korben, ask Eilzel, who he thinks is about the biggest defender of homosexual rights on here and who stands against any homophobia?
i am sure he will give his opinion and i am betting he supports my interpretation and as for defending homosexual rights i have and always will

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next